- » Spread
Spread is a food that is applied in a thin layer with a knife onto bread, crackers, or other bread products. Spread is an important part of a dish such as pumpkin spice cream spread, orange cheese spread etc. Spreads ... More »
How To Make Homemade Nutella - Hazelnut Spread
After you learn how to make a hazelnut spread you will learn how to turn it into the best hot chocolate you ever had or turn it into a hazelnut mousse. Hazelnut spread can be very versatile and I think that the best use of it is definitely not spreading. - 145.424
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 139.121
Salmon Spread Cucumber Round
Want a gourmet looking easy to prepare and delicious appetizer for a special party? Try making Salmon Spread Cucumber Round with Gluten Free recipe videos. Doesn’t matter if its gluten free because everyone is going to love them. The recipe doesn’t need... - 132.193
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 131.388
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 131.076
Vegan Avocado Spread
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And ... - 129.246
Cheddar Beer Spread
Looking for an innovative dip to go with the appetizers for your next party?? Search no more; here's a simple and absolutely irresistible Easy Cheese and Beer Dip Recipe. Prepare it for your friends and family and bag a whole lot of compliments. - 125.282
Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, partially mash the chickpeas.
2. Next, add minced garlic, nutritional yeast, sriracha hot sauce, tomato paste, pureed pumpkin and onion powder. Mix it well.
3. Add chopped tomatoes, baby spinach and lemon pepper, season with sea... - 125.127
Smoked Trout And Cream Cheese Pate With Watermelon Radish
If you are bored of smoked salmon, then try this smoked trout pate with radish slices that look like watermelon. This under-used product produces quite a nice smoked fish spread, and can be used in any way you’d use smoked salmon. In fact, many prefer the... - 119.544
Black Bean Spread
This recipe is so easy to throw together last minute! Its jam packed with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make ! Perfect for anything from a cocktail party to a game day appetizer! Enjoy! - 119.142
Raw Vegan Carrot And Date Spread
Try this Raw Vegan Carrot and Date Spread and see how delightful it is with the apples. This can be a perfect dessert and you can make a big lot of you have a raw vegan party. It is an effortless dish and does the job when you have to cook for a crowd. - 118.7
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.643
This creamy cheese/yogurt spread is made from Greek yogurt. It is not the yogurt but a cheese spread made from the yogurt that is soft and creamy, similar to cream cheese. This goes so wonderfully with toast, pita bread or even mixed with a little mint and... - 117.534
This is how I make my spread for hamburgers. It is easy and very tasty. I use it for almost every hamburger I make. - 115.902
Cumin Cilantro Crema
A simple recipe for a flavored crema to use in a variety of recipes. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this quick tip in a short cooking video. - 115.83
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.679
Cheddar Cheese And Beer Spread
Serve your favorite crackers, crispbreads, pretzels, apples or pears
with this super delicious and appetizing cheddar cheese beer spread. Watch this interesting video and impress your guests with this unique delicacy that would leave them finger licking.... - 108.945
Creamy Veggie Sandwich Spread
Creamy Veggie Sandwich Spread is a superb spread for vegans. But, you can as a dip too for finger foods. Now how often do you get recipes as cool as this? Watch and learn how to make this dip from this video. Enjoy! - 105.381
Leftover Easter Egg Salad
Wondering what to do with the leftover Easter eggs? Watch this video now and learn a great Leftover Easter Egg Salad recipe that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. There can be no better way to put these leftover Easter eggs to use than preparing... - 102.093
Vegan Mock Salmon Spread
For all those on a vegan diet, here is an excellent recipe of a Mock Salmon Spread that can be served on bread slices or tossed up with salads. The ingredients used are rich in nutrients. Watch the video now. - 98.7176
Beet Spread With Tahini, Garlic And Lemon
What type of appetizers do you prefer- healthy ones or not so healthy ones? Here is a video which shows how a healthy but yummy appetizer can be made with beet and tahini sauce. Watch the video and see the instructions given by the chef for better... - 98.7077
