- » Steak
Steak is a beef cut that is cut perpendicular to the muscle fibers from various parts of the animal which includes the loin, rib, chuck and round. This way of cutting is believed to keep the meat tender. Even the ... More »
Grilled Flank Steak And Vegetable Fajitas
If you want to add some authentic Mexican touch to your meal, you can go with these flank steak fajitas. They are extremely delicious and nutritious as well, serving all types of useful nutrients. Watch the video carefully, so that you don't miss a single... - 131.458
Grilled Organic Grass-fed Strip Steaks With Basil Pesto
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec goes Italian using our Basil Pesto as a salsa verde alternative for this orgnaic steak's topping. Although organic beef is pricier than the non-organic, it is definitely worth it. The steak melts in the mouth and the... - 130.69
Chop Steak With Roasted Veggies And Bacon Potato Hash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a skillet, add the bacon and render the fat. Set the bacon aside in a bowl.
3. In the same skillet, add the potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Finish the potatoes in the oven for 10... - 129.716
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Chocolate Glazed Steak With Vegetables
What to do with a packet of chocolate herb seasoning that came in your Christmas gift basket? Make hot chocolate? How about a steak and veggie dinner? Watch this video where Barry makes a quick one pot steak and vegetable dinner with a chocolate seasoning his... - 128.612
Sonia reveals the secrets of cooking the sliced steak, a classic main course often served with rocket and tomatoes. - 125.822
Worcestershire Marinated Steak With Red Wine Reduction
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine Worcestershire sauce, apple cider vinegar, yellow onion, garlic, chili powder, olive oil, and salt. Whisk and bring them together.
3. In a zip-pouch place steak, pour... - 125.421
Old Grange Delicious Dishes
Chef Tony Clark, of Old Grange by Tony Clark, in Cape May New Jersey, makes several of his favorite steak items from the menu of his restaurant.Victor Orsini talks about the convenience of getting quality meat & seafood delivered to your home. Sommelier... - 124.832
Bison Steak Frites
How-to make bison steak frites. Get 15% off your bison order by copying this link into your browser: www.highplainsbison.com/classicbison - 123.229
Yummy Flank Steak Taco
Flank steak has always been the star in sandwiches, rice dishes and needless to say, tacos. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can make flank steak taco at home by combining a slew of lip-smacking ingredients that would just save you from blowing a fortune at any... - 123.079
Grilled Flank Steak
If you are not so sure about grilling a flank steak at your backyard, you should learn the proper method. In this video, chef shows the right way to marinate and grill the meat. Once marinated, this steak is ready just within 10 minutes, and you can use it in... - 121.692
Roasted Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak Paired With Heinens Red Wine
1. For the balsamic vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar and chiffonade basil. Set aside.
2. Add the sliced vidalia onion, red pepper and padron pepper into a ziplock bag and pour the... - 121.524
Delicious Porterhouse Steak
Finally, we have a simple yet delicious Porterhouse Steak recipe. The juicy steak is broiled away to perfection in this video. The steps are broken down for everyone's easy understanding in this video from NFV. It is definitely worth a try! Enjoy! - 120.373
Savory Pan Seared Flank Steak
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that pan seared flank steak is every carnivore’s dream come true. Juicy flank steak, marinated and cooked in a pan, tastes like a dream. And it barely warrants and laborious efforts too. Just stream the video and you... - 120.367
Bbq Steak With Peppercorn Coffee Bean Seasoning
Want to spice up your piece of steak in a unique way - this recipe of BBQ steak is totally different from what you get to it normally. In this video, the steak is marinated with the blend of peppercorns and coffee beans, which is later barbecued on herb-added... - 120.078
Flank Steak With Chimichurri
Spicy, savory, perfectly seasoned chimichurri, bustling with rich and bold flavors of oregano and pepper drizzled over succulent, smoked chunks of steaks is indeed one dish to die for. Follow this recipe, fire up the grill, and treat your family and your... - 120.016
Steak And Arugula Salad
This week on "Cooking with Chef Hermann," the Chef is cooking up a summer dish; a grilled skirt steak and arugula salad with Roquefort and Catalina dressing. - 118.873
Grilled Ribeye Steaks And Corn On The Cob With Asparagus
Summertime calls for outdoor dinners. And what better way to amp up your outdoor dinners then firing up the grill and cook some delish fare. Sarah presents two extremely simple and lip-smacking grilled recipes — Grill Rib eye Steaks and Corn on the Cob with... - 118.641
Steak With Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Nothing like a plate of meat to pep up your father’s meal time! Watch as Jen and Maria get the men to help out in preparing the perfect father’s day meal. The steak as well as the asparagus are simple recipes, both filled with flavor… - 118.374
Steak & Eggs
Hungry and don't want to spend a lot of time in kitchen???? Make grilled steak with sunny sides up. Flavorful and seasoned grilled steaks taste delicious with egg. Watch the video and look for the recipe. - 117.58
