- » Steak Fillet
Steak Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak fillet recipes.
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 103.251
How To Cook A Fillet Dijonnaise Steak
Are you looking for a perfect steak recipe? If so then you should have a look at the video. This is a simple steak to make and you can serve it with salad leaves or potatoes. - 102.481
A great steak recipe coming you way. Check out the video of the yummy and lip smacking Fillet Steak served in Oyster Sauce. A great combination of meat and sauce. Everyone should definitely try this recipe out. - 78.669
Fillet Steak Tandoori
Fillet Steak Tandoori! I was looking for a unique and filling beef dish to feed my meat crazy husband when I came upon this innovative Fillet Steak Tandoori recipe! You really have to give it a try. I am so sure you will love it! - 42.5992
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables
Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A mouth-watering Fillet Steak With Mixed Vegetables will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 40.3212
Fillet Steak With Flavoured Butter
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
Lightly grease barbecue plate.
Trim steaks of excess fat and sinew.
Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in side of each steak.
1.To make Garlic Butter: Beat butter in bowl until creamy, add garlic and chopped spring onions; beat until... - 38.6828
Fillet Steak Chinese Style
1 Freeze beef briefly until firm, then cut into thin slices.
2 Combine beef, soy and hoisin sauces, sherry and five-spice, and marinate for 15 minutes. Remove beef and set marinade aside.
3 Heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil in a pan. Add salt and onion and stir-fry 1... - 37.5456
Baked Fillet Steak
1. Melt the butter and brown sugar and brown the steak in the mixture.
2. Place the browned meat in a baking dish and top each piece with a ring of pineapple and a little chopped onion. Pour a mixture of tomato sauce, lemon juice and soya sauce over the meat... - 36.1535
Fillet Steak Cynthia
1. Place the fillet on a baking dish and rub with about 1 tablespoon butter, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Mix the carrots, rinds, onion and parsley together and cover the top of the fillet with the mixture. Cover with foil or plastic wrap... - 35.5723
Fillet Mignon Steak Diane
Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in 1/4 cup butter until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in parsley; keep sauce warm.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet; turning once, cook tenderloin slices over medium-high heat... - 33.1083
Fillet Steak With Brandy And Marsala (filetto Casanova)
Rub the steaks with salt and pepper and then with a little olive oil.
Allow to stand for about an hour.
Brown the steaks either in a frypan or under a broiler for about one minute on each side.
Melt the butter in a large frypan and mix in the liver pate.
Add... - 32.4248
Fillet Steak With Mushrooms
1. Slice the steak into wafer thin slices and fry in the butter and rosemary about 3 minutes each side.
2. Remove steak from the pan and keep warm. Add all the other ingredients to the pan and bring to the boil.
3. Pour over the steak and serve immediately. - 31.9064
Fillet Steak En Croute
Sprinkle the steaks with pepper and put under a hot grill for 1 minute on each side.
Cool and spread with pate.
Cut the pastry in half and roll out each piece to a 5 mm (1/4 inch) thickness.
Wrap the steak in the pastry, with the join underneath.
Decorate the... - 28.996
1. Preheat your micromate browning dish for four minutes
2. Add butter/margarine and steak, sprinkle with seasoned pepper, cover with kitchen paper and microwave for a minute and a half
3. Turn the steak over, sprinkle more seasoned... - 28.8529
Fillet Steak With Soy Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from steak; cut meat into very thin strips. (For easier cutting of raw beef, partially freeze steak 1 hour to firm meat.)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add steak strips and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 26.9954
Fillet Steak In Its Natural Gravy
Trim a thick piece of fillet steak into rounds about 1/2" thick and 4" across (4 to 5 oz).
Brown under a hot grill, turning only once.
(Avoid pricking them with a fork.) Then put them in a hot dish, and season with salt andÃ¢â‚¬â€very... - 19.5133
Fillet Steak With Tomato And Onions
Grill 4 tournedos, or thick fillet steaksâ€”see the following recipeâ€”and place each one on a piece of toasted or fried bread.
1 French mustard, which has a mild taste, is understood throughout.
Now put a tablespoonful of thick tomato purÂ£e on... - 16.6884
Fillet Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. For sauce, place a pan on medium heat and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion, celery, carrot, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, sugar, and thyme. Stir and cook for about 10 minutes or until it gets a nice color.
3. Add red wine, beef stock, and... - 0