- » Stacking Large Cake
Stacking Large Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of stacking large cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for stacking large cake recipes.
Kentucky Stack Cake
Put 7 cups flour into a large bowl.
Make a well in center of flour; put margarine in well.
Add brown sugar, baking soda, salt and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; work into margarine with fingers.
Add egg and work into margarine sugar mixture.
Gradually add... - 41.3738
Layered Rose Wedding Cake
1. Place the cakes on the square boards. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out 1 kg (2 lb) of the icing to a 35 cm (14 inch) square. Lift the icing over the largest cake. Smooth it down the sides and trim off the excess around the base.
2.... - 36.957
Chocolate Triangle Cake
Chocolate Triangle Cake is simple yummy. Chocolate Triangle Cake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs and vanilla topped with chocolate frosting. Chocolate Triangle Cake is inspired by many bakeries across the globe. - 39.5702
Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, bake in 2 greased and floured 9x11/2 inch layer cake pans, cool, and remove from pans, following label directions.
Split each layer.
Blend frosting mix and cream in a medium size bowl; beat until fluffy-thick.
Peel... - 38.6624
Layered Chocolate Dessert Cake
Line bottom of 13 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with waxed paper; grease and flour the waxed paper.
Place 1 cup milk, chocolate, and 1/2 cup sugar in top of double boiler.
Place over boiling water; cook, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted.
Remove from... - 41.0173
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour three 8-inch square baking pans.
For cake, prepare cake mix following package directions for basic recipe.
Combine 1 3/4 cups batter and coconut in small bowl; set aside.
Combine 13/4 cups batter, pistachio nuts and 5... - 44.1097
Almond-butter Wedding Cake
Cover 8 and 12-inch sturdy cardboard circles with aluminum foil.
Spread a small amount of Almond-Butter Frosting on the 12-inch circle, and place one 12-inch cake layer on top.
Spread about 1/3 cup Apricot Filling on top of cake layer, spreading to within... - 28.6326
Flip Flop Pineapple Cake
Melt 1/4 cup butter in bottom of each 9-inch round layer pan.
Drain pineapple; reserve juice.
Combine pineapple, coconut and brown sugar.
Sprinkle over butter in pans.
Add water to reserved pineapple juice to make 1 1/3 cups liquid.
Combine liquid with dry... - 37.4397
Ribbon Sandwich Cake
1. Cut a thin slice from bread to make top flat. Set aside to use for croutons or a crumb topper. Slice the bottom section crosswise into 4 even layers; spread 3 of the layers with butter or margarine.
2. Mix chicken spread and pimientos in a small bowl;... - 34.3978
Rum Chocolate Cream Cake
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Line a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment or grease it.
Sift the cake flour and baking powder together twice and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together until very light and fluffy.
Add the... - 44.2994
Red White And Blueberry Hurrah Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar.
Add the egg yolks.
Beat until light and fluffy.
In a separate bowl beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
In a medium bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir the... - 39.4275
Deep Chocolate Cake With Malt Topping
Grease three 8x8x2-inch baking pans; lightly dust each pan with 1 teaspoon of the cocoa powder.
In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and the remaining cocoa powder.
In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an... - 46.0444
Peach Streusel Cream Cake
1 Grease 2 baking pans, 9x9x2. Line each with a sheet of foil long enough to fit across the bottom and up on two sides with a 1 -inch overhang; grease foil; dust lightly with flour, tapping out any excess.
2 Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt... - 48.5338
Fresh Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) To the work bowl of the food processor,add whole wheat flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon peel and walnuts.
3) Pulse on/off to mix the contents.
4)... - 46.797
"Combine peaches, brown sugar and lemon juice; chill for 1 hour.
Mix salt and flour in bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle with 7 to 8 tablespoons water; toss with fork.
Press into ball.
Divide dough into... - 41.8125
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.0969
Festive Chocolate Gateau
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, beat butter in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Sift powdered sugar with cocoa powder.
Beat egg yolks in a medium bowl.
Mix in powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Add egg mixture a little at a time to... - 42.4339
Coffee Layer Gateau
Grease the inside bottom of a 9-inch (23-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, beat butter, half the sugar, salt, cinnamon and lemon peel in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks one at a time.
Melt chocolate in... - 42.4613
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 44.0003
First, prepare the cake.
