- » Steak Goulash
Steak Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak goulash recipes.
Heat the oil in a frying pan over a fairly high heat and fry the meat until brown on all sides.
Reduce the heat, sprinkle with paprika and flour, turn the meat over to absorb the flour.
After about 2-3 minutes pour the stock into the frying pan and stir... - 46.9723
Hungarian Goulash With Chuck Steak
1 In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil till sizzling hot.
2 Add in the cubes of beef and brown on all sides, cooking a few at a time.
3 Transfer them to a plate as they brown.
4 Turn the heat to medium, and stir in the onions, cooking... - 44.8235
Steak Goulash Soup
Mix together salt and pepper and the paprika and coat the meat cubes with the mixture.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the meat cubes, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Add the onions and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Stir in the cumin, garlic and... - 44.5452
Hungarian Goulash With Round Steak
1) In a slow cooker, mix together the meat, onion powder, garlic powder and flour till the meat is properly coated.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients except for the sour cream. Stir well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 10 hours... - 41.2901
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Add 1/2 lb.
cooked spaghetti and 1 cup grated cheese melted, just before serving. - 23.6136
You May Also Like!
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in drippings until browned.
2) Stir in the flour, stewed steak, tomato puree, water and paprika pepper.
3) Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Ladle the Quick Goulash in soup bowls and serve piping hot,... - 35.6575
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the fresh onion, if using, until softened.
Stir in the cornflour and cook until the oil is absorbed.
Stir in the stewed steak, tomato puree, paprika, peppers and onion flakes, if using.
Cook gently for 10 to 20 minutes.
Stir... - 35.0028
Classic Hungarian Goulash
Have you been looking for the perfect Hungarian Goulash recipe? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now to learn this all time favorite, Classic Hungarian Goulash recipe. Add it to your menu and impress your family. - 79.9426
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut steaks into 6 serving-size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onions, green pepper, and garlic for about 10 minutes or till the vegetables are tender but not brown.
3. Combine... - 48.6639
Potato Beef Goulash
1) In a pan, heat oil and add onions and fry till golden.
2) Stir in the paprika.
3) Mix in the meat, place lid and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add the water, puree, salt, vinegar and marjoram.
5) Using potatoes, line the sides and base of a greased... - 43.9152
Quick Veal Goulash
Saute veal in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a large frying pan 3 minutes; turn.
Brown other side; remove from pan; keep warm.
Stir onions into pan with remaining 2 tablespoons butter or margarine; cover.
Cook 5 minutes, or until onions are... - 37.4936
Method Cut meat in large cubes, brown quickly in a casserole or Dutch oven in the hot oil or drip- pings; remove.
Lower heat, add onions and cook 3-4 minutes.
Stir in paprika, cook slowly for 1 minute and add flour, tomato paste and stock.
Stir until boiling,... - 25.8607
Quick Veal Goulash
1) In a kettle of rapidly boiling salted water, prepare noodles as per label directions and drain well, when done.
2) In a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine and sauté veal in it for 3 minutes.
3) Toss and... - 44.1874
Beef Goulash With Scone Cobbler Topping
1) Cut the meat into cubes.
2) Slice the onions.
3) In a pan, heat fat and brown meat on both sides.
4) Take a casserole and put the meat with draining spoon into it.
6) In a pan fry sliced onion and put it over meat.
7) In the same... - 43.4514
This is a classic Hungarian Goulash recipe that you would love bringing on to your dinner table. A step by stepguide to a delicious complete meal that the entire family would love. Try it!! - 49.6309