- » Squash Side Dish
Squash Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash side dish recipes.
Maple Roasted Squash
People who hate squash should watch this video of maple roasted squash for a refresher. This recipe is awesome. You will love it. Squashes are in the market only for a small time but they taste just too good. The chef offers a very nice recipe and few great... - 144.743
Sugary Squash With Maple Syrup
Are you having a hard time to decide on a delicious side dish for the Halloween meal. This sugary squash in maple syrup will make a perfect combination with turkey, chicken or pork. Moreover, this can be a perfect preparation for your veggie friends during... - 141.988
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash With Pomodoro Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to actually love veggies with this tasty, easy recipe. Your meat and potatoes family members will enjoy this one as well. The sauce tastes fresh. The spaghetti squash give you that comfort food feeling without all the... - 140.412
Roasted Butternut Squash With Brown Sugar
Squash lovers, listen up! This Roasted Butternut Squash with Brown Sugar is a twisted recipe that tastes great. However you can also make a soup or a mash out of it. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. - 135.99
Roasted Butternut Squash And Spinach Farfalle
Thanksgiving is an all-American holiday but you can add some great Italian-style recipes to your Thanksgiving dinner such as this farfalle pasta dish that has the colors and flavors of the season and makes a great side dish for your holiday roast. The little... - 134.374
Creamy Butternut Squash
Here is a great way to utilize your butternut squash. This fantastic video is here to show you how to make a wonderful dish with butternut squash. The chef makes a rich creamy puree for a fabulous side dish that would definitely make your meal colorful and... - 127.756
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 127.498
Roasted Cauliflower And Butternut Squash
I have to say, roasting is one of my favorite methods of preparing vegetables. Itâs so easy and in my opinion brings out the very best of just about any vegetable. This recipe boasts few ingredients but is packed with flavor and flexibility. I will serve... - 126.899
Sherried Squash And Beans
If you are bored of the usual squash recipes, here is a delicious variation using sherry. As the name suggests, its Sherried Squash and Beans. Cooked beans and squash are mixed together and tossed with butter, sherry and gluten free soy sauce. While squash is... - 126.476
Summer Sides: Flavorful Squash And Zucchini
Amazingly easy and tasty summer dish. With the onset of the season, prepare this dish with fresh squash and zucchini. This video prepares the dish in a jiffy. The combination of the Italian seasoning makes it a very yummy side dish. It can easily turn out a... - 124.741
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 124.145
Simple Roasted Spaghetti Squash Dressed With Olive Oil And Parmesan
This squash gets its name because it looks just like spaghetti when you put it on the plate. Chef John shows us a foolproof way to cook this great vegetable which has a nice, subtle sweet flavor. It is makes such a wonderful base for fish, grilled chicken or... - 122.932
Roasting Butternut Squash
If you find butternut squash to be a difficult vegetable, you should definitely watch this video recipe of roasting butternut squash. It will not only show you different ways of roasting butternut squash perfectly, but also give you a lot of other information... - 121.1
Delicious Red Curry Butternut Squash
The butternut squash goes on to prove that it is indeed a very versatile vegetable in this Asian inspired recipe. You will enjoy this side dish if you like Asian food in general. Watch and learn this interesting recipe from Chef John in video, and enjoy! - 120.902
Delicious Roasted Butternut Squash And Pomegranate Salad
Things can't get any healthier than this - Roasted Butternut Squash and Pomegranate Salad! This is a delicious summer salad that can easily replace other fattening snacks at home. Watch and learn this superb recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 120.43
Butternut Squash Salad
Make a simple salad with some roasted butternut squash and some julienned veggies! Simple and full of goodness! Watch Jeff make this simple salad! - 120.035
Baked Maple Glazed Squash
Simplicity at its best here! The Baked Maple Glazed Squash is simple, and yet tasty side dish that would look good on your dinner table. I also think that this is one thing that your kids will eat without fussing. Watch and learn from this video from... - 117.724