On a board or work surface, sift the flour into a mound.
Make a well in the center, and add the butter, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
Incorporate the flour into the other ingredients, then knead together until the mixture forms a... - 45.5979
Fresh Cream Pear Gateau
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks and a third of the sugar into a large bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Add remaining... - 44.5271
Angel Ice Cream Cake
1. Make and bake angel-food-cake mix in 10-inch tube pan as package label directs; cool. Cut the cake crosswise into 3 layers.
2. Stack layers, filling alternately with raspberry and orange sherbets. Top with small scoops of sherbets; dust with confectioners'... - 20.7926
Birthday Cake Batter Pancakes With Buttercream Glaze
Make this simple but delicious cake for friends and family in ten minutes. It’s a fun alternative to a difficult birthday cake too and can be completed in twenty minutes. The pancakes can be made at home and then assembled in ten minutes to make the perfect... - 114.27
New Bacardi Chocolate Rum Cake
Use two round 9" layer cake pans, greased and floured.
Combine all cake ingredients together in large bowl.
Blend well, then beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Turn into prepared pans.
Bake and let cool.
Split layers in half horizontally.
Spread 1 cup... - 42.4526
Ribbon Sandwich Cake
1 Cut a thin slice from bread to make top flat; set aside to use for croutons or a crumb topper. Slice bottom section crosswise into 4 even layers; spread 3 of the layers with butter or margarine.
2 Mix chicken spread and pimientos in a small bowl; spread... - 30.536
Chinese Omelette Cakes
1. Saute beans quickly in 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in a large, heavy skillet 3 to 4 minutes Pour the water and soy sauce over; cover; cook for 5 minutes, or until crisply tender and the liquid is absorbed.
2. Beat eggs slightly in medium-size bowl;... - 33.6417
Japanese Fruit Cake
Chop pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Combine half the pecans, cherries, pineapple and candied orange peel.
Mix remaining pecans, spices, dates and raisins together.
Cream butter and 2 cups sugar.
Sift flour and baking powder together; add... - 45.6848
Italian Cream Cake
Delicious and beautiful Italian Cream Cake! It's great for the Holidays! - 0
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Use non-stick cooking spray to lightly coat a 9-inch spring-form pan.
3) To make the cake, stir together the baking powder, flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
4) Use an... - 48.571
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
It€™s the Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake! Trust me you will find yourself licking your fingers and wishing for more once you have this yummy Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake! Try it! - 44.009
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.8149
Be it Christmas, wedding, baptism, or New Year's Eve, celebrations are incomplete without this Danish delicacy. A yummy blend of almonds, sugar and marzipan, this outstanding dessert dish is worth a shot. Never mind if you don't know the recipe. Greg Patent... - 87.1395
Sweet Hungarian Pancakes
Beat egg yolks in medium-size mixing bowl until well-mixed.
Add milk, flour, sugar, rum, and salt; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
Blend in melted butter.
Refrigerate batter 1 hour.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry; fold into batter; combine... - 41.144
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out three-quarters of the yellow icing. Cut out stars in both sizes. Roll out a third of the orange icing and cut out more stars. Lightly dampen some of the large yellow stars with water and secure some of... - 38.7842
Chocolate Cream Dumplings
1 Position a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter the bottom only of a 13 X 9-inch baking pan, and line the bottom with parchment or wax paper.
3 For the plain layer: In the... - 46.3559
Cinnamon Cream Torte
Cinnamon Cream Torte is a deadly combo of margarine or butter, sugar, ground cinnamon, egg, all-purpose flour, cream and cocoa. Cinnamon Cream Torte is a mouth watering dessert. I bet clubbing this Cinnamon Cream Torte with your favorite accompaniment would... - 35.4175
Medieval Apple Tart
Medieval Apple Tart has a out of this world taste. The sweet butter and sugar gives the Medieval Apple Tart a Unlikely taste. - 38.5449
Frosted Fruit Fingers
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter a 15x10x1 baking pan. Use foil to line the bottom and grease the foil.
3) Onto wax paper, sift the baking powder and flour.
4) In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream... - 47.2599
This is probably one of my best videos to date. I'm thinking about extracting the swiss buttercream and ganache segments and make them into reference videos. I hope you all enjoy this video as much as I do! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to... - 105.695