- » Squash Side Dish
Squash Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash side dish recipes.
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash With Pomodoro Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to actually love veggies with this tasty, easy recipe. Your meat and potatoes family members will enjoy this one as well. The sauce tastes fresh. The spaghetti squash give you that comfort food feeling without all the... - 140.425
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489
Sugary Squash With Maple Syrup
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during... - 120.344
Maple Roasted Squash
People who hate squash should watch this video of maple roasted squash for a refresher. This recipe is awesome. You will love it. Squashes are in the market only for a small time but they taste just too good. The chef offers a very nice recipe and few great... - 119.183
Summer Sides: Flavorful Squash And Zucchini
Amazingly easy and tasty summer dish. With the onset of the season, prepare this dish with fresh squash and zucchini. This video prepares the dish in a jiffy. The combination of the Italian seasoning makes it a very yummy side dish. It can easily turn out a... - 113.83
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Patty Pan Squash
Are you looking for a delicate veggie recipe for your vegetarian friends - you can look into this recipe of patty pan squash. These are freshly available during the summer and when you stuff them with a vegetable and cheese combination and set to bake, they... - 113.241
Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Honey And Smoked Paprika
Kuri squash is rich and hearty, very satisfying. With butter-colored flesh that is thinner than butternut squash, this teardrop-shaped squash has a pronounced, distinctive chestnut flavor with a bright sunset colored rind. - 112.156
Yummy Baked Buttercup Squash
Buttercup squash is so simple and easy to make, that you can make anytime. It is shaped like a flattened drum. Be creative and stuff this flattened drum with any of your favorite ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 112.098
Low Carb Italian Squash Recipes
1. For the spaghetti squash: Poke some holes in the squash, microwave it in the oven for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove the squash and let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. For the spaghetti squash: Slice the now cooled squash into 2,... - 110.571
Baked Spaghetti Squash With Marinara Sauce
Did you know that squash has high nutritional value? It is a great cancer fighter and is high in fiber. This is a really unique dish which consists of making spaghetti out of the squash. An interesting way to get the kids to eat some veggies! Watch Katherine... - 110.46
Brown Sugar Baked Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a medium sized pot on medium flame, and melt butter in it. Remove pot from the heat.
3. Add brown sugar and stir it in.
4. Drop squash pieces, and mix to coat them with butter and brown sugar... - 109.515
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 109.311
Spicy Squash Curry
Spicy Squash curry is delicious with a mix of spicy, sweet and sour taste. It’s a North Indian dish which Chef Manjula shares in her video in full detail with ingredients. Her fundamentals of cooking are quiet strong which shows up in her videos when she... - 107.771
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 107.524
Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
Make a simple salad with some roasted butternut squash and some julienned veggies! Simple and full of goodness! Watch Jeff make this simple salad! - 107.059
Sherried Squash And Beans
If you are bored of the usual squash recipes, here is a delicious variation using sherry. As the name suggests, its Sherried Squash and Beans. Cooked beans and squash are mixed together and tossed with butter, sherry and gluten free soy sauce. While squash is... - 106.515
Skillet Cooked Spaghetti Squash
Confused about how to cook spaghetti squash? You are not alone. This is one tricky vegetable...but it is very yummy so you must know how to cook it nicely. Watch this video and know how to cook the perfect spaghetti squash. Once cooked, the dish will go well... - 106.113
Winter is the best time to enjoy buttercup squash. If you are wondering what to do with the bountiful winter squash, then Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking buttercup squash recipe that is oh-so-yum! Try this in your kitchen to know how good this dish really... - 104.593
Zesty Squash By Gosh! Casserole
Betty's "squash by gosh" casserole is one great way to bring in the flavor of fall to your dinner table. This tried-and-tested recipe is pretty simple to pull off and truly makes for a festive inclusion to your platter. Just grab those garden-fresh yellow... - 103.593
Healthy Spaghetti Squash
If you haven't a spaghetti squash and thinking of doing it, here is a recipe video for healthy spaghetti squash that will show you how to go about it and also give you some tips about the vegetable and having it in a healthy way. Watch it and go for it, its... - 101.505
Simple Roasted Spaghetti Squash Dressed With Olive Oil And Parmesan
This squash gets its name because it looks just like spaghetti when you put it on the plate. Chef John shows us a foolproof way to cook this great vegetable which has a nice, subtle sweet flavor. It is makes such a wonderful base for fish, grilled chicken or... - 99.5352
Baked Acorn Squash
If you are searching for a simple yet delicious veggie dish to serve with your main course, then this is the right choice. It takes quite a bit of time to cook up the acorn squash, but the effort is definitely worthy. Learn the easy process by watching the... - 98.9346
Asian Slaw Squash Salad
Game for some oriental dinner tonight? Try this yummy Asian slaw squash salad that is indeed finger-licking good and colorful and melds in yellow squash and green zucchini and some pure Asian seasoning and dressing created with sesame seeds, wasabi, rice wine... - 94.6244
Squash Stuffed With Ground Beef
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the top of squash and take out the seed.
