- » Steak Rub Garlic Salt
Steak Rub Garlic Salt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak rub garlic salt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak rub garlic salt recipes.
Rosemary & Garlic Rubbed Roasted Beef Sirloin
Roasts are very easy to do since all one needs is to marinade the meat and the oven takes care of the rest. Russel here presents a classic beef roast that has been flavored with the fragrant rosemary and pungent garlic. Ideal for warm family dinners,... - 107.341
Grilled Skirt Steak
Rub steak liberally all over with cut side of garlic cloves.
Brush with oil and season well with salt and pepper.
Place steak on a grill 4 to 6 inches above very hot mesquite coals and grill to desired doneness—3 to 4 minutes on each side for medium... - 23.85
Heavy Duty Garlic Rub
Mix all ingredients to make a thick paste.
Generously press into all sides of the beef.
Makes enough for 1 large or 2 small steaks. - 24.3771
Chipotle Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak With Grill Roasted Bananas
Build a hot fire in your grill.
Place the bananas around the edge of the grill so they are not over the flames.
Slowly roast the bananas as you prepare the rest of the dish, about 12 to 15 minutes.
They are done when the skin is brown and they are soft to the... - 42.749
Flank Steak With Tamari Rub For Dinner
Tender flak steak with tamari rub makes for a trendy, tasty skillet recipe. Rich and bold flavors of wine, black cherries, blackberries, vanilla and wood lend this dish a really exotic feel. Try making this recipe at home and treat your guests to a yummy... - 102.91
Heavy Duty Garlic Rub
1.Combine all he ingredeints to make a thick paste.
2.Use the rub immediately, on beef steaks. Press it into all the sides. - 27.417
Southwest Cinnamon Steak Rub
Just a little kick in this steak rub, and the cinnamon gives an exotic flavor burst that will make your day. - 118.943
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 123.755
Rosemary Garlic Steak Recipe (pan Seared)
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well... - 108.87
Barbecued Flank Steak
Have steak scored on both sides.
Combine garlic, salt, and pepper; rub both sides of steak with garlic mixture.
Combine remaining ingredients; marinate steak in mixture for 3 hours.
Remove meat from marinade; place meat on broiling rack 3 inches from source... - 36.8278
Leg Of Lamb With Provencal Herb Rub
To make the Provencal herb rub, combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, crushing them between your fingers as you mix.
In another small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
Score any fat along the edges of steaks to prevent curling while cooking.
Brush both sides... - 39.681
Beef With Dry Spice Rub
Place brown sugar, peppercorns, mustard seeds, coriander seeds and garlic in a blender or food processor; process until seeds and garlic are crushed.
Rub beef with oil, then pat on spice mixture.
Season generously with salt.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 34.0713
Rub each steak with garlic.
Brush each steak on both sides with oil.
Salt and pepper steaks.
Cook 2 minutes on each side in very hot pan. - 28.2143
Italian Garlic Pesto Stuffed Steaks
Heat stove/grill to medium/high heat.
Salt and pepper rub both sides of the four steaks (other seasonings may be included such as garlic powder, TJ s 21 salute spice mix, Italian seasoning, etc.) Use a sharp knife to cut into side of each steak, forming a... - 30.3946
Authentic Grilled Garlic New York Strip Steak
Enjoy an almost effortless al fresco meal with this juicy, crusty, garlicky grilled steak treat. A great way to amp up your summertime bash, this New York favorite is so sumptuous and simple that you will bite your fingers in disbelief. Tune into the recipe... - 97.3776
Gilroy Garlic Confit Steaks With Artichoke Orzo Ragout
1. Preheat the grill or broiler.
2. Rub the trimmed artichokes with the lemon halves to prevent discoloration.
3. In a small saucepan, put together all the garlic confit ingredients.
4. Over low heat, bring it to simmer and cook gently... - 47.913
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 116.05
French Beef Casserole
1. Cut incisions all over the piece of beef and push into these bacon fat and garlic slivers. Tie with string, rub with salt and pepper.
2. Melt some bacon fat, butter or good beef dripping in a heavy casserole with a very well-fitting lid. Brown the meat and... - 41.2881
Peppered Flank Steak
Trim fat from steak.
