- » Steak Marinade Yogurt
Steak Marinade Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak marinade yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak marinade yogurt recipes.
Trout Steak Shish Kebabs
– Slide trout onto skewers, alternating with vegetables (place a piece of bacon on either side of the trout), then place skewered fish in a long, shallow dish. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, pour over shish kebabs and marinate 24 hours, turning... - 30.9926
Mexican Sliced Steak
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the cumin, the red pepper flakes, and garlic.
Place the steak in a baking pan just large enough to hold it, and pierce well with a fork.
Pour in the marinade and turn the steak to coat well;... - 39.1693
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Tandoori Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice, minced garlic, and grated gingerroot, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting once with lime juice .mixture.
Combine yogutr and next 6... - 43.0607
Fillet Steak Tandoori
Fillet Steak Tandoori! I was looking for a unique and filling beef dish to feed my meat crazy husband when I came upon this innovative Fillet Steak Tandoori recipe! You really have to give it a try. I am so sure you will love it! - 44.6947
Chuck Steak Hawaiian-style
the chuck steak hawaiian style is prepared by grilling. marinated with a mix of yogurt with soy sauce and garlic, the chuck steak can be broiled or grilled with frequest brushing. - 36.9751
Taj Mahal Steak
Place steaks in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Mix together all marinade ingredients and pour over meat.
Leave for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steaks from dish, reserving the marinade.
Place meat on grill over hot coals and cook for about 6... - 38.9069
Drunken Sirloin Steaks
1. To make marinade, place beer, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce in a large shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine.
2. Add steaks to marinade, turn to coat, cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours or in the... - 35.9886
Beef Zucchini And Tomato Kebabs
In an electric blender or food processor, whirl the yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom, cumin, and coriander for 10 to 15 seconds.
Place the steak cubes in a bowl, pour in the yogurt mixture, and toss well.
Cover and... - 41.6794
Lemon Paprika Beef
1. To make marinade, combine turmeric, paprika, chilli powder, yogurt and rind in bowl. Add steak and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or overnight.
2. Heat oil in large saucepan. Add onions and cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or... - 34.7668
Tarragon Turkey Salad
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, tarragon, sugar, salt, and garlic.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Place turkey in plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
Stir marinade well; add 2 tablespoons of the marinade to turkey; seal bag.
Turn turkey to coat... - 45.6672
Spicy Fajita Roll Ups
1 In a shallow container large enough to hold the steak, combine the vinegar and honey, stirring until well blended. Blend in the oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and red pepper flakes.
2 Add the flank steak to the marinade and turn to coat completely. Set... - 40.4602
Marinated Beef Kebabs
Mix together the yogurt, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, herbs, onion and seasonings.
Trim the steak and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Place in the marinade and leave for 4 to 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat and thread on to 4 long... - 33.8364
Tandoori Style Chicken
In small bowl, combine yogurt, steak sauce, mint, paprika, red pepper and garlic.
Place chicken pieces in glass dish; coat with yogurt mixture.
Cover; chill 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade.
Grill chicken over medium heat for 30 to... - 36.5917
Tandoori Mixed Platter
1. To make marinade, place Tandoori seasoning or paste, coriander, yogurt and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place lamb cutlets and chicken in separate shallow glass or ceramic dishes, spoon one-quarter of marinade over each, toss to coat and... - 35.8479
Curried Beef And Fruit Kabobs
Partially freeze beef top round steak to firm; slice into 1/8 to 1/4 inch-thick strips.
Combine yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder and red pepper.
Place beef strips and marinade in plastic bag, turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinade in refrigerator... - 39.9316
Curried Beef Pitas
Soak 6 (12-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
In small bowl, combine steak sauce, 1/4 cup reserved pineapple juice and curry powder; set aside.
Alternately thread beef strips, pepper, onions and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
Place skewers... - 44.9264
Tandoori Spiced Iamb
Put all the ingredients for the marinade in a food-processor and whizz until smooth.
Remove any fat from the lamb steaks, then coat them with the marinade.
You can keep them marinating in the fridge for a day to develop a more intense flavour, if you have... - 38.7127
From Mexico come fajitas burritos filled with lime-marinated steak and grilled onions.
Trim and discard any fat from steak.
Place in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix lime juice, oil, tequila, garlic, cumin, oregano, and pepper; pour over... - 39.0596
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Bursa Dansi Baked Veal With Pasta
Make a marinade of the garlic, pepper, salt, bay leaf, tarragon, and the wine.
Add the veal and marinate it in the refrigerator for 5 hours, turning after 2 hours.
Drain, pat dry with paper towels, and cut into 1-inch squares.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter... - 40.7307
Artemis' Lamb Wrapped In Phyllo
For the marinade: In a food processor or blender, combine the yogurt, wine, milk, lemon juice, rosemary, mint, salt, ground red pepper, garlic, Parmesan, tomatoes, onion, and green pepper and whirl until smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
For the stuffing: In... - 44.9873
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Heat 1 inch water, the lemon, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon dill weed to boiling in 10-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange salmon in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until salmon flakes easily with fork, 6 to 8 minutes; drain.
Carefully remove skin from... - 41.7448
1. Beat the finely sliced beef until thin with a rolling pin or mallet after placing it between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper.
2. Then rub the beef with the salt and then cut into serving pieces.
3. In a bowl place it, add the yogurt and leave... - 47.5563
Curried Beef Kabobs With Chutney Dipping Sauce
The curried beef kabobs in a chutney dipping sauce is a marinated and grilled beef kabobs recipe. Marinated with a mix of chutney vinegar and curry powder, the curied beef kabobs are spicy and tangy. Good to be served as an appetizer or a gourmet snack, this... - 45.7949
Marinated Tarragon Salmon
Marinated Tarragon Salmon has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Marinated Tarragon Salmon a tangy and refreshing taste. - 48.6209