3. In a bowl take beef, onion, garlic, sweet Italian peppers, basil, oregano, rosemary, fennel seed, parsley and red pepper flake. Mix all the... - 90.0716
Baked Maple Glazed Squash
Simplicity at its best here! The Baked Maple Glazed Squash is simple, and yet tasty side dish that would look good on your dinner table. I also think that this is one thing that your kids will eat without fussing. Watch and learn from this video from... - 88.0606
Baked Spaghetti Squash
If your family loves spaghetti and you are wondering how to feed them something healthy; then try this Baked Spaghetti Squash. This sneaky squash is a wonderful alternative for spaghetti. It looks and tastes like spaghetti but is much healthier than it. - 84.2156
Baked Spaghetti Squash
The perfect replacement for pasta and 10x less calories!!
Join Dr. Terry Simpson as he shows you how to make Baked Spaghetti Squash. The meal is ready in less than 15 minutes. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 81.2895
How To Make Ridged Squash Or Turia Dishes
How often have you squirmed with disgust at the mention of ridged squash dishes? Chef Bhal Dave presents two no-fail recipes using ridged squash that could be your savior on real lazy days. Easy and effortless, these recipes barely takes any time to cook.... - 78.221
How To Make Turia Patraa Dinner For Two
If you are craving to enjoy a Indian vegetarian delicacy at home, try Turia patraa for dinner from Bhal Dave's kitchen! This special ridged squash is rolled in taro leaf, dipped in spicy besan flour and fried before serving. Mouth watering, isn't it? - 73.2756
Fried Squash And Zucchini Chips
If you want to try something new and delicious with your squash and zucchini, try this Fried squash and zucchini Chips recipe by Dave. This is not just another chips recipe but there are a whole lot of ingredients used in this. First, he gives the vegetables... - 71.2994
Spaghetti squash is a very yummy preparation but most people aren't sure how to cook this wonderful vegetable. If you want to know how to cook the perfect baked spaghetti squash, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn! - 70.9406
Summer Squash Bake
Combine squash and butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until squash is very tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Blend evaporated milk, eggs, flour, baking powder, onion,... - 50.3554
Stuffed Squash Rings
If you were looking for something different, this Stuffed Squash Rings recipe is it! Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting Stuffed Squash Rings recipe. Try it. - 50.2452
Summer Squash With Dill
1) Wash the squash and cut the ends.
2) Cut the squash into 1/2-inch slices.
3) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4) Take a casserole and put butter into it. Melt the butter in the preheated oven.
5) Take out the casserole and place the... - 49.8829
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 49.5502
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
Summer Squash Italiano
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook onion, garlic, green pepper and oregano in butter or margarine on High for 4 minutes.
2. Add squash, tomatoes and salt.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Raise shelf.
5. Cook on High for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are... - 48.9276
Yellow Squash Boats
1. Trim the ends of squash and cut them lengthwise into half. Scoop out seeds.
2. Add them to a large skillet with salted boiling water and blanch them for about 5 minutes, just until tender
3. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
4. Shuck the corn... - 48.8055
Ham Squash Skillet
1.Crimp the ends of squash and remove the seeds.
2.Make 5 rings by cutting diagonally and further divide each ring into two.
3.Make a mixture of ham, egg, bread crumbs, onion and mustard and shape them as 5 patties.
4.Heat shortening in... - 48.5674
Place margarine and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Mix in oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients except tomato.
Toss to coat.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 48.1419
Squash With Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. Cut squash lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes.
3. Separate 2 tablespoon raisins and keep aside.
4. In a 1-cup liquid measure, put together rest of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the cornstarch in... - 47.854
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.6574
Add sugar, shortening, salt, lemon rind, mace and eggs.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add yeast mixture to milk and add to the first mixture.
Add sifted flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until... - 47.5296
1) Slice unpeeled squash into 3- to 4-inch squares.
2) In a saucepan boil small amount of salted water and cook squash uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Take off the pulp and mash measuring around 2 cups.
4) Remove the rind.... - 47.5294
1) Using a sharp knife, chop up the squash and remove the seeds and discard them
2) Into a pot, pour enough water and put in the squash
3) Cover with a lid and cook till the squash become soft and tender
4) Add in the salt to taste
5) To... - 47.3198
Squash Corn Casserole
1) Halve squash across lengthwise and across.
2) Take out the seeds and membrane.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole arrange the squash pieces.
