- » Spread
Spread is a food that is applied in a thin layer with a knife onto bread, crackers, or other bread products. Spread is an important part of a dish such as pumpkin spice cream spread, orange cheese spread etc. Spreads ... More »
Apple Butter Sauce
Have you ever thought of making a sweet tasting apple butter sauce? Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a quick and easy sauce for side dish. It's easy, delicious, versatile and easy on the purse! This sauce is the perfect accompaniment to meat and... - 135.161
Vegan Avocado Spread
When you are craving for something simple yet luscious that would fill you up without weighing your down, just grab some avocado spread, spread it on a cracker and chomp it down. Avocado spread is lighter, nicer and cheaper than most store-bought spread. And ... - 129.122
How To Make Homemade Nutella - Hazelnut Spread
After you learn how to make a hazelnut spread you will learn how to turn it into the best hot chocolate you ever had or turn it into a hazelnut mousse. Hazelnut spread can be very versatile and I think that the best use of it is definitely not spreading. - 128.515
Layered Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke Spread
Nikki Shaw from the Kraft Kitchens shares a creative recipe that's an elegant spin on traditional artichoke dip. Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, each flavor is layered between a smooth layer of cream cheese. Layered Sundried Tomato and... - 120.946
Homemade Bean Spread
Ditch the mayo! It's time to go healthy with bean spread instead. A blend of lip-smacking ingredients, this finger-licking good spread tastes absolutely heavenly and is a breeze to make. Just follow the recipe as shown in the video to quickly cook up a jar of... - 117.729
Raw Vegan Carrot And Date Spread
Try this Raw Vegan Carrot and Date Spread and see how delightful it is with the apples. This can be a perfect dessert and you can make a big lot of you have a raw vegan party. It is an effortless dish and does the job when you have to cook for a crowd. - 117.089
This is how I make my spread for hamburgers. It is easy and very tasty. I use it for almost every hamburger I make. - 116.002
This creamy cheese/yogurt spread is made from Greek yogurt. It is not the yogurt but a cheese spread made from the yogurt that is soft and creamy, similar to cream cheese. This goes so wonderfully with toast, pita bread or even mixed with a little mint and... - 115.984
Cumin Cilantro Crema
A simple recipe for a flavored crema to use in a variety of recipes. Chef Keith Snow demonstrates this quick tip in a short cooking video. - 115.952
Blueberry Cream Cheese Spread
1)In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, light brown sugar and blueberries.
2)Mix until really well combined and store in the refrigerator.
3)Great served on english muffins, bagels, fruit.
If you are using frozen blue berries, make sure... - 115.232
Apple Butter Pie
Join Barbara Bach as she shows us how to make a home-made Apple Butter Pie. Just in time for Christmas. So rich and so delectable! Watch and learn how to make this beautiful pie from this video. Cheers! - 114.157
Olive Tapenade For Toddlers
Olives are super healthy, so why are you not feeding them to your baby? Well, if you are one of those parents who don’t feed olives to babies, here is a video for you. Weelicious host is making tapenade for her baby and this is something the entire family... - 113.515
Cheddar Cheese And Beer Spread
Serve your favorite crackers, crispbreads, pretzels, apples or pears
with this super delicious and appetizing cheddar cheese beer spread. Watch this interesting video and impress your guests with this unique delicacy that would leave them finger licking.... - 112.94
Salmon Spread Cucumber Round
Want a gourmet looking easy to prepare and delicious appetizer for a special party? Try making Salmon Spread Cucumber Round with Gluten Free recipe videos. Doesn’t matter if its gluten free because everyone is going to love them. The recipe doesn’t need... - 112.305
Bean And Sundried Tomato Spread
For a nice change in your spreads, here is something special! This special dairy-free spread is made from white beans and sundried tomatoes. Watch Katherine as she prepares this healthy spread. Goes great as a spread or as a dip! - 112.214
Hatch Chili Cheese Spread
1.Char the chilies on the stove or in a grill and set aside.
2.Chop the chilies to a fine chop and set aside. Make sure to shred the cheddar cheese before going ahead.
