- » Star Apple
Star Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of star apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for star apple recipes.
Star Wars Apple Cider Pancakes - Cooking With The Vegan Zombie
1. Peel and slice apples.
2. In a sauté pan, heat coconut oil and toss in the apples.
3. Add sugar and stir it.
4. Add cinnamon and sea salt. Turn down the heat and cook for 15 minutes.
5. For making pan cake batter - in a large mixing bowl,... - 0
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4 in/6 mm thickness.
Cut out a four-pointed star shape.
Place on a dampened baking sheet, brush edge with egg.
Roll out remaining pastry and cut out another... - 35.0007
Jennifer's All Star Green Smoothie
1. In a vitamix, add the apple juice, cilantro and ginger.
2. Blend well together.
3. Pour into a serving glass.
4. Serve as a healthy drink. - 0
Twinkling Gingerbread Stars
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions for cookies.
Divide and shape dough into two balls.
With Dough and Pizza Roller dusted with enough flour to prevent sticking, roll dough 1/8-inch thick onto 18" x 12" Cutting... - 35.562
Star Spangled Bacon
Cut bacon slices into stars with a 3-inch star-shaped cookie cutter.
Reserve bacon trimmings for other uses.
Place bacon in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine apple juice, water, honey, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl, stirring well; pour over... - 25.9373
Four Star Cabbage V Fruit Salad
Place the cabbage in a salad bowl, and toss with the oil until well coated.
Section and remove the membranes from the orange and grapefruit and add to the cabbage.
Add grapes and apple to the cabbage.
Sprinkle with Tarragon Vinegar and toss to combine.
Serve... - 37.7598
Star Spangled Banner Juice
To celebrate our nation's birthday, here is a great tasting combination of red, white and blue. Raspberries, Almond Milk and Blueberries, plus some apple for sweetness. We can make this combo in one step with the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer. No extra... - 113.285
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.3524
Charlotte's Apple Butter
1. In large slow cooker combine peeled, cored and chopped apples with apple cider.
2. Cover and cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
3. Stir in sugar, star anise, lemon juice and stick cinnamon.
4. With cover, cook on High for 2 hours, stir, remove lid and... - 35.1554
Apple Ham Salad
apple and ham salad is a mixed salad prepared with fruit, meat and vegetable. Made with added celery and crumbled blue cheese, the ham and apple salad is savory and delicious with a mayo or salad dressing with a hint o lemon juice to taste. served as a side,... - 30.2406
Spiced Baked Apples
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring cider, lemon juice, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and anise to a boil.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Core apples; slice into 1/4-inch rounds into a shallow 2 1/2- to 3-quart casserole.
Pour cider mixture over apples.
Bake,... - 25.5574
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
Make balls from the apples, using melon-ball cutter or measuring teaspoon.
Sprinkle balls with lemon juice.
Combine with ham and celery.
Blend mayonnaise and cream.
Add to apple mixture and toss.
Sprinkle with blue cheese.
Trim with a star of red-skinned... - 32.5842
Apple Ball And Ham Salad
1) Scoop out balls from the apples with a teaspoon or a melon-ball cutter.
2) Sprinkle lemon juice over the balls and mix with celery and ham.
3) In a bowl, blend the light cream and mayonnaise together.
4) Pour over the apple mixture and toss well... - 38.9365
Hot Mulled Apple Cider With Pears
Looking for a sweet cider recipe that is easy to make? Then try the one detailed in this HollyPinafore video. You will surely love it! - 97.52
Spiced Baked Apple With Mint Creme Fraiche
Dissolve the sugar in 350ml water in a heavy-based pan over a low heat.
Once the sugar has dissolved, increase the heat and boil for 5 minutes.
Reduce the sugar syrup to a gentle simmer and add the cinnamon sticks and star anise.
Simmer until the syrup turns... - 40.2661
Chocolate Apple Dacquoise
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a buttered aluminum foil or a baking sheet lined with parchment.
3. Powder 1 cup sugar and nuts by passing through a food processor with steel blade.
4. Take a bowl, add egg whites and whisk well.... - 48.9106
Crustless Cranberry And Apple Crumble
This is what we are talking about - Cranberry and Apple Crumble! In this fruit crumble, the apple and cranberries are the real stars. Instead of eating those crusted pies, you can eat some of this. Watch and learn how to make this apple crumble that everyone... - 150.017
Winter Apple Salad
1) In a bowl, add diced apple and some lemon juice, toss it.
2) Then, mix in grapes, chopped celery and walnut halves.
3) Take a shallow serving bowl and arrange all ingredients in it.
