- » Square Doughnut
Square Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of square doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for square doughnut recipes.
Raised Square Doughnuts
1. In a large bowl, mix 2 1/2 cups of flour with yeast; keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, 1/3 cup Crisco and salt; heat until just warm and stir to melt Crisco.
3. Add the flour mixture to the saucepan and add eggs.
4.... - 44.6749
Raised Square Doughnuts
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan, heat together milk, sugar, the 1/3 cup vegetable shortening, and the salt just until warm; stir to melt vegetable shortening.
Add to dry ingredients; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 40.2662
New Orleans Square Doughnuts
Soften yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, shortening, sugar and salt; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 cup of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and egg; mix.
Add enough of remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured surface; knead till... - 40.1903
You May Also Like!
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 42.0034
Chocolate Mashed Potato Doughnuts
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
Add sugar slowly and continue beating.
Melt chocolate with shortening and add to eggs with cold mashed potatoes and sour milk.
Sift remaining dry ingredients together and add.
Beat well, turn on to a floured... - 39.0539
Cut six 7-inch squares of foil.
Butter one side of each square.
In a 2 1/2- to 3-quart pan, combine water, the 1/2 cup butter, and 1/2 cup of the sugar.
Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat, stirring until butter is melted.
Add flour all at once and beat... - 38.3352
Afternoon Tea Egg Free Soy Milk Doughnuts
1. Cut parchment paper into eight 4-inch squares.
2. In a bowl, mix together soy milk, sugar and cooking oil.
3. Sift in cake flour and baking powder. Then mix well with a spatula.
4. Lightly dust your work surface with flour (because... - 95.4287
1) Beat eggs and sugar until soft peaks form.
2) Continue to add milk and cooled shortening.
3) Combine the dry ingredients and add to this mixture. Mix well.
4) Chill this mixture thoroughly to prepare the dough.
5) Meanwhile, preheat the oven... - 46.7659
Sweet And Lovely Doughnuts
Roll the dough on an unfloured surface.
Sprinkle dough with the fructose.
Roll up as a jelly roll.
Reroll dough on an unfloured surface into an 8 in. (20 cm) square.
With a sharp knife, cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
Push your thumb into the middle of... - 27.866
French Market Doughnuts
French Market Doughnuts is one of the most relished snacks in our family cookbook. These doughnuts are a great option to satisfy those sweet cravings. Prepared with evaporated milk, this recipe does require a little effort, but the final result is definitely... - 49.6203
Sour Cream Doughnuts
Combine sour cream and egg.
Sift dry ingredients together and then combine with cream mixture.
If necessary to roll easily, add more flour.
On floured board, roll to 1/2 inch thickness.
Cut into 2-inch squares and prick each square with a fork.
Fry in hot... - 30.0715
Chocolate Cake Doughnuts
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
Stir in remaining doughnut ingredients until dry particles are moistened.
Cover; chill dough 30 minutes for easier handling.
On well-floured surface,... - 45.4502
Beignets Creole Doughnuts
1. In a pan pour boiling water over shortening, sugar and salt.
2. Add milk and let it stand such that warm.
3. In warm water dissolve yeast, add to milk mixture with the beaten egg and beat in 2 cups flour.
4. In a greased bowl add enough flour to... - 45.0107