- » Squid Ink
Squid Ink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squid ink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squid ink recipes.
Coquilles St. Jacques With Squid Ink Pasta
1. Melt 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Add half the spinach and cook until just wilted, tossing for about two minutes.
3. Set aside in a colander to drain, and cook rest of spinach.
4. Discard remaining liquid... - 101.925
Squid With Cuttlefish Ink Tagliatelle
Slice the cleaned squid into 1-2 cm pieces and place in a bowl.
Add the garlic, 2 tbsp parsley, lemon juice and zest and white wine.
Season the fish well, then add to the marinade bowl and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the... - 38.3537
You May Also Like!
Enjoy seafood at your table whenever you want! Barbeque squid is a delicious dish made in a simple way by Grace piper with squid, chili sauce and spices. It is a sheer delight for seafood lovers! - 69.8577
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by discarding the head, transparent backbone and the ink bag.
2. Under running cold water wash and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. Remove the thin skin from the squid and make small pieces of the squid to resemble the size of a... - 41.2395
Squid And Green Peppers
1. Prepare the squid by cleaning first.
2. Discard head, transparent back bone and the ink bag.
3. Wash thoroughly under cold running water.
4. Pat dry cleaned squids with paper towels.
5. Peel off the thin skin of the squid.
6. Cut the flesh... - 44.5712
Fried Squid Rings
Wash the squid and remove the ink bags, tentacles, and plastic-like spine.
Cut the bodies into thin rings, dry thoroughly, and dip into batter.
Deep fry until crisp, and serve hot with quarters of the lemon. - 24.2516
Squid With Vinegar And Garlic
Prepare the squid, reserving the ink sacs. Cut bodies of squid into 4 cm squares and score with the point of the knife in a diamond pattern. Combine marinade ingredients in a pottery, glass or enamel-lined bowl and squeeze in the ink from the reserved sacs.... - 33.6433
Deep Fried Squid
1. To prepare the squid clean it by discarding the head, the transparent backbone as well as the ink bag.
2. Then peel off the thin skin, wash and dry well (often this part will already have been done by the fishmonger).
3. Open up the... - 39.0703
Squid With Beetroot Beets
First clean the squid. Remove the eyes, mouth, ink sac and outer membrane. Take out the cuttlefish bone. Wash the squid well, then slice body and tentacles.
Put the olive oil in a pot and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the onion and garlic and cook for 2... - 33.4475
Cuttlefish Or Squid With Spinach
To clean the cuttlefish or squid, use the heads to pull the viscera out of the bodies.
Make a cut above the eyes to free the tentacles, and keep these with the bodies.
Look for the ink sacs in the viscera: the ink sac is a small bag with a silvery... - 43.6348
Squid In Herbed Tomato And Wine Sauce
Clean the squid. Cut away the eyes and mouth and discard, together with the ink sac and the "nib". Wash the squid thoroughly and pull off the outer membrane. Cut the body and tentacles into rings.
Put the oil in a dish and cook for 30 seconds. Add the... - 28.1177
Squid In Garlic Sauce
1) Clean the inside of the squid, remove the head, ink bag and tentacles.
2) Slice the cone shaped body into rings of about ½ inch.
3) Cut the tentacles if too long or leave as it is.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic for 1... - 45.5306