- » Sponge Torte
Sponge Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sponge torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sponge torte recipes.
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.2026
Strawberry Bavarian Sponge Torte
1) Into the cup of boiling water, dissolve the gelatin
2) Tip in the berries and allow to thicken partially
3) Fold in 1/2 pint of the whipping cream
4) Add in cake cubes and toss to coat
5) Into a greased spongiform or large mixing bowl , empty in... - 43.6164
You May Also Like!
1. Grease bottoms of three 9-inch layer cake pans; line with wax paper; grease paper.
2. Measure cake flour, baking powder and salt into sifter.
3. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at... - 43.6483
Crisp Almond Torte
A pedestal cake dish is an effective choice.
Place one meringue layer on server.
Spread 1/2 cup raspberry jam over it.
Split almond-sponge cake in half horizontally; place 1 layer on top of raspberry jam, and spread with apricot jam.
Place other layer of... - 36.454
Mosaic Chocolate Torte
Soften gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Melt baking chocolate in top of double boiler.
Add sugar replacement, sorbitol, salt and hot water.
Stir until mixture is well blended.
Add softened gelatin and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Remove from... - 41.1963
Fantasy Sponge Cake
Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in large bowl.
Beat until soft mounds begin to form. (Beat at high speed of electric beater or use sturdy egg beater or wire whip.) Add 1/2 cup of the sugar gradually, 2 tablespoons at a time, and continue beating until... - 42.3315
Preheat oven to 375Ã‚Â°F.
Beat egg yolks and sugar until light and foamy.
Add almonds, juice and lemon rind, and combine thoroughly.
Beat egg whites until very stiff, and fold into egg yolks, carefully alternating with flour, until mixture is well... - 33.3485
Chocolate And Coffee Torte
1) Use foil to line an 8-inches round tin.
2) Cream together the sugar and butter till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the cocoa, egg yolk, sherry and nuts and stir well. Mix the ingredients properly together and if required, add some more sherry... - 37.8715
Mocha Rum Torte
Crumble cake into crumbs.
Place sugar, butter, and milk in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves and butter melts.
Bring to boiling point, stir in instant coffee.
Pour on to cake crumbs.
Soak gelatine in water, then place over hot water to... - 39.474
1) Prepare the cake layers as per its packet instructions.
2) To make the chocolate buttercream, in a saucepan, melt the chocolate over boiling water. Take the pan off the heat and allow the chocolate to cool down.
3) Into a small bowl,... - 47.7911
White Chocolate Pinwheel Torte With Cranberry Sauce
Smoothly line a 3-quart mixing bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
Unroll sponge cake and slowly spoon kirsch syrup evenly over it until all the syrup is absorbed.
Spread cake with raspberry jam.
Starting at a short end, reroll cake; set aside for about 15... - 34.6954
Sponge Torte Recipes By Category