- » Spring Roll
Spring Roll Recipes
A spring roll or chwnn jwen is a traditional Chinese snack made up of a meat or vegetable filling. The filling is rolled inside a dough sheet and deep fried. It is one of the traditional auspicious food items ... More »
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 116.007
Tuna And Potato Spring Rolls
If you love spring rolls, then will surely love this Moroccan variation of the traditional Chinese spring roll! The filling of Tuna and potato spring roll as the name suggests consists of potatoes and tuna instead of shredded vegetables making it tastier and... - 111.014
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 109.873
Filipino Pork Lumpia Shanghai
Lumpia Shanghai is commonly known as spring rolls. These crispy fried spring rolls are made-up of ground pork, minced onion, carrots, and spices with the mixture held together by beaten egg. It is of Chinese origin but was brought to the Philippines by the... - 109.381
Homemade Lumpiang Togue
Would you like to treat you family to an Asian delicacy this weekend? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Homemade Lumpiang Togue recipe. The dish is packed with flavors and never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 109.179
Oriental Eggplant And Carrot Spring Rolls
Looking for an Oriental appetizer recipe to serve this evening? Try these innovative Eggplant and Carrot Spring Rolls. The dish is a delicious snack prepared with a twist. - 108.133
Raw And Vegan Green Spring Rolls
All those on a raw and vegan diet or those who don’t like veggies, here is another great way to work with leafy greens and fresh veggies into your diet. This would be the healthy version of eggrolls or lumpia but a much healthier replacement. Once you try... - 102.107
Raw Collar Spring Rolls With Cashew Cheese And Vegetables
Greens and vegetables are key ingredients of real good and delicious healthy appetizing food. Watch health chef Santiago showing how to make Spring Rolls using raw collard leaves for the crust and cashew cheese and chopped vegetables as the key ingredients.... - 96.7572
Easy Shrimp Spring Rolls
Asian style shrimp spring rolls is an excellent appetizer prepared with a fresh lettuce, bean sprouts, noodles, cucumber, mint and shrimp. Here the chef has used packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily prepared at home. Serve these wonderful... - 96.0337
Enjoy Spring rolls cooked in traditional Thai style. A very easy recipe of making this popular dish at home with the combination of varied fresh vegetables wrapped in spring roll sheets. You would just love this snack and serve it to your vegetarian guests. - 92.6431
Fried Vegetable Spring Roll
Don’t you just love spring rolls? A favorite among kids, this is a great recipe to know to make at home. Chef Vikas shows you how to make these at home! Ching’s sauces are a convenient way to prepare Chinese at home. - 86.9794
Sweet And Sour Spring Rolls Sauce
Looking for an accompaniment to your spring rolls and egg rolls? The chef here has prepared a flavorful sweet and sour spring rolls sauce or egg roll sauce prepared with all the ingredients readily available in your kitchen This sweet and sour spring rolls... - 83.9261
Raw Vegetable Spring Rolls
Attention all the raw food lovers! here's a great recipe that perfectly matches the parameters of your raw diet. Watch this video to know how you can prepare these easy and totally scrumptious raw vegetable spring rolls at home. - 82.1494
Thai Style Spring Rolls
Want to grab a tasty snack, but have no clue? Thai style spring roll is what would spark up your mood. And you won't have to give much effort in making this munchy snack at all. Just follow the simple recipe and perfect the art of making Thai spring rolls at... - 80.9124
Homemade Spring Rolls
Have you been looking for a simple spring roll recipe that you could replicate at home? your search ends right here. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these delicious homemade spring rolls. - 75.2722
Filipino Lumpia Togue
Have you been looking for the authentic Lumpia Togue recipe from Philippines? This video is just apt for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare this Asian delicacy. - 73.9679
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls - If there is any dish that can take you to heaven and back then it is this. This tasty Spring Rolls preparation can make your day! Try this brilliant Spring Rolls recipe! - 48.9095
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Pork And Vegetable Spring Rolls
These Spring Rolls are a yummy preparation that will definitely bowl your guests over at the next party! I served the Spring Rolls last week for a party at home and my guests wiped the plates clean in minutes!!! Don€™t miss this brilliant Spring Rolls... - 46.7205
