- » Sriracha Chili Sauce
Sriracha Chili Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sriracha chili sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sriracha chili sauce recipes.
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 1 Of 5
Are you looking for delicious recipe that will leave all your guests wanting more? Then this video series is just the thing for you. Follow Ramona Werst as she shares a tasty recipe to make grilled shrimp with some spicy sriracha sauce. The recipe has been... - 111.01
Real Texas Spicy Shrimp With Real Texas Sriracha Sauce Part 5 Of 5
Now that the shrimp and sauce are ready, it is time for Part 5 of the video series - serving the mouth-watering dish. Want to know what the shrimp and sauce go really well with? Then watch the final video of the series and get ready to cook a meal that will... - 99.7317
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 1 - Introduction
The Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce is one of the best dipping sauce, especially if you prefer spicy Asian sauces. While it is available in stores, it is always better to make a fresh batch at home, and the task isn't cumbersome at all! Follow this 5 Part video as... - 96.9598
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 4 - Blending
Part 4 is all about blending the mixture to the perfect consistency. Watch Ramona as she shares tips on how to ensure that the blended mixture stays the right consistency. - 97.815
Vietnamese Sriracha Sauce - Part 5 - Refrigeration
In Part 5 of the video series, the chef shows how the sauce looks after it has been placed in the fridge and is now completely ready. She goes on to savor her creation. What are you waiting for then? Watch the videos and savor your very own homemade sauce. - 99.2888
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a pot, mix together the pineapple chunks and juice, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, sriracha chili sauce and sugar.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool, bottle and refrigerate.
4. Serve the Sweet and Sour sauce as... - 0
Thai Garlic Chili Wings And Red Shoe Martinis
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminium sheet. Grease it with cooking spray, and set aside.
2. In a plastic bag, combine flour and Creole seasoning. Shake and mix well.
3. On paper towel, lay chicken wings, and pat it dry.
4. Put chicken wings in... - 99.8323
How To Make Chicken Chow Mein In The Crockpot Or Slow Cooker
1. In a skillet, heat oil, add chicken and saute over medium high heat until browned on all sides.
2. Grease a Crock pot with cooking spray and put chicken pieces in it.
3. Place the carrots, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and water chestnuts.
4. In... - 0
Chicken And Beef Stir Fry
1. To marinade, in a large bowl, combine chicken, beef, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sriracha, and chili garlic sauce. Mix well and pop it in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
2. Chop, onion, ginger, garlic, and pepper as shown in the... - 110.119
Homemade Miso Glazed Tuna Steak With Horseradish Aioli
Just like beef steak, even tuna steak makes for a great entrée. So if you are bothered about piling on unnecessary kilos, then tuna steak is your option. Whether you are hosting an informal lunch or a banquet, you can happily borrow inspiration from Ryan... - 99.8153
This drink is the Thai version of famous drink Michelada cocktail. This absolute brute is made from the famous Thai beer, Singha. Fill your glass with this cocktail and enjoy. - 111.727
Blend diced melon, coconut milk, 1/4 cup lime juice, sugar, and gingerroot for soup in a blender until smooth, working in batches if necessary.
Transfer soup to a large bowl.
Whisk sriracha into soup until combined; season to taste.
Toss shrimp with oil,... - 39.8281
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
Remembering her college days, Joy demonstrates her favorite go-to meal, Stir-fry Noodles, a simple, delicious dish for the cooking newbie. - 39.2208
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 0
1. Dice broccoli, onions and mushrooms then set aside.
2. Place bacon on a cooking sheet and broil in the over until crispy then remove from oven and allow to cool. 3. Crack 8 eggs in a mixing bowl then add the diced vegetables, garlic, 1 tbs. chili powder... - 81.3395
How To Make Asian Chicken Tacos In The Crockpot
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl combine garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, mix cornstarch and water.
3. Grease your Crockpot with cooking... - 0
Asian Chicken Soup For The Holiday Soul
1. For Asian flavor boost, in a small bowl add garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, ginger, rice wine vinegar, sriracha, and sesame oil Give it a good whisk and set aside.
2. Place a non-stick Dutch oven on medium high... - 0
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 108.484
Pho Bo - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Roast onion and ginger in the oven for 30 minutes.
3. Dry roast the coriander seeds, star anise, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, cinnamon stick and cardamom. Cool them and put them in a tea bag.
4. In a... - 107.686
Scallion Pancake Wraps
1. For dip, in a small bowl, add soy, hoisin sauce, sweet chili sauce, rice wine, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, brown sugar, and fresh ginger. Mix well and set aside.
2. For sauce, in a medium bowl, add fresh garlic, soy sauce, hoisin sauce,... - 100.237
1. Muddle cilantro and ginger
2. Add remaining ingredients
3. Shake over ice and strain into martini glass rimmed with equal parts coarse salt, black pepper and chili powder
4. Garnish: Asian pickled cucumber - 28.7198
The Mi Goreng recipe gives a lot opportunity to make it into your own. You can really play around with the ingredients and finally settle down for something that you might like. In this video, the Aimless Cook shows his version of the dish. Pretty easy and it... - 69.7961
1. Season shrimp with salt.
2. Cut the flowering portion of chives as shown in the video. Set aside.
3. Place a pan on medium heat, and pour oil in it.
4. Drop shrimp, and mushroom in pan. Cook for a couple of minutes. Do not overcook... - 111.759
Kung Pao Shrimp
Learn how to cook shrimp like a professional with this Chinese food restaurant copycat recipe. This P.F. Chang's Copycat Kung Pao Shrimp recipe from Anne Colagioia will show you that cooking shrimp to perfection can be simple thanks to Asian food copycat... - 101.556
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
The Apocalyptic Cocktail - Thai Inspired Michelada
It is 2012, the year of the apocalypse. Is the world going to end? Or did the Mayans just run out of room on the calendar? In any case whether it is zombie apocalypse or not, who knows? But you got to be prepared! Mr. Jingjong aka Jay shares a cocktail that... - 126.15
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 107.89
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Pad Thai Bangkok Street Food Style
Pad Thai is perhaps the most well known Thai dish outside of Thailand. It is a stir-fry dish containing gkuay dtiow (rice noodles) with a light sauce of tamerind, fish sauce, lime juice, chiles, shrimp, bean sprouts with a garnish of chopped peanuts and... - 116.096
Take a look at Chef David Banks as he cuts fresh rockfish and serves it raw as sashimi. The video is outstanding and the chef shares great slicing skills to make a perfect sashimi. So if you like to eat your rockfish raw and spicy, them make this delicious... - 106.515