- » Sponge White Icing
Sponge White Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sponge white icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sponge white icing recipes.
Iced Raspberry Sponge
1. Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) square cake tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk, until thick and mousse-like.
3. Sift the flour and cinnamon together, then carefully fold into the whisked mixture.
4. Turn into the... - 37.9697
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
(If desired one egg white may be reserved and used in a boiled icing for frosting cake.) Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold in powdered sugar.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored and add flavoring, then fold yolks into whites.
Sift some of the dry... - 33.3834
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 44.3907
Special Sponge Cake
Have you ever tried this wonderful Special Sponge Cake recipe. I often treat myself with a piece of yummy Special Sponge Cake topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Try it for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 40.1749
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 37.4902
Fergerson's Macaroon Sponge Cake
Cream sugar and yolks, add lemon juice, then water and flour (with baking powder) alternately.
Fold in well-beaten egg whites.
Bake in one pan, 9" x 13", for about 30 to 40 minutes in moderate (350-degree) oven.
Cut cake in half and ice with the following... - 28.7201
Whisked Fatless Sponge
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Lightly grease two baking tins.
2 Carefully separate the eggs, placing the whites in a very large grease-free bowl and the yolks in a separate one.
3 Add the sugar to the yolks and whisk, with an electric... - 35.1358
Chocolate Almond Sponge Roll
Grease a 10" x 5" x 1" jelly roll pan.
Cut a piece of waxed paper to fit the bottom.
Grease the paper well.
Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Continue beating, gradually adding the white sugar.
The mixture... - 45.4452
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking.
2) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff stage.
4) Cream egg yolks thoroughly.
5) Add in sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice, water and the flour... - 44.7611
Chocolate Sponge Cake Pie
Mix first 3 ingredients.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Stir into first mixture with chocolate.
Add milk and vanilla; beat with rotary beater until blended.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8... - 43.9187
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Lemon Sponge Roll
1. Take a 13 x 10-inch Swiss roll tin and grease it with a greased greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
3. Sprinkle coaster sugar on a clean tea towel.
4. Use electric or rotary beater to whisk egg whites till the peaks... - 45.5224
Old Fashioned Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3) In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until foamy and double in volume.
4) While still beating stir in 1/2 cup of... - 41.1532
How To Make Twinkies
In this video Barry shows you how to make Twinkies from home. Over 50 requests this Year alone have come through to see this recipe so it's a no brainer that it was eventually gonna be done. There's a small place in the UK that sell homemade ones that charge... - 0
Sponge cake are delicious and can be prepared quiet easily. The best thing about Sponge cake is that it can be combined with ice creams, fruits or even just chocolate sauce to put together a yummy treat! - 41.2675
Orange Sponge Cake
Orange Sponge Cake has a different taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Orange Sponge Cake a very unique taste. - 48.7799
Meringue Sponge Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a pot, cook water and sugar to soft ball stage (238Â°F.).
3.Beat whites until frothy; add cream of tartar; beat until soft peaks form; gradually pour in syrup while beating whites;... - 41.2206
Molasses Sponge Cake
Molasses sponge cake is a favorite in our family. Baked with fresh and rich molasses, the molasses sponge cake is rich, delicious and is prepared with a batter of cold coffee, sugar, flour, cream of tartar and added vanilla. The cake is especially good with a... - 45.4944
Chocolate Sponge Pie
Chocolate sponge pie made out of grounded chocolate,flour,sugar & eggs.Mix in the ingredients with grounded chocolate,bake till it passes the knife test.Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 37.5862
True Sponge Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.Add lemon rind, juice and 1/2 cup sugar to yolks; beat until thick and lemon colored.
3.Sift 1/4 of flour plus salt over mixture and fold in; repeat until all flour is folded in.
4.Beat... - 41.6637
Beat the egg whites until they are frothy.
Beat in the sugar until the mixture is stiff and glossy, then quickly beat in the egg yolks until evenly coloured.
Fold in the flour.
Mix the butter and water together until the butter melts, then add to the cake... - 32.7373
Basic Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg yolks at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Add orange peel and orange juice and beat another 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in honey, about 1 tablespoonful at a time.
Continue to beat until mixture... - 42.3404
Frozen Carob Sponge
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour an 11 1/2 X 17 X 1-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat together egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
In a large bowl, beat egg yolks until lemon colored.
Add 3 tablespoons honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla,... - 41.361
Lemon Sponge Pie
Sift 1 cup flour and salt together; add oil, cutting in with fork or pastry blender.
