- » Steak Garlic Wine Sauce
Steak Garlic Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak garlic wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak garlic wine sauce recipes.
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 41.767
Broiled Beef Steak Or Veal Steak With Wine Merchant Sauce
Cook the bacon in a small saucepan until it is deep golden in color.
Remove it from the pan and set aside.
Add butter or margarine to the bacon grease, then add the onion.
Brown the onion over a slow fire until it is golden.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, and... - 40.7626
Pan Seared Steak With Herb Wine Sauce
1. On a tray, place the steak, season it with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a stainless pan over high heat, for about 2 minutes for perfect searing.
3. Pour olive oil, and add steak to the pan, sear for about 2 minutes... - 125.475
Flank Steak In Musnroom Wine Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, garlic, broth, ketchup or tomato paste, mustard and onion; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6 -7 hrs.
3) Dissolve the cornstarch in water... - 38.1434
Blackened Steak With Blue Cheese Wine Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak... - 117.455
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 31.4337
Steak In Wine Sauce
Cut steak in serving pieces, lard and beat.
Brown in a heavy pan in butter.
In the drippings make a brown gravy by adding 1 teaspoon salt, 2 level tablespoons flour, blended and browned, with enough water added to make medium thick gravy.
Put steak and gravy... - 33.7743
Sauteed Steak With Shallot And Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces about 5 cm/2 in square and 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steak pieces and saute until the outside is browned but the inside is still pink— about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the... - 42.3077
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 30.6848
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 128.751
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 94.9226
Porterhouse Steak Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar, garlic salt, paprika and monosodium glucamate.
2.Apply the mixture on steaks 30 minutes prior to grilling.
3.Serve the steaks with sauce hot with dips. - 32.2045
Flank Steak Mosaic
Marinate flank steak in wine, soy sauce and garlic for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry, and lay on a flat surface.
Working left to right, arrange 2 rows of omelet strips the length of steak.
Top the 2 rows with 2 or 3 layers more of omelet... - 42.187
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 37.3407
Honey Garlic Crimson Love Steak & Organic Broccolette
Pan-frying beef tenderloin steak with Made With Love Delectable' Edibles Crimson Love Spice Blend, honey, soy and ginger, nestled with fresh broccolette for an easy one-dish dinner. Buy Made with Love Spice Blends from Earth Market! - 101.79
Skillet Roasted Steak With Piquant Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 450°.
2 In a large ovenproof skillet, warm the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the steaks and sear for 2 minutes per side.
3 Place the skillet in the oven and roast the steaks for 3 minutes.
4 Turn the steaks over and... - 39.5668
Tenderloins With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Place unpeeled garlic cloves on baking sheet.
Bake at 500°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until garlic is soft; cool.
Squeeze garlic pulp from skins; chop pulp slightly.
In small saucepan, combine garlic pulp, 1/2 cup steak sauce, wine and onion.
Heat to a boil;... - 32.0985
Onion Wine Sauce
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and stir onions and garlic in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in steak sauce and wine; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Serve hot with cooked beef or poultry. - 25.2936
Wine And Herb Marinated Steak
1) In a shallow dish, combine the oil, onion, thyme, garlic salt, and the pepper
2) Place the steak in the dish to marinate
3) Allow the meat to rest in the refrigerator for at least 18 hours
4) Drain the steak and reserve the marinade
5) Over hot... - 44.753
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 31.0428
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 40.2073
Sauce For Steaks Or Chops
1.In a pan, put peanut oil, wine vinegar, horseradish, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion pulp and juice, clove, chili sauce, brown sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, black pepper, rosemary, frsh sage, thyme and parsley and let them all cook for 15... - 44.2572
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 40.0855
Cheese Steak With Red Wine
Steaks Bert Rand is a delicous and filling steak preperation. I serve this dish quiet often at home. Why donâ€™t you serve the Steaks Bert Rand for your family this weekend. Then you will understand why my family loves it! - 36.9199
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.5768
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 42.1048
Onion Stuffed Steak
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into meat.
Slice pockets in each side of meat, cutting almost to bone.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter.
Add celery salt and pepper.
Stuff pockets with onion... - 41.3159
Zesty Marinated Flank Steak
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a glass dish.
Place the meat in the marinade and make sure it is covered completely.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours, turning the meat 1 or 2 times.
Remove the meat from the... - 37.3277
Steaks In Red Wine Marinade
Place steaks in single layer in dish.
Combine red wine with remaining ingredients, mix well, pour over steaks, cover, marinate 2 hours or refrigerated overnight, turn steaks occasionally.
Barbecue until cooked as desired. - 29.6245
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 27.4724
Rump Steak With Bean Sprouts
Pick over the bean sprouts and discard any seeds.
Add the chopped garlic to the sprouts.
Cut the rump steak into thin slices and then thin strips.
Place the meat in a basin with a pinch of salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin and pepper and 1 teaspoon of peanut oil, soy... - 40.1579
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 122.621
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 123.227
Marinate steaks in soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and barbecue sauce several hours or refrigerated, covered, overnight.
Drain steaks, barbecue on both sides until cooked through. - 25.799