- » Squash Spinach
Squash Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash spinach recipes.
Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Squash
Place squash on a rack in a large pan over about 1 inch of boiling water.
Cover and steam over high heat until tender-crisp when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Immerse in cold water to cool; then drain.
Using a spoon, scoop seeds and pulp from each squash half to... - 42.9961
Spaghetti Squash And Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl beat the eggs, add the squash and mix well.
3) In a shallow 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the squash mixture evenly over the bottom.
4) Bake in... - 41.4509
Spinach And Squash Gratin
1. In a nonstick medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add spinach, cream, cream cheese, and seasoned salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is smooth.
2. Stir in squash and 2... - 32.8914
Stir Fried Baby Squash And Spinach
Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 minute, refresh under cold water, drain well and set aside.
Heat the oil and vinegar in a large frying pan.
Add the squash and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add spinach... - 28.5236
You May Also Like!
Wegmans Butternut Squash With Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the... - 109.457
Baked Acorn Squash With Spinach And Pine Nuts
1)Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2)Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
3)In a small pan, melt tablespoon butter and brush the cut surfaces with it.
4)Season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt,pepper,and nutmeg.
5)Place in a baking dish,and... - 42.1223
Spinach-stuffed Summer Squash Dolma
Peel and core the squash.
Save the pulp.
Place the cored squash in boiling salted water and cook about ten minutes.
In a frying pan, saute the onions in hot oil for about five minutes.
Add the squash pulp.
Saute five minutes more.
Mix in the... - 42.4097
Roasted Butternut Squash And Spinach Farfalle
Thanksgiving is an all-American holiday but you can add some great Italian-style recipes to your Thanksgiving dinner such as this farfalle pasta dish that has the colors and flavors of the season and makes a great side dish for your holiday roast. The little... - 131.118
Wash squash thoroughly.
Drop in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but still firm.
Drain and cool slightly; trim off stems.
Cut squash in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving firm shells; drain and mash... - 43.4069
Fresh Spinach Salad
Arrange spinach, squash, water chestnuts, eggs, and onion attractively in rows on a medium platter; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Mix mustard sauce and yogurt; drizzle over salad. - 27.7248
Zucchini And Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Cook spinach according to package instructions. Drain; add nutmeg.
3. Combine zucchini, water, margarine, and seasoned salt in skillet. Cover; steam for 5 minutes.
4. Mix Parmesan and Swiss cheeses. In 8-inch casserole, layer... - 24.8399
Ravioli With Garbanzo Beans And Spinach
Cook ravioli according to the package directions; drain.
Cover and keep warm.Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add garlic; cook and 'stir for 15 seconds.
Add garbanzo beans, squash, tomatoes, thyme, and pepper.
Cook and stir for 4... - 36.7808
Squash Spinach Recipes By Category