Rub steak with pepper, garlic and salt.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add steak; cook 6 minutes on each side or until steak is desired degree of doneness, basting with vinegar.
Cut steak across grain into... - 30.2369
Sirloin Steak On Skewers
Rub meat cubes with garlic.
Add remaining garlic to melted butter in a small pan.
Thread meat and mushrooms alternately on 6 skewers.
Salt and pepper them.
Roll them in the butter or brush the butter on them.
Place on rack 3 inches from broiler unit.
Turn to... - 34.041
Homemade Steak Diane
Steak Diane is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Steak Diane; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 35.5655
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 42.5002
Zesty Baked Steak
Sprinkle steak with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; rub steak with garlic.
Dredge steak in flour; brown in oil.
Place steak in baking dish; place onion and green pepper over steak.
In saucepan combine tomato paste, water, thyme, bay leaf, sugar,... - 35.4642
Perfect Bone Steak
1. Bring the steaks to room temperate. Mix garlic, oil and salt and pepper together. Rub onto both sides of the steak. Stand for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
2. Heat the barbecue until hot and oil the grill bars. Arrange the steaks and sear for one... - 30.5209
Charcoal-broiled Sirloin Steak
The charcoal broiled sirloin steak is prepared with a sirloin steak. Seasoned and marinated with oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and basil, the steak is broiled on a charcoal grill for a flavorful and smoked taste. - 44.6873
Rub both sides of the steaks with crushed garlic.
Sprinkle a couple of drops of hot pepper sauce on both sides of each.
Then spread mustard evenly on both sides of each steak.
Barbecue steaks over hot coals for 30 seconds on each side (for... - 30.9182
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 85.2591
Minute Pepper Steaks
Rub steaks with generous amounts of pepper so seasoning will stick.
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix to a smooth sauce.
Brush over steaks.
Set remainder aside.
In a large skillet, brown steaks 5 minutes or so.
Do not... - 34.7472
Homemade Butter Steak Diane
Rub the steaks with the garlic and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the steaks and fry for 2 minutes on each side.
Add the Worcestershire sauce, reduce the heat to low and fry for a further 2 minutes.
This will... - 30.9092
Onion Marinated Steak
Rub steak on both sides with garlic powder and pepper. Mix onion slices and salt; then spread half of them on bottom of shallow glass baking dish; over onions lay steak; then spread remaining onion slices over top and sides of steak, covering it... - 33.9932
Flank Steak Fixup
Rub steak with garlic; season with 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
Cut meat crosswise into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
In large skillet, partially cook bacon.
Drain bacon; reserve drippings in skillet.
Place slice of bacon on each piece of meat; roll up and secure... - 42.9339
Peppered Flank Steak Sandwiches With Onion Marmalade
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add sugar; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
Cook an additional 2 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly.
Add onion and 1/4 teaspoon salt.... - 38.6654
Grilled Rib Eye Steak
Planning a 4th of July party and need some good and tasty outdoor meal ideas? Then you should definitely take a look at this scrumptious grilled rib eye steak recipe which combines asparagus and corn to make a complete meal. It would be hard to beat the aroma... - 109.217
Grilled Pepper Steak
Wishing for more flavor when you grill? Try this grilled pepper steak recipe that's fast and flavorful and will have others asking how you did it. - 42.1026
Lemon Veal Steak
Rub meat with garlic.
Cut meat into 3/8 inch slices.
In a large frying pan, melt butter, then brown meat quickly.
Remove from heat, and squeeze juice of one lemon slice over all the meat.
Season with salt and paprika.
Arrange onion and tomato slices over the... - 40.3366
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 115.535
On a board, rub steak well with garlic clove, cut in half.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, and pound into meat on both sides with a meat tenderer or the edge of a heavy saucer.
Melt fat in frying pan and saute onions until brown, then brown meat on both... - 31.7776
Cuban Beef Steak
1. Using a meat hammer, pound the steaks until thin.
2. Cut the lemons into half.
3. In a large shallow pan, arrange the steaks.
4. Squeeze the lemon juice over the steaks and press the peels into the steaks.
5. Rub the garlic into... - 37.4784
For mustard sauce, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard.
