- » Steak Omelette
Steak Omelette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak omelette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak omelette recipes.
Brown Sauce For Steaks
1. In small heavy saucepan or skillet heat, butter until browned.
2. Stir in flour and blend well and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until flour is deep brown.
3. Remove from heat and mix well adding beef flavor base, onion powder, pepper,... - 36.9364
1)Grate the paneer and combine with garlic, ginger, salt, egg and keema.
2)Divide paneer mixture into 4 equal sized steaks.
3)Top the steaks with omelette strips, carrot strips and capsicum strips.
4)Take an idly maker pot and place steaks in it. Steam... - 38.5689
1) Peel, halve and cut the onion in thin slices.
2) Peel and slice the tomatoes.
3) Cut the green peppers in half, deseed and shred the peppers finely.
4) Lightly crush the garlic clove. Remove the outer papery coating and then mash the garlic... - 43.9759
1 Wash the mushrooms; dry and slice them
2 Sprinkle lemon juice on the mushrooms.
3 In a skillet, melt butter and stir in seasonings.
4 Add mushrooms and saute for about 7 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring... - 38.4761
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and add beef flavor base, pepper and MSG, stirring well.
3. Drain mushrooms and set aside saving the liquid.
4. Add enough water to... - 42.5351
Country Style Creole Sauce
1) Halve, deseed and shred the green pepper.
2) Peel and slice the onion.
3) Heat the butter in a saucepan and stir in the prepared green pepper and onion.
4) Cook gently, covered with a lid for 10 minutes until the vegetables are... - 42.1936
Mushroom Sauce With Herbs
1) Peel and finely chop the onion.
2) Slice the mushrooms.
3) In a frying pan, melt half the butter over a low heat.
4) Add onion to the pan and fry very gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion is soft but not browned.
5) Meanwhile... - 42.4183
Lemon Grilled Top Sirloin With Portobellos & Cherry Tomatoes
In a large, heavy self-sealing plastic bag, combine lemon juice, oil, oregano, pepper, and garlic: shake to blend well.
Place steak in bag; seal bag, then turn to coat steak on all sides.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or up to 24 hours.
About 15 to 20... - 39.8285
1) In the food processor, add onion, garlic, shrimp paste, green chillies and a little oil. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil. Beat the eggs into a bowl and pour it over the hot oil in a thin layer.... - 43.9297