Flank Steak And Ratatouille
1. For steak, on a cutting board place steak, using a knife make score marks on both sides.
2. Spread olive oil on streak and season with garlic, and Euro-Crust seasoning on both sides.
3. Place steak on grill and cook for about 5... - 116.925
The Best Steak Marinade
1.In a large bowl, combine together olive oil, soy sauce, garlic, Cajun seasoning, lime juice, horseradish, Dijon mustard, and parsley. Whisk and bring them together.
2.In a zip pouch put the steak, and pour marinade in it. Seal, and mix it well. Place... - 116.864
We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and... - 116.611
London Broil By Cooking For Bachelors
London broil is an economical piece of meat to cook and great for a big crowd. You can broil it or grill it outside. It's a good idea to marinate it first. Check out the marinating meat video. Marinate it overnight in the refrigerator or a couple of hours... - 115.915
Blackened Steak With Blue Cheese Wine Sauce
1. Heat a large skillet over med-high heat for two minutes.
2. In the mean time, rub all sides of the steaks with the garlic oil, and season to taste with the Blackened Steak seasoning.
3. Add oil to the hot skillet, and swirl to coat. Add the steak... - 115.869
Spicy Steak And Sauce
When it comes to grilled food, steak certainly walks away with the crown. And when you top it off with finger-licking good sauce, the enticement just rises. This video demonstrates a step-by-step recipe on how to make brilliant steak and sauce that really... - 115.276
Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak
For making a tasty Steak you need to make a good Marinade first. The Chef shows this easy way to make the Perfect Marinade For Beef Steak. Don't forget to check out this recipe. - 115.128
Italian Mushroom And Steak Ragout
Are you on the lookout for a simple recipe that looks and tastes very impressive? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 115.042
Asian Style Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
One of the many simple strategies for stir-frying meat and veggies - a few simple cutting and cooking techniques with variations. With a little practice, anyone can make amazing stir fries in minutes with a wide ingredients on hand. - 114.979
Rib Eye Steak By The Bbq Pit Boys
Why not make your Sunday special with these great barbecued rib eye steak for brunch. See this video to gear up for a relaxing fun filled weekend brunch and an excellent family time. Enjoy with this impressive video for a real super simple recipe. Check it... - 114.958
Grilled Meat For Camp
Cravers of any grilled meat, here is an outdoor grill recipe with simple flavors and easy to make. Take a virtual tour across the desert town of Bend in Central Oregon with the chef before she begins to cook. Use your favorite meat(steak, chicken or fish)... - 114.892
1. Soak cherry chips for 20-30 minutes prior to grilling steaks.
2. Partially cook bacon, pat dry and set aside.
3. Rub the tenderized flank steak with olive oil.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, Montreal Steak Seasoning and Pepper Corn... - 114.889
Delicious Slow Roasted Rib Eye Steak
When you need something special for the weekend, just try making the mouth-watering slow roasted rib eye steak. Delicious and simple, this melt-in-the-mouth roast isn't something that would require you to slave over the stove for hours. All you need is a... - 114.828
Brown Butter Hanger Steaks | Paleo
1. Preheat oven to roast at 400 degree, before searing the steak.
2. Peel and mince the garlic.
3. Pour four cups of water to a medium sauce pan, once the water comes to a boil add the green beans and boil them until fork tender.
4. Rinse steak... - 114.546
Grilled steak makes for an indispensable part of any al fresco meal. Irresistibly good and ridiculously simple to make, grilled steak tastes heavenly with any array of toppings. This video serves as an easy guide on how to grill steak to perfection. - 113.696
Perfect Premium Steak
Want to serve restaurant-like steaks on your dinner table - here is the secret. In this video, chef shows how to cook your steaks perfectly on the grill. Perhaps you never knew it was so easy. Just have a look into the video. - 113.688
Seared Steak With Mustard Salad Dressing
For the steak:
1)In a frying pan heat the olive oil on medium heat.
2)While the oil is heating apply the seasonings which are pepper, and garlic salt and use your hands to rub in the seasonings into the meat.
3)Let this cook till the meat is cooked... - 113.606
Seared Chop Steak With Roasted Mushrooms And Onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, add the bacon and cook until crispy. Remove and set aside.