Cover and refrigerate till serving time.
Rub meat with garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Place steak on the cooking grill.
Grill 10 to 12 minutes or till outside is well browned... - 44.3815
New York Strip Steaks
This recipe video demonstrates the proper way to make a perfect New York Strip Steak. - 120.432
Perfect Premium Steak
Want to serve restaurant-like steaks on your dinner table - here is the secret. In this video, chef shows how to cook your steaks perfectly on the grill. Perhaps you never knew it was so easy. Just have a look into the video. - 116.028
How To Grill Steak Like A Man - Part 1
Kevin shares his classic Steak prep and BBQ technique with Holly. This is a "Must See" vid for all the ladies out there who've been tempted by the draw of the "Man Bling" (aka the BBQ Grill). Includes: Holly's mushroom sauté and our suggested wine pairing! - 101.07
Use a sharp knife to trim the fibrous outer membrane.
Rub the meat with crushed garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the steak to a platter.
Split the bread lengthwise and spread the cut surfaces with a thin layer of butter.
Place on the outside edge... - 36.2575
1. Start by trimming the fibrous outer membrane with a knife and also rub the meat with crushed garlic
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the steak and place steak on a platter
4. Split the bread and apply butter in the inside surface
5.... - 40.0172
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 44.6918
Slow Cooked Swiss Steak
1. Set the oven at Moderately Slow, 300° F., and light it.
2. Wipe the steak with a clean, damp cloth and rub it with garlic. Mix the flour, salt and pepper and work it into the steak, using the blunt side of a case knife.
3. Brown the steak on both sides in... - 34.8992
4 Flip Scruff Steaks Down N Dirty
1. With a knife, score and scruff up steak as shown in the video for the flavor to penetrate.
2. Preheat smoker to high.
3. Season steak liberally with salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle garlic salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub to coat well. Flip... - 96.2555
Down & Dirty Steaks With Loaded Baked Potatoes
was so excited after the first time that I cooked steaks using this method, that I spent hours of thinking on how to improve my set up that would be dedicated solely to cooking steaks using the down & dirty or clinched method as illustrated in the cookbook... - 113.236
Sharon's Best Rib Eye Steaks
1. Brush the steaks on both sides with the oil. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and rub on both sides of the steaks. Place the steaks in a shallow glass dish, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Heat the... - 31.1847
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak
Vegetable Stuffed Round Steak is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Vegetable... - 48.832
Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Spicy, savory, perfectly seasoned chimichurri, bustling with rich and bold flavors of oregano and pepper drizzled over succulent, smoked chunks of steaks is indeed one dish to die for. Follow this recipe, fire up the grill, and treat your family and your... - 121.953
Grilled Skirt Steak Sandwich
1. In a bowl, add in the onion and salt. Pour in water and let it sit for 20 minutes.
2. Score cross on tomatoes and dip that into boiling water for a few seconds.
3. Take out the tomatoes and place into ice cold water.
4. Peel the tomatoes,... - 115.346
Poor Man S Porterhouse
The scallion addition to porterhouse makes this Poor Man S Porterhouse delicious. You can make these Poor Man S Porterhouse with literally no trouble at all. Enjoy! - 23.1035
Grilled Dinner Du-jour
Meat, Seafood, Chicken, Scallops, Cowboy, veggies, and good times.
Intro and outro from dungeon masters guide cd. what to do with your friends frozen foods! - 74.799
Meaty Alaskan King Crab With Jumbo Shrimp And Flat Iron Steak
his is an amazing recipe! Meaty Alaskan King Crab leggs, medium jumbo shrimp and flat Iron steak topped with a Cajun butter & mushroom sauce. We are talking "Off the hook" grilling here. Grill grates in action! Can be cooke don a Traeger, Mak, Louisinan,... - 91.3078
Swordfish Steaks With Smoky Tomato Ketchup
1. prepare the swordfish: Arrange the swordfish in a shallow dish and season with salt and pepper. Rub the garlic onto both sides of the steaks, then drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the fish. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour,
2. make the... - 32.3279
Marinated Lamb Steaks With Barley Salad
1. Prepare the marinade by mixing one tablespoon, the garlic, the chilli, half the mint, salt and pepper together.
2. Rub the steaks all over with the marinade and set aside to soak up the flavors for 2 hours
3. In a pot, boil water and... - 44.2674
Garlic Pot Roast
Cut garlic clove; rub over meat.
