- » Spoon Roast
Spoon Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spoon roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spoon roast recipes.
Alabama Spoon Bread With Pumpkin & Chives
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease shallow 2 1/2 quart ceramic baking dish.
In medium bowl, with fork or wire whisk, mix buttermilk, pumpkin, egg yolks, and 2 tablespoons chopped chives.
In 4 quart saucepan, heat margarine or butter and l 1/2 cups water... - 44.8593
Green Chili Spoon Bread
I'reheat oven to 325°.
Combine milk and water in large saucepan; bring to boil.
Let boil for 2 minutes, then reduce heat and add cornmeal a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
Remove from heat and add salt, pepper and butter.
Mix thoroughly, then mix in... - 39.7426
Standing Beef Rib Roast
If a restaurant bought Standing Beef Rib Roast pinches your pocket, then it is best to prepare it a home. Here is a Standing Beef Rib Roast recipe video that is Chef Dave's signature recipe. He roasts the rib with sautéed onion makes brown gravy with the... - 99.0551
Savory Roasted Cornish Hens With Roasted Garlic
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse Cornish hens by allowing water to clean the cavity thoroughly.
3. Prepare a mixture of lemon juice, salt, and lemon pepper and rub it over Cornish hens. Allow to marinated for 1 hour or overnight.
4.... - 45.2206
Roast Chicken Tarragon
Thr roast chicken tarragon is a roasted recipe of chicken with vegetables and tarragon with parsley. Roasted in the oven and served with tarragon sauce, this roast chicken with tarragon is fit for both parties and family meals. I especially love it for the... - 49.1738
Veal Rib Roast Marsala
1. In shallow roasting pan, place roast on rib bones. In small bowl, combine salt, pepper, oregano, and thyme; rub over meat.
2. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of roast, being careful that pointed end of thermometer does not touch bone.... - 35.0552
Roast Chicken With Roasted Potatoes
The past few weeks I've been digging around for the cleverest, tastiest, most sustainable, healthiest and most economical way to eat chicken. Roast chicken is often described as a simple dish, and who doesn't love a golden, tender, juicy, crispy skinned,... - 0
Roast Tarragon Chicken
Rub chicken all over with the lemon juice.
Put the lemon pieces in the cavity along with 1 tablespoon each of butter and tarragon.
Gently separate the chicken skin from the breast meat, using your fingers to loosen the skin without tearing Distribute the... - 38.9835
Roast Chicken With Roasted Whole Garlic
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F and also trim excess fat from the chicken, being sure to check the body cavity for fat
2. Lay the chicken on a surface, and season the cavity with salt and pepper and then chill it in the... - 45.7175
Pot Roast Of Beef With Vegetables
Wipe beef with clean damp cloth or paper towel.
Mix 3 tablespoons flour and seasonings together, and rub into beef.
Heat shortening in heavy pan, and add beef.
Cook slowly until meat is brown on all sides, about 20 minutes.
Add 1/2 - 3/4 cup water, cover and... - 44.3119
Standing Rib Roast
Place roast, fat side up, on a rack in a shallow baking pan.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest portion of meat without touching bone.
Roast, uncovered, in a 325° oven until meat thermometer registers degree of doneness preferred
Remove from oven and... - 32.0032
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
Turkey Pot Roast
This turkey pot roast is a filling and flavorful pot roast that is excellent over cooked rice. Made with fresh vegetables and seasoned to taste along with a hint of parlsey, this tempting pot roast is great when you want to avoid beef. - 46.719
Fragrant Crown Roast Of Lamb
Remove ground lamb packed in center of roast, and mix it with ham, tomato juice, onion, 1/2 tea-spoon salt, thyme, 1/4 teaspoon rosemary, and basil.
Stir in soft bread crumbs and egg.
If beef is used in place of ham, add more salt.
Refill crown, and insert... - 43.9718
Roast Chicken Mole
In a medium saucepan, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender.
