- » Sponge Roulade
Sponge Roulade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sponge Roulade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sponge Roulade recipes.
Mushroom Dill Roulade With Sour Cream Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce and the filling.
Make the sauce: In a small bowl whisk together the sour cream, the lemon juice, 2 teaspoons water, and salt and pepper to taste and chill the sauce, covered.
Make the filling: In a... - 32.858
Walnut And Cheese Roulade
Line a 20 X 30 cm/8 X 12 inch Swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof paper or lightly greased baking parchment.
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F, Gas Mark 5.
Chop the walnuts very finely and mix with the flour or flour and baking powder and the... - 42.6017
1. Prehear the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Oil a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 in Swiss roll tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk until they form soft peaks. Gradually whisk in the sugar. Fold in half of the... - 38.639
Chocolate Pear Roulade
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Line a 10 3/4- x 67-inch/27- x 17-cm jelly roll pan with waxed paper and oil very lightly.
2. Sift the flour and unsweetened cocoa together into a mixing bowl.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a warmed, heatproof glass... - 39.3206
Dark Chocolate And Cranberry Roulade
1. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Butter a large (approx 30 x 40cm) Swiss roll tin and line the base and sides with baking parchment. Lightly butter the parchment, dust with the plain flour and tip out any excess.
2. Sift the self-raising flour, baking... - 41.226
Smoked Salmon And Herbed Yogurt Roulade
Make the egg sponge and let it cool to room temperature, covered with a sheet of wax paper.
In a bowl combine well the yogurt, the parsley, the scallion greens, and the capers.
Spread the egg sponge evenly with the yogurt mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch borde - 22.1861
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 X 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Whisk eggs and sugar together using an electric whisk, until very thick and mousse-like. Carefully fold in the flour and almonds, adding the water when almost folded in.
3. Turn the mixture into... - 27.5226
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Take a Swiss roll tin or pan and line with baking parchment.
3)In a bowl, place caster sugar and eggs. Place the bowl on a hot water bath and beat until the mixture turns... - 47.3987
1. Preheat the oven at 180°C (350°F) mark 4.
2. Grease and line a 20.5X30.5 cm (8 x 12 inch) Swiss roll tin.
3. In a small saucepan mix the cocoa powder and milk and heat gently until the cocoa powder has dissolved.
4. Remove the pan... - 40.2616
Sardine Roulade With Jalapeno Monterey Jack And Tomato Sauce
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking make the sauce.
Make the sauce: In a saucepan cook the garlic in the oil over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it is golden, add the tomatoes with the juice, and simmer the mixture, breaking u - 22.541
Cheddar Grits And Bacon Roulade
Prepare the egg sponge and while it is baking, in a saucepan bring 2 cups water to a boil and add the grits, a little at a time.
Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer the grits, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add 3/4 cup of the Cheddar and salt and... - 26.1813
1. Preheat the oven to 220 °C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly oil and line a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is double in volume and leaves a... - 44.4093
Chocolate Roulade is a delicious dessert version. An easy to make Chocolate Roulade recipe, you will simply find this both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 35.0634
Apricot And Orange Roulade
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Grease a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 in Swiss roll tin and line it with nonstick baking paper. Grease the paper.
2. For the roulade, place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk them until they hold soft peaks. Gradually... - 40.5763
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Grease and line a 12 in x 10 in/30 cm x 25 cm Swiss roll tin with greaseproof paper.
Reserve a few walnut halves for decoration, then finely grind 1 oz/25 g, and finely chop the remainder.
Place the eggs and sugar in... - 40.8336
Zuccotto( Italian Chocolate Duo)
Are you one of the six billion people in the world that love Italian Desserts. If so, check out this lovely Italian Dessert Recipe. Absolutely yummy! - 41.9094