Yummy Baked Buttercup Squash
Buttercup squash is so simple and easy to make, that you can make anytime. It is shaped like a flattened drum. Be creative and stuff this flattened drum with any of your favorite ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 115.386
Baked Spaghetti Squash With Marinara Sauce
Did you know that squash has high nutritional value? It is a great cancer fighter and is high in fiber. This is a really unique dish which consists of making spaghetti out of the squash. An interesting way to get the kids to eat some veggies! Watch Katherine... - 113.708
Scrumptious Spaghetti Squash
Looking for a delicious spaghetti recipe that tastes great but without all the fat and calories? Charlie Q's got you covered. - 112.496
Low Carb Italian Squash Recipes
1. For the spaghetti squash: Poke some holes in the squash, microwave it in the oven for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove the squash and let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. For the spaghetti squash: Slice the now cooled squash into 2,... - 112.269
Boiled Butternut Squash Dip
Have you tried any interesting recipe with butternut squash? Well here is a really interesting dip prepared using this squash. A healthy recipe that is simply boiled and then flavored, it can be served with chips, crackers or even as a bread spread! Watch the... - 111.934
Asian Slaw Squash Salad
Game for some oriental dinner tonight? Try this yummy Asian slaw squash salad that is indeed finger-licking good and colorful and melds in yellow squash and green zucchini and some pure Asian seasoning and dressing created with sesame seeds, wasabi, rice wine... - 111.226
Roasted Butternut Squash And Potatoes
Just one bite of this mouthwatering dish is enough to confirm how good this comfort food really is. Loaded with the goodness of butternut squash and the taste of yummy potatoes, this gooey, creamy delight is something you can't afford to skip, especially when... - 111.159
Stuffed Squash With Sage And Apple
Preheat Dutch oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds from cavity.
2. Split butter and put equal amounts in each cavity and place squash flesh side up in the dutch oven.
3. In another bowl, mix together... - 111.036
Spicy Squash Curry
Spicy Squash curry is delicious with a mix of spicy, sweet and sour taste. It’s a North Indian dish which Chef Manjula shares in her video in full detail with ingredients. Her fundamentals of cooking are quiet strong which shows up in her videos when she... - 111.004
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 110.77
Brown Sugar Baked Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Place a medium sized pot on medium flame, and melt butter in it. Remove pot from the heat.
3. Add brown sugar and stir it in.
4. Drop squash pieces, and mix to coat them with butter and brown sugar... - 109.464
Mashed Butternut Squash
The health benefits of butternut squash is known to all. But did you know that this phytonutrient and anti-oxidant dense gourd also packs in a good deal of taste. Chef Keith Snow shares a recipe that can be prepared in a matter of minutes using the fresh... - 108.384
Zesty Squash By Gosh! Casserole
Betty's "squash by gosh" casserole is one great way to bring in the flavor of fall to your dinner table. This tried-and-tested recipe is pretty simple to pull off and truly makes for a festive inclusion to your platter. Just grab those garden-fresh yellow... - 106.951
Classic Butternut Squash
Squash is a very popular ingredient in one's kitchen. You can make the butternut squash in a very less time. Just check out the video for more recipe detail. - 105.827
Baked Spaghetti Squash
The perfect replacement for pasta and 10x less calories!!
Join Dr. Terry Simpson as he shows you how to make Baked Spaghetti Squash. The meal is ready in less than 15 minutes. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 105.334
Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Honey And Smoked Paprika
Kuri squash is rich and hearty, very satisfying. With butter-colored flesh that is thinner than butternut squash, this teardrop-shaped squash has a pronounced, distinctive chestnut flavor with a bright sunset colored rind. - 103.702
Vegetable Stuffed Baked Patty Pan Squash
Are you looking for a delicate veggie recipe for your vegetarian friends - you can look into this recipe of patty pan squash. These are freshly available during the summer and when you stuff them with a vegetable and cheese combination and set to bake, they... - 103.684
Wegmans Butternut Squash With Baby Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Cut the butternut squash pieces, if they are unevenly sized.
