- » Steak Sauce
Steak Sauce Recipes
Steak Sauce is a delicious sauce, derived from the pre-made sauces which are served alongwith steaks. Steak sauce is a brownish colored sauce prepared by blending together tomatoes, spices, vinegar, raisins and ... More »
Chef Special Steak Sauce
In search of tasty steak sauce recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Special Steak Sauce with a twist. We bet you would want to make this sauce over and over again. - 114.569
Steak And Bourbon Coffee Sauce
Steaks can be cooked in amazing recipes and unconventional ingredients. Here is Chef Mike Monahan showing how to cook steak with simple seasonings as well as Bourbon-Coffee Sauce and serve the meat with the sauce. Great with Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 112.125
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 103.434
Quick Pan Sauce For Steak
Nothing dresses up a great steak like a great simple sauce, but most people never think about doing it. But this one is so quick and easy, you'll wonder why they don't. - 103.278
Pan-fried Peppercorn Steak With Bourbon Sauce
If you are look to glam up your steak just like the five-star, here is your chance. Mouthwatering New York strip steak amped up with the pungent aromatics of cracked peppercorn and pan-fried to perfection gives this dish its flavorful kick. And the bourbon... - 102.674
Delicious Steak Sauce Salad Dressing
If you are a die-hard foodie and drool over steaks, this lip-smacking salad dressing will give your further excuse to glut. Tender steak sauce makes for a yummy addition to your salad. If you are looking to wow someone with your culinary skills, this recipe... - 92.808
Quick And Easy Mayo Steak Sauce
When we think of steak sauce we rarely think of cold mayonnaise based steak sauce, but why not? It's fantastic on roast beef sandwiches then why not on a steak? Mayonnaise + salty + spicy + acidic + herby = awesome steak sauce! Chef John combines mayonnaise... - 92.004
Seared Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Its easy to cook up this gourmet style beef steak with a red wine sauce! Follow the video to the tee and you d have one impeccable looking steak served with a crispy salad. See the video for more! - 91.9425
Beef And Spinach With Prime Steak Sauce
This is an excellent video for a fantastic meal idea. The chef here shares a recipe for grilled beef fillets with sautéed spinach topped with a prime steak sauce. The prime steak sauce here is a super simple sauce made with tomato ketchup and prime steak... - 84.7773
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Halibut Steaks With Sherry Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into six portions.
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish on the rack.
Brush with half of the melted margarine, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Broil fish 4 inches from the heat... - 45.9065
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Porterhouse Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
In the top of a double boiler, combine vinegar and wine.
Place over direct heat.
Add onion, most of the tarragon and chervil, salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf.
Reduce until liquid measures about 2 tbsp. (25 mL).
Remove from heat and cool.
Place top of double... - 45.2116
Swordfish Steaks With Greengage Sauce
Salt and pepper the swordfish steaks.
Arrange in one layer in an oiled roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a heavy frying-pan fry the onions gently in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until transparent.
Add the honey and stir until... - 43.9003
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 42.305
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Butterfly Pork Steaks With Two Sauces
Use sharp knife to trim excess fat from pork.
Heat oil in large frying pan, add pork to pan in single layer.
Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
Remove pork from pan, cover, keep warm in very slow oven... - 41.3014
Steaks With Zesty Merlot Sauce
Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side.
Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat or... - 40.9561
Steak Sauce Elizabeth
1) Mix the flour in a little water to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and oil and saute onions, garlic, basil and salt for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour paste after turning down the flame.
4) After the sauce begins to... - 40.9232
Delmonico Steaks With Balsamic Onions And Steak Sauce
1. Heating a heavy grill pan or griddle pan over high heat, wipe it with olive oil and cook steaks 4 minutes on each side for medium, 7 to 8 minutes for medium well.
2. With steak seasoning or salt and pepper season, transfer to a warm platter and keep... - 40.6159
Broiled Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1) Pre-heat the broiler to suitable heat.