In a small bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
Stir into onion mixture.
Add chocolate, tomatoes and chicken broth or bouillon.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.4632
Pot Roast With Rhubarb Sauce
Trim fat from roast.
Combine rosemary and garlic powder; rub over entire surface of roast.
Coat an ovenproof Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add roast; cook until browned on all sides.
Place onion slices over... - 33.6176
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim any excess fat from meat, sprinkle with pepper.
Place in baking dish, pour over melted butter.
Roast in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., for the first 5 minutes, then reduce heat to moderate, Mark 4, 350°F., continue cooking until done to taste.
Allow 10... - 32.071
Classic Crown Roast Of Lamb
Put the roast into a roasting pan and carefully spoon the stuffing into the centre.
Cover the tops of the chop bones with aluminium foil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Put into the oven preheated to moderate (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) and... - 20.1963
Glazed Turkey Roast
Prepare turkey roast as directed on package.
Heat cranberry sauce, corn syrup, lemon peel and lemon juice over low heat, stirring frequently.
Twenty minutes before roast is done, remove from oven.
Spoon off drippings.
Pour cranberry glaze over turkey; roast... - 29.349
Butter Roast Chicken With Herbs
1. Clean the chicken cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C or Gas No. 6)
3. In a small bowl, combine 2 oz butter, seasonings, herb and garlic.
4. Beat until well blended... - 40.4891
Lemon Marinated Chuck Roast
Score fat edges of roast.
Place meat in shallow baking dish.
Combine lemon peel and juice, cooking oil, green onion, sugar, salt, Worcestershire, mustard, and pepper.
Pour over roast.
Cover; let stand 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the... - 43.8271
Roast Baby Lamb's Head
1. Soak head in cold salted water for 1 hour. Drain. Pat dry. Cut string and place halves in a shallow pan, brains up.
2. Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over head.
3. Roast in a 350°F oven for about 20 minutes, basting... - 24.4916
Roasted Beef Fillet
Rub the beef with salt and pepper and put on a rack in a roasting pan.
Pour over the melted butter and put the pan into the oven preheated to hot (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7).
Roast for 5 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to moderate (180°C/350°F or Gas... - 31.5107
Crown Roast Of Lamb
1. Place crown roast, rib-ends up, in a large, shallow, baking pan; remove ground lamb from center of roast. (If using a meat thermometer, insert point into meat of one chop without touching bone.)
2. Shape ground lamb into a patty in a large skillet; brown 5... - 30.0585
Rolled Rib Roast Of Beef With Yorkshire Pudding
1. Rub all the surfaces of the roast with the salt and pepper and dry mustard.
2. Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C) for 25 minutes per pound (55 minutes per 1 kg). Keep warm, after removing from the roasting pan.
3.... - 37.3089
Lemon Lamb Pot Roast
Brown lamb on all sides in hot oil in a large skillet.
Place lamb, onion, lemon, bay leaf, and seasonings in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 1,0 hours.
Place 1 1/2 cups of the accumulated stock in a saucepan.
Add lemon juice.
Spoon about 1/4 cup warm... - 36.4231
Cold Roast Beef Vinaigrette
1. Arrange beef in a shallow glass dish. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Refrigerate covered 8 hours or overnight.
2. Taste meat and marinade; adjust seasoning, if desired. Let stand at room temperature 45 minutes before serving. - 30.9834
Herb Roasted Pork With Turnips Apples And Onions
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. With a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors, trim off all the excess fat from the pork.
3. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
4. In a small skillet, heat the oil.
5. Add the herbs and spices and... - 45.2431
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce; add to onion... - 47.2004
Roast Chicken With Herbs
Remove giblets from chicken and reserve for other uses; pull off and discard lumps of fat from chicken.
Rub skin of chicken with 1 cut clove garlic-then put all garlic and bay leaves into body cavity.
