- » Steak Sauce
Steak Sauce Recipes
Steak Sauce is a delicious sauce, derived from the pre-made sauces which are served alongwith steaks. Steak sauce is a brownish colored sauce prepared by blending together tomatoes, spices, vinegar, raisins and ... More »
Quick And Easy Mayo Steak Sauce
When we think of steak sauce we rarely think of cold mayonnaise based steak sauce, but why not? It's fantastic on roast beef sandwiches then why not on a steak? Mayonnaise + salty + spicy + acidic + herby = awesome steak sauce! Chef John combines mayonnaise... - 121.701
Chef Special Steak Sauce
In search of tasty steak sauce recipe? Look no further. This video is just apt for you, watch the chef prepare this Special Steak Sauce with a twist. We bet you would want to make this sauce over and over again. - 117.943
Steak And Bourbon Coffee Sauce
Steaks can be cooked in amazing recipes and unconventional ingredients. Here is Chef Mike Monahan showing how to cook steak with simple seasonings as well as Bourbon-Coffee Sauce and serve the meat with the sauce. Great with Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 113.743
Seared Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Its easy to cook up this gourmet style beef steak with a red wine sauce! Follow the video to the tee and you d have one impeccable looking steak served with a crispy salad. See the video for more! - 113.518
Cabernet Steak Sauce
1. Place a pot over medium heat, pour olive oil, and cook onion, carrot, and celery until browned.
2. Throw garlic, bay leaves, and tomato paste in pot. Stir and cook for about a minute.
3. Stir in balsamic vinegar, red wine vinegar, and wine. Bring... - 106.665
Beef And Spinach With Prime Steak Sauce
This is an excellent video for a fantastic meal idea. The chef here shares a recipe for grilled beef fillets with sautéed spinach topped with a prime steak sauce. The prime steak sauce here is a super simple sauce made with tomato ketchup and prime steak... - 106.346
Pan-fried Peppercorn Steak With Bourbon Sauce
If you are look to glam up your steak just like the five-star, here is your chance. Mouthwatering New York strip steak amped up with the pungent aromatics of cracked peppercorn and pan-fried to perfection gives this dish its flavorful kick. And the bourbon... - 106.043
Homemade Steak Sauce
Chef Keith Snow from http://www.harvesteating.com creates an easy homemade steak sauce with roasted vegetables, raisins and Worcestershire. - 105.123
Quick Pan Sauce For Steak
Nothing dresses up a great steak like a great simple sauce, but most people never think about doing it. But this one is so quick and easy, you'll wonder why they don't. - 103.247
Delicious Steak Sauce Salad Dressing
If you are a die-hard foodie and drool over steaks, this lip-smacking salad dressing will give your further excuse to glut. Tender steak sauce makes for a yummy addition to your salad. If you are looking to wow someone with your culinary skills, this recipe... - 94.529
Halibut Steaks With Sherry Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut fish into six portions.
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Place fish on the rack.
Brush with half of the melted margarine, then sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Broil fish 4 inches from the heat... - 47.8875
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.0251
Porterhouse Steaks With Bearnaise Sauce
In the top of a double boiler, combine vinegar and wine.
Place over direct heat.
Add onion, most of the tarragon and chervil, salt, pepper, thyme and bay leaf.
Reduce until liquid measures about 2 tbsp. (25 mL).
Remove from heat and cool.
Place top of double... - 43.674
Delmonico Steaks With Balsamic Onions And Steak Sauce
1. Heating a heavy grill pan or griddle pan over high heat, wipe it with olive oil and cook steaks 4 minutes on each side for medium, 7 to 8 minutes for medium well.
2. With steak seasoning or salt and pepper season, transfer to a warm platter and keep... - 41.8717
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 41.767
Swordfish Steaks With Greengage Sauce
Salt and pepper the swordfish steaks.
Arrange in one layer in an oiled roasting tin and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
In a heavy frying-pan fry the onions gently in the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil until transparent.
Add the honey and stir until... - 41.733
Veal Steaks In Tomato Sauce
1 In a skillet, put part of bacon fat & chopped onion.
2 Saute until the onion is transparent.
3 Remove the onion from the skillet.
4 Add the meat to the skillet in the remaining fat and brown on all the sides.
5 Mix in onion and the... - 41.5505
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 40.5223
Butterfly Pork Steaks With Two Sauces
Use sharp knife to trim excess fat from pork.
Heat oil in large frying pan, add pork to pan in single layer.
Cook over high heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and tender.
Remove pork from pan, cover, keep warm in very slow oven... - 40.2793
Pork Steaks With Stilton Sauce
Warm the olive oil in a saute or frying pan.
