- » Sponge White Icing
Sponge White Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sponge white icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sponge white icing recipes.
Pumpkin Sponge Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Few desserts taste as amazing as a well made pumpkin cake roll, and then topped with a yummy cream cheese icing, it just turns absolutely divine! Learn how to make this delicious treat in a matter of minutes by watching this video. The recipe is so simple... - 88.7009
You May Also Like!
Iced Raspberry Sponge
1. Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) square cake tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk, until thick and mousse-like.
3. Sift the flour and cinnamon together, then carefully fold into the whisked mixture.
4. Turn into the... - 35.8755
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
(If desired one egg white may be reserved and used in a boiled icing for frosting cake.) Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold in powdered sugar.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored and add flavoring, then fold yolks into whites.
Sift some of the dry... - 31.7499
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Special Sponge Cake
Have you ever tried this wonderful Special Sponge Cake recipe. I often treat myself with a piece of yummy Special Sponge Cake topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Try it for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 37.838
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 35.3673
Fergerson's Macaroon Sponge Cake
Cream sugar and yolks, add lemon juice, then water and flour (with baking powder) alternately.
Fold in well-beaten egg whites.
Bake in one pan, 9" x 13", for about 30 to 40 minutes in moderate (350-degree) oven.
Cut cake in half and ice with the following... - 27.4117
Royal Sponge Cake
1) In a saucepan, boil sugar and water without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup turns like a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites.
4) Allow the syrup to cool down and add to the beaten egg mixture.
5) Separately, sift in flour,... - 43.0716
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Old Fashioned Sponge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt, set aside.
3) In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites at high speed until foamy and double in volume.
4) While still beating stir in 1/2 cup of... - 39.9049