- » Spring Party
Spring Party Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spring party recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spring party recipes.
Refreshing Spring Salad
This salad is so easy and is deeeeelicious! A must try for sure. Salads are great to make ahead of time, assemble the salad and keep the dressing in a separate container and when you’re ready to eat, just toss together. - 128.668
Filipino Banana Spring Rolls - Turon
Feel like eating a sweet spring roll? Make for Filipino Turons. Since these sweet spring rolls are hand held, they are perfect desserts for parties. Watch Mr. Jingjong aka Jay teach you how to make Turons. He plays with the traditional flavors by adding... - 126.2
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
Tuna Spring Rolls
It is snack time! So try this Tuna spring rolls. It is a healthy alternative to the traditional spring rolls because it contains tuna. Tuna is low in fat and rich in omega 3. Serve it with chilli sauce. - 120.127
In The Kitchen With Ken: Spring Rolls
Ken shows how to make some neat sweet and savory spring rolls using strawberries in one blackened fish in the other. These spring rolls can be dipped into a raspberry vinaigrette and savored! See the video for more! - 115.758
Spring Rolls With Noodles
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get... - 108.829
A Cake For Spring
Let's welcome Spring with a fun cake! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for watching! - 103.524
Spring Tea Party Butterfly Cupcakes
Celebrate spring with these adorable cream cheese cupcakes decorated with chocolate to look like tiny butterflies. Spring is in the air, and if you have a birthday party coming up, now’s the perfect time to make these adorable cupcake ideas just right for... - 102.747
Spring Lettuce In A Cucumber Vase
Summer calls for such fresh, stylish and delicious salads. The Spring Lettuce in a Cucumber Vase is a great idea to begin with. You can make it, if you watch and learn the recipe from this video. It is pretty simple actually. Enjoy! - 91.0293
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 89.6646
Bring the broth to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until needed.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large, deep no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the asparagus, peas, and fennel; cook for 4 to 6... - 52.8522
Spring Vegetable Soup
Spring Vegetable Soup makes for an excellent appetizer. The soup has the goodness of vegetables and is extremely flavorful. Spring Vegetable Soup is very easy to make and must be tried by all soup lovers. - 51.025
Spring Pork Salad
1. Scrape the new potatoes and cook in boiling salted water with the mint for about 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, trim the pork and cut into 1-cm/1/2-inch cubes.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the pork and fry, stirring occasionally, for... - 48.7736
Tyrolean Springerle is a cookie recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked snack recipe, the Tyrolean Springerle is a dish which will get you a huge fan following. - 48.349
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder and mix well.
2. Pass through sieve twice and keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, place eggs and using an electric beater, beat eggs for 5 minutes or till thick and they turn into a... - 48.0945
Thai Spring Rolls
Thai spring rolls are a favorite at parties or great for a picnic. They are delicious and simple to prepare once you know the proper way. Now you can learn to cook this dish at home using the online video. - 47.0627
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Shrimp And Pork Spring Rollls
These Spring Rolls stuffed with pea sprouts, shrimp, pork and scallion make a perfect meal for the totally famished soul ! Just try out these Spring Rolls for your next meal and let me know if you'vew liked it ! - 45.6806
Pork Spring Rolls
1) For making Cripes : In the container of the blender mix together flour, egg, and salt.
2) Now add water and blend till the mixture is of a smooth consistency.
3) Put aside and allow the batter to rest for about 20 minutes.
4) Take a... - 44.6037
Springerle Cookies!! If you were looking for a winning Springerle Cookies recipe then this is the place to be! In just a short while you have the most delicious Cookies. Hope you try it soon! - 44.4584
Cream the butter.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in the anise extract (or seed) and lemon rind.
Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt; blend in.
Knead the dough briefly, adding more... - 44.1658
Combine rhubarb, sugar, salt, and 3/4 cup of the water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling: reduce heat and simmer until rhubarb is soft.
Soften gelatin in remaining 1/2 cup water.
Add to hot rhubarb mixture.
Add strawberries and set aside to cool.
Pour mixture... - 43.3922
Cantonese Spring Rolls
1. shredded pork with 1 tea spoon soy sauce, 1/3 tea spoon sugar, 2 tea spoons salt, 1 tea spoon wine, 1 tea spoon corn starch, a pinch of peper, 3 tea spoons water, 1 tea spoon oil. marinate for 10 minutes.
2. chinese mushrooms, wash, soak and... - 43.3602
Beat whole eggs till thick.
Add sugar gradually, beating well between each addition until all is combined and then beat well for about 15 minutes.
This makes the finished cookies fine grained and light.
Add the anise oil and blend.
Fold in the flour... - 43.1866
Spring Time Mousse
1) Allow gelatine to soften in cold water and then leave aside.
2) In top of double boiler, over hot water, cook a mixture of egg yolks, 2 tsps lemon rind, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar and salt, stirring constantly, until the mixture is slightly... - 43.0898
Beat the eggs until fluffy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar; then continue beating on high speed for 20 minutes.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the baking powder and salt.