Panini With Brie And Apricot
Looking for a sandwich recipe for breakfast, here is an easy wholesome recipe. Check out chef Mike Monahan making Apricot Brie Panini on a grill pan using artisan bread, brie cheese and apricot preserves. Great when accompanied with Cabernet! - 98.6914
Gorgonzola Cheese Spread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Gorgonzola Cheese Spread that can be used as an appetizer or snack. - 95.9569
Benedictine Spread For Party
Be it a family event or a holiday, delicious dips are always more than welcome. And Betty’s Benedictine spread definitely makes for a lip-smacking addition to your robust, spirited meal. Full of flavors, this cucumber and cream cheese spread jazzed up with... - 94.3759
Tofu And Mushroom Sandwich Spread
If you like unusual teasing flavors, this recipe of a tofu and mushroom sandwich spread is just the right one for you. You can serve it with chips, sandwiches, vegetables, meat and the possibilities of using this spread are endless. - 91.1972
Super Bowl Special Zesty Curried Chutney Cheese Spread
Who can resist some yummy fries with a zesty dip during the game? Curried chutney heats up this cheese spread that makes for a pretty presentation when scooped over crackers or serve with buffalo wings. Tune into the video recipe to get making this dip a la... - 89.0499
Creamy Chicken Spread
Here is an excellent melt in the mouth creamy spread made with chicken. Take a look at the video to find step by step instructions and see how the chef combines chicken with mayonnaise, pickle relish and ketchup to make a lip smacking spread. This should be... - 87.5676
Pea Spread And Dip
1. In the mixer, add peas, garlic, salt and blend.
2. Add more olive oil if the spread is too dry and continue to blend until smooth.
3. Serve as a spread over bread as a snack, with dippers or corn chips as an appetizer or as a side dish if... - 87.3713
Roasted Garlic Spread
Garlic is rich in flavor and good in sauces especially. Watch chef Sara showing how to make Roasted Garlic Spread with roasted garlic and low fat cottage cheese as the key ingredients. Good with breads, English Muffins, bagels or even as a dip with vegetables. - 87.049
National Egg Salad Week
Don't know what to do with the leftover Easter eggs. Use them like a genius, here is how to. - 86.6509
Baked Bread With Cream Cheese Filling
Bake bread for a change and that too with a cream cheese filling! The aroma of it wafting in your kitchen is beyond comparison. See the video to bake this easy bread! - 82.4009
Shrimp Spread With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy shrimp spread appetizer recipe. Here the chef provides simple ideas to make bread and shrimp appetizer combined with oyster sauce and egg. Very quick to put together and sesame seeds add that extra crunch and flavor to the whole dish.... - 77.8592
Healthy Apple Butter
Would you like to try this yummy apple butter recipe? Watch the chef prepare this Healthy Apple Butter stepwise in this video. You too can easily replicate it at home. - 63.7261
Creamy Avocado Spread
If you are a cream cheese lover, you are surely going to love this too. Avocado creamy spread tastes like cream cheese and can be used to top your favorite bread or cake loaf. The spread can be stored in refrigerator and can be relished for few days. - 60.3712
Super Bowl Sandwiches
Here is an awesome superbowl sandwich recipe to serve at your upcoming superbowl party. The chef here showcases instructions to make mouth watering sandwiches with heavy cream and veggies. Definitely a great crowd-pleasing dish and can easily be carried to... - 54.281
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 46.5339
Shrimp Appetizer Spread
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese to beat until smooth.
2) Pour in sour cream and mayonnaise.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use a round 12 inch serving platter to spread mixture.
5) Sprinkle shrimp on spread mixture.
6) Spread seafood... - 46.162
A Mold Of Roquefort Spread
1. In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water.
2. Through a strainer, push Roquefort cheese.
3. Add cream cheese and heavy cream to Roquefort cheese.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Further, mix in gelatin, scallions, pine nuts, olives, and salt into the... - 45.5073
Four Cheese Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup mold with grease proof paper or a damp cheese cloth. Set aside for later.
