- » Steak Pizzaiola
Steak Pizzaiola Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak pizzaiola recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak pizzaiola recipes.
Steak With Garlic And Tomatoes (bistecca Alla Pizzaiola)
Saute the garlic in half the oil for two minutes.
Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly, for five minutes.
Remove from heat.
Brown'the steaks well on both sides in the remaining oil.
Reduce heat, spread tomato and garlic... - 29.2493
Steak Pizzaiola Alla Rick
1. Trim excess fat from steaks. Pound steaks between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/4-inch thickness. Brush with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
2. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, heat... - 29.0075
Quick Steak Pizzaiola
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat until very hot.
Sprinkle the steaks with the salt and pepper and cook for 30 seconds on each side; transfer to a heated platter and keep warm.
Add the tomatoes, garlic, and oregano to... - 26.9876
You May Also Like!
1. In a bowl mix vinegar, water, pepper and 1/8 cup olive oil.
2. Keep the steak in this mixture and marinate it well.
3. Keep the marinated steak in the refrigerator for 2 hours - it is recommended to keep it overnight.
4. In a skillet,... - 46.5398
Chuck Steak Pizzaiola
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim excess fat from steak. Place in a shallow glass baking dish with plenty of space around meat. In a medium bowl, combine onion, tomatoes, oregano, garlic, salt, hot pepper flakes, and olive oil. Spread over top of steak.
2. Bake... - 26.8064
1) In a pan, add onion and garlic and saute in oil till soft.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar.
3) Allow the sauce to simmer, uncovered for 10 minutes. Keep aside.
4) Trim off any excess fat from the steak and score the remaining fat... - 43.5735
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in large saucepan. Stir in tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar. Simmer sauce, uncovered, 10 minutes; reserve.
2. While sauce simmers, trim any excess fat from steak and score remaining fat edge every inch. Then moisten... - 33.5243
Sirloin Steak Pizzaiola
Preheat the grill or broiler.
Coat the grill rack or broiler-pan rack with cooking spray.
Place the steak on a plate.
Rub 1/2 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning and 3/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper into both sides of the steak.
Heat... - 43.792
Sirloin Steaks With Pizzaiola Sauce
1. Season the steaks.
1. Take a heavy-based frying pan and place it over high heat.
2. Add the olive oil and garlic to the pan.
3. Place the steaks, two at a time, on the oil, and brown them quickly on both sides.
4. Put all the 4... - 43.2212
Beef Slices Alla Pizzaiola
Between 2 pieces of wax paper with a meat mallet or cleaver pound steaks until about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut each steak into portion-sized pieces.
Dip in eggs, then in bread crumbs.
In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil until hot.
Add 2 pieces of... - 41.8582
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Add the tomatoes in batches and blanch for 1 minute. With a slotted spoon, transfer them to a bowl of ice water. Peel and quarter the tomatoes.
2. Peel and chop the onion. Peel the garlic and cut into paper-thin... - 33.8675
The swordfish pizzaiola is a healthy and tasty dish that is baked with tomato, mozzarella, capers and oregano... Deb shows us how to cook it in less than half an hour! - 131.472