- » Squash Water Chestnuts
Squash Water Chestnuts Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Squash Water Chestnuts recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Squash Water Chestnuts recipes.
Gently cook the squash, drain and mash with chopped water chestnuts, lemon peel, , parsley, salt and skimmed powdered milk.
This is' warmed thoroughly and served in mounds with a dash of nutmeg, oregano and cinnamon, mixed together and sprinkled on top. - 21.7751
Peggy Newland's Summer Squash Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In a small bowl, mix together the stuffing mix with 1/4 cup of the butter and set aside.
Warm a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the squash, onions, carrots,... - 47.0161
Stir Fried Chicken With Chestnuts In Teriyaki Sauce
1. Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil. Add yellow squash... - 29.4898
Wild Mushroom Chestnut And Pumpkin Bisque
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, place on medium heat to melt it. Sauté celery, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, pumpkin, pepper, allspice and bay leaves, stirring once in a while, till vegetables turn soft.
2. Mix reconstituted, fresh mushrooms... - 38.9381
Crunchy Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. Cook the squash according to package directions and drain well.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon butter and saute onion.
4. In a bowl combine the squash, onion, sour cream, soup and water chestnuts.
5. In another... - 46.7405
Crunchy Squash Casserole
Cook the squash according to package directions; drain well.
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter.
Combine the squash, onion, sour cream, soup, and water chestnuts.
Combine stuffing mix and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons melted butter; stir well.
Add three-fourths... - 30.9197
Country Club Squash Gratin
Place squash and onion in a medium saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until squash is tender.
Drain squash and onion; add carrot, water chestnuts, and pimento.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a heavy... - 42.9375
Fresh Spinach Salad
Arrange spinach, squash, water chestnuts, eggs, and onion attractively in rows on a medium platter; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mix mustard sauce and yogurt; drizzle over salad. - 25.4917
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, place stuffing mix and pour melted butter over it; mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
4. In a casserole, spread half of the stuffing mix at the bottom and Line... - 47.8024
Butternut Squash Soup With Girolles Mushroom And Scallops
If you are craving for some exotic meal, this video is a must watch for you. See how our chef makes superb butternut squash soup along with girolles and scallops. Juicy scallops are griddled and enhanced with a touch of lemon and served with stir fried... - 140.779
Cook squash in salted water for about 15 minutes.
Drain, and add next 5 ingredients.
Melt 3/4 stick of margarine in fry pan; add stuffing and mix well.
Reserve some for topping, and pack balance in botton of a 2-quart casserole.
Pour on squash, sprinkle with... - 31.7351
Saute almonds in margarine in saucepan until lightly browned.
Add neufchatel cheese and milk; stir over low heat until neufchatel cheese is melted.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except squash; heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
Spoon vegetable... - 28.3652
Zucchini Squash With Curry
Wash the zucchini thoroughly and cut off stem end.
Do not peel.
Slice zucchini in circles approximately 1/4 inch thick or larger.
Cook in slightly salted water until tender.
While these are cooking, melt butter to saute enough cherry tomatoes to equal half... - 33.2149
Open Ravioli With Squash & Porcini Mushrooms
1. Put the squash and butter in a pan with 5 tbsp water. Tightly cover pan and cook for 15 mins until the squash is just tender, but not coloured. Roughly mash with seasoning, nutmeg and Parmesan (A).
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put the chopped porcini... - 36.402
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 0
Spring Vegetable Platter
1. Take a large frying pan and cook the asparagus. Drain and keep it aside.
2. In a large saucepan, cook squash in boiling salted water for 10 minutes or until soft. Drain.
3. Take a small frying pan and melt butter or margarine with basil. Season with... - 36.2574
Sweet And Sour Chicken
Pull skin from chicken breasts, cut meat from bones; cut into thin strips.
Marinate chicken with teriyaki sauce or soy sauce in a bowl for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in a large skillet; remove chicken from sauce; brown quickly in hot oil.
Add yellow squash and... - 42.2079
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 46.7582
Stir Fried Pork In Hoisin Sauce
1) In a bowl, place together soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, sugar, crushed red pepper, and 1/3 cup water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and stir-fry garlic and ginger, add zucchini and mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Mix in the onions and... - 42.6914
Oriental Pork Platter
1) In a shallow pan, place the pork slices. Pour mixed sherry and soy sauce over the meat. Let marinate for 30 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the pork and saute till the slices quickly brown on both sides. Take the pork... - 45.8144
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.0827