- » Spring Lamb Casserole
Spring Lamb Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spring lamb casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spring lamb casserole recipes.
Spring Time Lamb Casserole
This spring time lamb casserole is a lovely and creamy casseroel prepared with tender cubed lamb. Slow cooked in chicken stock with onions, carrots corn and celery with sour cream, the sprintime lamb casserole can be served with rice and is quite filling and... - 47.9059
Spring Time Lamb Casserole
1. Combine French onion soup mix and flour in a 3-litre casserole dish. Toss the lamb in flour mixture, coating thoroughly.
2. Add onions and carrots, stir in chicken stock and mix well.
3. Cover and cook for 18-20 minutes on medium, stirring during... - 35.7127
You May Also Like!
Spring Lamb Casserole
1) Scrape the potatoes and carrots.
2) Take an ovenproof casserole and put peas. Add boiling stock or boiling water blended with, the stock cube.
3) Cover the casserole and cook at 350-375 degrees or gas mark 4-5.
4) In a pan, heat oil... - 45.331
Spring Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings
1 Trim meat; brown, a few pieces at a time, in large heavy kettle or Dutch oven, using a few fat trimmings, if needed.
Remove meat and set aside.
Stir in onion; saute until golden in same kettle.
Return meat to kettle; add boiling water, celery tops,... - 41.9602
Bixley Spring Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6)
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, melt the butter and briskly fry the chops until browned on both sides.
3. Remove from the casserole and keep aside.
4. In the empty casserole add the... - 47.7999
Spring Lamb Cobbler
Trim the meat and cut into serving pieces.
Melt the fat in a flameproof casserole and fry the meat until evenly browned.
Dredge with the seasoned flour and continue to cook until flour is browned.
Gradually stir in the tomato puree and stock and bring to the... - 44.0338
Marinated Lamb And Spring Vegetables In Aspic
Put the lamb in a bowl.
Add all the marinade ingredients except the oil, stock, gelatine and sugar.
Cover and leave to marinate for 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the lamb and dry on kitchen paper (paper towels).
Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole... - 42.2696
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Spring Vegetables
Make incisions in the lamb and insert garlic slivers.
Rub with goose fat or lard, and season well with salt and pepper.
Pre-heat oven to 240°C/Gas Mark 8/450°F.
In a large casserole or roasting tin, make a bed of shallots and celery, and place lamb on... - 46.1492
Coconut Lamb Curry
Puree the garlic and onions in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole and add the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Puree the apple and tomatoes in a food processor.
Add the apple and tomato puree to the casserole.
Cover and... - 45.6672
Lamb Shoulder Stuffed With Sausage Meat
Place the frozen spinach in a casserole, cover and defrost in the microwave oven for 5 minutes on HIGH.
Turn the block of spinach over, cover again and microwave for a further 5 minutes.
Pour into a colander and leave to drain remove as much fat from the lamb... - 43.2843
Peaking Braised Lamb
1. Boil water in a pot, blanch the lamb in it for 5 minutes, strain and discard the water.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil, add the lamb and stir fry until brown.
3. Remove all the excess fat and save 1 tablespoon.
4. Reheat the oil, add the... - 44.9779
Braised Birthday Noodles With Hoisin Lamb
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes only. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside.
2. Cut the lamb into 5cm/2 in thick medallions. Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a large shallow... - 36.027