- » Steak Sauce Chili
Steak Sauce Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak sauce chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak sauce chili recipes.
1. In a bowl, combine the catsup and chili sauce.
2. Use a fork to whisk and blend well.
3. Stir in the onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce and A-I sauce.
4. You may heat the sauce and serve immediately or put in jar and refrigerate... - 38.0003
You May Also Like!
Steak With Chili Mushroom Sauce
To make the chili sauce, heat the oil in a small saucepan and add the onion.
Cook until soft.
Add the chilies, oregano, and salt.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the cilantro.
Heat butter in a small skillet and cook the mushrooms until soft.
Keep... - 40.4677
Oven Seared Salmon Steak With Creamy Tarragon Chili Sauce
This salmon recipe is quick, easy, healthy and packed with flavor. Chef Binks recreates a low-fat chili mayo sauce using low-fat mayo, yogurt flavored with tarragon and chili garlic. The spicy herbed sauce is the perfect complement to salmon fillets. Dr.... - 116.107
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce and chili sauce.
Use to marinate beef or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 18.2903
Deviled Fish Steaks
This special recipe for Deviled Fish Steaks makes real great choice. Try out this gorgeous Deviled Fish Steaks recipe, which is simple, yet delicious! - 28.4826
Thai Marinated Steak
1. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except steak and garnish and mix well.
2. In glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl arrange steak; add pepper mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
3.... - 24.0804
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven, add round steak, onion, and garlic, and cook until beef is browned.
Add beef broth, water, sugar, oregano, cumin, paprika, bay leaves, and hot sauce, mix well.
Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 33.5544
Cut fish into serving pieces.
Bring oil, vinegar, onion, salt, steak sauce, chili sauce, and water to boil in top part of a double boiler.
Add capers and fish.
Cover and cook over boiling water for 25 minutes, stirring several times.
Add peas; heat.
Makes 4... - 38.6756
Chili Pepper Steak
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half of flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat over; repeat.
Cut into serving-size strips.
Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown meat.
Stir in garlic, on-ion,... - 41.7759
Spicy Barbecue Sauce
1) Take a small saucepan and place tomato sauce in it.
2) Add steak sauce, onion, chili powder and seasoning blend.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil for about 15 minutes.
4) Refrigerate and store unused sauce in an airtight container for up to 1... - 31.3851