3. In the same pan, add the diced potatoes and cook until brown.
4. Pop the potatoes into the oven for 10 minutes. Remove... - 113.348
New York Strip Steak With Balsamic Glaze
Holly makes a deliciously seared New York strip steak with brown rice, white asparagus, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and a balsamic glaze. Might as well call it "foreplay filet." :-p - 112.716
Low Carb Pepper Steak With Greens And Red Cabbage
To hear "low carb" and "healthy steak" in the same sentence is like “Music to the ears.” Anyone interested in the low carb way of eating or weight loss in general? Everybody knows that low-fat food tastes like cardboard or rubbery cardboard. Low carb... - 112.057
Grilled T-bone Steaks With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat grill to high.
2. For salsa, using a chef knife, remove kernels from corn. Scrape off the corncob.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and put corn and corncob in it.
4. Add bell pepper, onion, vinegar, honey, lime juice and... - 111.968
Easy Chimichurri Steak With Corn Salad
1.In a bowl, combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger paste, garlic, and chili pepper. Whisk it well.
2.Put steak in a zip pouch, and pour marinade in it. Pop it in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
3. For salad, in a bowl mix... - 111.947
Cheese Steak For Ballpark
Ballgames fun to be at or watch at home cause you can cheer your favorite team and binge on your favorite ballgame foods like corndogs, chili dogs, barbecue sandwiches. Watch Chef and mom Ariane Duarte show you her favorite ballgame food, Cheese Steak recipe... - 111.747
Java Crusted New York Steak With Guinness Reduction
If you love to barbecue you must try this master piece; Java Crusted New York Steak with Guinness Reduction. Look at the video to see how easy it is to prepare this succulent piece of meat. Put together with a few veggies and the sauce it becomes a gourmet... - 111.719
Steak With Potatoes And Veggies
The combination of delicious pieces of steak, potato and vegetables is definitely one of the nations favorite family dinners. Watch Chef Erik Blauberg as he shows you a great way of prepping your favorite weekend meal. This recipe produces a wonderfully... - 111.21
Want an idea to make a quick snack with meats for breakfast, here is a recipe just right for you. Chef Joanie shows how to make Fried Abalone using abalone steaks and seasoned breading mixture. Good enough to be served as snacks with drinks or breakfast. - 110.947
Quick And Easy Fajitas
Fajitas are a popular favorite at Mexican Restaurants but are really easy to make at home. Join James in his kitchen and learn a quick and easy way to prepare skirt steak Fajitas using ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry cupboard. These... - 110.454
Mustard Dill Marinated Flank Steak
1. For marinade, in a large mixing bowl, combine together mustard, honey, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, and oil. Mix it together with a whisk.
2. Add dill, whisk and bring them together.
3. Now, put flank steak in a zip... - 110.113
Flank Steak In Mustard Molasses Sauce
Meat in hot and sweet taste is not usual and here is a unique recipe showing how to cook that. Watch chef Mike cooking Flank Steak in a sauce made of mustard and molasses as the key flavors along with other common seasonings. A must try for steak lovers! - 109.573
Horseradish Roasted Potatoes And Mushroom Stuffed Steak
1. Use a good knife to filet and roll out the beef until it is a long thin strip. Season it with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a saute pan add in the chopped bacon and cook until crispy. Once done, set... - 109.421
How To Marinade Kosher Fillet Steak With Tofu Red Wine Marinade
Upgrade your “Healthy Sandwich” repertoire with this easy and delicious kosher recipe. It has the tofu which will please the vegetarians and tender and succulent beef for the meat lovers. This makes for a healthy and satisfying lunch or dinner and is... - 109.382
Tripe Roman Style
A traditional Roman recipe using what is today an unconventional ingredient: Tripe! From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
Hi everyone , I'm Sonia and welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen. Today we'll be making a unique dish that's... - 109.307
Time Savor Gourmet Valentine's Day Show Part 2
Stacy Hawkins shows you how to make a sweet and easy Valentine’s Day dinner in your kitchen without having to go to a fancy restaurant.
