- » Steak Garlic Chili
Steak Garlic Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Steak Garlic Chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Steak Garlic Chili recipes.
Chili Pork Steaks
Trim and discard excess fat from steaks; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine chili powder, oregano, garlic salt, cumin, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Rub mixture on both sides of steaks.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until next... - 31.2369
Chili Pepper Steak
Combine 2 tablespoons flour, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Sprinkle one side of meat with half of flour mixture; pound in.
Turn meat over; repeat.
Cut into serving-size strips.
Melt butter in large ovenproof skillet; brown meat.
Stir in garlic, on-ion,... - 44.0094
Chili Con Carne
Wash chiles, and place in a large Dutch oven, add 11 cups water.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Remove from heat, and let stand, covered, 45 minutes or until softened.
Drain chiles, reserving 1/2 cup soaking liquid.
Wearing rubber gloves, pull off stems, slit... - 41.3074
Round Steak Chili
Cut meat into 1/2-in.cubes.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown meat, onion and garlic in oil.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 hours.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 36.6029
Chili With Round Steak
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Stir to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, uncovered, 40 to 60 minutes, or until meat is fork tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand,... - 36.3804
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Green Chili Steaks
1. Combine the groud beef with the seasonings and chili and onion in a medium bowl.
2. Use your hand to mix well.
3. Divide the meat mixture into 2 or 4 equal portions.
4. Shape into oval steak patties or smaller hamburger patties.
5. Grill the... - 38.4697
Barbecued Musk Ox Steaks With Garlic Cilantro Butter
Trim the steaks and place in a shallow pan.
Combine the seasonings and sprinkle over the steaks, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Combine the butter with the garlic, cilantro, mustard and lemon.
Spread on a sheet of wax paper and roll in cigar shape.
Freeze... - 41.9681
Garlic Stuffed Pampas Steaks With Red Chile Sauce And Latin Lentils
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a heavy skillet, place the chiles in a single layer and dry-roast over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently.
3) In a mixing bowl, place the chilies, cover with hot water and allow to... - 46.0831
Stir Fried Beef Chili
Do you think that making beef chili is not so simple, then this amazing video is perfect for you. Watch is wonderful video that displays an excellent and quick recipe for chili with beef, vegetables, spices and a unique ingredient coffee. - 113.487
Beanless Chunky Beef Chili Con Carne
Whether beans belong in a great chili is always subject to discussion for most chili aficionados! This hot and spicy bowl of red features boneless steak cubes and a medley of traditional chili seasonings without the beans! This hearty chunky beef chili is a... - 109.386
Bbq Beef Chili Rub & Coffee Cure
Chili Coffee Steak Rub is a recipe developed by Chef Tim Byres of Smoke and Chicken Scratch, this is a delicious steak rub that is perfect for grilling or smoking. - 121.82
Flank Steak With Green Chiles
Trim excess fat from steak.
Place steak in shallow glass dish.
Combine remaining ingredients in food processor or blender.
Process until smooth, about 40 seconds.
Pour marinade over steak; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Drain steak;... - 31.8006
In 4-quart saucepan heat oil; add onions, green peppers, and garlic and saute until onions are translucent.
Add veal and cook, stirring constantly, until meat loses its pink color, 3 to 5 minutes; stir in tomatoes, reserved liquid, tomato puree, and... - 36.0669
Tandoori Swordfish Steaks
Place swordfish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
Combine lime juice, minced garlic, and grated gingerroot, stirring well; pour over steaks.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes, basting once with lime juice .mixture.
Combine yogutr and next 6... - 43.0607
Thai Marinated Steak
1. In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients except steak and garnish and mix well.
2. In glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl arrange steak; add pepper mixture and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight or at least 1 hour.
3.... - 24.1588
Masala Chilli Fry
Masala chili fry is a spicy steak recipe. Prepared with garam masala spice mix along with garlic and red chilies, the masala chili fry is a fried steak recipe. Cooked with a little gravy, it can be served as desired. - 37.1168
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven, add round steak, onion, and garlic, and cook until beef is browned.
Add beef broth, water, sugar, oregano, cumin, paprika, bay leaves, and hot sauce, mix well.