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds till well blended to a smooth... - 45.3955
1) Into a 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper
2) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand mixer beat till smooth
3) Then add in the muenster, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and the garlic powders... - 45.3144
Almond Butter Torte
1 Line each of 2 large cookie sheets with a double thickness of brown paper.
2 Draw two 8-inch circles on each. (Use an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide.)
3 Chop the almonds very fine. (Your blender does a quick neat job.) Set... - 44.5361
South Shore Clam Spread
South Shore Clam Spread makes the best pick for those seafood exclusive treats! The minced clams tastes delicious with bread crumbs, parsley and basil. Try this yummy south shore clam spread. - 44.3099
This Eggplant Spread is one of the yummiest condiments that I've ever paired with my rice dishes. You'll love this spicy brinjal preparation too. Just try this Eggplant Spread and let me know if you like it ! - 44.2621
Fresh Eggplant Spread
Fresh Eggplant Spread - gives a irrestitble flavor to french breads and crackers. The recipe for fresh egg plant spread wont take much of your time. Give this fresh eggplant spread a try and I am sure that you will love this. - 44.2144
Cheese Pecan Spread
Combine cheese sauce and milk in a small saucepan.
Heat just to boiling, stirring constantly.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add cream cheese and crumbled Bleu cheese; mix until smoothly blended.
Mix in all but 2 or 3 tablespoons of pecans, the parsley, and the... - 44.2001
Hot Beef Spread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5)... - 44.0846
Eggplant And Pepper Spread
1 Prick the eggplant in 3 or 4 places and impale it on a long-handled fork.
2 Over a flame, turn the eggplant until the skin chars and cracks.
3 Or, pierce the eggplant and place it on a baking sheet.
4 Broil 4 inches from the heat for about... - 44.076
Spiced Pear Butter
1. Using a paring knife and corer, pare and core all pears and chop into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large stock pot, boil water.
3. Once water boils, sterilize 6 to 7 glass jars/ jelly glasses for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove off flame and keep... - 43.8669
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.4764
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 43.4089
A nice Tomato Butter recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. It is always prepared with Vegetable as the most essential ingredient. I prefer to make Tomato Butter as a Side Dish for all my family... - 43.0213
Apple Orchard Spread
In a medium saucepan combine apples and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Mash apples slightly, then stir in sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil... - 42.7224
Spicy Clam Spread
Cut onion and top in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onion until chopped.
Add cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Process for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and process for 3... - 42.6694
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix yogurt cream cheese well. Keep aside.
4. Take a small bowl, add yogurt, lemon juice and... - 42.4476
Savory Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line bottom of 8 inch springform pan with wax paper.
Spray sides and bottom with no stick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic and olive oil.
Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 42.3987
Feisty Eggplant Spread
Cut a 5" lengthwise slit in the eggplant and place it on a microwave-safe plate.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is very soft and has collapsed.
Set aside for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Cut open the eggplant and spoon... - 42.3407
Spicy Taco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 42.1168
Edam Sherry Spread
1) Take the Edam cheese and carefully cut off the top. Cut out cheese from both sections, leaving 1/2 inch shell in the bottom section.
2) Discard the top shell of wax.
3) Chop cheese into small pieces.
4) Take a processor bowl and... - 41.8996
Hot Beef Spread
1. Take an 1-quart casserole and put the butter.
2. Turn the microwave settings to HIGH and melt for 35 seconds.
3. Put in onions; cover the casserole and cook at HIGH for 2 minutes or until tender.
4. Mix in wine; cook at HIGH for 1 minute.
5. Add... - 41.8772
Roasted Eggplant Spread
Oh! Italian. This roasted eggplant spread is a perfect Italain recipe to compliment with your bread. Roasting gives a burnt flavor to raosted eggplant spread and this irresistible flavor would surely make your tastebuds say WOW! - 41.516
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.4704
Cool And Creamy Cucumber Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup ring mold with oil.
2. On a vegetable board, use a sharp vegetable knife or a vegetable cutter to thinly slice 1 cucumber.
3. Arrange the slices in the greased mold. Keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the remaining... - 41.4377
Oven Apple Butter
1. Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2. In a bowl mix water and salt.