4) Cover with water.
5) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring squash... - 47.2226
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 47.0265
Summer Squash With Dill Sour Cream
1) Wash squash.
2) Cut squash, on the diagonal, into slices 1/2 inch thick.
3) In a large skillet, heat butter and saute onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
4) Add squash, salt, pepper, and snipped dill to skillet; toss lightly to... - 47.0178
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.8764
SautÃ©ed Marrow Squash
1) In a pan, heat the butter and oil, sautÃ© the marrow, onion and garlic for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) Add in the oregano and season to taste.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 10 minutes or until the marrow is tender, stirring... - 46.5581
Summer Squash Relish
Insert metal blade.
Chop zucchini; transfer to a 6-quart kettle.
Chop onion; add to kettle.
Place carrots in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped; add to kettle.
Chop bell pepper and add to kettle.
Pour in enough cold water to cover... - 46.4481
Microwave Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place bacon in it. Put it on bacon rack and cover with paper towels.
2) Microwave bacon at high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.Drain, crumble, and keep aside.
3) Ina 2-quart casserole, put... - 46.3421
Bulgur Squash Casserole
1) Pour boiling water over bulgur and let stand until water is absorbed.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) Stir paprika into bulgur.
4) Combine yogurt, sesame oil, egg, and chives or green onions.
5) In a 7 x 11-inch baking pan, spread... - 46.2968
Spaghetti Squash With Summer Vegetables
Spaghetti Squash With Summer Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. An deadly combination of spaghetti squash and vegetables is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.2779
Baked Yellow Squash Boats
1) Trim the ends of squashes and discard.
2) Cut the squashes into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the husk and silk from corns.
4) On a cutting board, hold the corn unpright and slice towards down to cut the corn kernels from rows. Corn kernels... - 46.2153
1.Cut the ends of squash and cut it in in 1 inch slices.
2.Take the seeds out and discard.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Bake the sqush for 30- 35 minutes after placing it with cut side down on a baking pan.
5.Take a skillet, heat... - 46.1969
Baked Acorn Squash
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Half the squash.
3) With a spoon, remove seeds and strings.
4) Butter a 15x15x10x1 inch baking pan.
5) In the baking pan, place the squash with skin side up.
6) Bake for 40 minutes until tender; remove from... - 46.147
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 46.1226
Squash And Tomato Casserole
Learn how to make Squash And Tomato Casserole through this simple recipe. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 46.0126
Marrow Squash With Tomato
1) In a saucepan, heat the oil and sautÃ© onions and garlic and until soft.
2) Stir the marrow and heat for 5 minutes more.
3) Add tomatoes, tomato puree, basil and season to taste.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until the vegetables... - 45.9995
Summer Squash Medley
1) With cooking spray, coat a large skillet and add the margarine.
2) Place the skillet over moderate heat and heat till the margarine has melted.
3) Add the garlic and cook for another minute, constantly stirring.
4) Add the sweet red pepper, yellow... - 45.9472
Squash Boats With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Wash squash and cut off a thin, lengthwise slice from each. Keep aside some slices for salads.
3) Using a small spoon, take out and discard seeds from squash in a manner that a shell 1/2 inch thick... - 45.9025
Halve each squash lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place 3 pounds of squash on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until squash is fork tender, rearranging 1 or 2 times.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Repeat with... - 45.7997
Squash In Cream Sauce
1. Take a 1 ½ quart casserole, add water and squash, and stir well. Cover the casserole.
2. Microwave the squash at HIGH for about 5-7 minutes until it becomes tender, and stir atleast once during the cooking time.
3. Drain the squash and keep... - 45.7538
This squash soup is a flavorful soup cooked with fresh squash and onions. Flavored with a bouquet garni of choice, the squash soup is prepared with milk and seasoned to taste. paired with meals, it is a warm and comforting soup to indulge in. - 45.6489
Stuffed Butternut Squash
Cut squash in half; remove seeds.
Place metal rack or trivet in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Pour in 1 cup hot water.
Arrange squash on rack.
Cover pot and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until done.
Remove from pot; scrape out pulp down to the skin.
Add 3... - 45.6292
Creamy Squash Casserole
In 10-inch square casserole, combine summer squash, zucchini and onion.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2... - 45.5713
Buttercup Squash Andrew
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut all the squash in half crosswise and scrape out all the seeds and membrane.
A melon bailer works best for this, but you can also use a spoon.
Cut the meat from one squash into 1-inch cubes.
Cut a thin... - 45.5486
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4968
Squash And Corn, Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole or skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the squash, corn, tomatoes,... - 45.4956
Citrusy Baked Acorn Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice the squash into equal halves. Deseed them and remove the strings.
