- » Steak Marinade
Steak Marinade Recipes
Steak Marinade is a marinade variety more typical for use on steak to render the cubes tender and juicy with a unique flavor given by the mix of ingredients. Steak marinade uses special herbs and spices, especially ... More »
Smoky Steak Marinade
A good marinade creates great steak. This is video of an amazing marinade for beef steak. Its mildly spicy and smoky. Made with wine, steak sauce, ginger and garlic. It gives a great flavor to the steak. The steak is grilled to perfection to produce an... - 105.052
Exotic Steak Marinade
Exotic steak marinade might sound like a fancy recipe but it is so simple yet the combination of flavors makes it exotic. Take a look at this ambrosial recipe in the video. - 104.433
1) Combine all the ingredients together and blend them properly.
2) In a shallow pan, place the steak and pour the mixture all over the top of the steak.
3) Let the steak stand in the refrigerator for nealry 5 hours, or overnight if required.
4) During... - 40.2752
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients and blend well.
2) In a shallow pan, add the steak.
3) Add the mix over the steak.
4) Allow to stand in refrigerator about 5 hours or overnight.
5) Grill the steak and serve with a side of jacket potatoes. - 39.1579
Tabasco Steak Marinade
1) Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly after combining them.
2) Pour marinade all over the steak and allow it to stand for a minimum of 5 hours, turning the steak once.
3) Serve hot. - 34.1628
Salmon Steak Marinade
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
2. Set aside till required
3. Soak any fish or meat in the marinade for at least 30 minutes before serving - 30.1563
Beef Steak Marinade
Combine all marinade ingredients in electric blender container.
Cover; process for about 2 minutes.
Pour marinade over steak; let stand at room temperature for about 4 hours.
Remove steak from marinade be- fore cooking.
Marinade may be used for basting sauce... - 29.9175
Steak Marinade makes your steaks really yummy and sumptuous! Trust me your family and guests will be surprised by the amazing flavor of the Steak Marinade! Try it! - 29.6616
Barbecue Steaks Marinade
1) In a pan, combine all the ingredients for marinade, and boil for 10 minutes. Simmer for another 10 minutes.
2) Let it cool before adding to the steaks.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. - 27.4773
Marinade For Steak Strips
Combine all marinade ingredients in bowl; add steak strips.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Re- move steak strips from marinade before cooking. - 26.6654
Marinade For Charcoal-grilled Steak
Combine tomato sauce, sherry, oil and seasonings; pour into shallow container.
Add steak; cover.
Mari- nate in refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours.
Baste steak with marinade when cooking. - 26.6136
Pineapple Marinade For Steak
Combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and shake vigorously until fully mixed.
Pour over steak in a glass dish and marinate for 3-3 1/2 hours, basting occasionally.
Brush meat with marinade while cooking. - 25.9933
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Combine soy sauce, sherry, tahini, and garlic and pour over steak.
Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours.
Transfer to broiler pan and broil according to preference. - 24.3906
Soy Marinade For Steaks
Simmer ingredients together for 3 minutes, then cool.
Pour over raw steaks; cover and chill for several hours.
Or marinate steaks at room temperature for 30 minutes before broiling.
Turn steaks over during marinating. - 23.6507
Steak Marinade Provencale
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, black pepper and garlic.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 19.5017
Marinade For Steak
Place all ingredients in bowl and mix together.
Spread mixture over both sides of steaks and arrange side by side in glass dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours.
Grill or pan fry steaks as desired. - 17.5707
Steak Marinade Italiano
In small nonmetal bowl, combine steak sauce, salad dressing and garlic powder.
Use to marinate beef, poultry or pork for about 1 hour in the refrigerator. - 17.113
Steak Marinade Recipes By Category