Cover and cook over low heat 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 34.1316
Italian Sausage Chili
Brown meat in large pot; drain meat and add onion, green pepper, garlic and jalapeno peppers.
Cook approximately 20 minutes, then add everything else except beer.
Use the beer to thin the chili to desired thickness.
Simmer for 3 hours. - 27.1083
Chili Con Came
Melt drippings in a large heavy skillet.
Add meat, and stir-fry until well colored.
Drain off the fat.
Scrape the meat into a deep saucepan.
Add onions, green pepper, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne.
Then add kidney beans with... - 42.1358
Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak
This is a brilliant Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak! This tasty Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak is a favorite side dish amongst my friends. Try the Spicy Stuffed Flank Steak and you will understand why! - 46.3338
Cut fat off steaks.
Cut steaks into bite size pieces.
Fry until well done.
Remove meat and fry onion until tender.
Make gravy with drippings and flour and water.
Return meat and onion to gravy with all other ingredients; simmer.
Add 2 or 3 hot... - 39.1035
Barbecued Flank Steak
Have steak scored on both sides.
Combine garlic, salt, and pepper; rub both sides of steak with garlic mixture.
Combine remaining ingredients; marinate steak in mixture for 3 hours.
Remove meat from marinade; place meat on broiling rack 3 inches from source... - 36.6264
Mexican Flank Steak
Mexican Flank Steak is a delicious main course recipe. An easily prepared steak recipe, Mexican Flank Steak is a dish that you'll love to talk about with us. - 43.8424
Kick up the flavor this time with a Vodka and Horseradish infused Beef Steak. Watch how to make this real easy to do Steak marinade. - 0
Skirt Steak Ranchero
1. Place steaks between pieces of heavy plastic; pound with flat side of meat mallet to 1/4 inch (6-mm) thickness. Cut crosswise into halves.
2. Pound 1 clove garlic with mallet to crush into coarse shreds; combine with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) each oil and lime... - 38.2789
Braised Stuffed Flank Steak
Pack dressing over unscored side of steak.
Roll up as for long jelly roll; secure with skewers or string.
Melt fat in heavy skillet or electric frying pan, and brown steak roll thoroughly over high heat.
Reduce heat to simmer, adding 1 cup hot water and... - 42.8051
Salsa Grilled Steak
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the salsa, chili peppers, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder until smooth.
Transfer the salsa mixture to a gallon-size self-closing plastic bag.
Add the steak.
Seal the bag and marinate in the... - 36.6314
Steak Fajitas With Skirt Steak
1. In a dish place the skirt steak, marinate with beer, garlic, lime juice, sugar, chili powder, oregano, cumin, green onions, jalapenos, salt, olive oil and cilantro.
2. Mix and coat the skirt steak with the marinade.
3. Refrigerate overnight... - 0
Chilli Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a large heavy based frying pan.
Add minced beef and cook until meat browns, stir continuously.
Add soup, salt, chilli powder and water.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stir occasionally.
Add green pepper and beans, simmer... - 35.5964
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
The savory steak is prepared with round steak browned in a pan. Cooked together with grated onions, the savory steak is flavored with wine vinegar, steak sauce, chili sauce and garlic along with dry mustard and brown sugar. Seasoned to taste, the savory steak... - 36.9862
Easy Asian Flank Steak
1. In a shallow glass dish, whisk together hoisin sauce, soya sauce, lime juice, oil, garlic and chili paste; add steak, turning to coat both sides with marinade. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Remove meat from refrigerator 30... - 24.4377
1) In a bowl, combine the mustard, salt, pepper, chili powder and garlic together.
2) Spread the mixture over the steak and cut into strips.
3) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned steak strips.
