- » Spring Beer
Spring Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spring beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spring beer recipes.
Turkey Legs With Beer
Wash the celery, remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks.
Put the bacon, carrot, onion and celery into a deep casserole and add 3 tablespoons (2 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Pour the lager into the casserole and... - 46.1051
Chicken In Beer
1. Wash chicken and place on a board, breast-side down.
2. Use a pair of kitchen scissors to cut along the backbone on both sides and remove the backbone.
3. Lightly flatten chicken with a saucer and cut in half lengthwise through the... - 46.4481
Whole Wheat Beer Bread
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cereal, cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, oregano and parsley.
In small mixing bowl,... - 50.7651
Vietnamese Pork And Egg Rolls Part 1 - Preparation
Have you tried these delicious Vietnamese Pork and Egg Rolls yet? If not then you are missing out on a lot. Watch this video now and learn to prepare this fabulous dish. In this part of the video, Chef demonstrates how to get started. Watch it now. - 113.86
Spiced Limpa Bread
1. In a cup of warm water, dissolve the yeast to form a starter.
2. In a large basin or mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, molasses, shortening, salt, and seeds and add how water to it and stir well to mix.
3. Let this mixture stand until... - 47.8478
Buffalo Chili Chicken
1. Score larger pieces of chicken at 2cm/3/4 in intervals and set aside.
2. Place spring onions, garlic, tomato sauce, beer, vinegar, honey and Tabasco sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat, cover and marinate... - 34.4525
Buffalo Chilli Chicken
1. Score larger pieces of chicken at 2 cm / 3/4 in intervals and set aside.
2. Place spring onions, garlic, tomato sauce, beer, vinegar, honey and Tabasco sauce in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and mix to combine. Add chicken, toss to coat, cover and... - 32.3452
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Vermont Cheddar Cheese Pie
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Wrap the outside of a 10-inch spring-form pan in aluminum foil.
Butter the bottom and sides of the pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, eggs, yolks, cream and flour... - 43.5674
Beef Stroganoff With Noodles
My first Beef Stroganoff was at a family lunch at my aunt's place.She had cooked Beef Stroganoff with a lot of butter & oil in it,in my version of Beef Stroganoff I have tried to cut down on the oil content & have added taste of spring onions.Beef Stroganoff... - 44.0798
Orange Cheddar Cheesecake
Mix the cooky crumbs with the melted butter and pat into the bottom of a buttered 9-inch cheesecake pan (one with removable bottom or spring-release sides).
Bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes.
Whip the cream cheese until light and fluffy and blend in the... - 43.3492
Welsh Cheddar Cheesecake
1. Combine zwieback crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine in a small bowl with wooden spoon. Press firmly over the bottom and partly up the side of a lightly buttered 9-inch springform pan. Chill briefly before filling.
2. Let cream... - 34.1707
Old English Cheesecake
This Old English Cheesecake is a desire ! Try this fruit, cheese and nut filled cake for your next dessert. Tell me if you've liked this Old English Cheesecake. - 44.0481
Old English Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) To prepare crust mix flour and sugar.
3) Cut butter and rub with flour mixture till crumbly.
4) Stir in 1 tablespoon beer at a time, stirring with a fork.
5) Shape the dough into a ball.
6) Chill the... - 47.414
Honey Roast Duck With Mango Sauce
Duck seems to me the ideal meat for so many oriental-style dishes because its rich taste is such a good partner for the sweetly-sharp sauces of Chinese and other Far-Eastern cuisines.
This would make a good dish for a dinner party: serve it with boiled or... - 39.7493
Mix 100 g rice flour with ghee and a little milk.
Mix well and cook till thick and gluey.
Heat remaining milk and add to grated coconut.
Puree well, or liquidise and strain into remaining rice flour.
Add sugar and cooked mixture, stirring continuously until... - 45.4848
Guiness Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
Give an extra special touch to these holidays with a delightful Guiness dark chocolate cheesecake. See this super quick recipe that is absolutely easy to make. Surely a great way to pamper your family and friends. This video is definitely a must watch! - 131.701
Traditional Tom Yum Goong
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors and this one is probably the most famous. There are many prawn recipes in Thai cuisine, but this soup has to be Thailand's Signature dish, Khwanjai's shares her own Tom Yum Goong recipe a version... - 113.138