4) Coat apple slices with remaining lemon juice and make a star... - 38.3506
Savory Young & Tender Apple Spinach Salad
1. In a large bowl, combine spinach, apples, walnuts and onion.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, lemon juice and sugar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Add dressing to taste to the salad and toss well - 32.2431
Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Roasted Apple - Part 2 (grilling)
or all pork lovers out there, here is an amazing dish made of pork tenderloin and apples. Once the apples are prepared and the meat is marinated, watch further to grill the meat and the fruit and once done, enjoy it with your friends also with the sauces of... - 111.968
Roast Turkey With Apple Yam Dressing
1. Prepare the turkey and truss it before placing it in a roasting pan.
2. Heat the oven to about 350°F
3. Place the turkey in the oven for roasting, inserting a meat thermometer into the fleshiest portion of the thigh (away from the... - 44.932
Tender Chops With Apple Stuffing
Slit chops lengthwise to form a cavity.
In a bowl, mix apple stuffing ingredients.
Stuff pork chops with mixture.
In a 12 x 8 x 2 inch (31 x 21 x 5 cm) microwave safe dish, arrange chops star like, with meaty parts pointing outwards.
In... - 39.1922
Insalata Di Mele
Need and easy, elegant salad to jazz up your holiday table? Then fresh, flavorful, and crunchy apple endive salad would make for a great dinner addition. Chock-full of endives and apples and tossed with zingy apple cider vinegar and mustard dressing, this... - 114.96
Cinnamon Apple Swirl
Scald milk; stir in 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter.
Cool to lukewarm.
Soften yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in milk mixture and eggs.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, 5... - 39.8459
Chilled Lychee And Apple Soup
1. Squeeze limes and collect juice.
2. In a pan combine stock, onion, ginger, salt and crushed spices.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.
4. Lower heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain and cool.
6. Mix in lime juice.
7. Taste and... - 43.7134
Apple Mince Pie
1. Prepare pastry for 1-Crust Pie (but do not bake) in a 9-in. pie pan.
2. Line pan with rolled pastry; flute edges of pastry.
3. Wash, quarter, core, pare and chop large apple.
4. Place in saucepan with mincemeat, lemon juice and lemon peel.
5. Heat mixture... - 37.5295
Apple Raisin Cake Roll
Coat a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan with cooking spray.
Line pan with wax paper, and coat wax paper with cooking spray.
Set jellyroll pan aside.
Beat eggs at high speed of an electric mixer 5 minutes or until fluffy.
Gradually add brown sugar, 1... - 39.1966
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C 375Â°F, gas 5.
Divide the pastry in two, and roll out each piece to a large circle.
Using a 20 cm (8 in) saucepan lid, cut out two smoothly edged circles.
Use the trimmings to make 8 thin strips of pastry, each 10 cm (4 in)... - 38.0633
Golden Glaze Ham
Heat oven to 325T.
Score surface of ham.
Heat ham according to label instructions.
Combine remaining ingredients in small saucepan.
Heat, stirring occasionally, until jelly melts.
Spoon glaze over ham during last 30 minutes of heating time. - 25.174
Cool Green Fruit Salad
1. Cut the melons in half and scoop out the seeds. Keeping the shells intact, scoop out the fruit with a melon bailer, or scoop it out with a spoon and cut into bite-size cubes. Set aside the melon shells.
2. Remove any stems from the grapes, and, if they are... - 32.3404
Oriental Pasta Risotto
In a 4- to 5-quart pan on high heat, bring broth, 1/3 cup vinegar, lemon peel, and chilies to a boil; add pasta.
Reduce heat and boil gently, uncovered, stirring often until much of the liquid is absorbed by the pasta and the mixture is like a thick, hot... - 30.9245
1. Place the grapes in a solid bunch on the upper left-hand corner of the board.
2. Place the softest cheese on the lower right-hand side of the board. Use a kitchen knife to break off irregular, bite-sized pieces of the hardest cheese, leaving at least half... - 22.5801
Emerald Fruit Salad
1. Mix together the lime juice and honey in a large bowl, then toss the apple slices in this.
2. Stir in the melon, kiwi fruit and star fruit. Place in a glass serving dish d chill before serving.
3. Decorate with mint sprigs and serve with yogurt or fromage... - 30.7215
Brandied Peach Fritters
Brandied Peach Fritters has a fine taste. Brandied Peach Fritters gets its taste from peaches mixed with eggs and flour, flavored with bourbon whisky. Brandied Peach Fritters is inspired by many chefs across the world. - 44.255
We fell in love with this drink here in Cusco, Peru...Chicha Morada is a purple corn drink that is super high in resveratrol. Purple corn can have 4 times more resveratrol than red wine!Plus, there's no alcohol...Take a look as Annmarie makes a cleaner,... - 0
Glazed Buffet Turkey
Remove stuffing from a cold turkey roast; pile it lightly in a serving dish; keep chilled until needed.
Soak gelatine in burgundy or light sherry.
Heat beef bouillon to boiling; add to gelatine mixture; stir until dissolved, then chill until syrupy.
Brush the... - 24.7027
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 37.1445
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. Place the sugar in a saucepan with the water and the lime rind. Heat gently until the sugar dissolves, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
2. Drain the lychees and reserve the juice.... - 30.8687
Fruit Salad With Palm Sugar Syrup
1. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir anchovy paste until warm, about 30 seconds.
2. Add 1 cup water, palm sugar, tamarind concentrate, chilies, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 26.2932