4) In a bowl, combine the onion, bouillon cube and... - 46.0251
Easy Chimichurri Steak With Corn Salad
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix... - 111.947
Texas Steak With Barbecue Sauce
The texas steak with barbecue sauce is a spicy and savory preparation made with a round steak. Marinated with worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, chili powder and seasonings, the texas steak is cooked slowly with the marinade with and flavored with lemon... - 43.3482
Rotisserie round is a reciepe for preparing eye of round steak. Cooked with catsup and chili powder for a spicy mix, the rostisserie round is flavored with garlic and roasted to finish. Served with rice or salads, this recipe makes a full flavored and filling... - 37.6181
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0
Miami Heat Chili
Miami heat chili is a fiery and spicy chili made with round and chuck steak cubes. Prepared with a beer and tomato sauce base, the miami heat chili has garlic, chili powder, paprika, red and black pepper to taste. Loaded with hot spices, it is herbed with... - 46.598
Grilled Mexican Steak
Grate 1/4 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1 teaspoon juice from lime.
In small bowl, mix lime peel and juice, yogurt, cilantro, mayonnaise, and 1/8 teaspoon salt until blended.
Cover and refrigerate if not serving right away.
In cup, mix chili powder, coriander,... - 44.4694
Marinated Top Sirloin Steak
In a flat baking dish stir together the ketchup, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, garlic, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Add the steak and turn to coat.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours.
Remove the steak from the... - 34.9673
Sizzling Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin strips.
Combine steak, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and ground red pepper in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake Well to coat.
Heat the tortillas... - 35.1028
Ginger Steak Crepes
Cut the steak into 2" (5 cm) strips.
Heat the butter in a large skillet, brown the steak in the butter.
Add the ginger, almonds, chili powder, garlic and onion, continue to saute for 2 minutes.
Add the flour, cook for 2 minutes.
Add the beef broth, sherry and... - 39.8234
Honey Barbecued Pork Steak
Heat the butter with 2 tbsp (30 ml) of oil in a sauce pan.
Add the onion and garlic and saute until tender.
Add the catsup, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, seasonings and smoke flavouring.
Simmer until sauce is thick and glossy.
Brush the steaks with... - 39.2563
Peppery Flank Steak
1. In a small bowl, place the lime juice, lime zest, garlic, chili oil, vegetable oil, red pepper flakes, wine, sugar and soy sauce and mix well to make the marinade.
2. Place the meat in a flat glass tray or a porcelain baking tray and tip the... - 44.4083
Peppery Rib Steaks
In shallow glass dish, combine all ingredients except steaks.
Add steaks; turn to coat with marinade.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
Drain steaks; reserve marinade.
Grill steaks, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot Match charcoal... - 31.0002
Pepper Steak tastes like something similar my mom made years before. I like this Pepper Steak just like it is. You will like it too! - 32.7568
Texmex Flank Steak
In shallow dish or plastic bag, combine all ingredients except meat; add meat.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or overnight.
Remove meat from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting frequently with marinade. - 30.2063
Flank Steak Ole
1. Stretch the steak with care without cutting it to a rectangular shape.
2. Press 3 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, and chili powder for seasoning meat.
3. Grind the tamales on the steak and spread it to within 1 inch of edges.
4. Make... - 47.6881
Asian Style Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
One of the many simple strategies for stir-frying meat and veggies - a few simple cutting and cooking techniques with variations. With a little practice, anyone can make amazing stir fries in minutes with a wide ingredients on hand. - 114.979
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 125.421
Spicy Fruit Pork Steaks
1. To make marinade, whisk garlic, chili powder, apple juice, oil and vinegar in a bowl. Place steaks in a shallow ceramic or glass dish. Pour marinade over steaks, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. Drain steaks and reserve... - 29.0897
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
London Broil With Chili Seasonings
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, parsley (if using), chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, black pepper and cayenne.
3 Place the steak on the broiler pan and brush with half... - 37.4329
Grilled Flank Steak
Grilled Flank Steak has a smooth taste. The mix of vinegar and honey enhances the taste of Grilled Flank Steak. Grilled Flank Steak is an easy to make dish. - 44.0764
Beef Tenderloin With Chili
Any beef or pork steak fan would love to have a tenderloin piece. This is like a luxury items for steak fans and can be a real treat if you are planning something special for a meal. - 43.4684
Texas-Style Chili is a well loved dish that is often made again and again at home. Try this Texas-Style Chili recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 37.2145
Beef Roll With Chili Sauce
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Holding a sharp knife parallel to the countertop, slice the steak open horizontally, to within 1/2 inch of the opposite side.
