- » Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spring chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spring chicken recipes.
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Mediterranean Spicy Chicken And Spring Ratatouille
What can be more delicate than a plate of ratatouille made from fresh vegetables during the spring time? Serve this with broiled spicy chicken on top and make it a gorgeous meal. How to prepare? Here is the recipe video for you, which will guide you through... - 121.305
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Nuoc Cham Sauce
Spring rolls are easy to make and delicious to eat. Vietnamese spring rolls are the version of spring roll made in Vietnam and served with the traditional Nuoc Cham dipping sauce. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to make Vietnamese spring rolls. - 115.783
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 100.589
Chicken Caesar In Rice Paper Spring Rolls
Looking for totally healthy, low-calorie, non fried spring rolls that you can enjoy with no guilt? These rice paper wraps as they are fresh, light and crisp make delicious appetizers with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. The chef has done a wonderful job in... - 99.491
Blood Orange And Rosemary Grilled Spring Chicken
Looking for an exotic grilled chicken for a summer barbecue party or for a festive table such as Hanukkah? This recipe for game hen or spring chicken is so beautiful, it is almost picture perfect. The key ingredients used by the chef to marinate the hens are... - 96.5757
Thai Chicken Spring Rolls
Thai chicken spring rolls is an excellent appetizer with a fresh vegetables and cooked chicken. The chef here has prepared this dish with packaged spring roll wrappers so that it can be easily made at home. Try out these wonderful spring rolls with a sweet... - 84.097
Spring Asparagus Soup
Cut the tips from the asparagus and chop them into 1" pieces; reserve the stalks.
Place the tips in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for a total of 3 minutes, or until crisp-tender; stop and... - 49.2351
Roast Stuffed Spring Chicken
The roast stuffed spring chicken is made with chicken stuffed with breadcrumbs and chicken liver. Made with chicken liver, breadcrumbs, eggs and milk all flavored with dill and seasoned with salt and pepper, the chicken is coated with butter and roasted. - 48.9543
Spring Chicken In A Pot
1. In a large, heavy pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions and gently fry for 5 minutes until softened.
3. Now add the chicken thighs, and fry until they are lightly coloured.
4. To the pan, add the potatoes, stock and a generous... - 48.1471
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables
Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables is a sumptuous dish that often takes over any spread! This delightfully well flavored and addictive Chicken Fricassee With Spring Vegetables will leave you licking your finger! - 47.8721
Spring Chicken Casserole
Cut the chicken into eight pieces and remove the skin.
Fry the chicken pieces in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until they are well browned.
Remove the chicken and fry the onions until they are just golden.
Return the chicken to the cooker with the... - 47.2158
Melt butter in large frying pan.
Add pieces of chicken.
Cook over medium heat until chicken is golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, grate peel from the lemon and squeeze out the juice.
Measure 1 or 2 tablespoons of juice to taste.
Pour... - 47.0405
Spring Stew Chicken
1)Cut chicken into smaller pieces and marinate in a mixture containing slat, sesame seed, pepper, ginger-garlic paste for 2 to 3 hours.
2)Chop red chilli, capsicum and onion.
3)In a stew pot, bring to boil 1 liter seasoned water with the... - 46.627
Chicken Breasts With Spring Onion
Preheat oven to 200°c.
Place chicken breasts between layers of greaseproof paper, beat to an even thickness.
Dust with flour, shake off excess.
Melt 30g of the butter in a frying pan, add chicken, saute until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
Remove... - 46.0712
Chicken With Spring Onions And Ginger
Rub all over the outside of the chicken with a piece of ginger dipped in the sherry and salt.
Place the remaining sherry, salt, 1 teaspoon of chopped onion and 2 slices of ginger inside the chicken and leave for 30 minutes.
Place the chicken on a plate in the... - 45.9626
Chicken Risotto With Spring Vegetables
Heat the butter and oil in a deep 12-inch skillet (not iron) over moderate heat.
Add the chicken and saute, stirring frequently, until no longer pink on the outside 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with half of the salt and pepper.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the... - 45.9205
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
Tarragon Spring Chicken With Mushroom And Wine Sauce
Lay the chicken skin side down in a broiler tray.
Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, mustard, 1 tsp tarragon, and 1/4 tsp pepper and brush over the chicken parts.
Grill 5"-6" from the heat surface for 10 minutes, basting once during this period with the... - 44.4833
Eddie Kidd's Chicken With Ginger & Spring Onion
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Chop the garlic and put it in a bowl along with the soy sauce, lemon juice and seasoning. Let it stand.
3) Skin the chicken and shred the spring onions lengthwise very thinly. Chop the ginger... - 44.3724
Spring Rolls With Chilli & Coriander Dipping Sauce
Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
Drain them well, then cut into 5cm (2in) lengths.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry gently for 1 minute.
Add the chicken strips and continue to fry for 3... - 44.2408
Spring Chicken With Garlic
Peel away outer leaves from garlic heads, leaving skin of cloves intact.
Separate the cloves.