2) MAKING THE SAUCE: In a small saucepan, boil vinegar, wine, shallots, dried tarragon, and salt and pepper till it reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Remove and filter, reserving the liquid, and... - 40.4782
1. In a bowl, combine the catsup and chili sauce.
2. Use a fork to whisk and blend well.
3. Stir in the onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce and A-I sauce.
4. You may heat the sauce and serve immediately or put in jar and refrigerate... - 40.4027
Pork Steaks With Stilton Sauce
Warm the olive oil in a saute or frying pan.
Season the meat with a little salt and pepper.
When the oil is hot, add the pork and fry quickly till golden brown, then turn and cook the other side.
Meanwhile, pour the Marsala into a small, heavy-based... - 40.3897
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.7473
Steak With Marsala Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
Turn and broil 3 to 7 minutes more for rare or 8 to 12 minute more for medium.
Meanwhile, for sauce spray a cold medium saucepan with... - 39.3304
Veal Steaks In Tomato Sauce
1 In a skillet, put part of bacon fat & chopped onion.
2 Saute until the onion is transparent.
3 Remove the onion from the skillet.
4 Add the meat to the skillet in the remaining fat and brown on all the sides.
5 Mix in onion and the... - 39.2877
Blueberry Steak Sauce
Mix the vermouth or wine and vinegar and add squeezed garlic to taste.
Reduce this in a small pan over high heat to half the original volume.
Stir in the cream and reduce again.
(Meanwhile, if the sauce is to accompany steak, cook the steaks in a little of... - 39.1041
Simple Steak Sauce
1.Take a bowl and put oil and vinegar in it.
2.Also add onion, garlic, salt and pepper in it.
3.Transfer the mixture in a pint jar and shake well so that the salt gets completely mixed.
4.Leave the mixture overnight.
5.Apply on steaks. - 38.8327
Steak With Green Peppercorn Sauce
This Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Steak with Green Peppercorn Sauce dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 37.797
Steak In Sauce
1) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
2) In large skillet, cook the steak on both sides in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and... - 37.6008
Red Wine Steak Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, cin small saucepan until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
2) Remove the saucepan from heat; cool.
3) Using electric mixer, beat the cream butter with parsley.
4) Gradually beat in wine-shallot mixture.
5) Season to taste with salt... - 37.0199
Steak With Bordelaise Sauce
Marinate entrecotes in half of the oil, salt, and black pepper for 1 hr.
Heat remaining oil in a frying pan, and saute steaks for 3-5 min on each side, depending on thickness of steaks and desired degree of rareness.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish, and set... - 35.8252
Steak Sauce Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together, blend until thoroughly mixed.
2) In a glass jar, pour the dressing and store until needed.
3) Use the Steak Sauce Dressing, as required. - 35.3768
Saute onion in drippings 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg.
Cover pan, and simmer 10 minutes.
Just before serving steak, strain sauce, and pour slowly over beaten egg, beating constantly.
Cook sauce, stirring 1 minute over low heat.
Note:... - 35.0005
Saute Pork Steaks With Clementine Sauce
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the steaks for 6-8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and reserve hot.
Heat the tangerine juice in a sauce pan with the chicken stock, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add the cream and simmer until sauce coats a... - 34.7099
Steak With Zesty Merlot Sauce
1. Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat... - 33.5293
Porterhouse Steak With Special Sauce
Broil steak 4 inches below flame.
While it cooks, heat a serving platter and rub with garlic.
Spread evenly with the remaining ingredients, letting them melt and blend.
When steak is done, place on platter, turning once to cover with sauce. - 33.3137
Dijon Steak With Orange Balsamic Sauce
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
3. Rub both sides of steaks with garlic halves.... - 32.9127
Porterhouse Steak Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar, garlic salt, paprika and monosodium glucamate.
2.Apply the mixture on steaks 30 minutes prior to grilling.
3.Serve the steaks with sauce hot with dips. - 32.8907
Perfect Steaks With Diane Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter together in a large frying pan over a high heat until sizzling. Add steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in frying pan over a medium heat.... - 32.8823
Cubed Steaks With Fresh Tomato Sauce
These Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato sauce tastes incredible. Try this deliciously herbed and sauced steaks for your next meal with rice and pasta. Tell me if you like these Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato . - 32.713
Halibut Steaks With Olive Sauce
1. Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish. Mix lemon juice, water, soy sauce, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; pour over fish. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, spoon liquid over fish occasionally.