Add enough ice water to hold ingredients together.
Knead lightly; roll out on lightly floured board.
Place in pie pan; flute edge of pastry.
Beat sugar, butter and egg yolks... - 42.7918
Orange And Almond Sponge
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice.
Separate the eggs.
Beat egg yolks with the sugar till the mixture is pale and thick.
Sift the flour, salt and spices over the mixture and add the ground almonds, three drops... - 45.3104
Basic Sponge Mixture
Heat the butter in a pan until it acquires a light nut-brown colour then pass through a fine-mesh sieve.
In a separate bowl gradually incorporate the egg whites into the dry ingredients with a wooden spoon.
Carefully add the melted butter, stirring... - 24.5882
Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F), gas mark 8.
Lightly butter the sides of 3 Swiss roll tins and line the bases with baking parchment.
Using an electric whisk, beat the icing sugar, almonds and 3 of the whole eggs in a basin for 5 minutes.
Add the 2... - 36.8814
Chocolate Sponge Sandwich
1. Grease 2 8 inch cake tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the base of the tins with a circle of grease proof paper; this will help to unmould the cake and to give a smooth surface to the cake.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160°... - 43.8388
1. Caramelize butter and sugar over a slow fire.
2. Pour boiling milk over the caramel. When sugar is dissolved, pour over beaten yolks of eggs, stirring vigorously.
3. Return to fire and cook till thick.
4. Leave aside and add dissolved gelatine when custard... - 38.8167
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 39.2026
Chocolate Cream Sponges
1) Slice the sponge cakes in half.
2) In a bowl, add in butter and icing sugar. Cream together to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3) Place a bowl over hot water. Add in chocolate and keep stirring till it melts.
4) In a bowl, add in the melted... - 42.0345
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large beater bowl, and mix on low speed; then beat on medium to high speed 10-15 minutes.
Add the flavoring.
Dip the edge of a metal spatula in and out of the frosting.
If a sharp edge or peak forms, icing is a good... - 33.5712
1. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter, dust them with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder. Sifting it thrice will give you a... - 47.2965
Mocha Refrigerator Cake
Cream the butter and sugar until very white and light.
Beat in the egg yolks and coffee.
Slice the sponge thinly, and put the sponge and coffee mixture in layers in a 6 inch (15 cm.) cake tin or souffle dish, beginning and ending with cake.
Cover and put in... - 31.9468
1.Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2.Freeze strawberry, vanilla and chocolate ice cream into brick form very hard.
3.At serving time, beat the egg whites until light, add confectioners' sugar and whip until stiff and... - 33.3671
Lemon Ice Box
Split each sponge cake into three slices.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Beat in the egg yolks, followed by the lemon rind and juice.
Whisk the egg whites with the salt until stiff and fold into the creamed mixture.
Make alternate layers of sponge cake... - 38.772
Vanilla Ice Cream
1) Whisk the egg yolks in a small bowl.
2) Whisk the egg whites and once they are stiff mix a teaspoonful of sugar at a time.
3) Once the cream can stand on its own, fold in egg white mixture, egg yolks and vanilla.
4) Goes great with sponge... - 33.7997
The name Alaska conjures up images of lofty snow and did you know that you could make Alaska edible and that too irresistibly yummy at that? Well, this quick video shows you how quickly you could create a perfect lofty white dessert with sponge cake mix,... - 89.2626
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Butter and line two 23 x 30 cm/9 x 12 inch Swiss roll tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush with meltedbutter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Fold in the flour and... - 44.3073
1) In a bowl, add egg whites to beat in, until stiff.
2) Add baking powder, during beating before the mixture becomes too stiff.
3) Gradually add brown sugar to the beaten egg white.
4) Drizzle vanilla and combine.
5) Spread the icing on cake... - 32.7529
Chocolate Ice Box Cake
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate well.
2) To this, add sugar and salt.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, beat egg whites well and gently mix into this mix.
5) Finally, add vanilla to the chocolate mix. Remove... - 43.6377
Pear And Chocolate Ice Box Flan Cake
1. Drain the pear halves and cut them in to half horizontally
2. Prepare the flan cases by placing them on a plate and sprinkle the cases with the rum.
3. In a basin, pour out half of the chocolate spread.
4. In another basin, whip the... - 37.5802
Strawberry Alaska is a delicious dessert. Strawberry Alaska gets its taste from ice cream, eggs and strawberry. Strawberry Alaska is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 29.2928
Individual Baked Alaska
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Arrange shortcakes on foil.
