- » Sprout
Sprout, also referred to as edible Sprouts, are the seeds of various plants which are eaten, either raw or by cooking. Sprout falls under the category of health food as they are highly nutritious and rich in fiber. ... More »
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 135.875
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels sprouts — if you haven't tried them yet, you are surely missing out on something! Makes for a perfect holiday side dish, this simple, easy to make Brussels sprouts preparation is unlike anything you have tried before. Simply seasoned with... - 125.497
Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
If you want to prepare a dish with few ingredients and less effort, here is a recipe, just right for you! Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts is a minimum fuss recipe which gives delicious results. Check out this video for a step-by-step demonstration. - 121.841
Brussels Sprouts You Will Love
Forget everything you think you know about Brussels Sprouts... these are like none you've ever had. Even your kids will love these. Watch the video and then give 'em a try. - 115.061
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
This roasted brussel sprouts recipe is specially for those who think this vegetable is only for the store and not to eat. Guys, Adam knows how to make the brussel sprouts into a darling dish. View this recipe for this toothsome dish. - 110.948
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Bacon
Roasting Brussels Sprouts brings out their sweetness and the bacon adds a smoky, salty punch. Try these and you'll wonder why you never liked Brussels Sprouts before. - 110.438
Curried Sevaiyan And Brussels Sprouts
If you are in a mood to try something new in your kitchen today, then this video will surely come to your aid. Chef Bhal Dave storms up a unique dish — curried vermicelli and brussels sprouts that makes for yummy indulgence. Don't believe? Try it and you... - 110.187
Brussel Sprouts With Parma And Sesame
Brussel Sprouts with Parma and Sesame is definitely one of the best ways to cook the Brussel sprouts. It is very healthy and your kids will finally eat vegetables. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 106.77
Brussels Sprouts With Bacon And Pearl Onions
Here is a vegetable side dish recipe that's prefect for your holiday / thanksgiving table. Even if you don't like Brussels sprouts, you love Bacon and this dish will deliver... - 103.442
Vegan Cheese Sticks
1. Line the dehydrated sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a food processor jar put sunflower seeds, garlic, lemon juice, coconut amino and nutritional yeast.
3. Blend all the ingredients for a few minutes.
4. Place the mixture over... - 102.796
Grilled Brussels Sprouts
Grilled Brussels sprouts are the best dish to enjoy especially in fall and winter season. The taste can be enhanced if you add mushrooms along with the Brussels sprouts. Check out the recipe video. - 100.821
Brussel Sprouts With Water Chestnuts
1. Prepare the brussels sprouts, cutting away any discolored leaves and cutting a small cross in the stalk.
2. Open a small tin of water chestnuts and drain off any liquid.
3. Rinse under cold water and dry on kitchen paper.
4. Cut the water... - 90.8246
Roasted Brussel Sprouts And Asparagus
1. Trim the base of the Brussels sprouts and the asparagus, set aside
2. Dice the yellow squash and cut remove the thread from the sugar snap peas, set aside.
3. Wash all the vegetables in a colander under running water and drain the water.
4.... - 90.4226
If you love to chomp on raw foods, you will surely find this video useful. Exponent of raw food eating, Robyn Openshaw in this video tells you how to sprout legumes, beans, and seeds at home. Just follow the instructions to the T and enjoy healthy, tasty... - 85.8608
How To Sprout : Part 1 - Rinsing And Soaking
Check out this video to learn a perfect way to sprout buckwheat, sunflower seeds and alfalfa at home. This part 1 of the video shares excellent soaking and rinsing procedure. The video also shares some amazing tips to get perfect sprouts. See part 2 of the... - 82.1401
How To Sprout : Part 2 - Using Sprouts
Watch this part 2 of the how to sprout series that shares how to use the sprouted buckwheat, sunflower seeds and alfalfa to make healthy salads, snacks or as a cereal. The video is informative and provides wonderful suggestions to use these sprouts. - 81.4891
Baked Brussels Sprouts
Baked Brussels sprouts is a perfect side dish recipe. Like all the Brussels sprout recipes this one is also very easy and simple to prepare. This baked Brussels are so yummy that everyone asks for more serving including the kids. - 49.0637
Marinated Brussels Sprouts
1. Trim fresh Brussels sprouts, halve lengthwise, and wash well.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking. Drain and keep aside.
