- » Sponge For Icing
Sponge For Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sponge For Icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sponge For Icing recipes.
Genoese Sponge With Vanilla Icing
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift the flour twice. Place on a square of greaseproof paper and keep aside.
3) Melt the butter warm but not hot.
4) Grease two 7-inch (18-cm) sponge cake tins. Line the... - 45.7306
Pumpkin Sponge Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Few desserts taste as amazing as a well made pumpkin cake roll, and then topped with a yummy cream cheese icing, it just turns absolutely divine! Learn how to make this delicious treat in a matter of minutes by watching this video. The recipe is so simple... - 88.7009
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Iced Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray a 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with sheet of parchment paper or wax paper; spray again with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and... - 37.126
Iced Raspberry Sponge
1. Grease and line an 18 cm (7 inch) square cake tin.
2. Place the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric whisk, until thick and mousse-like.
3. Sift the flour and cinnamon together, then carefully fold into the whisked mixture.
4. Turn into the... - 35.8755
Raspberry Sponge Mold
Raspberry Sponge Mould has a fine taste. Raspberry Sponge Mould gets its taste from apples and raspberries. Raspberry Sponge Mould is like by many around the world. - 28.1158
Cherries Jubilee Sponge
Cut 1/2-inch slice off the top of the sponge cake.
Hollow out the top section of the cake as follows: Make 2 circular cuts 1/2 inch in from the outside and inside edges of the cake to within 1 inch of the bottom.
Pull out the cake, leaving a cavity.
Fill with... - 24.8548
Sponge Cake Ring Dessert
Sift flour and salt together; set aside.
Beat egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and extract together until very thick.
Fold flour mixture into egg yolks until just blended.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until frothy.
Add the 3 tablespoons... - 42.4887
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
(If desired one egg white may be reserved and used in a boiled icing for frosting cake.) Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold in powdered sugar.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon colored and add flavoring, then fold yolks into whites.
Sift some of the dry... - 31.7499
Special Sponge Cake
Have you ever tried this wonderful Special Sponge Cake recipe. I often treat myself with a piece of yummy Special Sponge Cake topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! Try it for yourself and you will understand why I am so addicted to it! - 37.838
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 35.3673
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 32.1123