In a large heavy saucepan, cook the mixed vegetables and half of the onions, green peppers, and celery in... - 43.9495
Minute Chili Ole
In 6-quart heavy pot, over medium-high heat, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
Add beef; cook and stir until brown.
Drain; stir in tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, steak sauce, chili powder and cumin.
Heat to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Cover; simmer... - 38.6147
Two Meat Chili
1) In a kettle or Dutch oven, heat oil.
2) In hot oil, saute onion and garlic, until golden.
3) To this, add cubed meat. Fry till brown on all sides.
4) Gradually add the remaining ingredients, except beans and sour cream.
5) Bring this mix to a... - 45.7855
Texas Style Chili
In large skillet brown the beef cubes and garlic in hot oil; drain off excess fat.
Add beef broth, water, oregano, sugar, cumin, salt, and bay leaves.
Reduce heat and simmer till the meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in the chili peppers and the... - 36.3141
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 31.298
Chili Con Carne
1. Season the diced steak with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 250 Â° F.
3. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat oil and sear the steak over high heat for about 2 minutes until brown on all sides; stir constantly.
4. Transfer the... - 47.9231
Beef Chili Burgers
In 2-quart casserole combine ground beef and vegetables.
Cover and micro wave on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to mediumand cook 7-10 minutes... - 39.2741
Spicy Beef Chili
1. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Season the chuck with salt and pepper and brown half over moderately high heat, 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the meat to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chuck. Add the sausage and... - 29.6622
Texas Style Chili
In large skillet brown the steak cubes and garlic in hot oil; drain off excess fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add beef broth, 1 1/2 cups water, the sugar, oregano, cumin, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and bay leaves.
Reduce heat (220°.); simmer till meat is tender,... - 41.3831
Texas Style Chili
In large skillet brown steak cubes and garlic in hot oil; drain off excess fat.
Stir in water, condensed beef broth, sugar, oregano, cumin, salt, and bay leaves.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, till meat is tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in chili peppers and... - 39.7229
Easy Beef Chili
1. In a 4- or 5-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beef, cumin, chili powder, seasoned salt, garlic, chiles, and onion. Add the chili beans, black beans, tomatoes with their liquid, and tomato paste. Mix gently to avoid smashing the beans.
2. Cover... - 30.8809
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Brown beef in hot oil in large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, large garlic clove, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder and the... - 44.005
Grilled Herb Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim all visible fat from the skirt steaks and cut them against the grain into 6-inch-long pieces.
In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, jalapefio, garlic, pepper, cilantro, cumin, oregano, and salt.
In a 1 -gallon freezer bag, layer the steak pieces with... - 44.3182
Chili Con Carne Texas Style
1. With knife, cut beef chuck blade steak into 1/4 inch cubes. Dice onions and green peppers; mince garlic.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook meat cubes, one-third at a time, stirring frequently until browned on all... - 33.0981
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 50.0441
Texas Style Chili
This Texas Style Chili recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this Texas Style Chili Recipe. - 49.1258
Beef Tacos With Green Chili Salsa
1 Mix ground round steak and onion; shape into a large patty.
2 In a large frying pan,add butter or margerine and brown the patty,5 minutes on each side,then break up into chunks.Stir in tomato, soy, and Worcestershire sauces, then garlic; simmer for... - 41.6176
In a 12-inch skillet cook sliced chorizo and beef cubes in hot oil till brown.
Remove meat; set aside.
Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in drippings till tender but not brown.
Stir meat mixture, beef broth,... - 42.3576
Seriously Tasty Traditional Texas Chili
I can’t begin to emphasise the importance of a good chili powder to the taste of your final chili. I picked up the recipe for my own Traditional Texas Chili Powder from an 87-year-old lady in Austin, Texas. She assured me the recipe was already at least 150... - 41.6313
Dan’s Traditional Texas Chili Powder
To make Dan’s traditional Texas chili powder, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing thoroughly. Pour into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
Cut the beef into even cubes and remove any sinew; leave a little fat on the meat to... - 29.6588
Chunk Meat Chili
Soak beans in cold water 8 hours. Drain and set aside.
