- » Steak Garlic Wine Sauce
Steak Garlic Wine Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak garlic wine sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak garlic wine sauce recipes.
Skewered Steak Strips With Oyster/garlic Brushing Sauce
To prepare sauce, heat all sauce ingredients, except cornstarch mixture, in a saucepan.
Heat sauce to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
Reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer.
Continue cooking until ingredients are well-blended for about 3... - 43.6842
Flank Steak In Musnroom Wine Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, place the steak.
2) In a small bowl, mix the wine, soy sauce, garlic, broth, ketchup or tomato paste, mustard and onion; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on LOW for about 6 -7 hrs.
3) Dissolve the cornstarch in water... - 36.8114
Broiled Beef Steak Or Veal Steak With Wine Merchant Sauce
Cook the bacon in a small saucepan until it is deep golden in color.
Remove it from the pan and set aside.
Add butter or margarine to the bacon grease, then add the onion.
Brown the onion over a slow fire until it is golden.
Add the garlic, bay leaf, and... - 42.7194
Pan Seared Steak With Herb Wine Sauce
1. On a tray, place the steak, season it with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a stainless pan over high heat, for about 2 minutes for perfect searing.
3. Pour olive oil, and add steak to the pan, sear for about 2 minutes... - 103.764
Beef Steak With Red Wine Sauce
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck arm steak until well browned on both sides. Remove steak to plate; set aside. To drippings remaining in Dutch oven, add mushrooms; cook over medium heat 5 minutes; with slotted... - 32.5587
Blackened Steak With Blue Cheese Wine Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak... - 115.869
Steak With Mushroom And Red Wine Sauce
1. Heat oil in large saucepan. Cook steaks until cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan. Add butter and onion to pan; cook, stirring, until onion is browned lightly.
2. Stir in garlic, wine and stock; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 10... - 33.6183
Steak In Wine Sauce
Cut steak in serving pieces, lard and beat.
Brown in a heavy pan in butter.
In the drippings make a brown gravy by adding 1 teaspoon salt, 2 level tablespoons flour, blended and browned, with enough water added to make medium thick gravy.
Put steak and gravy... - 36.1388
Sauteed Steak With Shallot And Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces about 5 cm/2 in square and 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steak pieces and saute until the outside is browned but the inside is still pink— about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the... - 44.2314
Skirt Steak With Red Wine Mojo And Orange Salsa
1) In a saucepan, add wine and allow it to come to a simmer. Take the pan off the flame, add in honey, ginger and garlic.
2) Allow the mixture to rest for about 10 minutes before adding in orange juice, lime juice, salt and pepper. Let the red... - 43.7425
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 125.421
Wine Country Steak
Whisk together oil, lime juice, wine, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and pepper in a medium bowl.
Place beef in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over beef.
Cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 12 to 24 hours, turning... - 38.7288
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Porterhouse Steak Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix olive oil with vinegar, garlic salt, paprika and monosodium glucamate.
2.Apply the mixture on steaks 30 minutes prior to grilling.
3.Serve the steaks with sauce hot with dips. - 32.8907
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.2826
Flank Steak Mosaic
Marinate flank steak in wine, soy sauce and garlic for 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry, and lay on a flat surface.
Working left to right, arrange 2 rows of omelet strips the length of steak.
Top the 2 rows with 2 or 3 layers more of omelet... - 44.4534
Skillet Roasted Steak With Piquant Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 450°.
2 In a large ovenproof skillet, warm the oil over high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the steaks and sear for 2 minutes per side.
3 Place the skillet in the oven and roast the steaks for 3 minutes.
4 Turn the steaks over and... - 40.8712
Marinated Rib Steaks With Garlic Parsley Butter
1. In a small saucepan, bring the wine to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer until reduced by one-fourth (to 3/4 cup), about 4 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. In a glass, ceramic, or other nonreactive dish just large enough to... - 38.1301
Honey Garlic Crimson Love Steak & Organic Broccolette
Pan-frying beef tenderloin steak with Made With Love Delectable' Edibles Crimson Love Spice Blend, honey, soy and ginger, nestled with fresh broccolette for an easy one-dish dinner. Buy Made with Love Spice Blends from Earth Market! - 100.098
Tenderloins With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Place unpeeled garlic cloves on baking sheet.
