- » Sprout Squash
Sprout Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sprout squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sprout squash recipes.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Squash
Preheat the oven to 350 Â°F.
In a small bowl, mix the apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, mustard, and caraway seeds.
In a 9" x 13" baking dish, mix the brussels sprouts, squash, beans, and carrots.
Pour on the juice mixture and toss well.
Cover with foil... - 37.5291
Brussels Sprouts And Butternut Squash
The Chef shows how to make Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash in the video. This is very simple and easy to make. It's very healthy too, so do check out the recipe by Christy Morgan. - 130.496
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts And Squash With Fried Sage
1. In a small skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil. Add the sage and fry over high heat until deep green and translucent, about 1 minute. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to cool. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a... - 29.0567
Bottle Gourd With Whole Chik Pea Sprouts
Cook the sprouts till soft.
Mask lightly with back of spoon.
Heat the oil in a pan ana place the cumin seeds in it.
When they begin to move add the rest of the seasoning ingredients ana saute for 10 seconds.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the... - 40.4458
Roasted Brussel Sprouts And Asparagus
1. Trim the base of the Brussels sprouts and the asparagus, set aside
2. Dice the yellow squash and cut remove the thread from the sugar snap peas, set aside.
3. Wash all the vegetables in a colander under running water and drain the water.
4.... - 90.4226
Spicy Butternut Squash Soup
Enjoy the fall season with a spicy butternut squash soup. Watch this amazing video to make a delicious creamy soup with the goodness of almonds. The video is step wise and well explained. So see this video and relish the fresh flavors of this fall season! - 131.536
Marinated Brussels Sprouts Salad
Arrange vegetables in large, shallow dish.
Mix dressing and thyme leaves; pour over vegetables.
Cover and chill 2 or more hours.
To serve, arrange vegetables in rows on large platter; drizzle any remaining dressing over top of salad.
NOTE: To blanch squash,... - 27.1757
Easy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Just some ingredients thrown in together to make this easy dish! If its finger food for a party than this recipe is worth it except for the presenter and his presentation. Don't be disappointed watching the video! - 63.5788
Sprouts And Edible Flower Salad
Salad is said to be one of the healthiest part of a meal. Don't deprive yourself from the goodness of this Sprouts and Edible Flower salad. Watch the video and treat your family to this delightful dish today. - 89.2759
Fresh Squash Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grate squash on large holes of grater.
Sprinkle with 2 tsp.salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Butter a 1 1/2 qt.baking dish.
Mix together squash, onion and lentils and put into dish.
Beat together eggs, sour cream, cottage... - 39.4637
The Holiday Unbird - Roasted Veggies
Hey It's Delicious TV's 10 year anniversay so we'll be raising a glass to you this Thanksgiving for continuing to enjoy our recipes year after year. This week Miyoko Schinner co-host of Vegan Mashup makes her popular Thanksgiving dish. Proving you too can... - 120.875
Baked Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Split squashes and remove seeds and strings from centers.
Place in baking pan and cover tightly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Uncover and fill centers with butter, sugar, ginger, onions and sprouts.
Season to taste.
Return to... - 36.5764
Butternut Squash Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Using a large, heavy knife, carefully halve the squash. Place the squash halves cut side down on the baking sheet and bake 25 minutes, or until the flesh is tender when pierced with a... - 37.6819
Vegetable Stuffed Acorn Squash
Stuffed acorn squash sounds really good! The stuffing for the squash is filled with health and nutrition. Made with lots of vegetables and is flavored with loads of herbs. The stuffed squash is then topped off with a cheese like sauce! The recipe is... - 120.001
Spaghetti Squash And Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl beat the eggs, add the squash and mix well.
3) In a shallow 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the squash mixture evenly over the bottom.
4) Bake in... - 41.6042
In teflon skillet or wok, cook celery in oil over medium heat, stirring, for several minutes.
Add pod peas, mushrooms, and zucchini.
Cook, stirring, for several minutes.
Add bean sprouts; stir and cook until bean sprouts are very lightly cooked.
Serve with... - 29.8379
Traditional Egg Foo Yong
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored.
Stir in rest of ingredients except oil and rice.
Drop from tablespoon onto hot, oiled griddle.
Brown on one side; turn and brown other side. - 27.2717
Positive Power Salad
1. In a pan, toast sunflower seeds in a 325°F (160°C) oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, cauliflower, jicama, carrots, squash, zucchini, sprouts, green onions, apples, raisins, almonds and... - 29.9458
Baked Chicken With Winter Vegetables
1) Discard discolored leaves from brussels sprouts.
2) Cut off stem ends and wash the sprouts thoroughly.
3) Cut a shallow X in the base of each sprout.
4) REmove any excess fat from chicken.
5) Wash chicken with cold water; pat dry.
6)... - 45.2749
Beef Medaillon, Sauce Of 'chateau De L'ancienne Cure
William potatoes Mix the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, cream and chestnuts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 portions and shape into 'pears'.
Coat with flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Use a piece of spaghetti to... - 33.8159
Leftover Vegetable Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prick bottom and sides of pie crust.
Combine vegetables, onion and garlic and place in crust.
Cover with cheddar cheese, sprinkle with Parmesan and dot with butter.
