- » Steak Fried Rice
Steak Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak fried rice recipes.
Skillet Pepper Steak And Rice
Prepare rice according to package directions and set aside.
Whisk together beef broth, half of cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, ginger and if desired the garlic-chili sauce and set aside.
Combine remaining cornstarch, salt and pepper.
Dredge steak slices in... - 46.075
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Steak, Mushrooms & Rice
You might have guessed - Steak, Mushrooms & Rice is a pretty basic recipe. That is perhaps why it is a versatile dish as it can save you a lot of dinner time. Watch and learn this recipe from this video as Barry makes it. Enjoy! - 83.9471
Beef And Green Onion Fried Rice
1 Melt butter in a wok and stir-fry steak until it has changed color.
2 Add rice and stir-fry over high heat until rice is heated through. Add seasonings and serve decorated with finely chopped green onions - 27.5559
Chinese Pepper Steak With Rice
Warm 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, green peppers, and yellow peppers.
Cook, stirring, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until softened.
Add the tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Transfer to a large... - 44.9694
Ginger Asparagus Flank Steak Stir Fry
This simple stir fry combines the punch of fresh ginger with wonderful spring asparagus and tasty flank steak. The combinations of flavors here is amazing and also very inexpensive. - 0
Steak And Snow Peas Stir Fry
Steak and snow peas stir fry is a sherried beef stir fry. Prepared with snow pea pods and added veggies, the steak and snow peas stir fry has thin strips of beef in it. Served as a side it is savory and appetizing. - 46.7533
Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
1.Start by partially freezing the steak, also slice diagonally across the grain into 2- x 1/4 inch strips
2. In a shallow container, combine next 3 ingredeints, mix well and add steak to it
3. In a large skillet, heat oil and add steak... - 44.0139
Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers
This Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Try out this spiced up rice dish on a cold winter night and let me know if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions for this Fried Rice With Beef And Peppers dish are welcome ! - 48.7207
Asian Style Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
One of the many simple strategies for stir-frying meat and veggies - a few simple cutting and cooking techniques with variations. With a little practice, anyone can make amazing stir fries in minutes with a wide ingredients on hand. - 114.979
1. Prepare the ingredients as required.
2. Cook the rice. Keep aside.
3. Rub salt and pepper on the ribeye steak. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
4. Marinate the salmon cubes in mayonnaise and sriracha sauce.
5. Put green beans in boiling water... - 83.3215
Spicy Steak & Peppers
1. Place a nonstick skillet on medium high flame and pour oil in it.
2. Drop steak and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add red and yellow bell pepper. Stir and cook for another 3 minutes. Into a bowl, transfer the meat mixture.
4. In the same skillet, add soy... - 0
Fried Rice With Scrambled Eggs
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in rice, carrots, cabbage, water chestnuts, and soy sauce; cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, spray medium nonstick... - 35.1227
Stir Fry Steak Teriyaki
Cut steak into 1/8-inch strips (cuts best when meat is partially frozen).
Make a marinade of soy sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add meat to marinade and let stand 15-20 minutes, or longer.
In a 9-inch pie plate combine oil, garlic and... - 41.5814
Sautéed Sirloin Steak And Asparagus Stir-fry
Round out your holiday menu with Betty's sautéed sirloin steak and asparagus fry. This crowd-pleasing dish makes for a quick, easy and healthy suppertime treat. Just serve your steak with stir-fried succulent spears of asparagus and voila! you have a... - 93.4359
Fried Rice With Beans And Almonds
1 Combine steak, soy sauce and cornstarch. Heat oil in a wok and add steak mixture. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add onion, green pepper and salt. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add rice and almonds, stir-frying to blend ingredients. This can be done off the heat.
2 Place mixture... - 31.7311
Porterhouse Steak Filled With Ham
Sprinkle the meat with the salt and pepper.
Arrange a layer of cheese and ham over each square.
Roll and skewer each square with a toothpick.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet.
Fry the meat cubes a few at a time in the heated oil.