2. Arrange steaks in circle with thickest... - 32.5221
Steak Sauce Supreme
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Marinate all the sirloins and T-bones in the sauce for 1 to 2 hours before broiling.
3. Spoon the sauce as the meat boils.
4. Serve steak sauce supreme with meat. - 31.8063
Broiled Steak Gravy Or Sauce
Serve hot on steaks.
The secret of this sauce being good is to stir it well at each using and dip from the bottom of the container each time.
Heat to a boiling point but do not at any time allow it to boil. - 30.3914
Barbecued Steak Sauce
Steak should be 1 1/2 inches thick.
Swab with the following sauce and baste according to inspiration: Mix the oil and vinegar, then add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Grind the latter fresh from a pepper mill if you have one, or crush whole pepper.
Pour... - 30.0067
Strip Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks and score the remaining fat around the edge at 1-inch intervals so the meat will lie flat. Place the steaks in a large shallow glass dish. Combine the oil, wine and shallots or onion in a 1-cup measure. Pour the marinade... - 30.0055
Smoky Strip Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk the oils with the vinegar. Stir in the parsley, cilantro, piquillos, garlic, onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush the steaks on both sides with the... - 29.9536
Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
In a small pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add parsley and onion; cook until onion is limp.
Remove from heat.
Brush onion butter over one side of each steak.
Grill or broil steaks to desired degree of doneness, turning once and brushing with the remaining... - 29.5529
Chopped Steaks With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add tomatoes with their liquid, salt, basil, and sugar; over high heat, heat to boiling, stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered,... - 29.5496
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
King Mackerel Steaks With Sauce Provencale
Thaw fish if frozen.
Place in single layer on well-greased baking pan, 15 x 10 x 1 inches.
Brush with butter; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Broil about 4 inches from source of heat 10 to 15 minutes, until fish flakes easily.
Fish need not be turned... - 29.0854
Steak Sauce Angostura
1) Melt the butter and add in the Angostura bitters and onions.
2) Broil the steak properly on both sides and spread the butter mix on the top side during the final 5 minutes of cooking time.
3) Serve hot. - 29.0468
Steak In Sauce
Steak In Sauce is easy to make steak recipe. Steak In Sauce gets its taste from steaks mixed with flour and soup, flavored with shortening. Steak In Sauce is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 28.6829
Steak With Sauerbraten Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. On rack in broiling pan arrange steak and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source until medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. While steak is broiling prepare sauce. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add... - 28.4183
Veal Steaks With Tomato Sauce
Saute onions in melted butter; remove from pan.
Add meat and brown on both sides.
Add onions, tomato juice, water, oregano, salt and pepper; simmer until tender, about 1 hour. - 27.1954
Halibut Steaks With Dijon Sauce
Stir together dressing and mustard.
Brush 1/4 cup sauce on both sides of fish; reserve remaining sauce.
Arrange fish in 8-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
Cover with plastic wrap; vent.
Microwave on high 4 to 7 minutes,... - 26.9369
Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce
Try this Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce will surely give you a huge fan following! - 26.4892
Soy Garlic Steak Sauce
This homemade steak sauce is a simple steak sauce made with oriental flavors to it. with soy sauce, garlic and ginger root as the main ingrdients, this steak sauce is non-cooked and easy to prepare. - 24.9498
Steak In Mushroom Sauce
Pound steak; cut in serving-size pieces.
In skillet, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup and water.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour 30 minutes or until tender.
Stir occasionally. - 23.6325
Tomato Steak Sauce
Bring to boiling.
Makes about 1 1/2 cups. - 23.4906
Cook green pepper in butter 3 to 5 minutes.
Add tomato sauce with mushrooms and gravy mix; cook, stirring, until hot and thickened.
Add wine; blend.
Keep hot. - 22.1247
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and chili powder, then add the tomato puree and blend well.
Pour over the patties.
Bake in a 325-degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes. - 20.8005
Steak Sauce Recipes By Category