Crispy Spring Rolls
1. To prepare the bean sprouts wash and drain them.
2. Cut the vegetables into fine shreds roughly the same size as the bean sprouts.
3. In a pan heat the oil and stir-fry the vegetables for about 1 minute.
4. Add the salt, sugar, soy... - 46.3793
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
1 Finely shred the ham or bacon.
2 Using a sharp knife or cleaver, shred mange-tout and pepper into very thin slices.
3 If you are using fresh waterchestnuts, peel them and then thinly slice them.
4 If using tinned waterchestnuts,... - 46.1756
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 45.6806
Tofu Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.4769
Vegetable Spring Roll
1)In a bowl, combine together, flour, egg, cornflour, water and salt.
2)Chinese cut finely, carrot, capsicum, cabbage and beans.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add all the cut vegetables and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
4)Add in sauce,... - 45.3186
A vegetarian mix of stir fried vegetables wrapped in a delicate spring roll wrapper. Fried right you get a crunchy wrapper with a tasty vegetable inside. Put dollop of Duck Sauce on the roll before each bite, it's fruity taste adds to the complexity of this... - 45.0705
Mini Shrimp Spring Rolls
Bring a small skillet half filled with water to a simmer.
Add a little salt, if desired, and stir in the shrimp.
Cook them over medium heat just until they have turned pink.
Drain and blot dry.
In a good processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, place the... - 44.9869
Pork Spring Rolls
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a... - 44.6037
Spring Rolls With Ginger Rice
1 Prepare the rice: put the rice, water and salt in a pan and bring to the boil.
Stir once and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the fill- ing.
Heat the oil in a pan and cook the... - 44.5944
Rangoon Spring Rolls In Phyllo
To Make Filling: Place 3 cups water in a large microwavesafe bowl, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 5 to 6 minutes, or until boiling.
Add bean threads and mushrooms (they will separate when heated), cover with plastic wrap or lid, and microwave on high... - 43.7069
Finely chop shrimp, pork, mushrooms, onions, red pepper, cabbage and water chestnuts.
Transfer all chopped ingredients to large bowl.
Add sherry, soy sauce ginger, sugar and salt; mix well.
Blend water and cornstarch in small cup; mix well.
Place about 1/4... - 43.5224
1) In a bowl make a smooth thin batter mixing flour, egg and water.
2) Take a heavy 17.5 cm (7 in.) diameter frying-pan and heat little oil.
3) In the center of the pan drop the batter and tilt the pan to spread it.
4) Turn after a minute and... - 43.4977
Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoon oil and one cup water and pour into flour mixture.
Stir just enough to mix.
Pour about two tablespoons batter on hot tawa or griddle and make pancakes.
Do not cook the other... - 43.4416
Omelette Spring Rolls
Cook mince, stirring, in large heated oiled non-stick pan until browned and cooked through.
Stir in onion, corn, mushrooms and combined sauces and sherry until heated through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Whisk eggs and water in medium bowl; pour a... - 43.2903
Vegetable Spring Roll Part 3: Serving Rolls
Now that the spring rolls are ready, Clyde gives us ideas for serving them elegantly. This dish is super easy and super quick to make and you can just add your favorite ingredients and make it to your taste preference. - 43.1781
Spring Rolls are delicious and easy to make. I serve them as appetisers for the weekend luncheon. They are just too yummy. Try this Spring Rolls dish and you will understand. - 43.0016
Brooke Shields's Spring Rolls
1) In a large pot of salted, boiling water, add the shrimp.
2) Let the liquid come to a boil. Immediately drain the shrimps.
3) Let the shrimps cool down before slicing them in halves.
4) Soften the rice papers as per the manufacture's instructions.... - 42.6574
Vegetable Spring Roll Part 1: Vegetable Filling
Clyde is making Vegetable Spring Roll Part 1 using raw Vegetables. He tried his best to explain every ingredient but it could have been more clear through his dialogues and the video for easy understanding. - 42.4314
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, in a frying pan heat peanut oil over a high heat and stir-fry shallots, ginger and chilli for 2 minutes.
2. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until pork is brown.