Place on paper... - 33.4414
Vegetable And Flank Steak Stir Fry
1. Slice the flank steak thinly across the grain. Reserve.
2. Peel the carrots; cut into thin matchstick pieces. String the snow peas. Plunge the carrots and snow peas into boiling water in a large saucepan for 1 minute. Drain the vegetables in a colander;... - 35.8819
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 102.075
Twin Flavored Fried Rice
1. Stir cooked rice over medium-high heat with oil,saltand garlicfor2-4 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Add 2-4 tablespoons of broth if dry.
2. Flavor A: Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add flank steak and stir-fry for 1 1/2-2 minutes. Stir in remaining... - 32.2416
Special Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into thin strips.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for eight minutes, add oil, ginger and rice, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, cook on HIGH... - 32.9556
Quick Beef Stir Fry
If you have tasted beef stir fry only at restaurants, the good news is that now you can bring it to your kitchen. With Paul learn the amazing recipe to prepare this heavenly dish. It is low in calorie and tastes great. - 111.816
Green Pepper Steak
Green Pepper Steak is a unique and winning steak dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Green Pepper Steak. - 42.4926
Stir Fry Kosher Tilapia Fillets With Ginger
This video recipe for Stir Fried Kosher Tilapia with Soy Ginger is a wonderful dish to enjoy during the nine-day (Tishat HaYamim) period when Jews do not eat meat. It is fragrant with ginger and flavorful with the soy sauce in which the fish is cooked. This... - 118.358
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
Steak & Snow Peas Stir Fry
Freeze meat until slightly firm.
Cut meat diagonally across grain into very thin slices; place in shallow baking dish.
Combine 1 tablespoon cornstarch, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt; pour over meat.
Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes.
Prepare rice... - 40.3059
Stir Fried Steak And Green Peppers
1. Place the flank steaks in the freezer till partially frozen, say forty five minutes; trim any excess fat off and slice at on angle into thin sections, crosswise
2.In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, ginger, sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.7097
Szekszard Prime Steak
Put the veal bones in a pan with 2 oz. lard, and fry well in the oven.
Then add the onion and garlic, sliced into rounds; continue frying, then sprinkle with flour and when it has been fried for a short time, put into a pan.
Mix with paprika and dilute with 1... - 41.9411
Hong Kong Bake Pork On Fried Rice
1) Put the pork steaks in a large bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well together.
2) Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
3) Cut and chop all the vegetables for the sauce as preferred.
4) Beat the eggs.
5) Preheat oven to... - 85.8149
Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Stir in pork, onion and garlic, cook on HIGH for two... - 35.1519
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 92.6161
Teriyaki Round Steak With Rice
1. In a large casserole or a skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the beef strips and stir fry them until they are browned.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sautÃ© with meat for another 5 minutes until limp.... - 47.2343
Steak & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (325°F; gas mark 3).
2. Bring some salted water to the boil in a large saucepan. Cut the tops off the peppers (these will be used as lids), remove the seeds and core, and wash. Blanch the peppers and lids in boiling water for 5... - 38.3522
Elba's Bistec Empanizado-breaded Beef Steak
1. In a large saucer take all the ingredients for marinade, whisk well.
2. Marinate beef steaks in the marinade. Keep in the freezer for 120 minutes.
3. Beat the egg and sprinkle oregano, keep the mixture aside.
4. In the flour add in complete... - 107.77
Classic Chinese Pepper Steak
The classic chinese pepper steak is a stir fried steak cubes recipe. Prepared with vegetables and cooked with stir fry sauce, the classic chinese pepper steak can be served with rice or noodles. - 37.3204
Chinese Pepper Steak With Onions
1. In a bowl, add in the flank steak, cornstarch, black pepper, onion powder, salt, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce. Combine well all the ingredients and allow it to set at room temperature for 20 minutes to marinate or in the refrigerator for 4... - 0
Pour this Pepper Steak over a bowl of steaming rice and enjoy a blissful lunch ! Do add the pineapple tidbits to your basic Pepper Steak and I'm sure you'll love it! Do you have any suggestions? - 43.4672
Quick N Easy Pepper Steak
Trim fat and bone from meat; cut meat into 4 to 6 serving pieces.
Grease large skillet lightly with fat from meat.