Bake at 500°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until garlic is soft; cool.
Squeeze garlic pulp from skins; chop pulp slightly.
In small saucepan, combine garlic pulp, 1/2 cup steak sauce, wine and onion.
Heat to a boil;... - 34.1269
Onion Wine Sauce
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook and stir onions and garlic in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in steak sauce and wine; heat to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
Serve hot with cooked beef or poultry. - 26.3352
Wine And Herb Marinated Steak
1) In a shallow dish, combine the oil, onion, thyme, garlic salt, and the pepper
2) Place the steak in the dish to marinate
3) Allow the meat to rest in the refrigerator for at least 18 hours
4) Drain the steak and reserve the marinade
5) Over hot... - 45.6604
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0
Sauce For Steaks Or Chops
1.In a pan, put peanut oil, wine vinegar, horseradish, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion pulp and juice, clove, chili sauce, brown sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, black pepper, rosemary, frsh sage, thyme and parsley and let them all cook for 15... - 43.5231
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Onion Stuffed Steak
Slash fat edges of steak at 1-inch intervals, being careful not to cut into meat.
Slice pockets in each side of meat, cutting almost to bone.
In skillet cook onion and garlic in the 1 tablespoon butter.
Add celery salt and pepper.
Stuff pockets with onion... - 43.0251
Zesty Marinated Flank Steak
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a glass dish.
Place the meat in the marinade and make sure it is covered completely.
Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hours, turning the meat 1 or 2 times.
Remove the meat from the... - 39.5332
Broiled Porterhouse Steak
Trim excess fat from steak, and gash remaining fat edge to prevent curling.
Skewer tail close to steak.
Rub each side with garlic.
Combine salad oil, wine and Worcestershire sauce, and brush over steak.
Leave at room temperature 20 minutes.
Preheat broiler 10... - 42.2914
Cheese Steak With Red Wine
Steaks Bert Rand is a delicous and filling steak preperation. I serve this dish quiet often at home. Why donâ€™t you serve the Steaks Bert Rand for your family this weekend. Then you will understand why my family loves it! - 39.2842
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. In a meat colander, place steak and rinse under running water. Alternatively, wipe steak using damp kitchen paper towel.
2. Rub all sides of steak using split garlic and keep aside. Do not discard used garlic.
3. Preheat an oven to 175C... - 41.65
Sirloin Steak With Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels, rub each side with garlic and reserve garlic.
3. In a large heavy skillet heat oil, until very hot.
4. Over high heat, brown steak very well on both sides for about 3 to 5... - 41.7658
Steaks In Red Wine Marinade
Place steaks in single layer in dish.
Combine red wine with remaining ingredients, mix well, pour over steaks, cover, marinate 2 hours or refrigerated overnight, turn steaks occasionally.
Barbecue until cooked as desired. - 31.792
Red Wine Steaks
1. To make marinade, place garlic, red wine, sugar and black pepper to taste in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add steaks, turn to coat and marinate for 5 minutes. Turn over and marinate for 5 minutes longer. Drain steaks and reserve marinade.
2. Heat oil... - 30.0088
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the carrot, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme and bay leaf for 5 minutes.
Pour in white wine.
Add the Madeira wine or apple juice and chicken broth, then simmer for 5 minutes.
Thicken the sauce with the thickener.
Pour the... - 43.231
Rump Steak With Bean Sprouts
Pick over the bean sprouts and discard any seeds.
Add the chopped garlic to the sprouts.
Cut the rump steak into thin slices and then thin strips.
Place the meat in a basin with a pinch of salt, sugar, Ve-Tsin and pepper and 1 teaspoon of peanut oil, soy... - 42.5427
Ham Steak With Apricot-dijon Sauce
Stir together the jam, mustard, vinegar, garlic and cayenne.
Spread a thin layer over the ham steak.
Rotate the ham steak in the Standard Flat Basket for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Remove and cut in half to serve. - 25.5917
Grilled Black Pepper Steak
Place steak in a large shallow dish.