3. Add the apples in it.
4. Drain out from water without rinsing.
5. In a food grinder grind the apples through finest blade to extract 2 quarter pulp and juice.
6. Add... - 41.3099
Globe Artichokes With Whipped Butter
1) Trim and soak the artichokes in cold salted water for 1 hour, cut off the tops and bases, then snip off the tips of all the leaves around the sides.
2) In a bowl with cold water, add the lemon juice or vinegar, then place each of the... - 41.1646
Tofu Sunshine Spread
1) In a fry pan, heat up butter over medium heat to melt.
2) Whisk in yeast, arrowroot, and flour. Stir well.
3) Put mustard, salt, pepper, Spike, and water. Continue stirring until the mixture gets thick.
4) Remove from heat to combine tofu, green... - 41.1063
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach under cold running water. Drain excess water and trim off the tough stems.
2) In a pot, place the spinach.
3) Place the pot over low heat, covering, to wilt and steam the spinach in its own liquid.
4) Drain... - 41.0643
Pour the cider into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place over high heat, and reduce the cider to half (3 cups).
Reduce heat to medium.
Wash apples, quarter, remove blossom and stem ends.
Slice and add to the cider.
Cook uncovered until the apples are soft.
Stir... - 40.9152
Cooked Dressing For Sandwich Spread
1. Prepare a double boiler. Place a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium-low flame and allow the water to simmer.
2. Fit a bowl into the saucepan such the base of the bowl does not come in direct contact with the simmering... - 40.8953
Roasted Squash Spread
The roasted squash spread is prepared with fresh butternut squash and is a lovely spread to go with bread rolls or french bread. Roasted in the oven with garlic and rosemary, the squash is processed and seasoned with vinegar, salt and pepper and cumin for a... - 40.8506
Asparagus With Citrus Butter
1. Snap off and remove tough ends of fresh asparagus.
2. Using vegetable peeler or sharp knife, scour the scales.
3. Take a 3-quart saucepan; cover and cook asparagus in very little boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
4. Drain off excess water and... - 40.7493
Spicy Toco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7103
Creamy Mushroom Spread
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add cream cheese,... - 40.6168
Caviar Cream Cheese Spread
1) Take a bowl and beat cream cheese in it using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot sauce and lemon juice in it. Beat nicely.
3) Spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
4) Top... - 40.1355
Hot Clam And Cheese Spread
1. Take a 1 ½ -quart glass casserole and add pepper, onion and butter into it. Microwave it for about 3-4 minutes at high. Keep the casserole uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in drained minced clams and American cheese, lemon juice, dry... - 40.1259
Party Blue Cheese Spread
In small glass bowl, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over water.
Heat at high2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until gelatin is dissolved; stir twice.
Add lemon juice; cool slightly.
In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and milk until smooth; stir in blue cheese, sour cream,... - 40.0685
Apple Nut Beans With Honey And Butter
1) In a slow cooker, soak beans in water overnight.
2) Do not drain the water.
3) Put the lid on and cook over high heat for 2 to 3 hours.
4) Strain the beans, reserving the liquid.
5) Return the beans to the slow cooker, along with ginger,... - 39.9509
Tomato Sun Spread
1. Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes. Do not discard the pulp.
2. In a food processor or blender jar with the blending blade attached, combine chopped tomatoes, with oil, kelp, honey and tamari.
3. Place the lid on top and pulse the... - 39.7901
Spicy Clam Spread
In a blender, combine cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning; whirl until well blended and smooth.
Stir in clams and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
Just before serving,... - 39.7407
Garden Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and butter in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into small bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Using plastic wrap, form cheese into a ball.
Place in center of plate; surround with... - 39.6666
Smoky Salmon Spread
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, grated onion, salt, pepper and liquid smoke.
Thoroughly drain salmon; remove and discard bones.
Use 2 forks to flake drained salmon.
Stir flaked salmon into cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate... - 39.6176
1. In a mixer bowl, thoroughly mix pectin and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
2. Add berries and process at low speed for 7 minutes.
3. Add remaining sugar, corn syrup and lemon juice; mix for 3 minutes.
4. Into freezer containers, pour mixture and... - 39.4064
Hot Crab Spread
Cut onion and half of top in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onion until chopped.
