- » Sprouted Wheat Bread
Sprouted Wheat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sprouted wheat bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sprouted wheat bread recipes.
Sprouted Wheat Bread
Dissolve the yeast in the water.
Add the molasses, oil, salt, and flour.
Let rise for 1 hour.
Add the wheat sprouts (ground in a food grinder or hand grain mill) to the raised sponge.
Add additional flour to make the dough kneadable.
Knead well on... - 42.5335
Sprouted Whole Wheat Bread
1. Pour 1 cup water into a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle the yeast over the water and set aside for 5 minutes.
2. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Add the remaining water, the salt, honey, and oil and mix well.
3. Stir in the unbleached white flour and beat the... - 36.5634
Sprouted Wheat Bread
This Sprouted Wheat Bread makes a sumptuous lunch with heaps of salads and spicy sauces! Better still, add some shredded cheese. Want to try? Tell me after you enjoy the dish! - 30.9113
You May Also Like!
Wheat Sprout Bread
1. In a saucepan, place wheat, rinse well and soak for about 18 hours in water. The mixture may have a slight odor due to fermentation.
2. Drain wheat, reserving water
3. Add wheat to a food processor jar with a medium food-grinder blade.
4.... - 42.5774
Raw Living Sprouted Wheat Berries Bread
If you are on a raw food diet and are craving some bread, watch this video and learn how to make some Raw Living Bread out of sprouted wheat-berries, a recipe from Ann Wigmore’s Sprouting Book. It is an old school raw food recipe! This is a wonderful raw... - 101.104
1. Grind sprouts in meat grinder. Add raisins.
2. Form into a loaf on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Bake at 225Â° for 2-2 1/2 hours. - 19.6081
Sprouted Wheat Balls
1. Put the sprouted wheat berries, almonds, and onion through the fine blade of a meat grinder or process in a food processor. Turn into a bowl.
2. Add the crumbs, salt, oil, and enough milk to make a mixture that holds together.
3. Form into 1-inch balls.... - 25.692
Broiled Sprouted Wheat Patties
1. Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the bread crumbs, in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth. Turn into a bowl.
2. Stir in enough crumbs to make a mixture that is stiff enough to be molded... - 29.6845
Whole Wheat Pita Bread Chips
Looking for a healthy, tasty , and equally satisfying substitute to greasy potato wafers? Robyn shows you an excellent way to substitute the fattening potato chips from your diet with something just as crunchy and satisfying and more healthy when you are... - 106.28
Sprouted Turkey Loaf
1. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except the Avocado sauce and pack into an oiled 8- by 4 1/2 - by 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 50 minutes. - 28.0782
Sprouted Herb Loaves
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In a small saucepan combine the milk, shortening, honey, and salt.
Stir over low heat just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°).
Add the milk mixture to yeast mixture.
Add the egg.
Beat on low speed of... - 41.5484
Whole Wheat Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large bowl mix together the flours and sprouts.
Stir in soda and salt.
Add honey and blend well.
Fold in walnuts.
Spoon into greased loaf pan.
Bake for 1 hour until bread is firm and has pulled away from the sides of the pan.
Turn... - 32.3817
Put all ingredients in blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
If you don't have a blender, use whisk or electric mixer.
Strain batter into pitcher.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Before using, whisk batter together.
Cook on hot buttered griddle or in crepe... - 30.3724