- » Steak Madeira Sauce
Steak Madeira Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Steak Madeira Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Steak Madeira Sauce recipes.
Steak With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange steak on rack in broiling pan and broil 5 to 6 inches from heat source, until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until done to taste.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms and cook over medium-high heat,... - 28.2662
Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce
Try this Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible mouth watering Broiled Steak Madeira Sauce will surely give you a huge fan following! - 26.4892
You May Also Like!
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Madeira Steak With Rosti
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, put potatoes bring to the boil and simmer for 8 minutes. Drain and, when cool enough to handle, remove the peel.
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
3. In a bowl, crush peppercorns and season... - 47.2404
Lift meat to a hot platter, and keep warm.
Pour 3/4 cup Madeira or dry sherry into the frying pan used for baking, and heat and stir until brown bits dissolve and wine is reduced to 1/3 cup.
Stir in 1 cup of good brown sauce or thickened beef stock.
Heat... - 22.929
Microwave Steak With Paprika
Remove a few pieces of fat from the steak.
Sprinkle one side with paprika.
Preheat an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) browning dish (Corning) 7 minutes at HIGH.
Place steak in dish, without removing from oven, paprika side down.
Press top of steak with finger tips... - 34.3343
Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
If using ground beef, shape into 4 oval patties, each about 1 inch thick.
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt the 1 tablespoon butter with oil.
Add patties or steaks and cook until well browned on both sides and cooked to desired doneness when... - 39.1023
Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt the butter over a medium heat and saute the mushrooms for 3—4 minutes until golden.
2) Move the mushrooms to the side of the pan, stir in the flour then the broth, stir and cook until thickened.
3) Add rest of the... - 38.4739
Tournedos With Madeira Sauce
Mix together the Espagnole Sauce and stock, place in a small pan, bring to the boil, then boil rapidly until reduced by half.
Adjust the seasoning, then add the Madeira and redcurrant jelly.
Simmer gently until smooth, then keep warm.
Cut out four 3 in/7.5 cm... - 40.825
Beef With Mushrooms & Madeira Sauce
If using ground beef, shape meat into 4 oval pat-ties, each about 1 inch thick.Melt the 1 tablespoon butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add meat and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides and done to your liking; cut to... - 37.8424
1. Trim excess fat from ham; score remaining fat at 2-inch intervals around side of ham.
2. Fry fat trimmings in a large skillet until you have 2 tablespoons of melted fat. Remove the remaining pieces of fat with a slotted spoon.
3. Brown ham steak for 3... - 23.815
Stuffed Western Beef Tenderloin
When selecting tenderloin ask your butcher for filet mignon cut 2 inches thick or Chateaubriand cut 1 1/2 inches thick.
Saute' mushrooms quickly in hot butter until limp.
Remove from heat, and stir in parsley and pate de foie gras.
Chill the mixture.
Sear the... - 35.9024