- » Squash Stuffing
Squash Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash stuffing recipes.
Spicy Stuffed Squash
About 2 hours before serving: Slice tops from squash and reserve; remove seeds.
Plunge squash into boiling salted water; boil 10 to 15 minutes or until almost tender when pierced with fork.
Remove from water; drain.
In skillet, in 3 tablespoons hot oil, saute... - 45.8737
Stuffed Acorn Squash
1.Divide squash in two halves by cutting lengthwise.
2.Discard the seeds.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4.Bake the squash for 30 minutes by keeping the cut side down on baking sheet.
5.Scoop the squash.
6.Crush it well and add... - 44.0846
Pineapple Stuffed Acorn Squash
1) From the squash halves, discard the seeds.
2) In a 7X11 inch baking dish, place the halves, cut side facing down.
3) Microwave the squash on high for 3 minutes.
4) Now, rearrange the pieces and microwave again on high for 4 minutes.... - 40.711
Squash With Sausage Stuffing
1) Cut squash and remove seeds.
2) Place squash, cut sides up, in 8 x 8 x 2" pie plate.
3) Seal tightly.
4) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 3 to 4 min [6 to 7 min] till tender.
5) Cut out thin slices from pointed ends.
6) Place... - 39.2914
Squash With Chicken Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the ends from the squash and then cut each squash into pieces about two and one-half inches long.
Use an apple corer to remove seedy portion from centers, making tubes.
Mix the chicken, crumbs, onion, egg, salt and... - 38.7569
Stuffed Summer Squash
Wash squash thoroughly; steam in small amount of water for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Slice squash lengthwise.
Scoop out center leaving a shell at least 1/3 inch thick.
Combine remaining ingredients except breadcrumbs.
Stuff mixture in... - 38.7461
Squash And Apples
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and stringy portions.
Place in electric skillet (350°), cut side down; add 1 cup water.
Cover and bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer 20 to 25 minutes with vent open.
Turn squash cut side up; sprinkle... - 37.0422
Squash Stuffing Recipes By Category