- » Steak Goulash
Steak Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak goulash recipes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.4206
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 45.9558
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 43.6573
Hungarian Goulash With Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, mix together the meat, onion powder, garlic powder and flour till the meat is properly coated.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours... - 41.5851
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Add 1/2 lb.
cooked spaghetti and 1 cup grated cheese melted, just before serving. - 25.6648
You May Also Like!
1) Clean meat and remove the fat.
2) Cut fat into small pieces into cut neatly.
3) Heat a heavy frying pan till fat browns.
4) Add little extra dripping.
5) Discard the lumps from pan.
6) Add meat to the pan and brown.
7) Mix onions... - 42.6366
Stewed Beef Goulash
Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the meat till lightly browned.
Add the onions and pepper and.
cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes, paprika, tomato puree and bouquet garni.
Season to taste.
Bring to the... - 42.1887
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Brown well on both sides in shortening.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
Blend in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender; stir often.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 33.7612
Traditional Beef Goulash
Dust meat with flour.
Heat oil in Dutch oven; brown meat until flour is absorbed.
Add vegetables, stock and spices.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours.
Uncover and cook, stirring often, for 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
Blend i - 30.2749
1) Stir-fry the meat and onions in butter or margarine.
2) Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan along with the stock and paprika mixture.
3) Slowly boil for 1 3/4 hours, and then stir in the potatoes.
4) Cook for another 45 minutes.
5) Top... - 40.5463
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep aside.
4. Peel and slice the onion thinly.
5. Peel garlic and add to a mortar with caraway seeds. Pound until well... - 44.914
Hungarian Veal Goulash
1. Prepare the meat by trimming it of all visible fat and cut into 2 cm / 3/4 inch cubes.
2. In a plastic food bag add paprika, flour and black pepper to taste, add meat and shake to coat meat evenly shaking off excess flour.
3. In a... - 41.4046
Beef Goulash Budapest
1) Remove fat from the meat and trim the bone. Slice the beef into 1-inch cubes.
2) In a Dutch oven, melt butter. Add in the meat and brown the cubes. Keep aside.
3) Into the same vessel, add onions and garlic. Saute in the pan drippings till they... - 44.8693
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the veal pieces in shortening until browned on both sides.
2) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients except rice, blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer,... - 42.8229
Simple Beef Goulash
Pat meat dry with paper towels; cut into strips approximately 1/2 inch wide and 2-inches long.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or heavy kettle.
Add meat and onion; cook 5 minutes or until brown.
Add potatoes, cook 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, tomatoes, garlic,... - 41.4068