- » Spring Onion Olive Flat Bread
Spring Onion Olive Flat Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spring Onion Olive Flat Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spring Onion Olive Flat Bread recipes.
Green Pea, Mint And Feta Dip
1. The evening before, mix together the peas and mint in a heatproof bowl, pour boiling water over them, leave to stand for 5 minutes then drain.
2. Combine the peas with the rest of the dip ingredients and puree either in a food processor or in a bowl using... - 28.1865
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas mark 6.
Soak the figs in the Pernod and tea for 2 hours.
Combine the figs with the remaining ingredients except the toast and anchovies.
Spread the fig mixture on the toast and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
Cut each... - 39.4093
Lamb And Tabbouleh Pittas
1. The evening before, place the couscous in a bowl, pour the boiling water over it and leave to soak for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix together the hummus, oil and lemon juice in a small bowl or jug to make the dressing, adding the mint, if using.... - 31.8147
Discover the best of all worlds in this "international" edition of the RV Cooking Show. Say "Tarpon Springs" and you really mean Greek...tour the town and take on a tasty Greek Salad with a chopped Twist...it's delicious! - 109.751
Feta Crust Lamb With Rich Tomato Sauce
1. To marinate the lamb, put the racks into a non metallic dish; in a bowl, combine thyme, lemon zest, half the oregano, oil and garlic
2. Rub this over the lamb and allow to marinate at least for half an hour or as long as a whole day; you can... - 44.9052
Stuffed Grape Leaves aka Dolmathes are a party food-just rolling the stuffed leaves, laughing and talking makes for the beginning of a party. A small glass of Retsina (Greek wine) helps in this labour of rolling dozens of grape leaves. Greeks always have... - 53.9539