Sprinkle meat liberally with flour to which some salt and pepper have been added.
Heat oil in large, heavy kettle.
Put in meat; brown well on one side.
Add carrots, celery, green pepper, and turnips.
Cook until meat... - 43.0901
Steak And Onions
Steak And Onions are an easy to make dish. I have a weakness for steak and this dish pleases me plenty! Try this Steak And Onions recipe and you will understand why. - 34.1895
Herbed Shell Steaks With Sauteed Onions
On a work surface mash together the garlic paste, the pepper, and the oregano.
Rub the mixture onto the steaks.
In a heavy skillet, preferably cast-iron, heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, in it sauté the onions, stirr - 23.6445
Trim the steaks of fat and remove the strip of grizzle along the edge (prevents curling while cooking).
Blend the seasonings together and rub into steak.
Leave steaks for 30 minutes.
Cook over medium coals to desired doneness. - 22.952
Score steaks in diamond pattern on both sides.
Combine minced rosemary, garlic, oil, lemon peel, pepper and salt in small bowl; rub mixture onto surface of meat.
Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
Grill steaks over medium-hot Briquets about 4 minutes... - 33.7434
Steak In Beer
Steak In Beer is an awesome and tasty dish. Steak In Beer does kick up some flavor. The recipe is a keeper! - 32.8498
Grilled Pepper Steak With Herb Butter
Heat grill to high.
Pierce the steaks all over with a fork at least 8 times to let the oil penetrate.
Rub with olive oil.
Crack the peppercorns with the bottom of a heavy saucepan.
Combine with the garlic and salt to make a paste.
Cover both sides of the... - 41.9517
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 31.4483
Fairmont Kea Lani - Rib Eye Steak - Segment 2
1. Pre heat the grill.
2. For the rub : In a bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, turbinado sugar, red chili flakes and salt. Give it a mix.
3. Slather the steak with the rub.
4. Drizzle the macadamia oil on the steak.
5. Throw it in... - 95.9514
Fairmont Kea Lani - Rib Eye Steak - Segment 1
GETTING READY :-
1. Preheat the grill.
2. For making the rub : In a bowl, mix together the garlic, parsley, turbinado sugar, red chili flakes and salt. Give it a mix.
3. Slather the steak with the rub.
4. Drizzle the macadamia oil on the steak.
5.... - 95.8435
Combine all ingredients, except the steak, in a blender and puree. Pour the mixture over the steak in a shallow dish and rub it into the meat. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Remove steak from container and grill to... - 30.909
Broiled Marinated Bear Steak
Mix all marinade ingredients in a large earthenware bowl.
Place bear steak in the mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 24 hours (some enthusiasts insist on 3 or 4 days), turning meat over several times.
When ready to cook, lift out meat and pat dry... - 39.2396
Wok Steamed Halibut Steaks
Herb Sauce: By hand or in food processor, chop parsley, garlic and capers very finely; add salt.
If chopping by hand, transfer to mortar and crush with pestle.
Gradually add oil, then lemon juice to make spoonable sauce.
If making in advance, cover with thin... - 41.0476
Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 285 degree F.
2. On a small piece of foil, place garlic and drizzle olive oil on top. Sprinkle salt and warp it nicely.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper liberally on steak. Pour olive oil and rub to coat evenly. Set aside.
4. In a... - 113.736
In a small bowl, stir together the chili powder, thyme, oregano, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, sugar, and cayenne.
Rub the mixture into both sides of the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Saute the... - 36.0864
Braised Rump Steak With Wine And Tomatoes
Dry the meat with kitchen paper, and rub each side with the cut clove of garlic.
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole and quickly brown the steak on each side.
Remove and season.
