- » Square Fruit Cake
Square Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of square fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for square fruit cake recipes.
Fruit Swirl Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, or 2 baking pans, 9x9x2 inches.
Beat sugar, margarine, shortening, baking powder, vanilla, almond extract and eggs in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, until... - 42.4659
Mosaic Fruit Cake
Beat eggs until light.
Add sugar, vanilla, rum flavoring, and butter; continue beating until well blended.
Sift flour and measure; sift with baking powder and salt into the first mixture.
Mix to a smooth batter.
Add the fruits and nuts.
Blend with a spoon or... - 43.3274
Fruit Cake (panforte)
Sift flour with the cocoa and spices.
Mix sugar and honey in a saucepan and boil for three minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Quickly stir in flour mixture and remaining ingredients.
Spread into a lined 9 inch (23 cm) square pan.
Bake in a... - 36.187
Fruit Cake Candy
Dissolve marshmallows in milk.
Chop graham crackers in food processor.
Cut up fruit and nuts.
Mix all together and press in plastic wrap.
Put in square container and keep in refrigerator.
Slice in thin pieces to serve. - 34.8182
How To Make A Fruit Cake
Few things appeal to the taste buds as much as a rich and moist fruit cake. The yummy goodness goes well with coffee and tea and is also a perfect dessert. Sue McMohan, cookery editor of Women's Weekly, shares a simple recipe to make everyone's favorite cake,... - 132.112
Raisin Almond Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and ginger into bowl.
Place raisins, walnuts and almonds in another bowl; add 1/3 of flour mixture.
Toss and set aside.
Place shortening, brown and... - 42.7427
Dark Christmas Fruit Cake
1. Line 10-inch tube pan or six 5 3/4" by 3 1/4" loaf pans with foil. In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients, and toss lightly with 1 cup flour until fruits and nuts are evenly coated.
2. In another large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites... - 38.1519
Ice Box Fruit Cake
1. Chop the fruit and peels and nuts
2. Grease 2-3 shallow pans with butter, and line with greased parchment or heavy paper.
3. In a large basin or pan, combine all the fruits, peels and nuts.
4. Sprinkle the spices over the fruit nut... - 47.797
Japanese Fruit Cake
Beat eggs together one at a time.
Add butter, sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; cream.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add flour and milk alternately to the creamed mixture.
Divide batter into 2 equal parts.
Add pecans and almond flavoring to one... - 43.1233
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. In a bowl, mix the flour and butter. Stir it with a spoon till it reached consistency of bread crumbs or rough.
2. In another bowl take the dry fruits and mix the brown sugar to it.
3. Grease a Pyrex bowl or cake tin with butter to coat all... - 87.3895
Fruit Spice Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9-inch square baking pan with margarine or shortening and dust it lightly with flour.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar beating until creamy; stir in the apple... - 33.0488
Small Fruit Cakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Grease 3 small square cake tins and dust them with flour.
3 In a bowl, beat the condensed milk, milk, melted butter, essence and yellow color.
4 Gradually stir in the sifted flour, soda bicarbonate,... - 46.8113
Cocoa Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a deep round, square or loaf cake pan with margarine or shortening; line it with waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; combine the sugar and cocoa... - 37.6872
Eggless Mixed Fruit Cake
This fruit cake invites a variety of dried and fresh fruits. The mix of fruits has worked so well that you do not miss the eggs at all in the cake! - 52.4373
Brown Sugar Fruit Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a 9-inch deep square baking pan with margarine or shortening; line with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter or margarine until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat... - 36.6031
Brandy Fruit Cake
1. Beat the butter until soft; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat thoroughly after each addition.
2. Reserve 1/4 cup of the flour and sift remaining flour with the spices and salt.
3. Combine the coffee,... - 38.2778
Fruit And Cereal Coffee Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease square baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Mix cereal and orange juice in large mixing bowl; let stand until soft, about 2 minutes.
Mix in oil, egg and bananas.
Stir in flour, sugar, raisins, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
Spread in... - 47.1388
Oats 'n Fruit Coffee Cake
Combine oats, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in 2 tablespoons margarine; mix well.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with vegetable oil cooking spray or oil lightly.
Beat 1 cup sugar and 1/4 cup margarine... - 47.5162
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 37.6738
Boiled Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In large saucepan place water, brown sugar, butter, all the fruits, spices and baking soda.
Cook over low heat to melt butter and blend ingredients.
Allow to cool.
Sift flour together with baking powder.
Add flour and eggs to... - 41.9898
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Spicy Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease a 7-inch square cake tin. Line with a greased non-stick parchment paper.
3) Into a bowl, sift the flour and salt. Add in pieces of butter. Mix into a crumbly mixture.
4) Add in sugar, dried fruit,... - 46.9942
Fruit Cake Trifle
In a bowl whisk together the yolks and the sugar and add the milk, scalded with the zest, in a slow stream, whisking.
In a heavy saucepan combine the yolk mixture and the heavy cream and cook the custard over moderately low heat, stirring constantly with a... - 30.5855
Farmhouse Fruit Cake
Grease and line one 15 cm/6 inch square or 750 g/1 1/2 lb loaf-tin.
Cut up the butter and rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar and the dried fruit.
Beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of the milk and add to the dry... - 35.932
Fruit Cake Bars
fruit cake bars are soft bars baked with seeded raisins, spices and sugar. Baked with a batter of cooked sugar and spices with raisins along with flour and baking agents, the fruit cake bars are best iced with lemon butter icing. - 41.8584
Eggless Cherry Fruit Cake
This rich cherry and fruit cake is subtly flavored with lemon and orange. It is the perfect dessert pick for any occasion, especially during the holiday season! - 53.2153
Fruit Cake With Honey Nut Topping
1. Preheat oven at 150°C, 300°F, gas mark 2.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, margarine, sugar, eggs and spice.
3. Blend it together until mixture becomes light and fluffy.
4. Fold in the mixed fruit, cherries and marzipan cubes... - 45.4849
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Mixed Fruit Slab Cake
Make ahead - this improves with keeping. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Lightly rub in the dripping. Stir in the sugar, dried fruit and glace cherries. Make a well in the centre and add the beaten eggs and milk. Mix to a stiff dropping... - 26.0716
Eggless Fruit Coffee Cake
This fruit cake is an impressive delight to celebrate those special days. Relish the goodness of mixed fruits with this simple to bake cake recipe. - 51.3594
Fruit Cake Dessert
1) In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, zwieback crumbs, cinnamon and cloves, keep aside.
2) In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl, mix the apples, apricots, prunes and raisins together.
3) Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until the apples... - 44.3129
No Bake Fruit Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a small bowl, mix the shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine.
Spread on bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or 8 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch square baking dish.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes until browned.
In a... - 39.8728
Fruity Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and ground almonds.
3. Combine butter and mix until crumbly.
4. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray, put flour mixture in it. Press and... - 113.027