3. In a large bowl, place together butternut squash and onion.
4. Add basting oil, sat and pepper and stir to incorporate all the... - 102.991
Winter is the best time to enjoy buttercup squash. If you are wondering what to do with the bountiful winter squash, then Keith Snow presents a lip-smacking buttercup squash recipe that is oh-so-yum! Try this in your kitchen to know how good this dish really... - 102.548
Baked Acorn Squash
If you are searching for a simple yet delicious veggie dish to serve with your main course, then this is the right choice. It takes quite a bit of time to cook up the acorn squash, but the effort is definitely worthy. Learn the easy process by watching the... - 102.293
Healthy Spaghetti Squash
If you haven't a spaghetti squash and thinking of doing it, here is a recipe video for healthy spaghetti squash that will show you how to go about it and also give you some tips about the vegetable and having it in a healthy way. Watch it and go for it, its... - 101.421
Butternut Squash Roast Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
Looking for a yummy and innovative salad recipe? Watch Chef Tse demonstrate step by step process to prepare this delicious Butternut Squash Roast Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette. This recipe is a must try, watch this video now. - 101.368
Fried Squash And Zucchini Chips
If you want to try something new and delicious with your squash and zucchini, try this Fried squash and zucchini Chips recipe by Dave. This is not just another chips recipe but there are a whole lot of ingredients used in this. First, he gives the vegetables... - 94.5482
Squash Stuffed With Ground Beef
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the top of squash and take out the seed.
3. In a bowl take beef, onion, garlic, sweet Italian peppers, basil, oregano, rosemary, fennel seed, parsley and red pepper flake. Mix all the... - 93.3007
Butternut Squash Soup
This video is a creation of miriamleigh. You can visit miriamleigh for complete recipes, and more videos. - 93.1676
Skillet Cooked Spaghetti Squash
Confused about how to cook spaghetti squash? You are not alone. This is one tricky vegetable...but it is very yummy so you must know how to cook it nicely. Watch this video and know how to cook the perfect spaghetti squash. Once cooked, the dish will go well... - 89.426
Healthy Baked Vegan Acorn Squash
Looking for a vegan recipe that is both easy to make and delicious? Then try this baked acorn squash recipe detailed in the video. It is yummy, healthy and 100% vegan. Watch the video to know more. - 86.6186
Baked Spaghetti Squash
If your family loves spaghetti and you are wondering how to feed them something healthy; then try this Baked Spaghetti Squash. This sneaky squash is a wonderful alternative for spaghetti. It looks and tastes like spaghetti but is much healthier than it. - 84.241
Chef's Special Hummus With Butternut Squash
Want to try the traditional Arabic Hummus with a twist? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this delicacy. Treat your family to Hummus with Butternut Squash today. - 82.4697
Spaghetti squash is a very yummy preparation but most people aren't sure how to cook this wonderful vegetable. If you want to know how to cook the perfect baked spaghetti squash, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn! - 74.2577
How To Make Ridged Squash Or Turia Dishes
How often have you squirmed with disgust at the mention of ridged squash dishes? Chef Bhal Dave presents two no-fail recipes using ridged squash that could be your savior on real lazy days. Easy and effortless, these recipes barely takes any time to cook.... - 71.2025
How To Make Turia Patraa Dinner For Two
If you are craving to enjoy a Indian vegetarian delicacy at home, try Turia patraa for dinner from Bhal Dave's kitchen! This special ridged squash is rolled in taro leaf, dipped in spicy besan flour and fried before serving. Mouth watering, isn't it? - 70.1133
Stuffed Squash Rings
If you were looking for something different, this Stuffed Squash Rings recipe is it! Your near and dear ones including your pals will vouch for this tempting Stuffed Squash Rings recipe. Try it. - 49.6618
Summer Squash Bake
Combine squash and butter in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until squash is very tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Blend evaporated milk, eggs, flour, baking powder, onion,... - 48.983
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 48.9006
Place margarine and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until margarine is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Mix in oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients except tomato.
Toss to coat.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 47.8837
Halve each squash lengthwise.
Scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place 3 pounds of squash on baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 8 to 11 minutes, or until squash is fork tender, rearranging 1 or 2 times.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Repeat with... - 47.5848
Butternut Squash Soup
In a large saucepan, combine the squash and sweet potatoes.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Cook for 25 to 35 minutes, or until very soft when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain and return the vegetables to the saucepan.
