- » Squash Pudding
Squash Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash pudding recipes.
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Baked Yellow Squash Pudding
1. Grease a 3 quart baking dish or casserole with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
3. In a large skillet or a kettle, melt the butter
4. Add onions and squash and sweat for a few minutes until onions are soft.
5. Add water and... - 47.6574
Spiced Squash Pudding
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, ginger, and mace.
3) Beat in eggs and blend.
4) Add squash, milk, molasses, and butter and mix thoroughly.
5) Grease 1 1/2 -quart casserole and pour the content... - 45.0191
Squash And Cheddar Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large mixing bowl combine the squash and cheese, reserving about 2 tablespoons of the cheese.
In a small skillet melt the butter and saute the onion until tender.
Mix the onions into the squash.
Sprinkle the mixture with salt... - 42.1802
Dixie Squash Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add squash and salt; cook, stirring, until tender, about 10 minutes.... - 31.5611
You May Also Like!
Butternut Squash Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Thinly slice the bulbous parts of the squash into crescents and arrange them in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cut the necks of the squash into 1/2 inch cubes and spread them on... - 32.6316
Ghiya (lauki) Halwa Recipe / Squash Pudding
Learn how to prepare bottle gourd or opo squash (summer squash) in a flavorful Indian way to have a yummy dessert. It's popularly called ghiya ka halwa or doodhi halwa (lauki halwa) which translates as squash pudding. - 0
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Use a saucepan to pour this mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over medium flame and bring it to a boil by continuous stirring.
4) Reduce heat and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
5)... - 46.5642
Raw Rice Pudding
Raw food eaters might have forgotten the rice pudding that they had earlier in their life. But raw food Dan has the recipe for Raw Rice Pudding with Squash which is amazing and delicious raw rice pudding without rice. He is using squash and cashews instead of... - 85.0589
Texas Squash Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole. Half-fill a 12-inch nonstick skillet with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the squash, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes or just until tender, then transfer to a colander and... - 34.0295
Place squash in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring to break apart.
Stir in sugar and spices.
Microwave at High 2 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
In small bowl combine egg and buttermilk.
Add a small amount of hot... - 43.0767
Add sugar, shortening, salt, lemon rind, mace and eggs.
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add yeast mixture to milk and add to the first mixture.
Add sifted flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until... - 47.5296
Savory Filled Squash Halves
1. Microwave whole squash for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn squash over and continue cooking for 3 to 4 minutes, on HIGH, or until slightly soft to the touch. Let stand a few minutes.
2. Combine onion and 2 tablespoons of the butter in small glass dish.
3.... - 35.4374
Chicken Flavored Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour water into 1 large or 2 smaller baking pans-to measure 1 inch deep.
Arrange acorn squash in water with cut sides up, cutting a thin slice off ends so halves will stand upright.
Bake, covered, for 45 minutes or until flesh is... - 29.8197
Creamy Gratin Of Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 90C/170C fan gas 5
2. With a very sharp knife, peel the butternut squash. Remove seeds and pith.
3. Cut into 5 mm thick slices.
4. In a 1-liter pie dish, place 500 g of vegetable slices along with salt and pepper for... - 40.3837
Squash Pudding Recipes By Category