- » Spring Lamb
Spring Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spring lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spring lamb recipes.
Spring Risotto With Lamb Chops And Roasted Vegetables
In this episode of Idiots with Cooking, the chefs are picking up a recipe from a cookbook. As they are not sure as to what to cook, they blindly open a page and pick up this recipe. They cook on their own without sharing the directions and ingredients with... - 55.1318
Bixley Spring Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to (200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6)
2. In a flameproof casserole dish, melt the butter and briskly fry the chops until browned on both sides.
3. Remove from the casserole and keep aside.
4. In the empty casserole add the... - 47.7999
Spring Lamb Stew
The spring lamb stew is a delightful lamb stew that can also be made with fresh veal or beef. Prepared with vegetables, the spring lamb stew is herbed for for a fresh flavor and pepped up with catsup. Served with or over rice, the spring lamb stew is savory... - 47.4207
Spring Time Lamb Stew
Place meat in a 5 or 6-quart Dutch oven.
Stir in soy sauce.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and let meat simmer in its accumulated juices for 30 minutes.
Remove lid and turn heat to high to boil juices down completely (about 10... - 44.5944
Roast Leg Of Spring Lamb With Fresh Mint Vinaigrette
With the point of a sharp knife, pierce lamb in as many places as you have garlic slivers.
Insert slivers into slits.
Refrigerate lamb 2 hours, then remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 325°.
Rub leg of lamb... - 44.292
Spring Lamb Cobbler
Trim the meat and cut into serving pieces.
Melt the fat in a flameproof casserole and fry the meat until evenly browned.
Dredge with the seasoned flour and continue to cook until flour is browned.
Gradually stir in the tomato puree and stock and bring to the... - 44.0338
Spring Lamb Stew With Mashed Potatoes
This savory stew showcases a variety of garden-fresh vegetables, including carrots, radishes, peas and asparagus. Mashed potatoes are the perfect accompaniment. - 43.2194
Fricassee Of Spring Lamb With Cos Lettuce
Remove the skin and excess fat from the lamb and cut into pieces, each being the size of one portion.
In a large pot big enough to take everything, fry the onion gently in the olive oil until transparent.
Add the lamb and turn until well browned on all... - 43.0506
Spring Lamb Fireweed Soup
Combine lamb shanks, water, carrots, onion, parsley, cloves, bay leaves, salt and peppercorns in Dutch oven.
Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Remove shanks from stock; dice meat and set aside.
Strain broth, discarding solids.
Return... - 39.319
Spicy Spring Lamb Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Trim off the fat, rinse and pat dry the leg of lamb and set aside on a sheet of foil large enough to enclose the whole joint.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the chilli powder, garlic, ground coriander, ground... - 39.2655
Spring Lamb And Vegetable Potpourri
1. In medium-sized bowl, mix ground lamb, bread crumbs, onion, egg, 2 tablespoons water, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon coriander. Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
2. In 8-quart Dutch oven over high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot oil, cook meatballs... - 38.7294
Spring Lamb Chops With Grilled Vegetables
1. Trim the chops well by removing all the fat.
2. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chillies, 3 tablespoons of the coriander, the salt, lemon juice, cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water. Place the chops on a plate and rub them all over with this... - 37.2379
Spit Roasted Spring Lamb
Fasten the leg of lamb securely on the spit and rub it well with salt and pepper.
Blend the butter, wine, and tarragon leaves, and use this mixture to baste the roast, beginning 1 hour after roasting begins, with heat set at medium... - 35.5163
Spring Lamb Meatballs
In a bowl, mix ground lamb, 1 egg, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper.
Shape into 32 small meatballs.
Dip meatballs in remaining beaten egg.
Dredge with bread crumbs.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Brown meatballs. - 28.4524
Spring Lamb Recipes By Category