- » Steak Salsa
Steak Salsa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak salsa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak salsa recipes.
Rib Steaks With Papaya Salsa
These Rib Steaks with Tomato Salsa taste incredible ! I love this with rice ! You'll like this Rib Steaks with Tomato Salsa too. Just try out and tell me if you like it! - 37.7035
Grilled Steaks With Salsa
Prepare Fresh Mexican Salsa; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine garlic, oregano and salt.
Beat in lime juice, then olive oil.
Rinse fish steaks; pat dry with paper towels.
Rub garlic mixture into rinsed steaks.
Let stand at room temperature while preheating... - 33.3267
Pork Steaks With Green Chili Salsa
Trim and discard fat from pork; put pieces of meat between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with flat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
If you do this step ahead, wrap meat airtight and chill up until next day.
In a small bowl, stir together chili powder,... - 32.9719
You May Also Like!
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 130.339
Blackened Tuna Steaks With Mango Salsa
1. For salsa, cut the mango around the seed into two pieces. Using a knife make ½-inch slices through the mango, but not all the way through the skin side. Turn and cut one in the middle.
2. Using a spoon scoop the pulp out. Now, cut them into... - 106.012
Salsa Marinated Chuck Steak
Combine salsa, lime juice, hoisin sauce and ginger.
Place beef chuck shoulder steak in plastic bag; add 1/2 salsa mixture, turning to coat steak.
Close bag securely; marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours (or overnight, if desired), turning at least... - 26.2061
A Perfect Steak Over Italian Corn Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. In a small bowl, mix garlic and olive oil.
3. Place steak on a tray, spread olive oil garlic mixture evenly on it. Season steak with Euro-Crust or Tuscan seasoning blend. Keep it aside and allow it to rest at... - 105.604
Curry Flank Steak With Tropical Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from steak.
Combine steak and next 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 to 12 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
Prepare grill or broiler.
Place... - 31.5071
Thigh Steaks In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 34.5251
Salsa Steak Sandwich Sauce
1.In a large bowl, put onions, tomatoes and green chili and blend them all well.
2.Add salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil to the mixture and allow it to settle for 2 hours before serving.
3.Use as a spread on meat and sandwiches. - 35.7632
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.3673
Beef Strip Steak With Chunky Guacamole Salsa
Here is an amazing flavorful salsa with chunks of avocados and cherry tomatoes. The chef here serves this salsa over wonderfully grilled beef strip steaks. So try out this scrumptious recipe on a holiday and feel rejuvenated with this refreshing salsa and... - 103.946
Steak Salsa Recipes By Category