- » Steak Red Sauce
Steak Red Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Steak Red Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Steak Red Sauce recipes.
Seared Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Its easy to cook up this gourmet style beef steak with a red wine sauce! Follow the video to the tee and you d have one impeccable looking steak served with a crispy salad. See the video for more! - 91.9425
Steak With Red Wine Sauce
Excellent, tender steak is simply flavored with a deliciously rich and tasty sauce made from red wine. This elegant steak uses tri - tip meat to make it more tender and juicy. These steak fill the kitchen with a wonderful aroma. The meat comes out... - 95.8582
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
1. Flatten each steak to a 3/4-inch thickness between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag or between 2 sheets of wax paper crush the peppercorns and the allspice berries coarse with the bottom of a heavy skillet.... - 36.6153
Steak In Red Wine Sauce
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the steaks and fry quickly for 2 minutes on each side.
Reduce the heat and fry for a further 2 minutes.
This will produce rare steaks double the time for well done.
Transfer the steaks to a warm serving dish and keep... - 41.5002
Rump Steak With Quick Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the... - 39.467
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Quick Pan Sauce For Steak
Nothing dresses up a great steak like a great simple sauce, but most people never think about doing it. But this one is so quick and easy, you'll wonder why they don't. - 103.278
Ham Steak With Parsley Sauce
This ham steak with parsley sauce is prepared with smoked ham and fresh parsley. Cooked in white wine and mock hollandaise sauce and seasoned to taste, this ham steak with parsley sauce is an absolute stunner. Prepare it for dinner parties and you will have... - 43.0524
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 119.321
Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce
This is one of those dishes that is very simple, easy to prepare and especially delicious. I can assure you, this Grilled Steak And Wine Sauce will make you crazy for all your life!! - 35.8469
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Steak In Savory Marsala Sauce
Trim steak; slash fat at 1-inch intervals.
Broil steak about 6 inches from source of heat 8 minutes.
Turn; broil 7 minutes for medium rare.
Place steak on serving platter; keep warm.
Pour 1/4 cup pan juices into heavy saucepan.
Add onion to hot juices; saute... - 36.558
Texas Steak With Barbecue Sauce
The texas steak with barbecue sauce is a spicy and savory preparation made with a round steak. Marinated with worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, chili powder and seasonings, the texas steak is cooked slowly with the marinade with and flavored with lemon... - 43.3482
Skillet Roasted Steak With Piquant Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 450°.
2 In a large ovenproof skillet, warm the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the steaks and sear for 2 minutes per side.
3 Place the skillet in the oven and roast the steaks for 3 minutes.
4 Turn the steaks over and... - 40.8712
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Black Pepper Crusted Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For chimichurri sauce, in food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
3. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
4. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
5.... - 102.145
Grilled Round Steak With Tomatillo Sauce
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well, and pour over steak.
Turn over and refrigerate 24 hours, turning steak occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Coat grill with... - 40.2571
Steak Au Poivre With Balsamic Sauce
French versions of steak are simple in making and delicious. Chef Mike Monahan shows how to cook Steak Au Poivre and serve it with reduced balsamic vinegar sauce. Great when had with ranch potatoes! - 106.853
Round Steak With Tomato Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in water, tomato paste, and bouillon granules; set aside.
Spray a cold large skillet with... - 42.779
Broiled Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1) Pre-heat the broiler to suitable heat.
2) MAKING THE SAUCE: In a small saucepan, boil vinegar, wine, shallots, dried tarragon, and salt and pepper till it reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Remove and filter, reserving the liquid, and... - 40.4782
Steak With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Diagonally slash outer edge of fat at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling (do not cut into lean).
Marinate beef as directed on envelope of meat marinade.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
Broil with top 2 to 3 inches... - 40.1927
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Steak With Onion Sauce
When you are sick and tired of grilling or baking your steak, you can try out this recipe of simmered Steak. The slow cooking process of simmering, helps to infuse the flavor into the sauce, which makes the final output so succulent and so tasty. Learn from... - 106.525
Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce & Roasted Peppers
1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3.... - 110.333
Blackened Steak With Blue Cheese Wine Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak... - 115.869
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Ham Steak With Golden Fruit Sauce
This Ham Steak with Golden Fruit Sauce is a delightful fare ! Try this cooked and smoked ham irresistible peach, raisins, orange juice and red currant jelly poured over for your next meal. Your opinion for this Ham Steak with Golden Fruit Sauce are welcome. - 28.1501
Steak With Bordelaise Sauce
Marinate entrecotes in half of the oil, salt, and black pepper for 1 hr.
Heat remaining oil in a frying pan, and saute steaks for 3-5 min on each side, depending on thickness of steaks and desired degree of rareness.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish, and set... - 35.8252
Strip Steak With Bearnaise Sauce
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks and score the remaining fat around the edge at 1-inch intervals so the meat will lie flat. Place the steaks in a large shallow glass dish. Combine the oil, wine and shallots or onion in a 1-cup measure. Pour the marinade... - 30.0055
Steak With Sauerbraten Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. On rack in broiling pan arrange steak and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source until medium-rare, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. While steak is broiling prepare sauce. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add... - 28.4183
Pan Fried Steak With Balsamic Sauce
In a small bowl, stir together the cumin, coriander, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper.
Rub the mixture over the steaks.
In a 12-inch skillet or saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the steaks and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side for... - 45.8408
Steak With Savory Herb Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and blend creamy herb soup mix with water and vinegar with the help of wire whip or fork.
2) Either broil or fry in pan the steaks until fully tender.... - 38.0092
Steak With Quick Mushroom Sauce
1. Rub steaks with black pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan and cook steaks over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove steaks from pan and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook... - 34.752
Steak With Wine Sauce
1. In a heavy frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil.
2. On medium heat sautÃ© steaks for about 4 minutes turning only once.
3. Drain out the steaks and keep warm.
4. Add shallots and mushrooms to the dripping and sautÃ© for several minutes... - 43.1164
Sauteed Steak With Shallot And Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces about 5 cm/2 in square and 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steak pieces and saute until the outside is browned but the inside is still pink— about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the... - 44.2314
Steak With Onion Wine Sauce
1) In a 10" skillet, saute the steaks in the 1 tbsp butter and olive oil over a medium-high heat for about 10-12 min until evenly cooked.
2) Season the steaks well with the salt and pepper.
3) Remove on a serving platter and keep warm.
4) In the... - 40.1544
Spanish Steak Sofrito
Grilled steaks topped with a refreshing, classic Spanish sofrito sauce featuring pureed onions, tomatoes, bell pepper, garlic and cilantro. - 108.406
Steak Red Sauce Recipes By Category