3. Stirring in coriander and kechap manis, cook for 2 minutes... - 42.1008
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
Pork N Shrimp Spring Rolls
In a large skillet, cook pork over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, shrimp, mushrooms and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch, soy sauce, water, garlic powder and oil until smooth; stir into the... - 41.9626
Fresh Lobster Spring Rolls
Quarter capsicums, discard seeds and membranes.
Roast in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes, peel away skin; cut capsicum pieces in half lengthways.
Cut each lobster... - 41.9494
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a skillet, heat oil
4. When oil is hot, add eggplant and onion and sauté until soft,
5. Stir in oyster sauce and water and continue to... - 41.5853
Cha Gio Spring Rolls
For filling: Place tree ears in small bowl.
Cover with warm water and let stand 30 minutes to soften.
Drain well; chop finely and transfer to large bowl.
Place carrot in colander.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand several minutes to drain.
Squeeze gently to... - 41.5205
Baked Crab Spring Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a preheated skillet over medium to medium-high heat saute pepper, celery, water chestnuts, and onion in oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Transfer to a bowl while veggies are still a little crunchy and combine... - 41.5077
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Combine pork, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, sherry and garlic salt; mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork mixture in hot oil.
Add bean sprouts, onion and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
Stir-fry... - 41.1779
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.7402
Combine first 9 ingredients in a clean bowl, mix it.
Spoon 1 tbsp. of the filling mixture on the spring roll wrapper.
Roll and seal by brushing the edge with cornstarch-egg mixture.
Deep fry and cut into 3 pieces.
Serve your crispy spring rolls as you would... - 40.2592
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil.
Saute the scallions, ginger, and garlic for 1 minute.
Stir in the bean sprouts, carrot, mushrooms, and shrimp.
Saute for 1 minute.
In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, water, and arrowroot, then stir into the... - 40.0009
Mini Spring Rolls
Slice fillets in half horizontally, then cut into narrow strips.
Combine soy sauce with five spice powder, add chicken, mix well, stand 20 minutes.
Scrape carrot, slice thinly, then cut into narrow strips.
Drain bamboo shoots, slice thinly, then cut into... - 39.613
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Combine the vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Season with lime juice, salt and finely ground pepper.
Thinly slice the smoked salmon.
Spread out 2 sheets of rice paper to make them longer in order to obtain more surface for the stuffing.
Lay the sliced salmon on... - 36.957
Quick Spring Rolls
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little... - 36.8232
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.0905
Pork Spring Rolls
1. To make filling, heat peanut oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add shallots, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add pork and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes or until pork is brown. Stir in coriander and kechap manis and cook for 2 minutes longer.... - 34.8689
Spring Roll Filling
Heat oil and saute the spring onions, minced chicken or meat, cabbage, lettuce, chillies, with all the seasonings for 5 to 8 minutes.
Use as required.
Use 1 cup bean sprouts instead of chicken and 1/2 cup cooked soya mince.
Follow the... - 33.1954
Homemade Spring Roll
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4.... - 31.9555
Spring Roll Skins
Spring Roll Skins is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this delicious Spring Roll Skins in your next coming weekend party! - 31.6979
Spring Rolls With Parma Ham
Spread out 2 rice papers, one and a half sheets in length to make a longer and stronger piece.
Cover with slices of Parma ham, then with salad leaves.
Season slices of melon with the vinaigrette.
Place the melon on the salad leaves, add some herbs and roll... - 31.4971
Pork Spring Rolls
1. If previously frozen, defrost wrappers inside the package at room temperature.
2. For filling mixture: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in meat and cook for approximately 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients to... - 29.5584
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.8783
Spring Roll Wrappers
This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 28.8696
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
Easy Spring Roll Skins
If you have ever tried your hand at Spring Roll Skins and have felt that it never tastes right, perhaps I can help you. My traditional, true and unique Chinese recipe on Spring Roll Skins recipe helps you churn out a delicious meal which can be served with... - 23.1906
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
Shrimp Spring Rolls With Mango Basil Dipping Sauce
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, set aside.
2. Peel and chop ginger, and cut the cucumber into julienne remove the seed.
3. Cut the red lettuce, carrots and green onions in to julienne, set aside.
4. Peel and roughly chop the mango, red... - 0
Spring Roll Recipes By Category