Cut cream cheese in chunks and, with motor running, drop pieces down feed tube; process with onion until smooth.
Add milk, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire, lemon... - 39.3944
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread - as the name goes is the best pick for the beef lovers. However, if pork is your pick, try ham instead of beef. Either way, I am damn sure that you will love this cattle buyers beef bread. - 39.3532
Colorful Shrimp Spread
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Spread on a 12-in round serving platter to within 2 in of edge.
In bowl, combine the cocktail sauce and shrimp; spread over the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and... - 39.3218
Yogurt Cheese Spread
In a medium size bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Add yogurt cheese slowly, beating; continue beating until well blended.
Stir in caraway seeds, paprika, mustard, and pepper; then add capers and chives.
Season to taste with salt.
Cover and refrigerate for 3... - 39.1881
Sesame Peanut Spread
1) To the work bowl of the food processor ,add sesame seeds and sunflower seeds.
2) Blend until finely ground.
3) While the machine is running, pour in oil and honey.
4) Stop the processing, scrape the mixture down from the side of the bowl.
5) Now add... - 39.0678
Butter Cream Torte
Spread 1 cup of the vanilla wafers in the bottom of a 9 inch square cake pan.
Combine the butter, softened with the sugar, and cream well.
Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition until well blended.
Stir in the nuts.
Spoon this mixture... - 39.0178
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 38.9454
Nutty Apricot Cheese Spread
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 12 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
Transfer to a bowl; chill thoroughly.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add cheeses and... - 38.9439
Store 'n Heat Cheese Spread
Snip beef into small pieces.
Combine beef and water in 2 cup glass measure.
Microwave to boiling, 2 to 3 minutes; drain.
Microwave cream cheese uncovered until softened, 30 to 45 seconds.
Mix in beef, mayonnaise, green onions, parsley and cheese.
Cover... - 38.8202
Herbed Ham And Cheese Spread
1) In a container of an electric blender, place the cottage cheese.
2) Process the cheese until smooth.
3) Add Neufchatel and process again until combined.
4) In a small bowl, transfer the cheese mixture.
5) Stir in remaining ingredients.
6) Cover and... - 38.818
Double Tomato Spread
Place the Roma tomatoes on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat about 4 minutes or until skin is blistered, turning once.
Cool slightly and coarsely chop.
In a small bowl pour the boiling water over dried tomatoes.
Cover and... - 38.8055
Avocado Tuna Spread
Cut onions and tops in 1-inch lengths.
Cut green pepper in chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process onions and green pepper with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Add cottage cheese, mustard, garlic salt, and horseradish and process with 3... - 38.7936
Curried Cheese Spread
In a small mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup carrot, onion, parsley, Parmesan, and curry powder.
Add Neufchatel cheese and stir till well combined.
Transfer to a serving bowl, then sprinkle with alfalfa sprouts and 1/4 cup carrot.
Cover and chill to store. - 38.7378
1) In a small bowl, prepare soy mayo. Keep the bowl aside.
2) Wash and chop the celery finely.
3) In a bowl, add celery and remaining ingredients. Add prepared soy mayo and thoroughly blend.
4) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top... - 38.733
1) Blend all the ingredient properly after combining them together.
2) Serve and use as needed.
Use for hamburgers and steaks. - 38.613
Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients... - 38.5761
Pineapple Almond Cheese Spread
Pineapple almond cheese spread is a wonderfully flavorful and fruity cheese spread. Prepared with a cream cheese and cheddar cheese base, the pineapple almond cheese spread is combined with mayonnaise and canned pineapple with toasted almonds. Flavored with... - 38.3879
Shalea Inn Cheese Spread
1.In a container, put the cheeses, parsley, onion and dressing and mix until smooth.
2.Put beer, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce in the container and put the jar for refrigeration.
3.Before serving, aloow the spread to settle at room... - 38.2901
Spread Recipes By Category