In a small bowl, stir together butter, salt, pepper, sage,... - 37.1981
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Peppy Pot Roast
Cut strips bacon in small pieces the width of the strips and about 1/2 inch wide.
Combine salt, pepper, oregano and nutmeg in small flat dish.
Dip pieces of bacon in this mixture to coat well.
Cut deep slits all over roast with a small pointed knife and poke... - 42.4546
Roast Chicken With Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse chicken in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow roasting pan.
2. Combine 2 tablespoons oil, rosemary and lemon juice; brush over chicken. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper over chicken. Roast... - 31.9492
Exotic Roasted Veggies
Want to add an interesting twist to mainstream roasted vegetables? Then watch this video by HollyPinafore and learn to make tasty roasted veggies that are a class apart. Watch and learn. - 96.3893
Rib Roast With Onion Butter
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a shallow roasting pan, place the meat with fat side up.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and roast uncovered until tender.
4) Blend butter with green onion, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper.
5)... - 36.9786
Veal Roast With Pan Gravy
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place meat on rack in open roasting pan. Sprinkle meat with 1 tea spoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of meat. Roast meat about 3 hours or until meat thermometer reaches 170°F. Place roast on platter and remove... - 23.413
Pot Roasted Chicken With Cream Gravy
Melt butter or margarine in heavy kettle or Dutch oven; brush part on inside of chicken, then sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon thyme.
Brown chicken lightly on all sides in remaining butter or margarine.
Turn chicken, breast side up; pour beef broth over;... - 35.6767
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
Roast Pork Tangerine
Roast Pork Tangerine makes your taste buds tingle. Roast Pork Tangerine is a mouth watering American main dish recipe. Try out the recipe and I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 35.3415
Pineapple Pork Roast
Arrange vegetables in a greased roasting pan.
Season roast with salt and pepper; place roast over vegetables, fat side up, and sprinkle bay leaf on top.
Insert meat thermometer horizontally into one end of roast.
Bake at 325° for 30 to 45 minutes or until... - 43.0665
Basil Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until tender and browned,... - 42.5782
Roast Fillet Of Beef
Trim all fat and gristle from each piece of fillet.
Sprinkle each fillet with black pepper, pressing pepper firmly into meat.
Heat butter in baking dish on top of stove.
Add meat, brown quickly on all sides.
Remove dish from heat.
Pour brandy into dish.
Put... - 38.3129
Teriyaki Roast Beef
In deep bowl large enough to hold roast, combine soy sauce, rice wine, garlic, sugar and gingerroot.
Add beef and turn several times to coat, leaving fat side up.
Cover and refrigerate, turning periodically, for 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
Place beef on rack... - 41.1453
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Make the mushroom stuffing. Melt 30g of the butter and cook the spring onions gently for 1 minute, then add the mushrooms, thyme and parsley. Cook briskly for 5 to 6 minutes then remove from the heat and add the remaining butter and breadcrumbs. Season with... - 33.4089
Cranberry Glazed Pork Roast
Cranberry glazed pork roast is a fruited pork recipe. Cooked in the oven, the cranerry glazed pork roast is made with cranberry sauce sweetened with added sugar and lemon juice concentrate. Served with the sauce and pan gravy mixed and cooked slightly, it is... - 42.0491
Roasted Pork With Honey Glazed Apples
Pork Tenderloins: In large sturdy plastic bag, combine apple juice, honey, soy sauce, oil, mustard, green onions, garlic, gingerroot and pepper.
Add pork to bag. Seal bag; place in large bowl. Refrigerate up to 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 35.2472
Veal Roast With Sausage Vegetable Sauce
1. Remove sausage meat from casings. In 4-quart casserole or bowl, break up sausage meat; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 2 minutes; stir to break up sausage meat.