3.In a bowl combine the lemon juice, cheddar cheese, chopped... - 111.66
Black Bean Spread
This recipe is so easy to throw together last minute! Its jam packed with flavor and couldn’t be easier to make ! Perfect for anything from a cocktail party to a game day appetizer! Enjoy! - 109.345
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Cheddar Beer Spread
Looking for an innovative dip to go with the appetizers for your next party?? Search no more; here's a simple and absolutely irresistible Easy Cheese and Beer Dip Recipe. Prepare it for your friends and family and bag a whole lot of compliments. - 103.873
Leftover Easter Egg Salad
Wondering what to do with the leftover Easter eggs? Watch this video now and learn a great Leftover Easter Egg Salad recipe that you can easily prepare in your own kitchen. There can be no better way to put these leftover Easter eggs to use than preparing... - 102.179
Gorgonzola Cheese Spread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Gorgonzola Cheese Spread that can be used as an appetizer or snack. - 99.9298
Chipotle Mayonnaise Spread
Pep your meal with an absolutely delicious chipotle mayonnaise spread. This chipotle mayonnaise spread is great on burgers and a variety of sandwiches and can be used as a dip, as well. Join Betty in her kicken as she blends this wonderful spread in just a... - 99.3808
Vegan Mock Salmon Spread
For all those on a vegan diet, here is an excellent recipe of a Mock Salmon Spread that can be served on bread slices or tossed up with salads. The ingredients used are rich in nutrients. Watch the video now. - 97.1584
Panini With Brie And Apricot
Looking for a sandwich recipe for breakfast, here is an easy wholesome recipe. Check out chef Mike Monahan making Apricot Brie Panini on a grill pan using artisan bread, brie cheese and apricot preserves. Great when accompanied with Cabernet! - 97.1462
Smoked Trout And Cream Cheese Pate With Watermelon Radish
If you are bored of smoked salmon, then try this smoked trout pate with radish slices that look like watermelon. This under-used product produces quite a nice smoked fish spread, and can be used in any way you’d use smoked salmon. In fact, many prefer the... - 96.2716
Pea Spread And Dip
1. In the mixer, add peas, garlic, salt and blend.
2. Add more olive oil if the spread is too dry and continue to blend until smooth.
3. Serve as a spread over bread as a snack, with dippers or corn chips as an appetizer or as a side dish if... - 96.223
Beet Spread With Tahini, Garlic And Lemon
What type of appetizers do you prefer- healthy ones or not so healthy ones? Here is a video which shows how a healthy but yummy appetizer can be made with beet and tahini sauce. Watch the video and see the instructions given by the chef for better... - 95.3958
Benedictine Spread For Party
Be it a family event or a holiday, delicious dips are always more than welcome. And Betty’s Benedictine spread definitely makes for a lip-smacking addition to your robust, spirited meal. Full of flavors, this cucumber and cream cheese spread jazzed up with... - 91.1289
Roasted Garlic Spread
Garlic is rich in flavor and good in sauces especially. Watch chef Sara showing how to make Roasted Garlic Spread with roasted garlic and low fat cottage cheese as the key ingredients. Good with breads, English Muffins, bagels or even as a dip with vegetables. - 91.0383
Creamy Chicken Spread
Here is an excellent melt in the mouth creamy spread made with chicken. Take a look at the video to find step by step instructions and see how the chef combines chicken with mayonnaise, pickle relish and ketchup to make a lip smacking spread. This should be... - 87.5324
Super Bowl Special Zesty Curried Chutney Cheese Spread
Who can resist some yummy fries with a zesty dip during the game? Curried chutney heats up this cheese spread that makes for a pretty presentation when scooped over crackers or serve with buffalo wings. Tune into the video recipe to get making this dip a la... - 85.7628
National Egg Salad Week
Don't know what to do with the leftover Easter eggs. Use them like a genius, here is how to. - 83.7602
Baked Bread With Cream Cheese Filling
Bake bread for a change and that too with a cream cheese filling! The aroma of it wafting in your kitchen is beyond comparison. See the video to bake this easy bread! - 82.4872
Shrimp Spread With Oyster Sauce
Take a look at this easy shrimp spread appetizer recipe. Here the chef provides simple ideas to make bread and shrimp appetizer combined with oyster sauce and egg. Very quick to put together and sesame seeds add that extra crunch and flavor to the whole dish.... - 77.8241
Healthy Apple Butter
Would you like to try this yummy apple butter recipe? Watch the chef prepare this Healthy Apple Butter stepwise in this video. You too can easily replicate it at home. - 62.1222
Creamy Avocado Spread
If you are a cream cheese lover, you are surely going to love this too. Avocado creamy spread tastes like cream cheese and can be used to top your favorite bread or cake loaf. The spread can be stored in refrigerator and can be relished for few days. - 58.8369
Super Bowl Sandwiches
Here is an awesome superbowl sandwich recipe to serve at your upcoming superbowl party. The chef here showcases instructions to make mouth watering sandwiches with heavy cream and veggies. Definitely a great crowd-pleasing dish and can easily be carried to... - 51.0238
Super Bowl Spread With Onion Rings
Superbowl time is here and it would be good idea to keep some snack and finger food recipes handy. Take a look at this onion rings and spread recipe, perfect to be served at your upcoming super bowl party and impress your guest with your amazing culinary... - 50.8952
