- » Squaw Corn
Squaw Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squaw corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squaw corn recipes.
Stir Fried Squaw Corn
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Saute onion and green pepper for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) In the pan, add corn, pepper and salt.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 10-12... - 39.449
1. Take a cold frying pan and add fatless sausages or bacon into it.
2. Brown the sausages or bacon over medium - low heat until it is done. Ensure that they are not overcook.
3. Spoon off some of the fat.
4. Keep the browned bacon or sausages in a... - 36.9956
1) In a large frying pan,stir in butter or margarine until melted,now saute green pepper and onion for about 5 minutes by turning frequently until just cooked through.
2) Add corn,salt,pepper,mix well.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook the mixture while... - 36.1687
Place ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir several times to break meat apart.
Drain, if necessary.
Add remaining ingredients except corn chips.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7... - 34.3554
Sauteed Corn And Green Pepper
1 Husk corn and remove silks; cut kernels from the cobs. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2 In a large frying pan,saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until soft.Stir in corn, salt, and pepper; cover.
3 Cook slowly, stirring once or... - 33.8316
1. Husk corn and remove silks; cut kernels from the cobs. (You should have about 3 cups.)
2. Saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet. Stir in corn, salt and pepper; cover.
3. Cook slowly, stirring once or twice, 10... - 23.8691
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 21.1462
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan, and drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat. Add green pepper and onion to fat in pan, and cook until soft. Combine corn, salt, pepper, and beaten eggs. Add to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set. Crumble... - 19.4406