2. Add carrots, celery, onion, and garlic. Cover and cook at... - 32.7221
Chili Pot Roast
1. Trim off any large outside fat edges from roast; slash fat edges at 1-inch intervals. Pierce meat deeply on all sides with a large fork. Cut into 2 serving pieces. Place in a deep 2-quart casserole with lid; roast should lie flat.
2. In a medium bowl,... - 36.4803
Rinse mushrooms; pat dry.
Place in center of an 18-inch square of heavy foil.
Fold up foil to surround but not enclose mushrooms.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, margarine, garlic salt, and pepper; drizzle over mushrooms.
Place open packet in center of the... - 34.0065
Pork Roast With Olives And Rice
1. Score fat side of pork roast; insert garlic in slits. Place, fat side up, in a shallow roasting pan. Insert a meat thermometer in roast so that tip rests in thickest part of the meat.
2. Combine broth, vermouth, sage, and pepper; pour over meat.
3. Roast... - 36.0158
Mom’s Pot Roast With Red Wine
This excellent recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days and the smell of delicious aroma of mom’s pot roast. Here the chef presents easy step by step instructions to make classic pot roast with red wine and veggies. Simple yet so good, definitely... - 100.889
Crown Roast Of Pork
1 Preheat the oven at 325 degrees farenheit.
2 In a shallow roasting pan,place the roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil.
3 Wrap the ends of bones with foil.
4 Insert meat thermometer into roast so the bulb end reaches the center of one... - 47.6253
Sweet Sour Pot Roast
Taste this Sweet Sour Pot Roast, you are simple gonna love it. It's is unbelievablu easy to make too, so just give it a try! - 39.9207
Steamed And Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Steam potatoes in a steaming basket in a pot with boiling water, covered, for 8 minutes or until potatoes can easily be used pierced using a fork.
3. Take the steaming basket off from heat.
4. In a... - 40.7052
Want ideas to make healthy appetizer and have some yellow bell peppers with you here is a recipe that can do just that. Watch Ali Occhialini showing how to make Roasted Pepper Crostini yellow peppers and a few other flavors. Served over whole wheat baguette,... - 104.758
Marinated Beef Roast
Combine garlic juice, pepper, bay leaf, cloves, and wine in large roaster.
Spoon mixture over roast.
Cover; marinate overnight in refrigerator, occasionally basting roast with marinade.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Remove roast from marinade; pat... - 38.8284
Cranberry Pot Roast
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F COMBINE THE FLOUR, salt, and pepper and thoroughly coat the roast in the seasoned flour.
Over medium-high heat, heat about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of a heavy Dutch oven or other heavy pan large enough to hold the roast.
Add... - 43.6752
Roast Pork Tangerine
Place pork, fat side up, on rack in shallow pan.
Mix next 3 ingredients; rub over surface of meat.
Roast at 325° for 2 1/2 hours.
Skim most of fat from roasting pan.
Combine tangerine peel, juice, and brown sugar; spoon over roast.
Return to oven and roast 1... - 43.8504
Mexico City Roast Chicken
This Mexico City Roast Chicken recipe has the best ever taste and flavor. A delicious Mexico City Roast Chicken gets its taste from Chicken. The first taste of this delightful Mexico City Roast Chicken from the Mexican cuisine is enough to addict you to it... - 45.0588
Curry Roasted Rock Cornish Game Hen
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup. Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place hens,... - 35.5152
Souper Pot Roast
1. Place flour in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole. Add roast, turning to coat with flour on all sides; discard excess flour. Spread soup over meat; add bay leaf. Cover with lid; microwave on high 20 minutes.
2. Turn roast over, spooning soup over roast.... - 28.6689
Lamb Crown Roast With Stuffing
Sprinkle meat with seasoned salt and pepper: place rib-ends down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 325Â°F about 1 hour.
Remove from oven and turn roast rib-ends up.
Insert a meat thermometer in center of the thickest part of meat.
Return to oven... - 28.3371
Pork Roast With Rhubarb
About 3 1/2 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rub pork with salt, ginger and pepper; insert meat thermometer into center.
