- » Stainless Steel Saucepan
Stainless Steel Saucepan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stainless steel saucepan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stainless steel saucepan recipes.
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the cranberries with the water, bring to a simmer and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries begin to pop.
Force the mixture through a food mill or sieve into a large stainless steel... - 23.6019
Add the onions to a large saucepan of boiling water, bring the water back to the boil, and boil 1 minute.
Drain and peel the onions, sprinkle with the salt and chill, covered, overnight.
Rinse and drain.
In an enameled or stainless steel saucepan combine the... - 28.0649
Red Pepper Jelly
In a heavy enameled or stainless steel saucepan combine the red pepper, green pepper, chili pepper, sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and salt.
Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring, and boil for 5 minutes.
Add the pectin and boil the mixture, stirring, for 1... - 27.5394
Three Pepper Relish
Place all the ingredients in a large stainless steel saucepan and mix well.
Set over moderate heat until the vinegar boils.
Stir, reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or just until the peppers are tender but still crisp.
Remove... - 30.0499
1 Wash and sterilize a 1 1/2 quart wide-mouth jar and its lid by boiling for 10 minutes.
In a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Meanwhile, place the garlic, peppercorns, and wine in the sterilized jar.
Add the... - 23.8927
Artichoke Hearts With Tomato And Orange
1 ln a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, combine the orange juice, tomatoes, oil, oregano, salt, bay leaf, and sugar.
Add the artichoke hearts and bringto a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes or until the... - 28.6757
Braised Red Cabbage With Apples
1 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, mix the cabbage, apples, sugar, flour, and pepper.
Stir in the wine and bring to a boil over high heat.
Lower the heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cabbage is... - 24.9096
Pan Seared Scallops In Saffron Beurre Blanc
1. To make Beurre Blanc, combine wine, garlic, lemon juice and saffron in a stainless-steel saucepan. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half.
Add cream and reduce by half. Turn the heat to high and whisk in cut-up butter, 2-3 pieces at a time, until all butter... - 30.0115
1. Heat coffee, cinnamon, sugar substitute, and 2 teaspoons of the orange zest in an enameled or stainless steel saucepan until hot but not boiling. Reduce heat to keep at a simmer and steep for 8 minutes. Strain through a mesh strainer into a coffeepot and... - 31.0003
Mumu Fruit Soup
Combine apricots, pears, prunes, currants, cinnamon sticks and water in large stainless steel saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 30 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Add sugar, tapioca, cardamom and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer... - 45.7176
Pickled Red Cabbage
Mix cabbage and brine, cover, and let stand overnight; drain well.
Wash and sterilize 3 (1-pint) jars and closures.
Pack cabbage into jars, filling to within 1/2" of tops.
Boil vinegar, sugar and spices in an enamel or stainless-steel saucepan 10 minutes,... - 29.9285
Delicious Cranberries can take you on a fabulous culinary journey like never before. This dessert cranberries is a yummy treat that you would love to both cook and eat. Surprise your family and friends with this simple and easy cranberry delight - 37.6968
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together dry ingredients with 6 tablespoons vinegar to form a thin cream.
2) Pour in rest of the vinegar.
3) Into a deep aluminium or stainless steel saucepan, pour the mixture and boil, stirring until it is thickened.
4)... - 39.0339
Garlic Chive Vinegar
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan bring the vinegar to a simmer, pour it into a sterilized quart bottle or jar and add the chives and garlic.
Store the vinegar in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before serving.
Before presenting as a gift,... - 17.7792
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan bring the vinegar to a simmer.
Pour it into a sterilized bottle or jar and add the rosemary, shallot and peppercorns.
Seal and store in a cool, dark place for at least 2 weeks before serving.
Before presenting as a... - 19.0029
Rosy Berry Soup
Combine first 5 ingredients in a deep, ceramic, heatproof casserole or stainless steel saucepan (mixture will discolor aluminum).
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Press raspberry mixture through a sieve, and return to casserole or... - 37.8659
Spicy Cumberland Sauce
1 ln a small enameled or stainless steel saucepan, combine the stock, wine, vinegar, green onions, garlic, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Bringto a boil over moderate heat and cook, uncovered, for 6 minutes or until the sauce is reduced to about... - 33.0306
Cascabel Apple Raisin Salsa
Slightly rehydrate the raisins in the warm apple cider or water for 5 minutes.
Strain, reserving the liquid, and transfer the raisins to a mixing bowl.
In a stainless steel saucepan, cook the apples with the sugar and cider for 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat... - 42.8242
Pickled Green Beans
1) Sterlize 3 jars, rinse, drain well and dry them thoroughly in a warm oven.