A Mold Of Roquefort Spread
1. In a bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water.
2. Through a strainer, push Roquefort cheese.
3. Add cream cheese and heavy cream to Roquefort cheese.
4. Mix until well combined.
5. Further, mix in gelatin, scallions, pine nuts, olives, and salt into the... - 48.0014
Chickpea And Tahini Spread
Chick Pea Spread is an extremely tasty spread that can be served with some tortilla chips! Experience the wonder of the Chick Pea Spread or hummus with this wonderful recipe. - 47.5438
Orange Butter Gems
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. In a bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again with mace and salt.
4. Add 1 cup of the flour mixture to the butter-sugar mixture.
5. Beat in... - 46.8731
Eggplant And Sesame Spread
Eggplant And Sesame Spread! A yummy and innovative spread that can make any homemade roll a heavenly treat! Try this wonderful Eggplant And Sesame Spread recipe! - 46.7664
Hot Beef Spread
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5)... - 46.2323
1) Into a 8 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pan lined with plastic wrap or wax paper
2) Into a bowl add in the cream cheese and using a hand mixer beat till smooth
3) Then add in the muenster, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and the garlic powders... - 46.1463
Shrimp Appetizer Spread
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese to beat until smooth.
2) Pour in sour cream and mayonnaise.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use a round 12 inch serving platter to spread mixture.
5) Sprinkle shrimp on spread mixture.
6) Spread seafood... - 46.0018
Four Cheese Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup mold with grease proof paper or a damp cheese cloth. Set aside for later.
2. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds till well blended to a smooth... - 45.7316
Apple Butter Doughnuts
Beat the eggs, sugar and butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until mixed.
Beat in the apple butter.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices together.
Stir the lemon juice into evaporated milk.
Add dry ingredients to egg mixture alternately... - 45.6602
Spread A Burger
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine mustard, soup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce.
3. Take out 1/3 of the soup mixture and blend it with onion, beef, and salt - pepper.
4. Spoon it on buns and spread it... - 45.5617
This Eggplant Spread is one of the yummiest condiments that I've ever paired with my rice dishes. You'll love this spicy brinjal preparation too. Just try this Eggplant Spread and let me know if you like it ! - 45.4506
Zucchini With Salmon Filling
Rinse and top and tail the zucchini (courgettes).
Peel a strip of skin lengthwise from each about 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) wide.
Put the zucchini (courgettes) on a dish with 2 tablespoons of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Remove the zucchini... - 44.9094
Jazz up your fruit for a school snack or an afternoon treat with this creamy spread. - 44.9082
Fresh Tomato Eggplant Spread
The fresh tomato and eggplant spread is a lovely herbed vegetable spread. Prepared with baked eggplant, combined and mixed well with veggies like zucchini, tomatoes and green onions, the spread is flavored with a three herb medley. Chilled and served with... - 44.796
Savory Cheese Spread
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line bottom of 8 inch springform pan with wax paper.
Spray sides and bottom with no stick cooking spray; set aside.
In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, garlic and olive oil.
Press onto bottom and sides of prepared pan.
Bake 10... - 44.7619
Apple Butter Filled Muffins
In medium mixing bowl combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, apple pie spice and salt.
Combine the beaten egg, milk and vegetable oil.
Add to dry ingredients.
Stir just until moistened.
Lightly grease bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper bake... - 44.5751
Cheese Pecan Spread
Combine cheese sauce and milk in a small saucepan.
Heat just to boiling, stirring constantly.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add cream cheese and crumbled Bleu cheese; mix until smoothly blended.
Mix in all but 2 or 3 tablespoons of pecans, the parsley, and the... - 44.414
Flake crab, then squeeze to eliminate excess liquid; set aside.
In a bowl, combine sherry, soy, sugar, salt, cornstarch, and sesame oil.
Heat a wide frying pan over high heat.
When pan is hot, add oil.
When oil begins to heat, add ginger.