Bake until vegetables are hot and crust is light golden brown, about... - 37.5906
Seafood And Dorot Herbs
Chef David Banks from Harry's Hospitality Group in Wilmington prepares a simple dish with large shrimp and scallops from Ippolito's and herbs from Dorot. He also uses fresh vegetables like butternut squash and brussels sprouts. - 106.294
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 141.206
Ham Steak With Glazed Apple Rings
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the ham to a platter and set aside.
2. Pour off and discard the... - 25.3934
Balsamic Or Honey Glazed Vegetables
1) Heat a pan with water and vinegar.
2) Add the vegetables to the pan.
3) Let it come to a boil and cover.
4) Lower heat to medium and cook 10 minutes.
5) Take away the lid and increase heat, to allow water and vinegar to reduce and glaze the veggies,... - 46.3648
Cut cucumber and squash in half lengthwise; slice thinly.
Combine cucumber, squash, and next 7 ingredients; toss.
Place leaf lettuce in each bread half, and fill with sandwich mixture. - 26.5161
Stir Fried Vegetables And Shrimp On Fettuccine
1. Wash and trim the beans, squash and carrots. Cut the beans into 2-inch lengths, the squash into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks and the carrots into 1/4-inch-thick diagonal slices. Slice the shrimp in half lengthwise; set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a... - 34.9765
GETTING READY 1) In a steamer, steam the vegetables for 5-7 minutes over boiling water or until become soft. MAKING ... - 31.6579
Dizzy Dinosaur Dip
To Make Dinosaur: Slice about a third off top of acorn squash.
Scoop out all seeds and fiber from large section to make a bowl for the dip.
Insert toothpicks through stem end of sprouts and attach to rounded bottom for legs.
To make neck and head,... - 33.7832
Mexican Morning Meal
For all the raw food lovers, this video shows some great ideas to prepare a healthy and innovative breakfast including avocado guacamole with cactus chips and blossom burrito. Watch it now and share with your friends. - 85.7926
Oyster Beef With Tofu
Cut the tofu into1'/2-1-inch pieces.
Partially freeze steak for easier slicing.
Cut on diagonal into thin slices.
Combine soy and oyster sauces, wine, 2 teaspoons of the arrowroot (or 2 1/2 teaspoons of potato flour), and the sesame oil and... - 40.845
Pot Roast With Winter Vegetables
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook beef chuck cross rib pot roast until well browned on all sides; remove meat to plate; set aside.
2. In same Dutch oven in drippings over medium heat, cook onion and garlic until tender,... - 32.0114
1 Cut chicken into 2-inch cubes or slices.
2 In a wok or a large frying pan, heat 2 tablespoons of soy oil.
3 Into hot wok or pan, place chicken and 4 tablespoons sesame seeds. Cook for about 4 minutes stirring constantly.
4 Add 4 tablespoons... - 41.6492
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 49.8638
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 48.7353
Healthy Raw Veggie Wraps
This is a great meal or snack option to lose weight, feel great and detox your system. This raw organic veggie wrap tastes great and is highly satisfying. Try it! - 132.563
No Bake Raw Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin pies do not have to be calorie laden. You can make a perfectly nice pie in a healthy way. Don't believe us? Then you must watch this video and learn to make a no bake pumpkin pie. It requires only 5 ingredients and within a few minutes, your pie will... - 107.42
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.0827
Healthy Blended Vegetable Soup
Looking for a yummy and healthy soup recipe that does not require hours and hours of simmering? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a blended vegetable soup that promises to be healthy and delicious. This soup keeps well in the... - 106.216
Roasted Winter Vegetable
What better way to pep up your turkey menu with healthy winter vegetables. The chef here shares a very simple roasted vegetable side dish, with all seasonal veggies right from acorn squash to golden beet to sweet potatoes, which are not only affordable and... - 101.222
1) In a bowl, place together mayonnaise, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
2) Stir the mayonnaise thoroughly until well mixed.
3) In a large bowl, mix together chicken, bean sprouts, scallions, onions, water chestnuts, and bamboo... - 46.7582
Cabbage And More Slaw
In a large mixing bowl combine the desired vegetables, walnuts, and green onions.
For dressing, in a screw top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, curry powder, mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Drizzle dressing over mixture in... - 36.224
Cook linguine as package directs for 7 minutes.
Add vegetables; cook 5 minutes and drain.
In a medium saucepan, simmer spaghetti sauce 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Place pasta and vegetables in a large bowl.
Add sauce and cheese; toss well. - 28.0776
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 32.4237
New York Goodwich
1) To prepare the vegetables, cut broccoli florets lengthwise keeping the upper portion of stalk. Also, bring out tiny florets from cauliflower.
2) In a vegetable steamer, add broccoli and cauliflower. Cover the steamer with a lid and... - 41.3744
Vegan Breakfast Tofu Scramble
Scrambled tofu is probably one of the most mundane vegan recipes there is. You probably roll your eyes when you see the obligatory breakfast option but for a new vegan it’s one of the most important dishes to learn. Not only is it a quick and easy and... - 138.222
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 130.09
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 27.2034
Amy And Jim S Special Salad
Place prepared vegetables in large salad bowl.
In a medium bowl, combine all marinade ingredients.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Pour over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse salad greens, remove stems and tear... - 40.6299
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 39.4728
Wegmans Roasted Veggies With Chestnuts
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you this amazing veggie side dish that's a great way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. This recipe is good with any vegetables. You can leave out the chestnuts and it is still delicious. - 135.062
Sprout Squash Recipes By Category