3. Alternately follow package directions to cook the frozen sprouts. Drain, cool and halve.
4. Transfer sprouts... - 47.7925
Hi Pro Sprouts
1. In a blender, process 1 cup of tomato juice with lemon juice, celery stalk, fresh parsley, onions, green peppers and celery seed at high speed until smooth.
2. Add rest of the juice and process until thoroughly mixed.
3. In a pan or... - 47.522
Brussels Sprouts Lyonnaise
1) Remove bottom ends and any wilted leaves from sprouts.
2) In boiling salted water, cook the sprouts for 10 minutes.
3) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
4) In a saucepan, mix together milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper and... - 45.8129
Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts
1. In a saucepan boil large quantity of salted water and cook sprouts for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Drain out sprouts from water and cool quickly with cold water.
3. Drain again and keep aside.
4. In a 10-inch or larger frying pan or wok heat oil over... - 45.3025
Zesty Brussels Sprouts
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine Brussels sprouts, green onions, celery, carrots and water. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 minutes or until almost tender; stir once. Drain well.
3 Stir in butter or margarine.
4 Add... - 44.931
Brussels Sprouts A La Lyonnaise
In culinary terms, "lyonnaise" means "cook with onions". This Brussels Sprouts a la Lyonnaise is a great recipe for Brussel Sprouts. This was the only way the kids will have this. Try it out seasoned with pepper. Let me know what you think of it! - 43.4077
Quick Deviled Brussels Sprouts
1) Under running water wash the sprouts thoroughly
2) Cut of the stems and cut off the bottom ends of each sprout
3) Place them into a pot of salted boiling water
4) Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes till they turn soft
5) Drain into a... - 42.8098
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.3894
Glazed Brussels Sprouts And Chestnuts
1) On the flat side of each chestnut shell, with a sharp knife, make an X mark.
2) In a 9 inch glass pie plate, arrange the shells in a single layer.
3) Microwave on high, both sides, for 2 minutes each, flipping the pieces. The nuts should be soft... - 41.8973
Brussels Sprouts En Casserole
Clean fresh Brussels sprouts and cook in boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt until just tender, about 15 minutes.
Drain and save liquid.
Saute celery in 3 tablespoons butter for about 3 minutes.
Sprinkle flour, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper over... - 41.7732
Country sprouts is a very simple and healthy recipe to be served. It is good for serving to the kids. You will love the recipe, it is sweet, tangy and good flavor of tarragon. Try Country sprouts for the kids and enjoy healthy eating. - 41.6131
1. Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salted water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in a colander.
3. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
4. Pour the dressing over the hot sprouts.
5. Toss... - 41.5436
Glazed Brussels Sprouts And Chestnuts
1. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the flat side of each chestnut shell.
2. Place in a single layer in a 9" glass pie plate.
3. Cook by Microwave high-mode for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the pieces and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the nuts... - 41.2946
Brussels Sprouts Appetizer
1. Trim and cook Brussels sprouts under cutting and cooking.
2. In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, capers and liquid, sugar, onion, salt and pepper, cayenne, and enough vinegar to a thin sauce.
3. Skew each sprout on a... - 41.174
Sprout Mung Usal (mung Sprouts)
Soak mung beans overnight or for about 8 -9 hours.next drain the beans and tie them in wet cloth ,keep them in a dry place away from sunlight.
Let it stand for few hours and beans become sprouted.
Heat oil .add mustard seeds ,cumin seeds and let it... - 41.1538
Fried Brussels Sprouts
Fried Brussels Sprouts is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 40.6328
Brussels Sprouts Polonaise
Brussels sprouts polonaise is a very good way serve a very odd vegetable. This dish is very delicious and everybody loves it when served. To know why, you should try it yourself atleast once. I am sure you will love it. - 40.3648
Quick Brussels Sprouts
This Quick Brussels Sprouts recipe is one that you could use while in a hurry. A recipe truly for those short on time but would love to eat a home cooked delicious meal. - 40.1443
French Sprouts is a simple side dish recipe. It can be served as a side dish or an appetizer or snack too. It is easily made in 20 minutes and can be prepared right before dinner time. Everybody will love the French Sprouts including kids. - 39.6185
Heat the oil.
Add the mustard seeds, gram and red chillies.
The seeds will splutter and the chillies will turn dark.
You may discard the latter if you like.
Add the onions and ginger and fry till the onions are light brown.
Add the chillies, sauce, salt, and... - 39.6085
Sprout Recipes By Category