Fry the sliced onion and carrots in the same oil until beginning to colour;... - 43.4823
Bbq Steak With Peppercorn Coffee Bean Seasoning
Want to spice up your piece of steak in a unique way - this recipe of BBQ steak is totally different from what you get to it normally. In this video, the steak is marinated with the blend of peppercorns and coffee beans, which is later barbecued on herb-added... - 122.018
Slim Down Steak Diane
1) In a bowl mix dry mustard, salt, and pepper together.
2) Rub the mixture over 1 side of the steak.
3) In a nonstick skillet pour oil into and heat over medium.
4) Rotate pan to spread the oil evenly.
5) Brown steak in skillet for about 1 1/2 minutes... - 41.4795
Grilled Steak With Gremolata
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill, or preheat the broiler
2. Before cooking, around 1 hour in advance, take the fillets and rub with a little salt and the coarsely ground pepper
3. Lay the steaks on a surface, and... - 44.789
1. Debone the chicken and make two steaks.
2. Using a meat hammer or bottom of a small saucepan, flatten each steak into ¼ inch thickness.
3. Rub chicken with salt and pepper and coat with oil
4. Keep in a dish and refrigerate for 6 to 8... - 44.2148
Coffee And Steak
Coffee used in meat marinades adds a great depth of flavor. This one combines some sugar, so the flavors really STICK to the meat well and that makes it all the more tasty ! - 25.1172
Grilled Steak Soft Tacos
1. Combine lime juice and steak in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill.
3. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade. Combine cumin and next 4 ingredients (through garlic), rub... - 34.5511
Smothered Flank Steak
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
While the pot is heating, sprinkle all surfaces of the steak with 2 tablespoons of the seasoning mix and rub it... - 43.229
Steak My Way
1) Use black pepper, sugar and garlic powder as seasoning and rub the steaks using it.
2) Now add olive oil, dark soy sauce and bourbon to the steaks and let them marinate.
3) Keep in fridge without lid for 1 to 2 hours.
4) Chop mushrooms and... - 42.8908
Classic Pasta Braciole With Beef Steak And Italian Tomatoes
If stepping into the super classic domain unnerves you, hold your horses. It is going to be different after you go through this recipe. An elaborate Sicilian classic dish that requires you to slog it out in the kitchen for a good hour or so but in the end you... - 124.101
Broiled Sirloin With Mushrooms
Rub steaks with garlic.
Sprinkle with half the salt and pepper.
Score fatty edges of steak.
Place on broiling pan 3 inches from heat.
Broil on one side to desired degree of doneness.
Turn; season uncooked side with remaining salt and pepper.
Return meat to... - 39.6443
Chuck Steak Delicious
Sprinkle each side of roast with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Rub into the meat.
Pour enough soy sauce onto each side to just barely cover and enough salad oil that a little runs off the meat.
Broil over charcoal to the required... - 26.6977
Porterhouse Steak With Special Sauce
Broil steak 4 inches below flame.
While it cooks, heat a serving platter and rub with garlic.
Spread evenly with the remaining ingredients, letting them melt and blend.
When steak is done, place on platter, turning once to cover with sauce. - 33.5221
Combine oil, peppercorns, garlic and herbs in small bowl.
Rub mixture on both sides of each steak.
Cover and refrigerate.
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Place steaks on grid over medium heat.
Grill, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes for medium-rare to medium or... - 32.9501
Steak Tips With Horseradish Sauce
Combine garlic and oil.
Rub thoroughly into meat and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Let roasts stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Prepare charcoal grill and preheat oven to 400°F Grill meat very briefly just to seal in juices.
Transfer to... - 31.9716
Grilled Steaks With Sweet Spicy Hoisin Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a medium saucepan, heat the 1/4 cup of vegetable oil. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger, crushed red pepper and cilantro and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add the hoisin, soy sauce and... - 30.0064
Place steaks into a shallow dish.
Using a fork, mash garlic with salt and pepper.
Add oil, parsley, oregano, dry mustard, vinegar, and wine.
Mix well with fork to form a paste.
Rub over steaks and let marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Grill to desired... - 40.2921