- » Squash Custard
Squash Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of squash custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for squash custard recipes.
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.8764
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Preheat the oven at (350°)
2. To prepare the zucchini or squashes halve lengthwise.
3. In a large saucepan parboil in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes, drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
4. In a medium-size bowl mix... - 44.2271
Custard Squash Pie
Prepare and bake squash.
Scrape cooked squash from shell and whirl in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Measure 2 cups squash and spoon into a strainer; let stand for about 10 minutes to drain off any excess liquid.
In a large bowl, beat together... - 37.1714
Cheese Custard In Squash Shells
1. Halve zucchini or summer squash lengthwise; parboil in boiling salted water to cover in large saucepan 5 minutes; drain and carefully scoop out seeds.
2. Mix cottage cheese and cheddar cheese, eggs, dillweed, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl, then... - 30.9276
You May Also Like!
Custard-filled Acorn Squash
Cut squash in half lengthwise, remove seeds.
Place cut side down in a shallow baking pan, and add boiling water to a depth of 1/2 inch.
Cover and bake at 325Â° for 25 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, eggs, milk, amaretto, and vanilla, beat at... - 36.1662
Squash Or Pumpkin Custard
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Turn into oiled custard cups and set in pan of water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 30 minutes.
Serve hot or cold, topped with yoghurt. - 32.7811
Chef's Special Baked Chocolate Squash Custard
Fond of sweets? here's a recipe that you must try out. Watch the chef demonstrate a detailed process to prepare this healthy Baked Chocolate Squash Custard. Treat your family to this vegan delicacy today. - 80.5828
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5 C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
3. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. Grease a casserole (1 quart size) and... - 44.8427
Cheese Custard With Zucchini
Toss zucchini with salt, drain in colander for 1/2 hour, then press as dry as possible.
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, cheese, and pepper.
Stir into zucchini.
Mix in chives, parsley, and lightly beaten eggs.
Fry bacon until crisp; crumble.
Spread... - 42.0022
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 50.2835
Squash Blossom Tarts
In a large bowl combine the flour, shortening, butter, and salt with your hands until coarse crumbs form.
Add the water to moisten and form a dough.
Do not overwork the dough.
On a floured surface roll the dough out to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 8 4-inch... - 40.5471
Baby Squash In Herb And Garlic Marinade
1.Cut ends of squashes and leave whole.
2. Put on steamer rack over boiling water, cover and steam until tender . Test by piercing tip of a knife, 2-3 minutes.
3.Put on a plate.
4.To make the marinade, in a nonaluminum bowl, mix together olive oil,... - 49.4983
Combine custard mix, egg yolk, sugar, pumpkin, spice, milk and orange juice in a medium size saucepan.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, to boiling; remove from heat.
Spoon into tart shells.
Chill at least 2 hours, or until softly set.
Just... - 38.1429