- » Squash Pie
Squash Pie Recipes
Squash pie is one of the most loved side dishes of all times. Squash pie is mostly made using eggs, squash, pie shells, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter, sugar and milk. Often ginger and a pinch of salt are added to the ... More »
1) In your blender, add squash, cream, arrowroot, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves to blend.
2) In an unbaked 9 inches pie crust, pour the mixture.
3) Set your oven at 350° and place the pie inside oven.
4) Bake for... - 48.8355
Maple Squash Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
To Make Filling:
2. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, maple syrup, spices, salt, squash and light cream.
3. Beat, with rotary beater, until mixture is smooth.
4. Turn most of filling into unbaked pie... - 47.9167
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and add squash, sugar, salt, spices and molasses to it.
3. Fold in milk and eggs and blend the mixture properly.
4. Spoon the mixture to unbaked pie shell.
5. Bake the mixture for 40-45... - 46.1785
Homemade Squash Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge high; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
Using a sieve, drain mashed squash well to remove any... - 45.3504
Guinea Squash Pie
1. In a bowl, soak the bread slices in milk and set aside.
2. Butter a casserole dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. Peel the eggplant and add to a saucepan of boiling water and cook till tender.
5. Drain and add to a bowl.
6. Mash... - 44.812
Lemon Rum Squash Pie
Chill the pie shell.
Combine all the ingredients except the eggs and milk in a large bowl.
Beat the eggs and the milk together, strain into the other ingredients.
Pour into the pie shell.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350... - 44.328
Combine all ingredients except pastry and mix well.
Turn into a 9-inch pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated hot oven (450°F.) for 20 minutes.
Reduce heat to moderate (350°F.) and bake for 30 minutes longer, or until firm in... - 39.5135
To cooked or canned squash which has been put through sieve, add cream and sugar.
Beat eggs slightly and add to squash and cream mixture with vanilla, ginger, nutmeg and salt and mace.
Line a pie plate with pastry.
Brush pastry with egg-white and sprinkle... - 35.6449
Here's the Squash Pie at its very best! A combination of fully hearty ingredients make this Squash Pie incredibly delicious. Of course, it's surprisingly easy to make! - 35.1138
Combine squash, sugar, butter, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Pour into pastry shell.
Bake at 400° till knife inserted off-center comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
Cool. - 35.1059
Add sugar, salt and spices to squash and mix thoroughly.
Beat eggs, add cream and mix with squash.
Line piepan with pastry and pour in filling.
Bake in very hot oven (450Â° F.) 10 minutes, then reduce temperature to moderate (3 50Â° F.) and bake 40... - 34.2936
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pie shell, and mix well.
Pour into the unbaked pie shell.
Put the pie into a preheated 400°F (200°C) oven for 10-15 minutes.
Reduce the temperature to 350°F (180°C) for 40-50 minutes until the... - 29.1347
Squash Pie Recipes By Category