Brown meat thoroughly on one side; turn and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Brown other side of meat; turn and season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon... - 43.3252
Round Steak In Beer
This Round Steak in Beer gravy is my addiction! My rice and noodle dishes don't seem to appetize me without a generous helping of this Round Steak in Beer gravy ! Try out the dish and tell me how you liked it ! - 37.4632
Pork Pepper Steak
Thinly slice pork into bite-size strips.
Cut green pepper into 1-inch squares.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup; add enough water to make % cup liquid.
In bowl stir syrup mixture and soy into cornstarch.
Stir in honey, bouillon granules, garlic, and... - 44.1567
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 124.832
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
World Famous Steak Au Poivre
Place half the pepper and half the coarse salt on top of the steak and pound in lightly with the back of a wooden spoon.
Turn and do same on the second side.
Let stand at room temperature from 1 to 3 hours.
To cook, heat the butter and salad oil to smoking... - 40.2288
Marinated flank steak, stir fried with ginger flavored green peppers. (Flank steak needs to marinade 6 hours, so allow for the extra prep time). This recipe does not keep well. Also it cannot be kept warm while other things are being cooked. Serve it right... - 34.1238
1 Slice meat diagonally into 1/8-inch-thick strips.
2 Meat will slice easier if placed in the freezer for 30 minutes.
3 In a 2-cup glass measure, combine ginger, sugar, oil, soy sauce, sherry, and garlic.Stir to blend.
4 Pour over meat strips and... - 39.9743
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Chinese Pepper Steak With Chestnuts
Cut beef into slices about 1/4-inch thick by 2 inches long.
Brown slices quickly in hot oil, a few at a time, and remove from pan.
Cook onion and garlic until onion is wilted.
Add peppers, stirring to coat with oil; cover pan and cook over medium heat for 5... - 43.6325
Baltimore Pepper Steak
1. In a cup, blend the cornstarch with water and soy sauce.
2. In a large wok or a deep skillet, melt and heat the butter or margarine.
3. Add the meat strips and brown evenly over medium high heat.
4. Let the vegetables and... - 47.5599
Thigh Steaks In Fruity Mint Salsa
1. Pound thigh fillets on both sides with a meat mallet to flatten. Sprinkle with salt (if using), pepper and oregano.
2. Heat a nonstick frying pan and lightly spray with oil, place in the thigh steaks and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a heated... - 32.2332
Pepper Garlic Steak
The pepper steak is a round steak prepared along with green peppers. Cooked in a skillet the pepper steak is flavored with garlic and onions along with monosodium glutamate. Seasoned to taste, the pepper steak is simmered to finish and can be served with... - 34.6256
Larded Steaks Of Hare Or Rabbit
Prepare marinade as for Hunter's Hare, cut all meat off backbone, lay in cold marinade and keep in a cold place for 2 days.
Taking meat out of marinade, slice and lard slices with strips of bacon; sprinkle with salt and pepper, and fry in hot fat.
Take meat... - 29.4106
Salmon Steaks With Scallion
1. Trim the scallions and wash them well. Dry and cut lengthwise into quarters and then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the scallions, and cook over medium heat until they are golden, turning with a spatula as they... - 31.9017
1. In a large, deep skillet or a wok, heat half the oil over high heat.
2. When hot, add the beef strips and stir-fry them until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat onto a platter. Keep aside.
4. Reduce heat and... - 45.5125
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
Steaks With Red Peppers
1. In a saucepan, bring the watre to a boil; add rice and a teaspoon of salt
2. Cover and simmer for twenty minutes till rice is tender and all the water has been absorbed
3. Halve the peppers along the length, remove their cores, pith and seeds
4. Mix... - 42.34
Kung Pao Beef
If you thinking about Chinese Kung Pao Beef or Chicken. you don't have to dive or order to get one. You can make your own right at home. - 110.338
Stir Fried Beef And Apple Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine rice vinegar, salad oil, chives, soy sauce, honey, cinnamon, and salt.
Cover and shake well.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Coat a large skillet with 'cooking spray.
Add sesame oil... - 42.2467
Chinese Pepper Steak
Cut meat lengthwise into thirds and then crosswise into 1/4-inch strips.
Combine next 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
Add meat, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Heat wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
Pour in 1 tablespoon oil... - 44.5939
Stir Fried Beef With Peppers
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat oil to stir-fry the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
2) Place in the strips of beef and continue stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until the meat get tender and evenly brown on all sides.