2) In an enameled or stainless steel saucepan, pour the vinegar, stir in the onion, sugar, black peppercorns, bay leaves, mace and thyme. Bring to a boil,... - 44.8414
Raspberry And Red Currant Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large enamel coated or stainless steel saucepan, combine the fruit and sugar
3. Place pan on low heat and cook the fruit, stirring gently to melt the sugar and make a syrup.
4. Take and add lemon... - 40.6092
Pickled Beets And Eggs
1. Place the beets in a large saucepan and add enough cold water to cover. Over high heat, bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until tender. Drain the beets and cool. Peel and slice the beets 1/2 inch thick, then place in... - 32.0025
Wild Elderberry Soup
1 Wash the berries in a sieve or colander under cold running water.
2 Pick out and discard any that are blemished.
3 In a 2- to 3-quart enameled or stainless-steel saucepan, Place the berries.
4 Pour in 1 quart of water and... - 36.5822
1 Cut the dried apricots in small pieces, discarding the seeds. Soak in water for 4-5 hours alongwith the sultanas, chopped and raisins.
2 Peel, core and dice apples. Drain and put the apricots, sultanas and raisins into a stainless steel saucepan with a... - 32.2072
Grandmother Brown's Rhubarb Marmalade
Grandmother Brown's Rhubarb Marmalade is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Grandmother Brown's Rhubarb Marmalade; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 38.022
Mushroom Walnut Chutney
1 Preheat oven to 400° F.
Spread walnuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly colored; set aside.
2 In a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, stir together the vinegar, water, sherry,... - 37.5032
1 ln a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the beets, stock, vinegar, cloves, coriander seeds, peppercorns, ailspice, gariic, and sugar to a boil over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 55 minutes or until the beets are... - 31.9864
Saltless Dill Pickles
1 Divide the corianderseeds, turmeric, onion, carrot, and dill equally between 2 clean 1-quart canningjars, then add 4 cucumbers to each.
2 Meanwhile, in a medium-size enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the water and vinegar to a boil over high... - 33.2332
Sweetbreads And Ham Under Glass
To prepare the sweetbreads for poaching, soak them for about 2 hours in enough cold water to cover them, changing the water every 45 minutes or so.
Then soak again, for another hour, in 2 quarts of cold water mixed with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2... - 33.6121
Pickled Veal Tongue
In a large stainless steel saucepan, combine vinegar, stock, wine, pickling spice, parsley, peppercorns, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, cayenne, salt, lemon, and mustard seeds and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tongues and simmer uncovered over medium heat for... - 30.1296
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.9585
Classic Pickled Beets
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an enameled or a stainless steel saucepan, add the vineger, salt and all the spices tied in a cheesecloth bag.
3) Cover and heat until it starts to simmer. Remove in a bowl and keep covered for 2 to 3... - 45.0944
1) In a large bowl, layer the cucumber and onion slices, then season the layers with salt. Cover and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Meanwhile, sterlize the jars, drain well and dry them thoroughly.
3) In a colander, put and rinse the... - 41.4639
Mustard Pickled Onions
Place onions in a large bowl, cover with cold water, add salt and stir to dissolve; cover and let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
Next day, wash and sterilize 8 (1-pint) jars and closures; stand on a baking sheet and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until... - 34.1703
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and closures, stand on a baking sheet, and keep hot in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Simmer mushrooms in brine, covered, 5 minutes, then drain.
Into each hot jar place 1 clove garlic, 1 bay leaf, 1/4 teaspoon each cloves and... - 37.6389
Fruits In Port Wine
1. Use a sharp paring knife to peel the orange and lemon, removing only the outer rind and not the pith.
2. Thinly sliver the rinds and set aside.
3. In a large basin, add cold water and squeeze the lemon. Reserve the lemon rind separately.... - 40.0859
Parmesan Tomato Sauce
In large enamelled or stainless steel saucepan, heat oil; stir in remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to very low and simmer, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until thickened and fairly smooth, stirring often.
Taste and adjust seasoning, if... - 36.4223
1) In a large enameled or stainless-steel saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, gently fry the diced onion until soft. Do not let them brown.
3) To this, add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
4) Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the... - 43.4454
1. Through a coarse sieve force tomatoes to puree and remove seed.
2. In a glass or stainless steel saucepan bring to boil combining the tomato puree and remaining ingredients, except arrowroot, simmer reducing heat uncovered, for 1 hour and then... - 45.4458
Pennsylvania Pepper Relish
1. In a deep heatproof bowl combine the cabbage, green and red peppers, celery and salt and mix well with a wooden spoon.
2. Transfer the vegetables to a colander and stand the colander in the bowl.
3. With foil or plastic wrap cover the colander, set... - 45.4416
1. To prepare the cantaloupe cut it into quarters and scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp with a spoon.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove the skin and the inner rind.
3. Then cut the meat into 2-inch pieces and pack the pieces into a 1-quart... - 41.1386
Stainless Steel Saucepan Recipes By Category
Stainless Steel Saucepan Equipments: