- » Sprinkles Cupcake
Sprinkles Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sprinkles cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sprinkles cupcake recipes.
How To Make Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcake
How to Make Rainbow Sprinkle Cupcake
Colourful Cupcakes: Rainbows and sprinkles are just for kids!
Something about rainbows just makes us happy. So it's no wonder these cupcakes make us smile.
Kids especially seems to love them. - 0
Confetti Blood And Goo Festive Sprinkle Topped Halloween Cupcake
Cup cakes are hot favorites during Halloween and red colored confetti blood and Goo icing topped Halloween Cupcake is an exotic treat. The video shows how to make this cake and fill it with green colored icing mixture. Topped with festive sprinkle it is a... - 78.8634
1. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing. Cut out 12 small stars. Transfer them to a baking sheet lined with baking parchment or greaseproof paper and leave them to harden for at least 1 hour.
2. Beat the icing sugar in a bowl with 1... - 29.12
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes
Tradition never fails. This video shows how to prepare classic chocolate cupcake. Add peppermint to it, well it all the more better. Chocolate addicts are going to love these super moist, deliciously rich and easy to make cupcakes. Next time, surprise your... - 100.353
Christmas Cupcakes: Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcakes are a fun item at any time. Monique adds a simple pepperminty zing to these dishes with the help of crushed candy canes.These colorful variations are a wonderful dish to serve up on a festive occasion. - 106.901
Make these colorful cupcakes for your kids party.Colorful cupcakes have always been a hit amongst little kids.Kids love to eat their favorite color cupcake with lots of candies sprinkled on them. - 24.9739
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcake
A bunch of ripe bananas and a jar of chocolate chips to put both of them together scrumptious decadence. These light and moist chocolate banana cupcakes are a far cry from the dense banana muffins. This has to be the best way to please fussy kids who complain... - 123.177
Taffy Apple Cupcakes
If you love the sweet, gooey taste of caramel, then you'll love these cupcakes! Made from a simple box cake mix and an easy homemade caramel sauce, these cupcakes are a fun and tasty snack filled with the flavors of fall. - 121.386
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Make cake as package label directs, using 2 eggs and amount of water specified on package. Fill each cone with 3 tablespoons batter.
3. Place cones on cookie sheet; bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until surface of cake springs back when... - 28.4432
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.319
Vanilla Cupcake (magnolia Bakery)
Hello and Farewell New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for this last stop at Magnolia Bakery on Bleeker Street for their famous Vanilla Cupcake Recipe! - 139.476
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
POUR milk into medium bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Reserve 1 teaspoon pudding mixture.
CUT tops off cupcakes.
Cut each top in half; set aside.
Spoon 2 heaping tablespoons pudding... - 40.8005
Cereals always doesn’t have to be poured into big bowls full of milk, so here Chef Tawnya has an interesting way for putting the sweet taste of cereals into cupcakes. This is a delicious twist to rice crispy treats or rather making cereal cupcake. She looks... - 110.841
Sea Foam Frosted Cupcakes
1. To make cupcakes, sift flour with baking powder and salt 3 times; set aside.
2. Beat egg until very thick and light (about 5 minutes). Gradually add sugar, beating constantly. Beat in lemon juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, a small amount at a time. Add hot... - 29.0486
Blueberry Streusel Muffins
Blueberry Streusel Muffins has a grand taste. Blueberry Streusel Muffins gets its lovely taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, flavored with vanilla extract and cinnamon. Blueberry Streusel Muffins is loved by many across the world. - 41.6996
Gourmet Cupcake Maker
Sophie make cupcake using Gourmet Cupcake Maker. Its simple to use, just follow the instructions for mixing for a great cupcake. This cupcake maker comes in handy when you need some quick desserts for your kids because it takes about 30 seconds to bake a... - 88.7376
Red Velvet Cupcakes
A great treat, especially for Valentine's Day. These are moist and delicious and easy to make. - 111.409
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin tray with cupcake liners. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add butter, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until creamy.
4. Add the eggs one at a time. Whisk after each... - 103.809
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Coconut Jelly Cupcakes
1. Line 30 medium-size muffin-pan cups with pleated muffin-pan liners.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions. Spoon batter into prepared liners. Bake, following label directions.
3. Remove cupcakes from pans to wire racks. Cool. Leave paper liners... - 29.9831
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Soft & tender chocolate cake, crowned with creamy peanut butter frosting. Accented with crushed peanuts and drizzled with chocolate, these are a treat, whether you're vegan or not. - 109.024
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes
Chocolate Mint Guinness Cupcakes has never been better! Watch Barry and his adorable little girl make these yummy cupcakes. This is a great recipe to involve you kids as you make it. Be awesome today in the kitchen. We dare you! - 120.465
Line eight 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, soda, and salt.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the egg white, molasses, water, and oil.
Stir molasses... - 35.6936
Let's learn with Sonia how to prepare the basic cupcakes, the popular American small cakes that, once baked, can be topped and decorated in a number of ways! - 126.087
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
Watermelon Shaped Cupcakes
This is a great way to make your kids eat fruits. The watery, low-fat, watermelon is immensely healthy and hydrates the body during summer. - 0
How To Make Smores Cupcakes
Deep Dark, Moist Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Ganache + Graham Cracker Crust + Caramelized Sugar Pearls+ Marshmallow Frosting + MORE Ganache!? - 116.864
Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Line the cupcake tins with 14 paper liners.
3. In a medium bowl stir together the gluten free Bisquick, sugar, and sifted cocoa, set it aside.
4. In a larger bowl whisk together the eggs, water, vegetable oil,... - 103.061
Chocolate Brownie Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the Brownie Batter:In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until well incorporated.
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Add vanilla essence.
5. In another bowl, add together the cocoa powder, flour,... - 118.004
Tea Time Cupcakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease 28 tiny cupcake pans.
3) Use the cake mix to make the batter as per the packet instructions. Replace the water required for the batter with orange juice and orange rind.
4) Pour the batter to half fill the... - 42.2765
Line 2 cupcake trays with paper cups and fill two-thirds full with spoonfuls of Sponge Cake batter.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cupcakes are well risen and golden brown.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool before icing.
To make icing,... - 32.536
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F.
Line 24 muffin pans with paper liners, or grease pans and sprinkle lightly with flour.
Sift flour, salt, and baking powder together.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add flour mixture... - 41.6147
Filled Heart Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
2. With a heart shape cutter, cut the red velvet cake into mini heart shapes and keep it aside.
3. Fill the cupcake batter into the cupcake holder, fill upto ¾ level of the cupcake holder
4. Place... - 0
How To Make Cupcakes In Ice Cream Cones
How To Make Cupcakes in Ice Cream Cones
Learn How To Make Cupcakes in Ice Cream Cones!
Can't decide between an ice cream or a cupcake? Have both! These inventive cupcakes make the perfect summer treat and are bound to impress kids. - 0
Apple Cupcakes With Syllabub Topping
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F/180 C and prepare a cupcake tin lined with cupcakes paper.
2. Peel and grate the apples with a cheese grater and with the help of a pinch of salt squeeze all the juice out of them and keep the juice aside for later... - 0
Making Cupcakes With Meringue Mushrooms
Wondering how to turn your plain looking cupcakes into the perfect party treat for kids? Simple! Just follow all the steps in this awesome video and you will get the mantra to turn you plain cupcakes to gorgeous party cupcakes complete with buttercream icing... - 91.1721
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Line a 12 muffins tray with paper cases and lightly grease cases with oil.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift together flour and baking powder and stir in coconut mix
4. In another large... - 47.4561
Soften cream cheese.
Combine cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vanilla; beat well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Sift 1 cup sugar, flour, soda, cocoa and remaining salt together; stir in cold water, oil, vinegar and remaining... - 37.6567
Victoria Threader's Gingerbread Cupcakes
Victoria Threader, GoodToKnow user, shares her gingerbread cupcakes with clementine cream recipe that starred in the Christmas issue of the GoodToKnow recipe magazine. This recipe is really simple and produces cupcakes that are heavenly to taste and look... - 112.502
Make Sponge batter according to directions.
Lightly grease 18 cupcake tins.
Place 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) of cake mixture into each cupcake tin and bake in the top half of the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
Turn... - 34.6479
Chocolate And Mint Cupcakes
To make the butter-cream frosting:
1. In a large bowl add soft butter and whisk together until soft and creamy.
2. Sift the icing sugar a little at a time whisking to incorporate.
3. Repeat until all the sugar is incorporated.
To make the... - 90.8096
How To Bake Rainbow Cupcakes
Cupcakes are favorite desserts at kids’ parties. Here is a colorful cupcake recipe – you can involve your kids also in the process! A simple cake mix with a great frosting! Easy to make, colorful to look, and great to taste! - 121.648
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 1
Cupcakes are one sweet delight that never get old, and when yummy ingredients like cherry and almonds come together, topped with mascarpone frosting, things just get better! Watch the 2 part video to know how to make cupcakes that will disappear off the plate... - 104.333
How To Make Cherry Cupcakes - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series contains a detailed explanation on making the mouth water mascarpone frosting. Once you top the almond and cherry cupcakes with this heavenly topping, your cupcakes will be a hit with everyone, it's guaranteed! - 105.964
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
A very yummy cupcake that incorporates a chocolate cupcake with chocolate chip cookie dough middle. A delicious frosting finishes off this truly great cupcake. - 111.308
Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
I love Halloween but I often don’t have time to bake something special. Rather than ignoring the holiday, this year, I cheated with a baking mix and canned frosting, just so I could have fun making some ghoulish treats. If you have time to bake from... - 0
Red Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
The red cupcakes:
2)Take a muffin pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray or line with baking cups.
3)In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and cocoa powder. Set aside.
4)In a mixing bowl, add... - 114.762
Delicious Pound Cake Cupcakes
These pound cake cupcakes are a treat to be served for a party or just to family and friends for fun. They are absolutely moist and soft on the inside and have a crispy crust on the outside. - 0
Wacky Witch Cupcakes
1) To prepare the Wacky icing:Take a bowl,as the mixture cools,beat butter with sugar until smooth.
2) Now add cream,fold it slowly into the mixture and beat well.
3) To develop colour,use green and yellow food colouring, tint pale green.Set the... - 42.1212
Everyone loves cupcakes. They are small but wonderfully sweet. Try this recipe. - 35.4257
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
Nutritious and tasty, these yummy cupcakes are bound to be a hit with your kids. - 0
Coconut Chiffon Cupcakes
coconut chifon cupcakes are delightful little baked treats, that can be served fresh from the oven. Baked in paper cups, the coconut chiffon cupcakes are flavored with vanilla and topped with coconut for oodles of fun. - 42.0619
Red Velvet Beet Cupcakes
Feeding kids with nut and lactic allergies can be made easy with this recipe. Check out Tamra Davis making nut free, dairy free and egg free delicious red velvet cupcakes with chopped beets and non dairy cheese. What a fun way to feed kids with just what is... - 117.367
Kinda Crazy Cupcakes
Sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice in a small saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat, and let cool slightly.
Place muffin liners in muffin pan; coat liners with cooking... - 28.3635
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Grease 12 medium muffin cups.
Blend shortening, sugar and egg and beat well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add to first mixture alternately with milk and vanilla.
Spoon batter into prepared pans.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake 12 to... - 40.4457
Malt Shake Cupcakes
Melt butter in water in 1-quart jar.
Add remaining ingredients except 1/4 cup malt powder, walnuts and cherries.
Shake about 10 times.
Shake vigorously until well blended.
Fill paper baking cups in muffin pans two-thirds... - 40.467
Chocolate Zucchini Cupcakes
In lop of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate.
In large bowl, beat eggs with sugar for about 10 minutes or until thickened and pale.
Blend in oil and cooled chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt;... - 47.5424
Spring Tea Party Butterfly Cupcakes
Celebrate spring with these adorable cream cheese cupcakes decorated with chocolate to look like tiny butterflies. Spring is in the air, and if you have a birthday party coming up, now’s the perfect time to make these adorable cupcake ideas just right for... - 102.747
Raisin Spice Cupcakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease muffin cup or line with paper baking cups.
3 In a pan, boil raisins in water 5 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid (if necessary add water to make 1/4 cup).
5 Allow to... - 47.4234
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Prepare cake mix according to directions.
Stand ice cream cones upright in Mini-Muffin Pans, and fill to within 1 inch of tops with cake batter.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until Cake Tester inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 15... - 31.0643
Brownie Nut Cupcakes
1. Place paper liners in 6 muffin cups, 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inches, or 6-ounce custard cups. Arrange cups in circle on 12-inch plate.
2. Mix milk and cocoa in 2 1/2-quart bowl; add shortening. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir until shortening is... - 30.3737
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F
2 Lightly grease tiny (134") cupcake pans
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake batter, using orange juice instead of water and adding orange rind.
4 Half fill the prepared cupcake pans... - 39.102
Banana Pudding Ice Cream Cupcakes
1. Place 1 vanilla wafer in the bottom of 24 foil-lined muffin cups.
2. Process bananas and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth. Add ice cream; pulse 4 to 5 times or just until blended. Add 1 1/4 cups whipped topping and 1 cup wafer... - 29.4364
Chocolate Bites - Valentines Specials
Looking for a chocolate dessert to make your valentines day special? Here is a delicious chocolate bites covered with a unique strawberry sauce recipe just perfect for you. Enjoy this amazing chocolate dessert after a romantic valentines day dinner! - 132.414
Wheat Free And Sugar Free Spice Cup Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Cup cakes? Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cup cakes from all natural ingredients It is a very delicious cake. Cook, share and enjoy this Cup Cakes recipe. - 103.203
Beat egg yolks until thick and light; pour into double boiler.
Add lemon juice, sugar and salt; beat well.
Cook over hot water until custard coats spoon.
Add vanilla and rind.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into lemon mixture.
Fold... - 42.2881
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in 1/2 cup crumbs, almonds, cherries and sherry.
Whip cream with icing sugar and fold into egg white mixture.
Sprinkle bottom of 9 large paper baking cups (cupcake cups) with some of remain - 32.4022
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 94.7357
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
Chocolate and peanut butter are made to be together, which is why this is one of the tastiest recipes for diabetics. - 112.759
White Chocolate Red Smooth Cup Cake
Red velvet cake is equally loved by Texans and New yorkers, although the taste is superb, the texture is to die for. This is my rendition of the cake. I decided to keep a lighter tone and instead of cake make a cup cake, but it was superbly moist, smooth and... - 0
Cup Cakes! It is true, good things do come in small packages. Cup Cakes are definitely a dessert that is meant to be enjoyed little by little! Here is a brilliant cupcake recipe for you! - 42.6306
Chocolate Coated Party Cakes
Beat egg yolks, 1/3 cup sugar, and lemon peel until very thick and lemon colored.
Beat egg whites until frothy; add 1/3 cup sugar gradually, continuing to beat until stiff peaks are formed.
Fold egg yolk mixture into beaten whites until... - 42.0418
Raisin-walnut Kamut Muffins
In small bowl mix together Topping ingredients.
In large mixing bowl combinedry ingredients.
Stir in raisins.
In small bowl combine oil, eggs, honey and buttermilk.
Stir well into dry ingredients.
Line muffin tins with baking cups or grease... - 41.7995
Sesame Cup Cakes
Roast 1/2 cup seasame seeds.
Dry grind them.
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Add ground seasames to it.
Beat butter, sugar and eggs together till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Add the flour mixture to it and beat for 5-7 minutes.
Add the curd and... - 40.6352
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and vanilla until frothy, then add to the creamed mixture and beat again until well mixed.
Sift the flour and salt and gently fold in, using a metal spoon, taking care not to... - 36.1947
Rhubarb Patch Muffins
I like Rhubarb Patch Muffins especially for its tart flavor. Rhubarb Patch Muffins makes use of a real nice combination. Ideal as a snack or breakfast. - 41.2446
Streusel Topped Pumpkin Oatcakes
Combine flours, oats, sugar and cinnamon.
Cut in margarine until mixture resembles streusel.
Reserve 3/4 cup.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Spoon batter into foil cupcake liners.
Sprinkle tops with reserved streusel mix.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. - 45.8419
Hot Russian Fudge
If you looking forward to prepare a rocking dessert, Russian fudge is the right choice for you! Made with some of the simplest ingredients like butter, milk and vanilla extract, you can try making it right away. A word of caution - it's addictive! - 74.4993
Quick Chocolate Bars
If you want to make a quick and irresistible dessert, try Hot Chocolate fudge from the expertise of Linette who makes this delicious dish in minutes. - 87.1037
In a large bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until mixture is pale yellow.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the Italian macaroons, rum and vanilla extract.
In a medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold egg whites and whipped cream into macaroon mixture.
Spoon... - 33.2494
Sprinkles Cupcake Recipes By Category