Place on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until thermometer reaches 170°F.; baste with 1/2 cup orange... - 36.1041
Curry Roasted Butternut Squash And Chickpeas
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. In a large bowl, toss the butternut squash with the chick peas, olive oil, curry and cayenne and season with salt and black pepper. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet and roast for 1 hour, or until the squash is tender.
2.... - 27.8602
Cajun Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat margarine and oil; add onion, celery, bell pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir in seasonings; set aside to cool.
3. Using sharp paring knife, make four... - 36.5406
Alpine Fresh Roasted Asparagus And Grape Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place sliced asparagus, fanned-out onion wedges and grape tomatoes in an even layer in a large, shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and slightly... - 36.8672
Barbecued Ham Roast
Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Roast at 325° till meat thermometer registers 130°, about 1 1/2 hours.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine catsup, chopped onion, vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and chili powder.
Simmer,... - 33.7534
Pot Roast Dinner
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes dinner from Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 101.699
Combine first 3 ingredients; spoon evenly over bottom halves of rolls.
Top evenly with roast beef, and cover with roll tops - 23.5002
Cuban Style Roast Pork
1. Place rack in center of oven and heat oven to 400°F. Pour soup mix into a small bowl and add lemon juice. Stir in 1/4 cup water, oregano, chili powder, and pepper.
2. Place pork in a medium roasting pan. Spoon garlic mixture over pork. Roast until an... - 30.3491
Pork Roast With Cranberry Stuffing
Have butcher saw off backbone (chine) of roast.
Place meat, rib-ends-up, on cutting board.
Holding meaty side of the roast with one hand, starting 1 inch from one end of roast and ending 1 inch from other end, cut slit between meat and rib bones almost to... - 42.2197
Apple-glazed Pork Roast
Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
Place apple quarters in bottom of crock pot.
Place roast on top of apples.
Combine apple juice, brown sugar and ginger.
Spoon over top surface of roast,... - 33.6016
Fruit Stuffed Rib Roast
Place roast, rib side down; cut pockets between rib bones.
Season with salt and pepper.
Drain apples reserving juice; finely chop apples.
Add water to reserved juice to equal 1 cup liquid; set aside.
In a skillet cook ground pork till browned; drain.
Stir in... - 37.9942
In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Stir in 1/2 cup water; let stand for 3 minutes.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a roasting pan.
Pour remaining water into the pan.
Combine potatoes and onions; spoon around the roast.
Brush... - 45.8365
Stuffed Lamb Shoulder Roast With Honey Chutney Glaze
Rub the lamb with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Spread the inside surface of the lamb with about 3 tablespoons chutney.
Arrange onion and garlic over chutney and roll meat as for a jelly roll.
Secure with cord.
Place roast, seam side down, on a rack in a... - 40.3744
Roasted Vegetables On Muffins
1. Arrange the vegetables in a shallow ovenproof dish. Mix together the oil, vinegar, vermouth, garlic, thyme and sugar and pour over the vegetables. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Transfer the vegetables to a baking tray (cookie sheet). Cook in a preheated... - 39.7871
Flemish Roast Pork
Bone and roll the piece of pork, put it in a dish with the bones and some whole peeled potatoes round it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper: the piece should have no crackling on it, but the fat should be scored so that it can melt and run down.
Roast in a... - 25.7351
Maple Glazed Roast Turkey Breast In A Cornbread Nest
1. Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast. Rinse turkey. Blot dry with paper towels. In cup mix sage, thyme, and pepper. Rub 2 teaspoons over breast.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. In large nonstick skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add celery, onion,... - 41.542
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Balsamic Onions
1. In a bowl, mix onions with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, rinse lamb; trim off and discard excess surface fat. Cut 1/2-inch slits... - 32.7278
Canadian Style Bacon Roast With Pineapple
If necessary, remove casing from bacon; place bacon fat side up in ungreased baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Stir together pineapple (with syrup), honey, ginger and water; pour over bacon.
Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of bacon.
Roast uncovered in... - 30.404
Potatoes €” Pork Roast
1. Cook potatoes, drain and mash with the butter.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
3. Spoon into a greased casserole.
4. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
5. Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned. - 29.0118
Crown Roast Of Pork With Cognac Glaze
Crown roast of pork with cognac glaze is a fruity and flavorful pork recipe. Oven roasted with ornage juice and currant jelly, the pork is also flavored with a liberal amount of cognac. Spiced with a hint of ginger, this heavily flavored pork can be served... - 42.2452
Roast Chicken With Oatmeal Stuffing
1. Clean the chicken cavity wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a bowl, combine onion, oatmeal, suet or vegetable fat and seasonings
4. Stir using a fork to mix... - 43.2528
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Veal Roast Arrosto
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine sage, rosemary, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub surface of veal with seasoned oil. Place roast in a nonreactive large, flameproof casserole with a lid. Pour 1 cup stock and the wine around veal.... - 27.4794
Microwave Roasted Goose With Apricots And Prunes
1. Follow the general instructions, while readying the goose for cooking.
2. Stuff prunes, apricots, salt and apple in the cavity, and truss.
3. Pierce the skin of the bird using tines of fork to drain the fat into dish while cooking.
4. At the... - 36.648
Roast Ducklings A La Orange
If you wish to cook up a great meal, this Roast Ducklings a la Orange has to be a part of it! A truly awesome combination anyone would love to savor. Also, this Roast Ducklings a la Orange can be cooked in no time; a good reason to try it out! - 40.096
Roast Leg Of Lamb Bandit Style
Cut slits in fat on outside of lamb; insert garlic.
Rub with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in deep skillet; brown lamb well on all sides.
Place lamb on aluminum foil.
Add onions to skillet; brown.
Add parsley and dill; spoon mixture around lamb.
Pour wine,... - 42.0625
Roasted Garlic Spread With Three Cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut tops off garlic heads to expose tops of cloves.
Place garlic in small baking pan; bake 45 minutes or until garlic is very tender.
Remove from pan; cool completely.
Squeeze garlic into small bowl; mash with fork.
Beat cream cheese... - 36.3284
Roast Pork Calypso
About an hour before cooking, soak hickory chips in enough water to cover; drain chips.
Using a sharp knife, make a 1 inch deep slash between each rib on the fat side of the roast, about eight slashes in all.
In a small mixing bowl stir together the brown... - 43.3686
Roast Fillet Of Beef With Mustard Butter
1. Trim away excess fat from fillet, using kitchen scissors.
2. Shape and tie the meat neatly with kitchen string to prevent shrinking on cooking.
3. Lard the meat with trimmed fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (170Â°C or Gas No.... - 44.525
Roast Chicken Provengal
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare the chicken.
3. Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
4. Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
5. Place garlic cloves inside cavity of... - 45.2324
Roast Chicken Basquaise
Wipe inside of chicken with a damp cloth, but do not wash it as this hinders browning and does nothing to improve the flavor.
Season the bird inside to penetrate the flesh (seasoning outside does not do this; the salt draws out the juices and prevents... - 44.4032
Pan Roasted Potatoes With Lemon And Marjoram
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a small saucepan of boiling water, blanch the lemon zest for 1 minute.
3) With a slotted spoon, remove the strips of zest from water and soak over paper towels.
4) In the same water, blanch the bacon for 1... - 37.9608
Savory Pot Roast With Sour Cream
This recipe for savory pot roast is made with pot roast beef. Cooked in a skillet with garlic and sour cream for a creamy taste and texture, the savory pot roast is also flavored with lemon rind and has carrots in it. the savory pot roast can be served with... - 37.7769
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken
Pennsylvania Dutch Roast Chicken is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.4676