Place meat and drained beans in large saucepan. Pour in enough cold water to cover ingredients by 1 in (2.5 cm). Bring to boil over high heat. Skim off foam.
Drain meat and beans; return to saucepan. Pour... - 38.3456
Beef, Bean, And Corn Chili
Heat oil in Dutch oven over high heat and brown beef, being careful not to crowd pieces.
Do in several batches if necessary.
Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat; add remaining ingredients except corn and simmer for 2 to 3 hours, the longer the... - 31.6473
Chunky Beef Chili In Tortilla Bowls
Line a medium glass bowl with 1 tortilla.
Prick bottom of tortilla with a fork.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until crisp.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Bring water to a boil in a saucepan.
Add chiles; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 30... - 42.5217
Texas Style Chili With Corn Bread Dumplings
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat oil and brown meat with onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, paprika and cinnamon.
2. Add remaining chili ingredients.
3. Stir well and bring to boil.
4. Decrease heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until meat is cooked.
5. For... - 45.3469
Cashew And Chili Beef Curry
1. Place galanga or ginger, lemon grass, lime leaves, chopped chilies, shrimp paste, fish sauce and lime juice in a food processor and process to make a thick paste, adding a little water if necessary.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok or large saucepan over... - 37.4407
Rotisserie Round With Worcestershire Sauce
Sprinkle all sides of steak evenly with tenderizer, using 1/2 teaspoon per pound.
Do not use additional salt.
To ensure penetration pierce all sides deeply at 1/2 inch intervals with a long-tined fork.
Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients for sauce and... - 39.3194
Fiery Hot Chile Sauce
1. First, stem and seed the chilies and break into pieces, also rinse under cold water and set aside for 5 minutes
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients to paste, also add water with on/off turns, make sure that some texture... - 37.6207
Asian Grilled Steak Salad
Asian grilled steak salad is prepared with a marinated and grilled flak steak served with a citrus sauce and vegetables. The sweet and sour sauce with soy sauce, vinegar, orange and lemon juice with garlic and chili for flavor is served over the steak with... - 44.3329
Garlic Hamburgers On Toasted Buns
Place meat in a mixing bowl and add garlic, salt, and pepper.
Mix lightly but thoroughly and shape into 6 to 8 patties.
Grill to the desired degree of doneness and place each on a hot toasted bun.
Top each with a pat of butter and shaved lettuce.
Serve the... - 30.679
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
In shallow glass dish, combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin.
With meat mallet, pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning several... - 43.18
Texas Style Steak On Hot Bread
Combine oil, lime juice, vinegar, onion, garlic, chili powder, salt and cumin in large glass dish.
Pound steak to 1/4 inch thickness.
Place steak in marinade; turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight or several hours, turning several times.
Drain steak;... - 39.7127
Pepito Mexican Steak Sandwich
1) In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, fruit juices, garlic, cumin, chili powder, Tabasco, cilantro, salt and pepper together.
2) Cut the steak on the diagonal into 2-3 pieces. Add the steak into the marinade and coat well. Cover and allow to... - 48.0919
Cowboy Steaks With Stuffed Jalapeños, Tequila Guacamole
FOR THE GRILLED STEAKS
1. Combine the garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a small bowl or mortar and mix well.
2. Wrap the perimeter of each steak with strips of bacon securing it with toothpicks.
3. Brush each steak with the garlic... - 0
Barbecued Orange Soy Steak
Marinade: In nonmetallic shallow dish, combine soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, marmalade, garlic and chili; mix well.
Add beef and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade,... - 32.1917
Hot Marinated Flank Steak
Combine first 8 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
Place meat in baking dish and pour marinade over .
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight, turning meat once or twice.
Pan-fry or broil to desired degree of doneness.
Carve flank steak by slicing... - 36.8531
Marinated Steak Fajitas
Trim fat from meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a small bowl stir together chili sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, and... - 44.2211
Steak In Coconut Cream
1) Cut the steak in strips of 1 inch by 2 inch.
2) Marinate the meat with cumin, chilli peppers and coriander.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the steak along with garlic and onions.
4) Add salt and cream and simmer for 10... - 38.4972