3) Grease a 15X10X1-inch baking dish.
4) Arrange the squash halves, their cut side facing down, in the baking dish.
5) Bake the... - 45.4685
Walnut And Onion Stuffed Squash
1. In a bowl, take squash. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until done.
2. Cut it along with its length and remove seeds. Season cavity.
3. In a separate bowl, make a filling of onions and walnuts. Fill it in the squash.
4. In a bowl, microwave... - 45.3966
Do not peel.
Slice as thin as possible and place slices in saucepan with 3 tablespoons butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dried green onion, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and paprika.
Simmer over low heat for about 35 minutes or until squash is tender when tested... - 45.2097
Pear Filled Squash
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.In a frying pan, heat butter on low flame.
3.Put sliced onion in it and cook for 30 minutes by stirring so that the onions turn golden.
4.Add peas, salt, ginger, cinnamon, brown sugar and sherry or... - 45.1973
Country Good Baked Squash
1 Wash the squash, but do not peel. Cut into small pieces.
2 In a pan, add cut squash along with onion and water.
3 Cook for about 10 minutes or until just tender, taking care not to overcook.
4 Drain the squash.
5 To 1 1/2 quart... - 45.1344
Creamed Baked Cymlings
Cook the cymlings in boiling water to cover for 3 minutes.
Drain and turn into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and stir in the onion and flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute.
Stir in the cream.
Cook over... - 45.1325
Zippy Squash Casserole
1)Wash squash in running water and cut the ends.
2)In a pot, boil squash in salt water.Cook unitl tender and drain.
3)Mash the cooked squash.
4)In a bowl, combine butter, Cheddar cheese, onion, celery, pimiento, green chilies, salt,... - 45.128
Glazed Banana Squash
1.Peel the squash by using a vegetable knife or peeler.
2.Cut the peeled vegetables into cubes of 1/4th inch.
3.Take an electric frying pan, set it on high and heat butter in it.
4.Stir in squash and 2 tablespoons water.
5.Stir well and... - 45.0485
Squash With Cheese Sauce
For sauce, stir together milk, cornstarch, thyme, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry squash in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add leek; stir-fry about 1 Va... - 45.0482
Spaghetti Squash Toss
1. Into a medium bowl or on a plate, use a fork to grate the cooked squash into strands to resemble spaghetti.
2. In a large, heavy bottomed sauce pan or stock pot, melt the butter over a medium flame.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and... - 44.9724
Cook squash in boiling salted water until almost tender.
Being careful not to break, cut squash in half.
Mash pulp and put through food chopper with onion, ham and shrimp.
Simmer in butter for 20 minutes.
Add bread that has been soaked in water.
Add... - 44.9037
Cut each squash and zucchini lengthwise into 4 slices; set aside.
Combine eggs and water, stirring well.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Brush squash and zucchini slices with egg mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture, covering... - 44.8319
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.7381
1) In boiling salted water, blanch whole squash for 10 minutes.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) Cut them in half lengthwise, then remove the seeds and cut across each half into 1 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch the tomatoes peel and halve them.
5)... - 44.7194
Sausage Stuffed Turban Squash
Cut slice from stem end of squash so squash will stand upright.
Cut out turban end; scoop out seeds.
Lightly salt inside of squash.
Place squash, scooped end down, in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° till tender, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in skillet combine... - 44.6485
Wild Rice Stuffed Squash
Bring chicken broth and thyme to boiling in a large saucepan.
Add uncooked wild rice; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, for 30 minutes.
Add leeks and uncooked long grain rice.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes more or until rice is tender.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 44.6164
Apple Baked Squash
Cut squash into 1/2 -inch slices.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange slices.
Cut apple into thin slices; place on top of squash.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
Drop by spoonfuls over apple squash mixture.
TO HEAT BY TIME... - 44.6125
Summer Squash And Oranges
1. Place the squash in a colander and wash thoroughly.
2. Cut the squash along with peel, crosswise, into thick slices.
3. In a slow cooker or crock pot, place the squash slices.
4. Season them with salt.
5. Pour over water.
6. Cover the... - 44.5904
Fruit Filled Acorn Squash
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) Slice the ends of the squash thinly. Slice into two. Deseed them and scoop of the stringy pulp.
3) Place the squash on the baking sheet, their cut side facing down.
4)... - 44.5851
Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Clean the squash and trim the ends.
2) Boil the squash in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain the squash, add salt and slice thinly.
3) Grease the baking dish and keep aside.
4) Take the egg yolks and beat them.
5) Add sour cream... - 44.5522
Southern Garden Stuffed Yellow Squash
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 Thoroughly wash the squash.
3 In a pan, put the squash and add water, just enough to cover.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender but still... - 44.5053