Place scoop of ice cream in each shortcake; freeze at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 500Â°.
Prepare frosting as directed on package.
Completely cover shortcake and ice cream with frosting,... - 27.8243
This Baked Alaska is a desire ! As beautiful as the iced peaks of Alaska are the egg white meringue peaks on the cake ! Try this Baked Alaska . I'm sure you'll write back to me all about your memorable experience with this heavenly dessert ! - 30.6395
Choco Strawberry Baked Alaska
1. Line a chilled 2-quart melon mold with chocolate ice cream. Pack firmly against sides of mold. Fill center of mold with strawberry ice cream, packing firmly. Freeze until firm.
2. Cut a layer of cake about 1/4 inch larger than mold and about 1 1/4 inches... - 29.7934
When it comes to this super delicious Baked Alaska, even the aged at home tends to behave like kids! So versatile an ice cream based dessert, this Baked Alaska is surely a serial pleaser! Give it a try as no one can ever hate it! - 41.7046
If using pints, lay ice cream bricks side by side.
Measure length and width of ice cream brick or bricks.
Trim.cake 1 inch larger on all sides than ice cream measurements.
Place cake on a piece of foil.
Center ice cream on cake.
Cover; freeze till-cake and... - 37.4011
Beautiful Baked Alaska
Soften French Vanilla Ice Cream.
Spread in a layer in an 8/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch loaf pan, and freeze solid.
Soften After-Dinner-Mint Ice Cream, spread over the first layer, and freeze solid.
Trim layer of sponge cake to size, wrap, and reserve.
Cut a piece... - 38.5414
Place sponge cake on heavy board, such as small bread board which has been covered with aluminium foil.
If desired, moisten cake with a little fruit syrup or rum or brandy; some chopped sliced peaches can be arranged over cake, and pressed in gently.
Place... - 30.4228
1. Mash half the raspberries with the castor sugar.
2. Spread over one cake, top with cream, whisked until thick, and cover with the second round of cake.
3. Coat with thick glace icing and decorate with remaining raspberries.
4. Serve as soon as the icing is... - 30.2415
Quick Shortcake Alaska
Cover baking sheet with aluminum foil; place shortcakes on baking sheet.
Place scoop of ice cream in each shortcake.
Freeze at least 1 hour (or up to 24 hours).
Move oven rack to lowest position.
Heat oven to 500°.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on... - 29.4556
Barfila Seb Pudding
Bake the whole apples sill soft.
Put through a sieve and remove all pith and seeds together with the skin.
Add lemon juice to the pulp.
Beat the egg whites stiffly and add to the apple pulp.
Whisk until white and fluffy.
Pour into 6 ice cream... - 31.9249
Double Berry Cream Cake
1. Wash raspberries and blueberries; stem; dtain well. Mash 1/2 cup of the raspberries in a medium-size bowl; stir in sugar and wine. Let stand 15 minutes; stir in remaining berries.
2. Place 1 sponge layer on a serving plate; cover with about a third of the... - 27.2116
Orange Baked Alaska
Cut cooled cake into 6 servings.
Hollow out a slight depression to hold ice cream, in each serving of sponge cake.
Fill with ice cream, allowing about 1/2 c (1/4 pt.) to each serving.
Then completely cover the ice cream in each cake with meringue made by... - 25.4591
Just before serving:
1. Invert a cupcake on each of 4 dessert plates. Spoon over them rum mixed with corn syrup.
2. Serve each baba topped with a small spoonful of ice cream or fruit and some whipped cream, if desired. - 23.2472
Banana Fluff is great fruit dessert. Banana Fluff gets its rich taste from bananas flavored with lemon juice topped with icing sugar. - 29.225
Baked Alaska is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Baked Alaska last week for my friends and they loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 47.5243
1 Preheat the oven at 450 degrees farenheit /230 degrees celsius.
2 Make the meringue - In a clean dry bowl, put the egg whites and beat until stiff and peaky.
3 Gradually add the caster sugar and whisk until the mixture is stiff and glossy.
4... - 35.6408
Simple Baked Alaska
This dessert should be made and then served at once.
Sponge cake should be 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick.
Cut cake into a rectangle that will be 1 inch wider and 1 inch longer than the brick of ice cream.
Place cake on a small, thick wooden board.
Beat egg whites... - 36.9665
Trim cake 1 inch larger on all sides than ice cream; place cake on plate, center ice cream on cake (place pints side by side).
Cover; freeze firm.