Fold into the beaten egg mixture... - 43.0163
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F before baking.
3. In a skillet, heat oil
4. When oil is hot, add eggplant and onion and sauté until soft,
5. Stir in oyster sauce and water and continue to... - 41.5853
Rosy Spring Apples
1. Wash all the apples well.
2. Slice every apple into 4-5 rounds.
3. In a bowl of cold water add lemon juice or ascorbic acid powder. Immerse all the apple slices in this liquid.
4. In a bowl prepare a syrup of water, sugar and food... - 41.3849
Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream
Try out this excitingly new recipe for Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream. Amazingly simple, this Spring Salad With Roquefort Cream is sure to grace up any meal! - 40.3127
Baked Pork Spring Rolls
An exciting blend of pork, vegetables and spices is sealed inside wrappers, then baked until crisp. - 39.5979
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Alice Springs Fizz
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice cubes, lemon juice, orange juice, grenadine and gin.
2. Add drops of angostura bitters to the liquids.
3. Vigorously shake until frost forms.
4. In a low ball glass pour the contents of the shaker without... - 38.2024
Spring Time Wild Rice & Orange Salad
Drain syrup from mandarin oranges into 4-cup measuring cup; reserve mandarin segments. Add enough water to syrup to equal 2-1/2 cups liquid. Pour into medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, 20... - 37.6927
Spring Vegetable Paella
No special pans required! Experience authentic-tasting paella with fresh vegetables, rice and saffron seasonings. It's quick and easy! - 37.4967
Spring In A Dish Compote
1) In a bowl, combine all the fruits together.
2) Add the wine and gently shake or stir to mix with the fruits without breaking them.
3) Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more, until chilled.
4) Serve chilled, topped with a mound of... - 36.8325
Quick Spring Rolls
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little... - 36.8232
Spring Green Sautae
1. In a wok or fry pan, heat oil and butter.
2. Add remaining ingredients gradually and stir fry on a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till they start to soften.
3. Transfer on to a serving bowl and serve warm. - 35.7755
Spit Roasted Spring Lamb
Fasten the leg of lamb securely on the spit and rub it well with salt and pepper.
Blend the butter, wine, and tarragon leaves, and use this mixture to baste the roast, beginning 1 hour after roasting begins, with heat set at medium... - 35.5163
Spring Dandelion And Alfa Ala Salad
Early dandelion greens, picked before the plants have flowered, are essential.
Older, larger plants produce a very bitter leaf.
Be certain to wash the greens thoroughly in several changes of water.
Chop and add to the salad bowl along with lettuce and... - 33.8819
Spring Salad Bowl
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces; chop watercress coarsely.
Combine lettuce, watercress and spinach in salad bowl; add carrot curls and onions.
Stuff olives with almonds; add to salad.
Toss lightly with Italian dressing just before serving. - 32.0526
1 Using a melon bailer to remove the flesh, carve out cantaloupe dove.
2 In a bowl, combine cantaloupe balls and the remaining ingredients.
3 Pile the prepared mixture into the cantaloupe dove and serve. - 31.5678
1. In a punchbowl mix frozen orange juice with apricot nectar and refrigerate.
2. Add the ginger ale just before serving.
3. Serve in glasses with an orange slice and sprig of mint. - 31.3755
Ginger And Spring Onion Surprise Sauce
1. In a large bowl, mix the ginger, garlic and olive oil.
2. Add the finely chopped spring onions and mix well again
3. Serve as a sauce with roast meats - 30.6627
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.8783
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 28.2337
Spring Time Rhubarb Ambrosia
Toss rhubarb with sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel; turn into a 1 quart casserole.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
Cover and cook in a 350Â°F oven 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. - 27.0963
Spring Vegetable Dip
Anyone would love this Spring Vegetable Dip male of spring vegetable soup and sour cream. This recipe is really simple for you to give it a try! - 25.656
Strawberry Punch Bowl Cake
Chef David Bishop Teaching how to make a "fresh strawberry punch bowl Cake". This is going to be a popular whereever you take it. Great dish to make with the kids!! - 0
Easy Spring Rolls
These are one of the most common snacks or appetizers in the Chinese food. They are crispy on the outside and crunchy on the outside.They are usually served with any dip like the sweet chilli sauce or even tomato ketchup. - 0
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Healthier Baked Fruit Filled Spring Rolls
Ever thought of having a sweet spring roll? Yes you heard right. A fruit filled spring roll that will certainly satisfy your sweet cravings. The natural sweetness of the fruits, the added crunch of nuts and the feel of the crisp outside and moist interiors is... - 0
California Giant Strawberry Spring Cocktail
This cocktail is a French favorite and reminds me of those long afternoons spent on holiday in France. The French are known for pairing sweet seasonal strawberries with fruity red wines and this is the perfect recipe for every entertaining occasion. More... - 0