Stir in the broth, molasses,... - 47.481
Summer Squash With Dill
1) Wash the squash and cut the ends.
2) Cut the squash into 1/2-inch slices.
3) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4) Take a casserole and put butter into it. Melt the butter in the preheated oven.
5) Take out the casserole and place the... - 47.4117
Ham Squash Skillet
1.Crimp the ends of squash and remove the seeds.
2.Make 5 rings by cutting diagonally and further divide each ring into two.
3.Make a mixture of ham, egg, bread crumbs, onion and mustard and shape them as 5 patties.
4.Heat shortening in... - 47.3915
Roasted Winter Squash And Apple Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend walnuts, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, vinegar, salt and 2 to 3 tblsp water to a fine paste, using a food processor.
3. Remove the paste in a bowl adjust consistency using water and season... - 47.3077
Creamed Baked Cymlings
Cook the cymlings in boiling water to cover for 3 minutes.
Drain and turn into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the butter and stir in the onion and flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 minute.
Stir in the cream.
Cook over... - 47.2045
1) Slice unpeeled squash into 3- to 4-inch squares.
2) In a saucepan boil small amount of salted water and cook squash uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes till tender.
3) Take off the pulp and mash measuring around 2 cups.
4) Remove the rind.... - 47.1906
Yellow Squash Boats
1. Trim the ends of squash and cut them lengthwise into half. Scoop out seeds.
2. Add them to a large skillet with salted boiling water and blanch them for about 5 minutes, just until tender
3. Drain on paper towels. Set aside.
4. Shuck the corn... - 47.1125
Zippy Squash Casserole
1)Wash squash in running water and cut the ends.
2)In a pot, boil squash in salt water.Cook unitl tender and drain.
3)Mash the cooked squash.
4)In a bowl, combine butter, Cheddar cheese, onion, celery, pimiento, green chilies, salt,... - 47.0731
Add sugar, shortening, salt, lemon rind, mace and eggs.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add yeast mixture to milk and add to the first mixture.
Add sifted flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until... - 46.9663
Cream Of Squash Soup
Preheat an oven to 375°F (190°C).
Stick 1 or 2 whole cloves in the flesh of each squash piece.
Place the pieces flesh-side down in a baking pan or ovenproof dish.
Pour in the boiling water.
Place in the oven and bake until tender when the flesh is pierced,... - 46.8467
Bulgur Squash Casserole
1) Pour boiling water over bulgur and let stand until water is absorbed.
2) Preheat oven to 350°F.
3) Stir paprika into bulgur.
4) Combine yogurt, sesame oil, egg, and chives or green onions.
5) In a 7 x 11-inch baking pan, spread... - 46.8277
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.7715
Squash Corn Casserole
1) Halve squash across lengthwise and across.
2) Take out the seeds and membrane.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole arrange the squash pieces.
4) Cover with water.
5) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 9 to 11 minutes stirring squash... - 46.7626
Summer Squash Italiano
1. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, cook onion, garlic, green pepper and oregano in butter or margarine on High for 4 minutes.
2. Add squash, tomatoes and salt.
3. Cover the dish.
4. Raise shelf.
5. Cook on High for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are... - 46.5731
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 46.1847
Squash And Tomato Casserole
Learn how to make Squash And Tomato Casserole through this simple recipe. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 46.1735
Stuffed Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Cut open the squash in half; remove and discard seeds and stringy pulp from cavity.
3. Apply 1/4 teaspoon (1 ml) oil on each cut surface of the squash.
4. In a medium bowl, put together lentils, corn, sunflower... - 46.0827
Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Clean the squash and trim the ends.
2) Boil the squash in boiling water for 15 minutes. Drain the squash, add salt and slice thinly.
3) Grease the baking dish and keep aside.
4) Take the egg yolks and beat them.