At serving time, beat egg whites with vanilla and cream of tartar till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar,... - 33.459
Easy Baked Alaska
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Lay several thicknesses of heavy paper on a baking sheet.
2. Whip the egg whites stiff with 1/4 cup sugar.
3. Place the cake on the baking sheet. Quickly spread the vanilla ice cream on the cake. See that the cake extends... - 24.8334
Broiler Baked Alaska
Beat egg whites till soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and salt, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place a scoop of ice cream in each cake cup.
Make a hole in center of ice cream with spoon handle; pour 1 teaspoon brandy into each serving.
Spread meringue... - 32.1433
Cherries In The Snow
1) In a dish, cut ice cream in slices and arrange over cooked flan.
2) Cover with drained cherries.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in castor sugar.
4) Heap it on top of cherries and put it in a very hot oven on second shelf... - 36.1994
Flaming Baked Alaska
Flaming Baked Alaska!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! This Flaming Baked Alaska when served as a Dessert will bring happiness in your dining room. In my view, to call yourself a chef, you need to have a personal recipe... - 42.8189
Raspberry Baked Alaska
Put the sponge cake on a flat ovenproof dish and spoon over just enough fruit syrup to moisten it. Put the ice cream in the centre of the cake and pile the fruit on top. Whisk the egg whites until stiff. Whisk in half the sugar, then fold in the remaining... - 20.0459
Vanilla Baked Alaska
1. Cover two thicknesses of cardboard, 8x6 inches, with aluminum foil.
2. Cut enough 1/2" thick slices of cake to construct a rectangle 7x5 inches.
3. On the foil, place the cake and freeze.
4. In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff... - 43.349
1) In the ovenware plate, place the sponge flan
2) Drain the canned fruit salad and using a knife, chop up the fruits
3) Place the chopped fruits on the base of the sponge flan case
4) In a bowl, whisk the egg whites till stiff
5) Add in half the sugar... - 44.8063
Pineapple Fruit Baked Alaska
1. Whisk the egg whites till stiff; fold in sugar and beat again till mixture stands up in peaks.
2. Place ice-cream which has been frozen hard on top of the sponge.
3. Arrange fruit on all sides.
4. Cover completely with egg mixture (meringue).
5. Bake in a... - 27.1568
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Place the sponge cake on a flat ovenproof dish.
Spoon over enough fruit to moisten the sponge, place the ice cream in the centre and pile the remaining fruit on top.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff, then whisk in the... - 34.6056
Icebox Cake With Bourbon
Butter and line a 23 x 33 cm/9 x 13 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Brush with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift together the cocoa... - 46.8764
Baked Peach Alaska
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) On a cookie sheet, place the sponge shell and sprinkle it with orange juice.
3) Into the center of the shell, spoon the ice cream and with the help of a spoon, shape it into a slight... - 38.5065
Preheat the very hot oven.
Set the sponge on a flat ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with half the liqueur.
Whisk the egg whites until very stiff and dry, add half the sugar and whisk until again stiff, then gently fold in the remaining sugar.
Place the ice cream... - 32.9386
1) Cut the trifle sponge into half horizontally and place the trifle in a small shallow ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the sherry.
2) Top of the cake with the ice cream and pile over the fruit.
3) Stiffly whisk... - 36.239
Line 2 cupcake trays with paper cups and fill two-thirds full with spoonfuls of Sponge Cake batter.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until cupcakes are well risen and golden brown.
Turn out onto a wire rack to cool before icing.
To make icing,... - 32.536
Beat all ingredients together until stiff enough to hold its shape.
Serve over pieces of sponge or angel cake or pile lightly in bowl.
Chill and serve over ice cream or soft custard. - 24.0781
Tiramisu recipe adapted from Marguerite Patten BBC cookery show. - 43.8298
1. Set oven to heat to 450°F.
2. Place sponge cake on a flat, oven-proof plate suitable for serving.
3. Sprinkle it with the rum.
4. Place the ice cream block in the center of the cake, and cover with the strawberries.
5. Beat the eggs white until very... - 36.1748
Mint Patty Alaska
1) Preheat oven at 500°.
2) In a bowl, add egg whites at room temperature and beat well.
3) Add cream of tartar, vanilla and salt and continue beating until the mixture becomes foamy.
4) Slowly add sugar by continuous beating to form stiff... - 43.6102
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042
Shortcake (shotokeki) is a layered sponge cake with strawberries and whipped cream. - 96.4693
Individual Baked Alaska
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
3) Add vanilla extract.