Peel and mince 4 cloves; reserve remaining garlic cloves.
In a small bowl combine minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of the oil, 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, the cracked black... - 43.5943
1) In a small bowl, add 1/4 cup vegetable broth and cornstarch to combine well. Set the bowl aside.
2) In a medium saucepan, add remaining 1 cup vegetable broth, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, ginger, lemon juice, sesame oil, pepper sauce... - 42.7935
Clay Pot Baked Spring Chicken
Soak a clay pot for 10 minutes in cold water.
Meanwhile, remove the giblets from the chicken, rinse the cavity and pat the chicken dry with kitchen paper.
Push the lemon and rosemary into the cavity.
Drain the water from the clay pot, put the chicken in the... - 42.7439
Baked Spring Chicken With Crab Apples
Clean the chickens of all pinfeathers, wash, and dry.
Salt and pepper them thoroughly inside and out.
Chicken takes a lot of these seasonings, so do the job well, rubbing the salt and pepper into the skin instead of merely dusting it over the bird.
Then... - 41.826
Spring Chicken Fricassee
Preheat the oven to Gas 5, 375°F, 190°C, 10 mins before cooking the chicken.
Wash chicken inside and out, dry well.
Place lemon halves and bay leaves inside the cavity.
Place chicken in a roasting tin, cover with foil and cook for 1-1 1/2 hrs, or until... - 41.4231
Quick Chicken And Spring Onion Stir Fry
1. Cook the pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to the packet instructions until just tender. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter with the oil in a saucepan. Lower the heat and add the finely diced garlic, ginger and chicken pieces and stir-fry for... - 40.686
Fruity Chicken Salad With Spring Greens And Pecans
1 Heat the gas or charcoal grill and place the chicken on it.Cover and cook for 7-10 minutes turning halfway through cooking,until the juice of chicken is clear when cut at the thickest part.(170 degrees farenheit).
2 Cool and cut into bite size... - 40.6527
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 40.307
Mini Spring Rolls
Slice fillets in half horizontally, then cut into narrow strips.
Combine soy sauce with five spice powder, add chicken, mix well, stand 20 minutes.
Scrape carrot, slice thinly, then cut into narrow strips.
Drain bamboo shoots, slice thinly, then cut into... - 39.613
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 39.0868
Spring Chicken With Lemon And Ginger
Remove all visible fat from the chicken.
Brown in a 500° oven for 15 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Combine chicken broth, lemon juice, garlic, and white pepper in a heavy skillet.
Add enough fresh ginger to suit your taste.
Simmer the broth uncovered until it... - 36.6768
Spring Vegetable Chicken Pot Pie
With its flaky top and succulent filling, a chicken potpie is potpie is guaranteed to nourish, satisfy and comfort. This updated version has a puff-pastry top and all-breast-meat filling packed with leeks, carrots, peas and fresh tarragon. In a pinch, speed... - 36.4168
Chicken Livers With Spring Onion
1. Trim the chicken livers well, removing any fatty tubes or any darkened or discoloured edges. Rub the livers with a mixture of about 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and then rinse to remove any lingering odours. Set the livers aside on... - 35.8306
Broiled Spring Chicken
This Broiled Spring Chicken is absolutely delightful to pep up weekend family dinners. Enjoy as a side dish, the Broiled Spring Chicken is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. - 35.764
Springtime Garden Pilaf
In 2-quart saucepan bring water, butter, chicken bouillon, salt, pepper and garlic to a full boil (5 to 7 minutes).
Add rice and carrots; return to a full boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until rice is tender (25 to 30 minutes).
Stir in all remaining... - 35.5852
Steamed Chicken With Ginger And Spring Onion
Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
Marinate in a bowl for 30 minutes, then put the bowl in the steamer and steam for 25 minutes over a high heat.
Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and serve.
To make a dipping sauce, heat the oil to very hot, pour... - 35.3661
Chicken And Spring Vegetable Stew
1. Soak dried morels in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes; drain. Rinse and dry fresh morels. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until pale golden,... - 35.0552
Spring Mix And Grilled Chicken Salad With Salsa Vinaigrette
1. To make the Salsa Vinaigrette, place all ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine.
2. Place Spring Mix and chicken in a salad bowl and stir to combine. Pour dressing over the salad and toss. Arrange avocado slices in a decorative spiral over the... - 34.9007
1. Sprinkle the chicken all over with the salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Swirl in 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.Transfer the chicken to a plate; reduce... - 34.1176
Springtime Chicken And Rice
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, green pepper and onions. Cover with lid; microwave on high 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in rice, water chestnuts and ham. Cover; microwave on high 5... - 33.9634
Thyme Roasted Clay Pot Chicken And Spring Vegetables
1. Soak a 2-quart clay roaster and its lid in cold water to cover 15 minutes. Meanwhile, season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Fill chicken cavity with thyme and parsley sprigs and 2 pieces of garlic. Place chicken in pot, breast side up. Tuck... - 30.3525
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 26.9478