5) Add sour cream... - 46.0764
1) Using a sharp knife, chop up the squash and remove the seeds and discard them
2) Into a pot, pour enough water and put in the squash
3) Cover with a lid and cook till the squash become soft and tender
4) Add in the salt to taste
5) To... - 46.0489
Squash With Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. Cut squash lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes.
3. Separate 2 tablespoon raisins and keep aside.
4. In a 1-cup liquid measure, put together rest of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the cornstarch in... - 46.0393
Creamy Squash Casserole
In 10-inch square casserole, combine summer squash, zucchini and onion.
Microwave at High for 7 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Place butter in small mixing bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2... - 45.9868
1.Preheat the wok.
2.Put oil in a preheated wok, so thet even the sides of the vessel are oiled.
3.Heat the oil at medium high heat for 2 minutes at 325 degrees.
4.Put onion, garlic and squash in the wok and fry until brown.
5.Put... - 45.9365
Squash In Cream Sauce
1. Take a 1 ½ quart casserole, add water and squash, and stir well. Cover the casserole.
2. Microwave the squash at HIGH for about 5-7 minutes until it becomes tender, and stir atleast once during the cooking time.
3. Drain the squash and keep... - 45.7556
Buttercup Squash Andrew
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cut all the squash in half crosswise and scrape out all the seeds and membrane.
A melon bailer works best for this, but you can also use a spoon.
Cut the meat from one squash into 1-inch cubes.
Cut a thin... - 45.7493
Stuffed Butternut Squash
Cut squash in half; remove seeds.
Place metal rack or trivet in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Pour in 1 cup hot water.
Arrange squash on rack.
Cover pot and cook on high 2 to 3 hours or until done.
Remove from pot; scrape out pulp down to the skin.
Add 3... - 45.4329
Squash Flowers With Basil And Honey
Autumn is a great time of year to try new dishes and experiment with a bountiful harvest. Seasonal foods like squash, make a welcome addition to any feast. Celebrate the season with this beautiful recipe. - 45.4001
Squash And Corn, Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large oven proof casserole or skillet, heat the oil over a medium-high flame.
3. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes until soft and translucent.
4. Add the squash, corn, tomatoes,... - 45.2421
1) In boiling salted water, blanch whole squash for 10 minutes.
2) Drain them thoroughly.
3) Cut them in half lengthwise, then remove the seeds and cut across each half into 1 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch the tomatoes peel and halve them.
5)... - 45.2344
Squash Stir Fry
1)In a wok, pour oil to coat sides and bottom and heat.
2)Add garlick and fry for 1 minute.
3)Add onion and fry for 1 minute.
4)Add in yellow squash and zucchini and stir fry. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until crisp.
5)Add tomatoes, pepper, salt and... - 45.2095
The Squash Court
Heat olive oil in a large, non-stick soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until onions begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
Stir in the gingerroot and cumin; cook for 30 more seconds.
Add squash and remaining ingredients, except sour... - 45.1567
Escarole And Butternut Squash Salad With Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Peel skin from squash.
Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
Cut flesh into 1 1/2-inch chunks; toss with oil, salt, and pepper.
Roast squash on the baking sheet until browned, 25-30... - 45.0876
Baked Acorn Squash
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Half the squash.
3) With a spoon, remove seeds and strings.
4) Butter a 15x15x10x1 inch baking pan.
5) In the baking pan, place the squash with skin side up.
6) Bake for 40 minutes until tender; remove from... - 44.9645
Baked Yellow Squash Boats
1) Trim the ends of squashes and discard.
2) Cut the squashes into half lengthwise.
3) Remove the husk and silk from corns.
4) On a cutting board, hold the corn unpright and slice towards down to cut the corn kernels from rows. Corn kernels... - 44.9623
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.8817
Do not peel.
Slice as thin as possible and place slices in saucepan with 3 tablespoons butter, 1/2 teaspoon salt, dried green onion, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and paprika.
Simmer over low heat for about 35 minutes or until squash is tender when tested... - 44.708
Butternut Squash Soup
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Place the evaporated milk and dry milk in a blender or food processor and process until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Place the medium diced squash and 2 cups of stock in a blender or food processor and... - 44.6982
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 44.6356