4) Gradually add confectioners' sugar.
5) Start beating the mixture and finish until the meringue form stiff peaks.
6) Cut 6... - 40.5304
Individual Baked Alaska
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Individual Baked Alaskas. Follow this easy recipe for Individual Baked Alaskas and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 41.0098
Mint Patty Alaska
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, vanilla, and salt to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Place cake cups on cutting board; top each with ice cream patty.
Cover with meringue, spreading thicker over ice cream and thinner around cake;... - 31.6369
Omelette Souffle En Surprise
Place the cake on a silver or fireproof dish and soak with liqueur.
Whip the egg yolk and sugar until thick and fold in the stiffly-beaten egg whites.
Add vanilla essence and place the souffle mixture in a piping bag with a large rose pipe.
Place the ice... - 38.3583
Star Fish Cake
This Star Fish Cake is the best cake recipe I have ever tried! The truly exciting butter icing, along with the soaking syrup in the core will surely take you by surprise. Give this Star Fish Cake a try and get ready to fall in love with it! - 49.5447
1. Chill the ice-cream thoroughly in a freezer or in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
2. Chop the peaches. Keep aside a little of the syrup.
3. Place the cake in a baking dish. Sprinkle a little syrup from the can over the cake. Soak the cake... - 42.4132
Peppermint Patty Alaska
Bring egg whites to room temperature.
Add vanilla, cream of tartar, and salt; beat to soft peaks.
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form.
Place sponge cake dessert cups on cutting board.
Top each with an ice cream patty and completely cover with... - 40.4656
Venere's Cheese Cake From Alla Spezzina
1. Slice the sponge cake in 2 layers.
2. Lightly sprinkle flour in an 8" cake tin and place a layer of cake. Keep aside.
3. Dissolve gelatine in hot water. Keep warm.
4. Beat egg yolks and castor sugar in a bowl placed over hot water until smooth. Cool... - 45.0418
Line and grease an 18 cm (7 inch) square shallow tin.
Prepare the sponge as for Genoese Sponge.
Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven, 190°C (375°F), Gas Mark 5, for 25-30 minutes.
Turn on to a wire rack to cool, then cut if in... - 45.1734
Classic Coffee Souffle
Put the sponge finger biscuits in a shallow dish and sprinkle over half the liqueur.
Leave to soak for 30 minutes, then mash with a fork.
Grease a 1.5 1/2 pint souffle dish with 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter.
Sprinkle in the icing sugar and tip the dish to coat... - 42.6718
Mango Or Banana Cream Cake
Grease an 8" square cake tin and line with grease paper.
Sift the flours and keep aside.
Take 3 tablespoons of icing sugar and set aside. Whisk the remaining sugar and the egg yolks. Whisk the white with the reserved icing sugar.
Take a large glass bowl. Fold... - 42.5338
Layered Baked Alaska
1. To use the cake trim it 1 -inch larger on all sides than brick ice cream.
2. Place cake on wooden cutting board. (Keep ice cream frozen.)
3. In a bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form and gradually add 2/3 cup sugar, beating till stiff peaks... - 39.8004
Holiday Baked Alaska
1) Preheat the oven to 500°F.
2) Trim the cake 1-inch larger on all sides than the ice cream brick.
3) Place the cake on a wooden cutting board and keep the ice cream frozen.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until soft peaks are... - 39.9898
1. 6 eggs
2. 8 soup spoons sieved sugar powder
3. 750 gramm mascarpone
4. 6 soup spoons sieved cocoa powder
5. 4 soup spoons coffee add some sugar, cooled to room temperature, ( or strong coffee, espresso ).
6. 350 gramm sponge finger
7. 5 soup spoons... - 45.464
Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake
Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Strawberry And Cream Dessert Cake wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 44.7143
Cointreau Souffle With Syrup
1. Beat egg yolks with icing sugar, orange juice and rind until thick and creamy. Beat in the sponge biscuits and Cointreau.
2. Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form. Fold into orange mixture and divide between 4-6 greased and collared,... - 32.451
Homemade Japanese Roll Cake
This is the simple recipe of Japanese Roll Cake. You will not be able to imagine how easy it is to make the Roll Cake. Do try out the recipe after watching the video. - 101.781
This is a version of Baked Alaska made in individual portions with pineapple instead of sponge cake for the base.
Use bought ice cream or the Strawberry Parfait.
Preheat the oven and place a shelf near the top.
Beat the egg whites until very stiff and... - 40.5423