3) Fold in the strips of red and... - 46.5139
Prepare the teriyaki sauce first by combining all ingredients in a saucepan and bringing to the boil over medium heat.
Simmer until the sauce is reduced to just over 1 cup.
Put the cubes of steak under a hot grill until about half-cooked.
Brush with the... - 39.008
Oriental Pepper Steak
1) Across the grain, slice the beef diagonally into very thin slices. Freezing the meat for about 1 hour beforehand will make slicing easier.
2) Combine together the starch and ginger in a small bowl. Add the soy sauce and stir well.
3) Over the beef,... - 44.0058
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Season the steak well with the garlic powder and minced ginger.
3) In a broiling pan over a rack, place the steak and broil for about 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until evenly rare. Then slice thinly... - 43.7947
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Beef Steak is also popularly known as Bistek in Filipino Cuisine. This recipe doesn’t need to have a lot of ingredients to make it palatable. This is the simplest and easiest way to cook Beef Steak. - 121.524
Honey Garlic Crimson Love Steak & Organic Broccolette
Pan-frying beef tenderloin steak with Made With Love Delectable' Edibles Crimson Love Spice Blend, honey, soy and ginger, nestled with fresh broccolette for an easy one-dish dinner. Buy Made with Love Spice Blends from Earth Market! - 100.098
Mongolian beef is not Mongolian! You have probably seen this beef dish on a Chinese-American take-out menu or buffet. Watch this video to learn how to make this simple stir fry dish at home. James quickly stir fries the strips of steak coated with a sweet and... - 129.136
Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas
Try this version of amazingly delicious Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.1071
Pepper Steak Oriental
Partially freeze beef slices; cut diagonally into 1/4 inch strips.
In large bowl combine soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, and pepper.
Add beef; toss to coat well.
Let stand several hours in refrigerator.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
In wok or skillet heat... - 44.0772
Deer Pepper Steak
Cut the meat into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the ginger and cook 1 minute.
Brown the meat then add the peppers and mushrooms.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add the soya and sugar.
Mix the sherry with the cornstarch and blend into the stir fry.
Cook 1... - 39.9354
Wedding Pilaf (kouzou Ichi)
In a heavy skillet, fry the steak and liver in two tablespoons of the butter, until browned.
Add one and a half cups water.
Over high heat bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer until all the liquid is absorbed, about thirty minutes.
Meanwhile, in a... - 44.6547
Beef Strips With Green Peppers And
Cut meat into 2-inch cubes; then slice very thin for quick cooking.
Place in bowl; add next 5 ingredients and let stand 1/2 hour.
Remove stems, seeds and white membranes from peppers; cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
Start cooking about 10... - 43.3562
Chinese Pepper Steak
In frying pan, brown steak in shortening; pour off fat.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Add soup, water, tomatoes, soy and green pepper.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes or until tender.
Mix cornstarch and 30 mL (2 tablespoons) water until... - 34.576
Rosemary And Orange Pork Steaks
Peel and slice one orange, squeeze the juice from the other.
In a large skillet heat the butter and add the pork steaks, fry until cooked through.
Sprinkle with rosemary and add the juice and orange slices.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
Spoon the rice... - 26.2565
Beef Stir Fry
In 10-inch skillet or a wok heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, and carrot and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until carrot is tender.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and spice, stirring to dissolve cornstarch;... - 32.6377
Mock Salmon Steak
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry.
2. When onion browns, add milk and bring to boil.
3. Add boiled rice and mashed potatoes.
4. Add breadcrumbs and tomato puree, seasoning and eggs. Mix well.
5. Form into the shape of small steaks.
6. Coat... - 38.9094
Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce
Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce has a great taste. The Non vegetarians should not miss Beef Stir Fry With Orange Sauce. Its an easy to prepare dish. - 41.8093
Chinese Green Pepper Steak
1) Take the meat and cut it into thin strips.
2) Take a bowl and mix honey, ginger as well as 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
3) Marinate the beef in the sauce.