Watch Stacy as she whips up a garlic roast steak, parmesan mashed potatoes and mesclun salad medley. She finishes it off... - 109.298
Tangy-smokey Grilled Tuna Steak
If you fancy having a juicy grilled steak dinner, here’s your chance to go about it! Fire up the grill and follow Betty’s foolproof and delicious grilled tuna steak recipe to work up a wonder in your kitchen. A surefire crowd pleaser, making this... - 109.009
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 108.958
Grilled Rib Eye Steak
Planning a 4th of July party and need some good and tasty outdoor meal ideas? Then you should definitely take a look at this scrumptious grilled rib eye steak recipe which combines asparagus and corn to make a complete meal. It would be hard to beat the aroma... - 108.943
Picked up some nice pork steaks cut from a boston butt. I wanted to use a rub that Jeff over at bolognaringranch sent me called 'Pizza Dance' and a BBQ sauce called 'Oink n Squeel'. Both were really good with these pork steaks. - 108.206
Luby’s Sausage Steak
Luby’s Sausage Steak is a sausage steak that is topped with melted cheddar cheese, crisp bacon, and scallions. Sausage hasn’t been served for breakfast like this before. - 108.1
Grilled Flank Steak Cuban Style
Robin makes a classic Cuban sauce, Moo, which is used to marinade a steak in the given video. It's a classic dish for you to try when planning to grill something. The usp of this dish is that it can be prepared ahead and grilled at the last minute. - 108.098
Grilled Steak With Caramelized Onions
Grilled steak with caramelized onions is surely an amazing recipe for a holidays, picnic, camping or even a barbecue in your backyard. Look at this video that shares this wonderful idea for a super delicious meal. Watch this video and pamper your family with... - 108.095
Country Fried Steak On Page 147 Of Rosalie Serving Cookbook
1. Season the meat with garlic salt and ground pepper powder.
2. Pour oil in a skillet and let it warm up on medium heat.
3. In a plate combine flour, salt and pepper, paprika, beat the eggs and keep it aside.
4. Take one piece of the meat and coat it... - 107.91
Elba's Bistec Empanizado-breaded Beef Steak
1. In a large saucer take all the ingredients for marinade, whisk well.
2. Marinate beef steaks in the marinade. Keep in the freezer for 120 minutes.
3. Beat the egg and sprinkle oregano, keep the mixture aside.
4. In the flour add in complete... - 107.77
Time Savor Gourmet Valentine's Day Show Part 1
Stacy Hawkins shows you how to make a sweet and easy Valentine’s Day dinner in your kitchen without having to go to a fancy restaurant.
Watch Stacy as she whips up a garlic roast steak, parmesan mashed potatoes and mesclun salad medley. She finishes it off... - 107.746
Grilled La Strip Steak
If you want to recreate the restaurant-like LA strip steaks at your home, then here is the recipe. In this video, chef uses special marinade and spices to make it more delicate. You too can make it, if given a chance. Why don't you give it a try? - 107.693
Take a look at this classic restaurant show-stopping dish, and guess what, replicating it at home is not at all difficult with these simple instructions. Watch the video to see how the chef combines meat with dijon mustard and mushrooms to make this excellent... - 107.132
Rosemary Garlic Steak Recipe (pan Seared)
Steak lovers ultimate happiness. This is a video of a very simply prepared beef steak with the perfect flavoring of garlic andherbs.It has an absolutely fantastic taste from the combination of rosemary, oregano and black pepper. These are tender and well... - 106.942
Steak With Onion Sauce
When you are sick and tired of grilling or baking your steak, you can try out this recipe of simmered Steak. The slow cooking process of simmering, helps to infuse the flavor into the sauce, which makes the final output so succulent and so tasty. Learn from... - 106.525
Marinated Skirt Steak
If you are on the lookout for a recipe that is simple and will make your guests smile, then this video is just the thing for you. In a matter of minutes, you will be able to get a recipe for a meat dish. Watch to know more! - 106.503
Elba's Amazing Taste Rib Eye Steak
1. Season rib eye steak with olive oil and steak seasoning.
2. Refrigerate for 240 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill.
4. Grill the steaks over high heat for 2 minutes on one side then turn to another side and cook for 2 more... - 106.051
Easy Grilled Zucchini Steaks
Grilled Zucchini Steaks is a great dish for vegetarians. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. Besides being tasty, Zucchini has many health benefits. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 106.022
Shiraz Flank Steak
1. For marinade, in a large bowl, add wine, soy sauce, canola oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, and garlic. Stir and mix well.
