- » Squash Kebab
Squash Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash kebab recipes.
Grilled Lamb Squash And Melon Shish Kebabs
1) Preheat the grilling equipment, 15 minutes before cooking.
2) In a clean bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. This mixture will serve as the marinade.
3) Now, take a reseal able plastic bag and put lamb... - 44.1759
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 37.1433
Okra Squash And Onion Kebabs
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the onions for 2 minutes, add the squash, and boil the vegetables for 2 minutes.
Add the okra and boil the vegetables for 1 minute.
Drain the vegetables, plunge them into a bowl of ice and cold water to stop the... - 27.2248
You May Also Like!
1 Bring a stockpot of unsalted watertoa boil.
Add the potatoes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost tenderwhen pricked with a fork.
Drain, rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, and drain again.
2 Meanwhile, place the zucchini and yellow squash... - 39.2548
Barbecued Lamb Kebabs
Combine lamb, onion, parsley, garlic and barbecue sauce together, mix well.
Shape into balls, thread onto skewers, alternating with squash and cherry tomatoes.
Barbecue until browned and cooked through. - 27.6239
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 43.0394
Grilled Veggie Kebabs
1. Cut red pepper into twelve 1-inch pieces. Cut zucchini and yellow squash crosswise into twelve 1/2-inch slices. Marinate red pepper, zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms in combined oil and vinegar 15 minutes.
2. Alternately thread marinated vegetables... - 35.5345
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 44.997
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 47.7714
Harvest Pork Kebabs
1) Thread the squash, pork, and apple slices alternately on 8 skewers.
2) In a saucepan, add the honey apple juice concentrate, allspice, and cornstarch.
3) Stir well and cook until thick and bubbly.
4) Stir and cook for further 1-2 min.
5) Place the... - 38.4362
Lemon Basil Vegetable Kebabs
Peel eggplant; cut in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine eggplant, squash, and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate at room temperature 45 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Remove... - 39.3263
Grilled Indian Chicken And Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour spiced yogurt over chicken and stir to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 or up to 6 hours. Add... - 29.4132
Beef Okra And Potato Kebabs
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 5 minutes or until tender, drain. Cool.
2. Combine parsley, horseradish, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a... - 33.9887