Combine onion and next 8 ingredients, pour over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Press 2 teaspoons pepper onto each side of steak.
Grill over hot coals 15 minutes on... - 37.2925
Salsa Grilled Steak
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the salsa, chili peppers, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until smooth.
Transfer the salsa mixture to a gallon-size self-closing plastic bag.
Add the steak.
Seal the bag and marinate in the... - 36.6314
Flank Steak In Mushroom Sauce
Place steak in slow-cooking pot.
Combine sauterne, soy sauce, garlic, broth, catsup, mustard, and onion; pour over steak.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Dissolve cornstarch in water; stir into pot.
Turn control to high; cover and cook... - 39.5669
Marinate steaks in soy sauce, wine, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and barbecue sauce several hours or refrigerated, covered, overnight.
Drain steaks, barbecue on both sides until cooked through. - 26.9795
Grilled Round Steak With Tomatillo Sauce
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in a large shallow baking dish.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small bowl; mix well, and pour over steak.
Turn over and refrigerate 24 hours, turning steak occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade.
Coat grill with... - 40.2571
Marinated Steak Kabobs
These Marinated Steak Kabobs are terrific meal starters ! Try out these highly appetizing marinated steak kabobs tonght for dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 37.8869
Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas
Try this version of amazingly delicious Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.1071
Filet Mignon With Roasted Garlic Sauce
Combine the wine vinegar and shallots in a small saucepan.
Boil until nearly all the liquid has evaporated.
Add the chicken broth and boil until reduced to about 1 cup.
Squeeze the garlic from the roasted cloves and puree in the food processor or... - 33.1303
Minute Steaks With Pimientos And Mushrooms
Soften the shiitake mushrooms in a cup of boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, cut off and discard the stems, then slice the caps 1/4 inch thick; set aside.
If you are using sliced fresh mushrooms, simply add in Step 4.
Meanwhile, melt 1/2 tablespoon of... - 42.1299
Sunny Sirloin Steak
In small bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, sherry, garlic and cloves.
Place steak in plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn steak to coat.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours, turning steak at least... - 32.5393
Fabulous Flank Steak
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together, pour over meat and refrigerate 4 hours.
Drain meat and slice on an angle into large pieces.
Set on hot grill and cook 3 to 4 minutes each side.
Season and baste once with leftover marinade. - 33.5562
1.Chop onion and garlic small.
2.In a pan, heat butter and add chopped onion and garlic.
3.Saute well until brown.
4.In a bowl, put catsup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, garlic salt, onion salt, chili powder, dry mustard... - 39.7473
Simple Steak Sauce
1.Take a bowl and put oil and vinegar in it.
2.Also add onion, garlic, salt and pepper in it.
3.Transfer the mixture in a pint jar and shake well so that the salt gets completely mixed.
4.Leave the mixture overnight.
5.Apply on steaks. - 38.8327
Steak With Rosemary-thyme Cabernet Peppercorn Sauce
This is one of the first recipes I ever created as a teenager. It's an oldie but a goodie in my house. Cracking the peppercorns can be a bit tricky. I used to put whole peppercorns in a plastic re-sealable storage bag, remove the air and whack them until they... - 41.3941
Blueberry Steak Sauce
Mix the vermouth or wine and vinegar and add squeezed garlic to taste.
Reduce this in a small pan over high heat to half the original volume.
Stir in the cream and reduce again.
(Meanwhile, if the sauce is to accompany steak, cook the steaks in a little of... - 39.1041
New York Steaks
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Place all ingredients in deep plate; let stand 15 minutes.
Place steaks on hot grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn at least three times, baste and season. - 29.2002
Stuffed Round Steak
This Stuffed Round Steak recipe is an uncomplicated one which even a toddler can put together. Its easy and takes very little time in preparation. Try this Stuffed Round Steak recipe, there is no way you can go wrong with this recipe. - 45.1074
Meat Balls In Red Wine
Put first 11 ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Form into walnut sized balls.
Roll in flour.
Heat bacon fat in heavy pan to smoking.
Quickly saute meatballs in fat until brown on all sides.
Turn heat to low.
