- » Steak Cognac Sauce
Steak Cognac Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of steak cognac sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for steak cognac sauce recipes.
Steak Au Poivre With Cognac Cream Sauce
1) Season the steak with crushed pepper corn and salt. Push the crushed pepper corns into the steak.
2) Sprinkle fennel seeds all over the meat.
3) Place a skillet on high heat. Add little bit of olive oil to the skillet and heat... - 110.882
You May Also Like!
Steak Au Poivre Avec Cognac
Crush the peppercorns with the blade of a heavy knife or with a pestle.
Salt the steaks.
Sprinkle the crushed peppercorns on both sides of the steaks and press in well with a knife.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry on each side for 1-2 minutes, or longer... - 33.35
Hamburgers With Ginger
Mix the beef lightly with the ginger.
Shape into four cakes and sprinkle each side with pepper.
With the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat and let stand about twenty minutes.
Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy... - 38.158
Steak In Tomato Cream Sauce
Put the shallot and butter in a bowl and microwave, uncovered, for 3 minutes on HIGH.
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
When the browning dish is hot, put in the strips of steak, leave for... - 39.8932
Steak Au Poivre
Trim fat from steaks.
Combine pepper and salt.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper mixture-press into surface.
Place steaks on the cooking grill.
Grill 6 to 7 minutes for rare, 7 to 9 minutes for medium, or 9 to 11 minutes for well-done, turning once... - 40.0781
Steak Tartar With Brandy
This Steak Tartare is one of the best cracker spreads that I've ever eaten. Tell your family how much you love them with this Steak Tartare and tell me what you think about thisfabulous dish ! - 35.0548
Steak Au Poivre
Pound pepper into both sides of steaks.
Saute in melted butter as desired (rare, medium or well done).
Remove to hot serving dish.
Add cognac to skillet.
Heat and ignite.
When flame dies, add Brown Sauce.
Bring to boil.
Pour over steaks and serve. - 36.9649
In a large wooden bowl mash the anchovies, capers and pinch of salt with a fork, then add all other ingredients except meat.
When thoroughly combined, add meat and mix again.
Be certain that the meat is well chilled; even better, place mixing bowl... - 35.0375
Club Steak Au Poivre
1. Sprinkle the sides of each steak with pepper and, with the heel of the hand, press the pepper into the meat. Let stand thirty minutes.
2. Sprinkle a light layer of salt over the bottom of a heavy skillet. Turn the heat to high and, when the salt begins to... - 34.0689
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Top the steak with half of the peppercorns and press them into the steak until they adhere.
3. Repeat the same with the remaining popcorns on the other side of the streak.
4. On the broiling rack pan, arrange... - 41.6462
Steak Au Poivre
Crack the peppercorns on a cloth with a rolling pin or in a mortar with a pestle.
Season the steaks with salt; then press an even coating of cracked pepper on each side.
Saute the shallot in butter, in a skillet large enough to hold the steaks in a single... - 41.6803