Season the meat with a little salt and pepper.
When the oil is hot, add the pork and fry quickly till golden brown, then turn and cook the other side.
Meanwhile, pour the Marsala into a small, heavy-based... - 39.7927
Steaks With Zesty Merlot Sauce
Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side.
Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat or... - 39.4395
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.4152
Steak Sauce Elizabeth
1) Mix the flour in a little water to make a smooth paste. Set aside.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and oil and saute onions, garlic, basil and salt for 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour paste after turning down the flame.
4) After the sauce begins to... - 39.218
Blueberry Steak Sauce
Mix the vermouth or wine and vinegar and add squeezed garlic to taste.
Reduce this in a small pan over high heat to half the original volume.
Stir in the cream and reduce again.
(Meanwhile, if the sauce is to accompany steak, cook the steaks in a little of... - 38.923
Steak With Marsala Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Place steak on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
Turn and broil 3 to 7 minutes more for rare or 8 to 12 minute more for medium.
Meanwhile, for sauce spray a cold medium saucepan with... - 38.2699
Simple Steak Sauce
1.Take a bowl and put oil and vinegar in it.
2.Also add onion, garlic, salt and pepper in it.
3.Transfer the mixture in a pint jar and shake well so that the salt gets completely mixed.
4.Leave the mixture overnight.
5.Apply on steaks. - 38.1108
1. In a bowl, combine the catsup and chili sauce.
2. Use a fork to whisk and blend well.
3. Stir in the onion, green pepper, celery, Worcestershire sauce and A-I sauce.
4. You may heat the sauce and serve immediately or put in jar and refrigerate... - 38.0003
Steak In Sauce
1) Pound the seasoned flour into steak with a meat hammer or edge of a heavy saucer.
2) In large skillet, cook the steak on both sides in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and... - 36.5914
Saute Pork Steaks With Clementine Sauce
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Saute the steaks for 6-8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper and reserve hot.
Heat the tangerine juice in a sauce pan with the chicken stock, bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Add the cream and simmer until sauce coats a... - 36.411
Red Wine Steak Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, cin small saucepan until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
2) Remove the saucepan from heat; cool.
3) Using electric mixer, beat the cream butter with parsley.
4) Gradually beat in wine-shallot mixture.
5) Season to taste with salt... - 34.854
Steak With Bordelaise Sauce
Marinate entrecotes in half of the oil, salt, and black pepper for 1 hr.
Heat remaining oil in a frying pan, and saute steaks for 3-5 min on each side, depending on thickness of steaks and desired degree of rareness.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish, and set... - 33.9498
Steak Sauce Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients together, blend until thoroughly mixed.
2) In a glass jar, pour the dressing and store until needed.
3) Use the Steak Sauce Dressing, as required. - 33.7382
Perfect Steaks With Diane Sauce
1. Heat oil and butter together in a large frying pan over a high heat until sizzling. Add steaks and cook for 3-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in frying pan over a medium heat.... - 32.9941
Saute onion in drippings 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except egg.
Cover pan, and simmer 10 minutes.
Just before serving steak, strain sauce, and pour slowly over beaten egg, beating constantly.
Cook sauce, stirring 1 minute over low heat.
Note:... - 32.5976
Porterhouse Steak Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar, garlic salt, paprika and monosodium glucamate.
2.Apply the mixture on steaks 30 minutes prior to grilling.
3.Serve the steaks with sauce hot with dips. - 32.2045
Steak With Zesty Merlot Sauce
1. Combine wine, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, bouillon granules and thyme; set aside.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot. Add steaks; cook 3 minutes on each side. Turn steaks again and cook 3 to 6 minutes longer over medium heat... - 31.9526
Cubed Steaks With Fresh Tomato Sauce
These Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato sauce tastes incredible. Try this deliciously herbed and sauced steaks for your next meal with rice and pasta. Tell me if you like these Cubed Steaks With Fresh tomato . - 31.4017
Porterhouse Steak With Special Sauce
Broil steak 4 inches below flame.
While it cooks, heat a serving platter and rub with garlic.
Spread evenly with the remaining ingredients, letting them melt and blend.
When steak is done, place on platter, turning once to cover with sauce. - 31.0456
Dijon Steak With Orange Balsamic Sauce
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Set aside.
2. Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
3. Rub both sides of steaks with garlic halves.... - 30.7161
Halibut Steaks With Olive Sauce
1. Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish. Mix lemon juice, water, soy sauce, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; pour over fish. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour, spoon liquid over fish occasionally.
2. Arrange steaks in circle with thickest... - 30.6285
Steak Sauce Recipes By Category