Add coffee wine and... - 42.0041
Beef With Apple Carrot And Wine Sauce
Brown meat in oil.
Add apple, carrots, onion, water, wine, salt, garlic, bouillon cubes and bay leaves.
Simmer 1 hour.
Combine cornstarch and water; stir into beef mixture.
Cook until mixture begins to thicken.
Add browning and seasoning sauce.
Pack hot into... - 44.1462
This Flank Steak is one of the best steak dishes that I've ever tasted. It is the wine marination with irresistible oregano, garlic and pepper seasonings that makes this steak so very desirable ! Try this Flank Steak and let me know if you like it. - 41.6291
Grilled Black Pepper Steak
Trim excess fat from steaks, and place steaks in a large shallow container.
Combine remaining ingredients except pepper, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, turning steaks occasionally.
Remove steaks from marinade.
Press 2... - 37.8226
Teriyaki-flavored Plank Steak
This Teriyaki-Flavored Plank Steak recipe is absolutely delightful. This meat dish is great to pep up those weekend family dinners. The addictive flavors of the Teriyaki-Flavored Plank Steak dish is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it.... - 36.7812
Gingered Skirt Steak
1. Grate the zest from the lemon and then juice the lemon.
2. In another bowl, form the marinade by mixing the lime zest and juice, wine, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and Tabasco sauce.
3. Place the meat steaks in a large flat glass or... - 42.5115
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Round Steak With Tomato Sauce
Trim separable fat from steak.
Partially freeze the beef.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size strips.
In a small bowl combine yogurt and cornstarch.
Stir in water, tomato paste, and bouillon granules; set aside.
Spray a cold large skillet with... - 42.779
Marinated Flank Steak Using Worcestershire Sauce
Mix first six ingredients for marinade.
Put flank steak in a freezer bag, pour marinade over it, seal bag, and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw flank steak, remove from marinade, and barbecue 8 to 10 minutes per side; or set oven control to broil and/or... - 25.3753
Steak Au Poivre With Dijon Cream Sauce
1. Cut steak into 3 finger wide slices.
2. Place steak on a tray and sprinkle salt over it. Apply thin layer Dijon mustard on the top side. Sprinkle pepper and set it aside.
3. Place a stainless steel skillet on medium high heat for... - 119.952
Texas Steak With Barbecue Sauce
The texas steak with barbecue sauce is a spicy and savory preparation made with a round steak. Marinated with worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, chili powder and seasonings, the texas steak is cooked slowly with the marinade with and flavored with lemon... - 43.3482
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 111.968
Grilled Marinated Flank Steak
1. Trim fat from steak. Combine steak and remaining ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal bag. Refrigerate 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Prepare grill. Remove steak from bag, and discard marinade.
3. Place steak on grill rack; cover and... - 31.0948
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Steaks With Mustard Peppercorn Sauce
1. Heat butter and oil in large saucepan. Cook garlic and steaks until steaks are cooked as desired; remove steaks from pan.
2. Add mustard, peppercorns, wine and basil to pan; stir over heat 2 minutes. Remove pan from heat; quickly whisk in extra butter.... - 29.3901
Barbecued Steak Sauce
Steak should be 1 1/2 inches thick.
Swab with the following sauce and baste according to inspiration: Mix the oil and vinegar, then add the onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
Grind the latter fresh from a pepper mill if you have one, or crush whole pepper.
Pour... - 30.0067
Pork Tenderloin Steaks With Spicy Tomato Sauce
Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise into 8 slices.
Sprinkle the pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
In an 11-inch stir-fry or 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and saute the pork until cooked through, about 4 minutes per... - 42.305
Grilled Rib Steak With Seared Scallops In Clam Sauce
Nothing like a robust cut of meat and a good sauce to go along with it! If your looking to serve it right, you have one video showing how to cook and serve it right! A grilled rib eye cooked to perfection along with a subtle clam sauce. See the video for more! - 95.6179
The savory steak is prepared with round steak browned in a pan. Cooked together with grated onions, the savory steak is flavored with wine vinegar, steak sauce, chili sauce and garlic along with dry mustard and brown sugar. Seasoned to taste, the savory steak... - 36.9862
Rosemary Scented Fish Steaks
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Season with salt and pepper; dust lightly with flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet; add coated fish.