4) Take a pan and heat up 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
5) Stir fry the green... - 44.7906
Pork Steak With Soy Sauce
Take a look at this absolutely delicious and easy to put together pork steak recipe. Here in the video the chef provides simple directives to make scrumptious pork combined with lemon juice and brown sugar. Seems very flavorful, tender and something different... - 92.96
Alentejo Veal With Sushi Rice Salad
Combining a meat with a perfect starch or vegetable calls for creativity and this Alantejo veal with sushi rice salad is a perfect example of it. Watch the video to see how a simple dish is prepared in a classy manner in a home- kitchen? So get ready to take... - 95.4491
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Beef Stroganoff With Rice
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Meanwhile, cut the beef into thin strips.
3 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
4 Add in beef, onion and mushrooms.
5 Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until the beef is cooked through.... - 41.2517
Cook the vermicelli in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the steak strips and stir-fry until they lose their pinkness.
Add the spring onions (scallions) and garlic to the... - 38.6643
Cook the vermicelli in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain, refresh under cold water, then keep hot while you cook the meat.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the meat and onions and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Stir in the fish sauce... - 36.1602
This Swiss Steak tastes heavenly wth rice ! This round steak sauteed with vegetables is a sure party treat ! Try out this Swiss Steak - 40.3993
Flank Steak Chinese Style
1 As per the package label directions, prepare the rice mix.
2 Slice the steak across the grain 1/4 inch thick, about 1 1/2 inches long using a sharp knife.
3 Wash the pepper thoroughly and removing the seeds and ribs, cut into 1 1/2-inch... - 43.1897
Beef Bulgogi (korean Beef)
Yes, I know that there are several versions of the Korean Beef Bulogi, but I like this one in the video the best. If you like that sort of nutty, earthy flavors of the seasame, then you'll love dish. How you well done you want your meat, totally depends on... - 105.746
Oriental Steak Pinwheels
For marinade, in a small bowl combine brown sugar, teriyaki sauce, vinegar, five-spice powder, garlic, and ginger; set aside.
Use a meat mallet to pound beef to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Brush about 2 tablespoons of the marinade over beef.
Roll up from long... - 41.841
Round Steak Sauterne
The steak sauterine is a prepared with round steak and cooked in the oven. Flavored with sauterne and cream of mushroom soup, the steak sauterne is roasted with green onions and seasoned to taste. the steak sauterne can be served over rice. - 38.295
Steak With Onion Sauce
When you are sick and tired of grilling or baking your steak, you can try out this recipe of simmered Steak. The slow cooking process of simmering, helps to infuse the flavor into the sauce, which makes the final output so succulent and so tasty. Learn from... - 106.525
1) In a frying pan, melt the margarine.
2) In the margarine, brown the onion and steak.
3) Add the water, tomatoes, bouillon and garlic powder.
4) Cover the pan and gently simmer for about 1 hour, till the beef is tender.
5) Blend together the... - 45.825
Curried Pork Steaks With Apple Onion
1. Flatten the pork slices and coat them with the beaten egg. Dip in bread crumbs seasoned with salt and curry powder. Set pork aside until the coating dries.
2. Heat the butter in a heavy frying pan and fry the pork over medium heat for about 6 minutes on... - 35.3035
Grilled Steak With Black Mushrooms
1. Score the beef lightly on each side with shallow crisscross marks. Combine the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add the beef, seal the bag, and turn it a couple of times to evenly coat the meat. Refrigerate overnight.
2. If using dried black... - 33.3739
Asian Steak Sandwich
I first saw this style recipe in Diners, Drive ins, and Dive when they visited BopNGrill restaurant in Chicago. I thought this would make a great sandwich. - 0
Try this delicious version of Bulgogi recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Bulgogi, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.6866
Oriental Beef Platter
Moisten steak and sprinkle with meat tender izer, following label directions; cut diagonally into thin strips.
Combine with crystallized ginger and syrup, lemon juice, and seasoned salt in a shallow dish; let stand 10 minutes to season.
Lift strips from... - 41.3106
Meat Platter In Three Colors
Shred the chicken breast into 2 inch long (5 cm) julienne strips.
This should yield 1 1/2 cups of meat.
Mix the wine, salt, sugar, egg white, and ginger and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Shred the beef and marinate for 20... - 42.6881