2. In an airtight container, place steak, and pour marinade over it. Cover it with lid... - 105.972
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Whiskey Marinated Barbecued Jack Steak
Look at this unique way to marinate your steak in a flavorful marinade with whiskey. The video here displays an excellent style to include whiskey in the marinade. Take a look and surely use this amazing marinade on a special celebration to impress your... - 104.582
Betty's Succulent Grilled Ribeye Steak
Why not grill a gorgeous ribeye steak for dinner tonight. Watch this excellent video that presents this recipe in a step-wise manner with great tips for a perfect grilled steak. Pamper your tastebuds and pep up your meals with this elegant grilled steak to... - 104.373
Rib Steak Rub Recipe & Tips - By Aviglatt.com
Summer is here and so is the barbecue season.Ariella from Kosher Urban cuisine by aviglatt.com, shares with you tips and tricks on how to make the most of your barbecue. She shows you how to prepare the perfect rib steak. One of the most important parts in... - 104.316
Country-style Tasty Chicken-fried Beef Steak
Wouldn't it be great if you knew how to beef up your midweek dinner with a treat with a dish that was fast yet sumptuous? Betty demonstrates how to prepare this homey, comforting, fried beef steak that your whole family will enjoy. This quick and easy dish... - 104.288
Braised Beef Round Steak
Depending on the cut of meat and choice of side you can choose your dish to be wholesome! Tender beef with a nice sauce and the flavor of the Vidalia onions just sets the excitement brewing! See the video on more on this neat dish! - 104.242
The Next Food Network Star - Audition Video
In this video, Chef Scott is showing a high practical meal which people like to eat. He is using high quality ingredients for making the dish and that is going to be his style of cooking. He is making steak salad using grilled flank steak, fresh strawberries... - 104.212
If you are a lover of red meats particularly steak, here is a recipe to make one for dinner. Watch chef Caitlin making caramelized steak using a few ingredients along with strip steak. Luscious and delicious turns great for dinner! - 104.166
Chimichurri Sauce Steak
1. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add garlic, onion, cilantro, and parsley.
2. Drop red wine vinegar, and olive oil in it.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix it well.
4. For steak, place steak in a plastic bag,... - 103.827
Pan Seared Steak With Herb Wine Sauce
1. On a tray, place the steak, season it with kosher salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Place a stainless pan over high heat, for about 2 minutes for perfect searing.
3. Pour olive oil, and add steak to the pan, sear for about 2 minutes... - 103.764
For all those who love steak with garlic flavor here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey as she marinates flank steak in a few Italian flavors and lots of garlic and then cooks them on the grill. Low on carbs and fat and great in taste! - 103.598
Best Rib Eye Steak, Restaurant Style
The Perfect Steak isn't magic. But it sure tastes magical when you eat one. Here's how. This one came out medium-medium well. For a Medium Rare steak, reduce the oven time to 8 minutes. - 103.255
Thick Rib Eye Cooking
One of the better cuts of beef, the rib-eye steak is guaranteed to satisfy even the most dedicated carnivore. This simple recipe video will show you how to get the most out of steak. Learn how to make a perfect thick steak on the BBQ pit. Surfinsapo shows you... - 103.136
Seared Brick Pork Steak With Grilled Pineapple And Bacon Hash
1. Add the pork steak into a ziplock bag along with the soy sauce, red wine vinegar, red wine and canolo oil. Place in the refrigerator to sit for 20-30 minutes.
2. Fire up the grill.
3. Place the sliced pineapples, yellow onion, poblano... - 102.627
"Video provided courtesy of the Certified Angus Beef® brand” - 102.559
Bistec De Palomilla
This homespun take on Cuban mainstay is relatively simple to prepare. What Juan Montalvo uses here is 'palomilla', a famous Cuban steak, and grills it to perfection using a slew of flavorful ingredients. The rich and bold flavors of garlic, lime, olive oil... - 102.328
Black Pepper Crusted Steak With Chimichurri Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. For chimichurri sauce, in food processor, add cilantro, oregano, and garlic. Pulse to chop. Do not mush.
3. In a small bowl, transfer the cilantro mixture.
4. Pour olive oil, and mix to combine.
5.... - 102.145
Striploin Steak With Coke Barbecue Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, add coca cola, chilli sauce, and vinegar.
2. Drop molasses, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper in it. Whisk.
3. Put steak pieces in dish. Turn, and coat it with marinade.
4. Cover, and let it rest for 4 or at least for... - 102.103
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 102.075
Grilled Ribeye Steak With Parsley Butter Sauce
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until smooth and set it aside at room temperature.
2. With paper towel, pat the steak dry. Season it with salt and peppercorn.
3. Place a skillet on... - 102.04
Fried Breaded Steak
An excellent way to cook Breaded Steak. One great thing the chef tells about this recipe is you can make a lot of the steaks and eat them during the week. He also offers a variety of serving ideas. This video is a must watch ! - 102.007
Steak Recipes By Category