Stir once, then add... - 44.3895
Spicy Taco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.388
Eggplant And Pepper Spread
1 Prick the eggplant in 3 or 4 places and impale it on a long-handled fork.
2 Over a flame, turn the eggplant until the skin chars and cracks.
3 Or, pierce the eggplant and place it on a baking sheet.
4 Broil 4 inches from the heat for about... - 44.3845
Fresh Eggplant Spread
Fresh Eggplant Spread - gives a irrestitble flavor to french breads and crackers. The recipe for fresh egg plant spread wont take much of your time. Give this fresh eggplant spread a try and I am sure that you will love this. - 44.2481
Fried Biscuits With Apple Butter
1. Dissolve yeast in a warm water-honey mixture. Keep aside for 5 to 10 minutes to turn bubbly.
2. Take a large electric mixer bowl with dough hook, add flour and salt and mix well.
3. Place a saucepan with milk and shortening on medium heat and allow... - 44.2428
South Shore Clam Spread
South Shore Clam Spread makes the best pick for those seafood exclusive treats! The minced clams tastes delicious with bread crumbs, parsley and basil. Try this yummy south shore clam spread. - 44.2136
Edam Sherry Spread
1) Take the Edam cheese and carefully cut off the top. Cut out cheese from both sections, leaving 1/2 inch shell in the bottom section.
2) Discard the top shell of wax.
3) Chop cheese into small pieces.
4) Take a processor bowl and... - 44.2049
Apricot Butter Cookies
In a small saucepan combine the apricots, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, and 2/3 cup water, simmer the mixture for 15 to 18 minutes, or until the liquid is reduced by half, and add the rum.
Let the mixture cool slightly and in a blender or food processor... - 43.9071
Apple Butter Betty
1. Preheat the oven to at 350°.
2. To prepare Lemon Sauce:
3. In small saucepan combine 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cornstarch and dash salt and blend in 1 cup water.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is... - 43.8219
Gouda Party Spread
1. Cut thin slice from top of Gouda shell scoop out cheese, leaving shell intact.
2. Allow cheese to come to room temperature.
3. In a bowl beat combining cheese, sour cream, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and garlic until... - 43.6937
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Empty in the beef liver and chicken and stir in with the vinegar and spices.
4. Blend well.
5. Spoon the... - 43.6544
Apple Butter Cookies
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually, while continuing to work until light.
Sift together salt, baking soda, and flour, and add alternately with buttermilk to sugar mixture.
Chill until easy to handle,... - 43.3731
Apple Orchard Spread
In a medium saucepan combine apples and water.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Do not drain.
Mash apples slightly, then stir in sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil... - 43.3452
Spiced Pear Butter
1. Using a paring knife and corer, pare and core all pears and chop into 1 inch cubes.
2. In a large stock pot, boil water.
3. Once water boils, sterilize 6 to 7 glass jars/ jelly glasses for 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Remove off flame and keep... - 43.286
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Chicken And Crab Filling
Skin, split, and bone chicken; finely chop.
In skillet stir-fry chicken and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot cooking oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Flake crab meat.
In bowl combine crab, chicken-vegetable mixture, egg, soy... - 43.1514
Roasted Eggplant Spread
Oh! Italian. This roasted eggplant spread is a perfect Italain recipe to compliment with your bread. Roasting gives a burnt flavor to raosted eggplant spread and this irresistible flavor would surely make your tastebuds say WOW! - 43.0194
Apple Butter Pie
Use pastry to line a 9-inch pie pan, fluting a high edge.
Mix sugar with flour.
Gradually stir in apple butter and melted butter.
Beat eggs with milk and cream.
Beat into apple-butter mixture.
Pour into pastry-lined pie pan.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
Bake in... - 42.8452
Check out this versatile and deliciously rich Cheese-Pecan Spread. Quick and simple to make, serve and delight in this Cheese-Pecan Spread whichever way you please! - 42.6813
Creamy Mushroom Spread
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in reserved drippings till tender and most of liquid evaporates.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add cream cheese,... - 42.6207
Herbed Liver Spread
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, place the oil.
3) In it, saute onion, garlic, savory and thyme, until onion turns transparent.
4) Make the heat to medium and add livers, cook until just done.
5) Remove skillet from... - 42.6094
Spicy Clam Spread
Cut onion and top in 1-inch lengths.
Using metal blade, process onion until chopped.
Add cottage cheese, Worcestershire, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper seasoning.
Process for 3 seconds.
Scrape sides of bowl with spatula and process for 3... - 42.5717
Roasted Squash Spread
The roasted squash spread is prepared with fresh butternut squash and is a lovely spread to go with bread rolls or french bread. Roasted in the oven with garlic and rosemary, the squash is processed and seasoned with vinegar, salt and pepper and cumin for a... - 42.4651
Caramel Spice Apple Butter
Wash apples and cut into pieces; combine with water in a large covered sauce pot.
Cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
Press through a food mill; measure 12 cups apple pulp; and return to sauce pot.
Heat 2 cups sugar in a saucepan, stirring until sugar melts... - 42.4542
Feisty Eggplant Spread
Cut a 5" lengthwise slit in the eggplant and place it on a microwave-safe plate.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes, or until the eggplant is very soft and has collapsed.
Set aside for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Cut open the eggplant and spoon... - 42.3615
Gourmet Apple Butter
1) In a pot of boiling water, dip five (8-ounce) jelly glasses to sterilize it.
2) Cut the stem and blossom ends, and cut up without paring or coring.
3) In a pot, place together cut-up apple and cider.
4) Heat the apple mixture to... - 42.1704
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread
Cattle Buyers Beef Spread - as the name goes is the best pick for the beef lovers. However, if pork is your pick, try ham instead of beef. Either way, I am damn sure that you will love this cattle buyers beef bread. - 42.1522
Garden Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and butter in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into small bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Using plastic wrap, form cheese into a ball.
Place in center of plate; surround with... - 42.0809
Colorful Shrimp Spread
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Spread on a 12-in round serving platter to within 2 in of edge.
In bowl, combine the cocktail sauce and shrimp; spread over the cream cheese.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and... - 41.9128
Orange Butter Cookies
In a large bowl, combine butter and granulated sugar: beat with an electric mixer until creamy and well blended.
Beat in 1/2 teaspoon of the orange zest, egg yolk, and vanilla.
Gradually mix in flour, beating at low speed until dough is well combined.
On a... - 41.8506
1) For this dish, choose firm tart cooking apples.
2) Wash the apples and slice. Do not seed, peel pr core.
3) In a saucepan, add apple and cider. Boil for 15 minutes until done.
4) Force the mixture through sieve. Measure 3 quarts... - 41.8399
Spicy Toco Spread
In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, combine ground beef, onion, peppers, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and thyme.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 4 to 7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes; drain.
Add tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon... - 41.8264
Tofu Sunshine Spread
1) In a fry pan, heat up butter over medium heat to melt.
2) Whisk in yeast, arrowroot, and flour. Stir well.
3) Put mustard, salt, pepper, Spike, and water. Continue stirring until the mixture gets thick.
4) Remove from heat to combine tofu, green... - 41.8119
Cool And Creamy Cucumber Spread
1. Grease a 4-cup ring mold with oil.
2. On a vegetable board, use a sharp vegetable knife or a vegetable cutter to thinly slice 1 cucumber.
3. Arrange the slices in the greased mold. Keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the remaining... - 41.6969
Pour the cider into a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place over high heat, and reduce the cider to half (3 cups).
Reduce heat to medium.
Wash apples, quarter, remove blossom and stem ends.
Slice and add to the cider.
Cook uncovered until the apples are soft.
Stir... - 41.559
Hearty Herbed Cheese Spread
In medium bowl, combine soup mix, cheeses, parsley, milk, basil, tarragon and dill; beat with wooden spoon until well blended.
Line 9-inch pie plate with plastic wrap, letting wrap hang over edge.
Spoon cheese mixture into pie plate, packing down... - 41.492
Caviar Cream Cheese Spread
1) Take a bowl and beat cream cheese in it using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Stir in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion, hot sauce and lemon juice in it. Beat nicely.
3) Spoon out the cream cheese mixture into a shallow serving dish.
4) Top... - 41.4462
Spicy Bean Spread
1) Combine together the reserved liquid with all the remaining ingredients, except the salt and pepper, in the blender container or work bowl of a food processor.
2) Process till the mixture is smooth.
3) Put the mixture in a bowl and use salt and... - 41.3709
Yogurt Anchovy Egg Spread
1. In a small bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Before serving, transfer the spread into a serving bowl.
5. Garnish... - 41.3407
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.3198
Smoky Salmon Spread
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, grated onion, salt, pepper and liquid smoke.
Thoroughly drain salmon; remove and discard bones.
Use 2 forks to flake drained salmon.
Stir flaked salmon into cream cheese mixture.
Refrigerate... - 41.2843
Egg And Caviar Spread
Peel and chop the eggs very finely.
Beat together with softened butter or margarine, 1/4 cup of the sour cream dip, mustard, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the celery.
Spread egg mixture on a flat serving platter, shaping a layer about 1 inch thick.
Chill till... - 41.2263
Spread Recipes By Category