Turning once, pan-fry fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned and fish tests done.
Arrange fish on a platter;... - 40.5224
Mushrooms With Port Wine And Balsamic Sauce
1. Place a frying pan on medium heat, and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion in hot oil, and cook for about 4 minutes.
3. Throw mushrooms, and saute well.
4. Add black pepper, chili flakes, and oregano. Cook until nice and tender.
5. Put garlic in... - 94.7821
Rolled Lamb With Mushrooms And Wine Sauce
1. Using a wooden mallet, flatten the lamb fillets into thin sheets, between wet cling film to prevent the hammer from sticking to the meat.
2. Season the meat with 2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Place in a baking tray and keep aside.
3.... - 43.8568
Home Made Barbecue Sauce
Barbecue Sauce is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Barbecue Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 26.7231
Steak With Quick Mushroom Sauce
1. Rub steaks with black pepper. Melt butter in a nonstick frying pan and cook steaks over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
Remove steaks from pan and set aside to keep warm.
2. Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook... - 34.752
Rib Shack Red Filet Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Place steak on a tray and brush olive on it. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the steak on the hottest side of the grill. Cover it with lid and cook for about 3 minutes on the first... - 119.321
Quick Bistro Style Steak
Remove steaks from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Season with pepper.
Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat until hot; add oil and butter. Increase heat to high; brown steaks about 1 minute on each side. Reduce heat to medium; cook to desired... - 38.2218
Teriyaki Steak With Onions
Place steak in large plastic bag; place bag in large bowl.
In 1-quart measure, combine soy sauce, wine, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over steak in bag; turn to coat with marinade.
Close bag securely and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or overnight,... - 39.0567
Smoky Strip Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a bowl, whisk the oils with the vinegar. Stir in the parsley, cilantro, piquillos, garlic, onion, lime juice and crushed red pepper. Season with salt and pepper and let stand for 20 minutes.
2. Brush the steaks on both sides with the... - 29.9536
Strip Loin Steaks
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Brush steaks with oil and place on hot grill.
Cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 3 to 4 times and season after searing.
Meanwhile, heat butter in saucepan.
Cook onions, garlic and parsley 3 to 4 minutes over low heat.
Add... - 35.6734
Spiced Sirloin Steak With Madeira Sauce
1. Make Marinade: In large, deep roasting pan, combine vinegar, catsup, oil, salt, pepper, mustard, celery salt, garlic salt, thyme and cloves; mix well.
2. Wipe steak with damp paper towels. Place in roasting pan; spoon the marinade over steak until it is... - 42.513
Beef Tenderloin Steak With Cherry Port Sauce
1. Combine cherries, 1/4 cup port, and juice in a small bowl. Let stand 30 minutes for cherries to absorb most of the liquid.
2. Coat steaks with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook steaks in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes... - 32.2564
Filet Mignon Steaks With Merlot Sauce And Wild Mushrooms
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil for preparing sauce.
2. Stir in garlic, onion, carrot, and celery, and sautÃ© for about 7-8 minutes over medium heat until the onion is lightly browned.
3. Add tomato paste; stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Add... - 46.7085
Barbecued Prime Rib Steak
Love your steak? Here is a prime rib steak recipe video that provides you a step by step guide right from the start. Learn how to cut your steak. A very healthy and easy steak recipe. Coook your meat with ingredients like wine, pepper and lots of garlic that... - 87.7022
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Herb Wine Vinegar Marinade
1) In a blender, add in salad oil, wine or vinegar, onion, lemon or lime, garlic, herbs' blend, salt and pepper.
2) Run the blender on HIGH for about 15 seconds or till the lemon or lime peel along with the garlic have been chopped finely.
3)... - 34.419
Sirloin Steak Parcels
Rub steaks with combined soy sauce and garlic, stand for several hours or refrigerate overnight.
Place each steak on a sheet of aluminium foil large enough to enclose it completely.
Sprinkle 2 teaspoons soup mix, a few onion slices and 2 tablespoons red wine... - 30.9229